He Is Not In The Mood

Pretending

AMBER’s POV

 

I feel thankful that Jiejie had come. I’m not sure if I will feel comfortable with the two sisters around and roam around the mall with full of strangers.  I only feel relieved for a short time because I ended up in the supermarket with her. I think she is planning to cook our meals tonight. She loves to do kitchen works even when we were kids.

 

“You did a good job today.”Jiejie spoke while looking at the vegetables.

 

“Huh?” I asked her.

 

“It seems to me that Sica’s sister doesn’t look at her coldly.”she stated when she put the vegetable on the basket I’m carrying. “How did you change her mind?”she questioned meeting my eyes.

 

“I just told her not to ignore those people who appreciate her.”I replied to her.

 

“Hmmm.”she hummed in response and nodded her head.

 

After she bought all the ingredients that she needed, we head to the counter to pay for it. Once we got outside, she suddenly remember something so she quickly excused herself and head back inside. I chuckled at my cousin’s action. My attention was caught to the girl who raised her voice. I look around because it is a familiar voice and it is from someone I know, Suzy Bae. Other people are looking at them too. I think is having a fight with Suho. I turn my attention away from this because I don’t want to mind other people’s business. She pass by in front of me and I noticed the tears in her eyes.

 

“Sorry if I keep you waiting.”

 

I heard Jiejie’s voice which made me turn to her. She is now holding one plastic bag.

 

“It’s okay, Jie.”I replied to her, curving a smile.

 

“Let’s go.”Jiejie said and walk ahead.

 

I turn to the direction where Suzy went. I think they had just break up or something. I followed Jiejie behind and she keeps on telling me what she is planning to cook for our dinner. She head straight to our kitchen when we arrived in the apartment. I decided to help her and give my contribution.

 

“Am, once Aiden will get back, are you planning to go back to America right away?” she asked me.

 

“Yeah, probably.”I replied to her.

 

“But Krystal wants to meet you, right? So you have to meet her first before you will leave.”she stated.

 

“I guess so. It depends Jie.”I answered to her.

 

“If she is an observant type of person, she will definitely recognize you.”she remarked .

 

“I don’t think so.”I scoffed.

 

VIC’s POV

 

I think the longer Amber will stay here, the better he become. He is not that antisocial anymore. I hope this will continue until he finally changed for good. We both eat our supper together and I feel happy seeing that he likes it. After we finished our food and wash the dishes, I help him pack his clothes for tomorrow.

 

“You are not bringing any swimming attires?”I asked him.

 

“Nope.”he replied to me.

 

“Still hate deep waters?”I and chuckled.

 

“It scares the hell out of me, Jie.”he answered sounding a little bit annoyed.

 

“You should face your fear to overcome it.”I said to him and he just shrugged his shoulders.

 

Our attentions were shifted to the door when the doorbell rings. He volunteered to open it. It takes a few minutes before he came back to the kitchen and it seems to me that he is not in the mood.

 

“What’s with that face?” I questioned him.

 

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” he replied to me briefly. “I will go to bed now. Thanks for helping me, Jie.” he continued and head to his room.

 

I got curious who was on the door which made this dork’s mood changed. I woke up early in the morning to prepare our breakfast. I wake him up and believe me, this guy is hard to wake up. You must push him off to his bed if you want to do it quickly and that is what I did.

 

“Aish!”he grunted and got up from the floor.

 

“Take a quick shower now. I don’t want them to wait for us.”I said to him and he lazily drag himself to the bathroom.

 

LUNA’s POV

 

When I arrived at the airport, I saw Key, Jonghyun and Onew. They greeted me with a smile on their faces and I did the same.

 

“Where are the others?”I asked them.

 

“Aiden and Vic-noona are on their way here.” Key replied to me.

 

“And Krystal’s side?” I questioned but the three just shrugged their shoulders.

 

“They are probably on their way here.”Onew assumed.

 

“Is it true that Krystal’s sister is coming with us?”Jonghyun questioned with worry in his voice.

 

“Don’t worry Jonghyun, her sister is not scary like she was back in highschool.”Key answered him and scoffed as he swings his arm around his friend’s shoulder. Jonghyun curved  a smile in response to Key.

 

“Oh, there is Aiden and Vic-noona!”Key exclaimed with tinge of excitement on his voice. We greeted them politely.

 

“Sorry if we keep you waiting.” Vic-unnie said with an apologetic smile.

 

Hara, Sulli and Jiyoung with Jessica-unnie then arrived a few minutes later and it got me confused why Krystal is not with them. We greeted them with a smile and they did the same.

 

“Aiden, sorry to inform you but my sister can’t come with us. She doesn’t feel well.”Jessica-unnie told him and he just looked at him with his cold eyes and averted his gaze.

 

“Then we should get moving.”he continued with uncaring tone of voice and left ahead. He sounds annoyed and everyone’s eyes followed him.

 

“Let’s go!”Key exclaimed, lightening up the mood and followed him behind.