I Was Wrong

Pretending

KEY’s POV

 

I don’t know why but Aiden looked pissed. Everyone is enjoying themselves in our private flight, talking random stuffs but he never joined our conversations. He just stayed in one seat, staring blankly on the window. I think Krystal’s absence is making him feel blue. I sat down next to him to cheer him up. I think even Vic-noona doesn’t know what’s wrong with him.

 

“Hey bro! Why are you isolating yourself?” I questioned him as I sat down next to him.

 

“I feel much comfortable here.”he replied to me briefly not bothering to turn to me.

 

“Everyone will think that you’re being such a kill joy.” I stated to him and scoffed.

 

“Like I care.”he answered me coldly which caught my attention.

 

 I laugh awkwardly on him but it never change his expression. I didn’t expect that not in the mood Aiden is hard to deal with. I told him earlier if he is worried about Krystal, it’s okay with me if he wouldn’t come with us but he insisted that he will come along. It’s weird for me because it seems like he doesn’t care about her.

 

You can call her bro if Krystal’s condition bothers you.”I told him.

 

“I am not bothered about it at all.” he said to me which made me stare at him. He let out a sigh before he turns to me. “Let’s not talk about her.”

 

I nodded my head in response. I can‘t help but to wonder if he and Krystal had a fight. But if they did, I’m sure Jessica-noona will kill him right now.

 

VIC’s POV

 

I don’t know what’s wrong with the dork. He didn’t tell anything to me. After an hours of travel, we finally arrived in our destination. It is a very beautiful place and a relaxing one. Kim’s beach house has very exquisite interior and exterior design. Everyone is excited except my cousin.

 

“If you keep up that expression, everyone will notice that you are not Aiden.”I whispered to him. I don’t know what to say anymore for him to stop putting on his cold expression.

 

“I am not doing anything here, Jie.”he replied to me in a flat tone of voice.

 

“Your cold and sullen aura is radiating all over you, dork.”I retorted and it made him let out a sigh.

 

“What do you want me to do, put on a bright expression?”he said to me with slightly annoyed tone of voice.

 

“Yes Mister, you have to pretend that you are in one.” I said to him as I playfully poke his chest. “Why are you in such a dark mood anyway? Did Krystal’s absence really affects you?”I continued and he furrowed his brows.

 

“Not at all.”He answered.

 

“Then put on your smile. Besides, Sica said that Krystal wants you to enjoy this short vacation without her.”I said to him.

 

“I think she’s the one who’s enjoying right now.” he replied which made me raise my furrowed my brows in confusion. “I want to rest, it’s too crowded here.” he added and walked away.

 

AMBER’s POV

 

I am not a heartless person. If Krystal indeed is not feeling well, I won’t come to Jeju with them. The fact that Sica-noona is here made it clear to me that it was just an excuse and a lie. Why does a protective and caring sister like her will choose to abandon her sister and be with us in Jeju? I am not that stupid for me not to realize that. I don’t want to think bad about Krystal but she is making me to. I hope what Suzy had told me last night is just a lie because if indeed it is the truth, then Krystal made the wrong choice. But I can’t deny, without her with us, it’s somehow feels that there is something missing or lacking in me.

 

“Aiden!” Sica-noona called my attention when I was about to go upstairs.

 

“Yeah?” I halted and turn to her. She comes near me and she is giving me this concerned look.

 

“About my sister…”she started and I don’t want to hear it so I cut her off.

 

“You don’t have to say anything to me, I know.”I told her and she looked at me with widened eyes, probably surprised.

 

“I’m sorry, Aiden.”she apologized slightly bowing her head to me.

 

“You are not the one who should apologize to me. So don’t bother.”I said to her and continue to walk my way upstairs.

 

I don’t want to be cold to everyone that is why I prefer to be alone than to be with them. I lock myself in the room and flopped myself on the bed. I find it hard to pretend as Aiden today. Not with this emotions that I am having inside me. I decided to sleep it off and I did doze off. I got annoyed when someone keeps on shaking me. I grunted in annoyance and quickly got up to glare at that person but only to refrain from doing so when I saw who it is.

 

“K-Krystal?” I called her name stuttering a bit in disbelief.

 

“Yes, I am Krystal, your girlfriend standing in front of you.”she replied to me and giggled.

 

“How come you’re here?”I questioned her.

 

“To keep an eye on you. There are five girls here, who knows, one of them might snatch you away from me.”she replied to me which made my blood to rush on my face.

 

“No one can snatch me away from you. I won’t let them too.”I replied to her avoiding her eyes. Somehow saying those words makes me feel good inside.

 

“Good answer!”she stated before she turn her back on me. “Get your out of the bed now. It’s dinner time.”she continued before she step out from the room.

 

Thinking that she picks me over Suho made me feel glad and happy. I thought she chose to be with him than to be with me.

 

“Stupid, she chose to be with Aiden not to be with you.”I corrected and laugh on myself.

 

I should remind myself that she sees me as Aiden and not as me. Well, I’m happy for my brother. I think Krystal has come to love him fully now. I should congratulate him once he got back here then.