We're Done

You're For Me

“Come on, let’s go eat,” he tells me while pulling me up from the bed. I grin and nod in response. He leads me to the kitchen and starts setting the table which I help him with. His family and I sit down, me across from Jungkook. He takes after his dad a lot. So does his brother, Sam. His dad is very funny and smiled a lot. I got to know his family more and they were all fun to be around. They even invited me for dinner tomorrow. When dinner was finished, Jungkook led me outside and gave me a quick peck and a hug even though he’s walking me home. He takes my hand comfortably and we walk to my house.

We reach my house and I don’t want the night to end. The crescent moon hangs in the sky though it’s still pretty light out. It’s currently 8 PM. I open my door but am greeted with a surprise. Kikwang is there. He looks at us angrily. He steps out the house and up to Jungkook.

“Kikwang, what are you doing here?” I ask him angrily.

“Is there something wrong with being at my girlfriend’s house? I didn’t know where you were and I wanted to talk to you,” He replies.

“You have no business here anymore. We’re over Kikwang. I thought you would have gotten that.”

“You are not breaking up with me. You’re staying with me, you don’t know what I’ll do to you,” Kikwang says, pushing me to the wall in an all too familiar movement. He raises his fist but Jungkook pulls his arm back, spinning Kikwang around then punches his nose harder than I could. He falls to the floor and Jungkook lunges angrily at him.

“Don’t you ever try to lay a hand on my girlfriend, Lindi again! I will break you Kikwang!” He shouts, throwing another punch. Kikwang pushes him off him and stands up, wiping the blood dripping from his nose. He punches Jungkook twice, in the eyebrow and in the mouth, making both areas bleed.

“Stop! Both of you. Kikwang, how dare you? I will call the police on you. Go home. Now. And Jungkook, thank you for protecting me but you guys both went too far,” I shout at them. Kikwang pants and starts walking home after punching the wall. I hug Jungkook and bring him inside. He is panting and has an angry look on his face. I clean up and bandage his face then give him a peck.

“I’m sorry Lindi. I won’t do it again. Just know that I’ll protect you.” He hugs me and I hug back. “This may be too soon, well yeah it is, but I feel like I love you.”