I Don't Know Anymore

You're For Me

After gym I change back into my clothing and head to my locker, taking out my homework. Gym was my last period of the day thankfully. I close my locker and put my lock around the metal ring. A hand slams next to me and another turns me around to see Kikwang with a smile playing on his lips. I chuckle because he startled me. I had thought it was Jungkook but I won’t tell him that. I smile back and start walking beside him as he has his arm around my waist. I feel happy right now until I see Jungkook staring at me.

“Hey I gotta go. I have uh, to go see my uncle,” Kikwang stutters. I lift an eyebrow and chuckle then kiss him goodbye. He starts walking with Hara but as usual, I don’t think much of it. Jungkook comes over to me, takes my arm and leads me to another isolated area and for some reason, I let him. He blushes and pushes a flower forward at me, bumping it into my face.

“What…?” I question him. He has his head ducked down and is breathing heavily. “Ah-Achoo!” I sneeze. I rub my eyes and sneeze. I’m allergic to flowers. He snaps his head up, making his hair ruffle up.

“J-Jungkook,” I sneeze again. “I’m allergic to flowers.” His eyes widen and he throws the thing on the ground.

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t know!” He hugs me awkwardly and I wiggle him off me.

“What was it for anyway?” I ask him. He just shakes my head after pulling away. I sigh and rub my itchy eyes. “It’s okay.”

He nods and I look at his face. He has a pout on his face. He looked cute. I shake my head from the thought and just stand there awkwardly.

“You know what. I’m done with trying. I just can’t get you to like me!” He pushes me to the wall like he’s done a thousand times before but this time, he’s gentle. He lays his lips on mine. My eyes stay wide open. He has me pressed to the brick wall of our school and I can’t push him away. Then I remember. I have Kikwang. He presses his body on mine and I try to wiggle out. Finally he pulls away.

“Lindi, I think you’re a beautiful girl and you deserve better than Kikwang. Although I’m not that much of a good package, I have something to offer. I really like you. I only realized recently. I know you probably can’t return those feeling but, do you think you can give me a chance?” Jungkook tells me. His lips are centimeters away from mine as he tells me this. I don’t know how to react. I have Kikwang. But now, I have this feeling in my stomach and it’s for Jungkook. My heart is beating faster than I think it should. Jungkook is breathing heavily as he waits for a response. He’s looking into my eyes with those big brown eyes of his. This is a side I’ve never seen of him. It’s different.

“I-I gotta go. I-I’m sorry, Jungkook,” I mumble out. I pick up my bag and dash home, tears threatening to fall from my eyes. I reach my house and fumble with my keys. I insert the right key into the keyhole and push open the door. I crash to the floor and let my tears fall. But why am I crying so hard? I should choose to be with Kikwang of course. But Kikwang has never said anything sweet to me before. Jungkook seems to understand me more than he does.

The door opens and it’s Kikwang who enters. He looks down at me as the tears keep falling even though I wipe them away. Kikwang takes my hand and help me up. There’s something weird about his eyes as a smirk toys on his lips. His face looks like he wants something. If he wants me to make food he isn’t getting any. He steps closer to me and lays his lips on mine. Usually it’s just a peck but now, his tongue my bottom lip.

“Do you think it’s time yet?” He says with a smirk. He pulls me toward my bedroom but I stop him.

“Kikwang I’m not old enough! Stop!” I shout at him. He frowns and tightens his grip around my wrist. “Kikwang, stop right now, how dare you?” He releases me and gives me a sad look, like he’s sorry. I bet it’s fake. He’s been wanting to have for a while but I say no every time. He’s never been so aggressive about it. He just asks me, I say no and he leaves it at that.

“I’m gonna go outside. I’ll see you tomorrow. Sorry I guess,” he tells me while backing out the door. I sigh and lock the door behind him. I sit on the floor and think for a while. My parents are on vacation for two weeks which is probably why Kikwang has been so eager this week. Today has been a long day.