1~

My Beautiful Black Pearl

Tao stood outside on the Forecastle deck, which was one of his favorite places of the ship and stared into the water, he always thought the water looked beautiful and magical when the night sky reflected in it. It was calming and relaxing to breath in the fresh and cold air while staring at the water. Light footsteps however pulled him out of his trance. He didn't need to turn around to know who it was, only one would try his best to aproach him without making noise to disturb him while he was deep in thoughts. Only one would care that much about him.

"What are you doing out here, Yifan ?" Tao breathed out without even turning around to face him. The said boy stopped and a soft smile formed on his lips.

"How do you always know it is me without even seeing me ? And i already told you to just call me Kris, how often will i have to tell you that ?" The tall boy walked over to Tao and stood beside him, also admiring the beautiful view. Tao finally looked away from the water only to glance over at Kris, taking in every of his Handsome features. He was truly perfect, everything about him was perfect in Tao's eyes he couldn't deny it. He sighed and looked back at the water when Kris caught Tao staring at him.

"I know you to well Yifan, and you should already know that i like to use your real name so get used to it instead of complaining everytime." Kris nodded silently and the two just stood there quietly for some time. That's what both enjoyed about each others company that much, they could just stand there quietly for hours and still it would never be awkward.

"I wonder.. how much there is out there to discover, how many fascinating places are still unknown and which of those places we will find together." Tao looked up at the older again who was also looking down at Tao. "I wonder how many more adventures we will have with our beautiful Black Pearl and.." Tao stopped and looked away at the stars now.

"..And ? what else are you wondering Tao ? what else is wandering through that deep mind of yours ?" Kris asked stepping closer to Tao slowly, reaching out to fix his bangs that were fluttering around because of the wind, making his eyes close momentarily and leaning into the olders touch. Tao opened his eyes again and smiled softly at that but didn't look at the older

"I.. wonder if-" but Tao didn't get to finish his sentence.

"Kris, Suho needs to talk to you, hurry he said it's important" Chen stood at the stairs of the Forecastle Deck and looked worried but also seemed to be sorry for disturbing those two.

"Meet him at the Captain cabine now" Chen added befor walking away to the cabines. Kris made a groaning sound in the back of his throat but Tao nodded showing him that he needs to go, so Kris followed Chen quickly.

Suho was standing at his small window and looking out at the Water as well. He heard footsteps and then heard the door close, he kept looking out of the window befor he finally turned around and looked at Kris.

"What's w-"

"It's a beautiful night, right ?" Suho didn't let him finish his sentence.

"Uh.. yes it is." Kris answered still not sure why he was called to the Captain's Cabine with such an urgency if it's just to talk about the night.

"Have you already looked at the moon tonight ?" Suho said, again turning to look out of his window.

"No, but wh-" again Suho didn't let him finish.

"..Come and look at it, Kris." Suho spoke and sighed stepping aside to let Kris look.

"I don' t get why you want me to-"

"Kris, look out of the window." Suho said again this time with a demanding tone in his voice. Chen who still stood at the door observed both also confused just like Kris. Kris finally moved and stood at the Window, looking out and searching for the moon.

"Yes i can see it, it is shining brightly. Happy now ?"

"Come on Kris, look again and tell me what you see." Suho stood beside Kris also looking out at the window, Kris looked at Suho and followed his eye line. Kris gasped as he found what Suho meant. The moon was really shining brightly, but there wasn't just one, there was another moon that seemed to slowly be moving towars the other. Kris looked at Suho in disbelief and Suho nodded.

"Yes, you are seeing it right.. there are Two moons and they are slowly coming near to each other, do you know what that means ?" Kris was still staring out of the window and he slowly shook his head.

"I heard many stories about it, i never believed it thought. When the two moons meet, we better not be on this ship or else it could end deathly.. " Suho started making Kris snap his head back to look at Suho.

"What.. what are you saying there ?"

"The Black Pearl already went trough alot, we won fights we went trough the strongest and scariest storms and the Black Pearl always keep us save. However, it is said that the storm that will come up when the two moons meet is way stronger then all the storms we went through together so we need to go on land. Xiumin said that we are near an Isle but it will take to long with the Black Pearl because the wind is to weak.. Kris we need to get everyone out of here as quick as possible." Chen gasped loudly what made both look at him.

"Are you telling us to leave the Black Pearl alone in the Seas ?" Suho nodded slowly and walked around in his Cabine.

"I know it is hard, i also love this ship.. but believe it or not, your lifes are more important to me and i wont risk them just because we trust our Black Pearl." Suho stopped and looked at both with a serious expresion.

"Get everyone together on the maindeck now.. i will be out soon and tell the rest of the crew.." Chen and Kris looked at each other clearly in shock from what they've just heard. Suho nodded at them signalising them to go, so both quickly bowed and walked out of the Captains Cabine.

~~~

A/N: Wow everyone you guys make me feel like I am totaly failing with this fic. is it so borring ? well i'll keep on writing it anyways so yeah

Enjoy :)