But I Like Sleepytime!

♡ So This Is What Love Is...

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean

{Blue} for English

{Green} for Filipino/Tagalog

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

And this just made my day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpPv2WzO9Qc


~~ Recap ~~

"Ahh..Right away miss.." YongSun, your butler, said. "You, gentlemen, follow me to your rooms."


[At home: 11:00 p.m.]

~~ Your Point of View ~~

“NO FRICKING WAY!!!” You heard Beast yell/scream.

“Mwoh?! Gwaenchanayo?! What’s wrong?!” You yelled worried from your room running towards them.

“Our rooms are AWESOME JiHeon!!!” They yelled super loud. “Kamsahamnida!!!”

“Aish…You boys..You made me worried over nothing.” You said to them, sighing in relief. “But it’s good to know that you like the rooms.”

“Mianhae~! Dongsaeng, do you wanna come with us tomorrow?” Doojoon asked.

“It depends where you are going. Don’t you guys have the week off next week?” You replied.

“Aish..I forgot about that but yeah we do...Do you want to hang out with us?” Doojoon asked.

“Ha some leader you are.” You criticized with the rest of Beast laughing.

“Yah! Respect your elders!” He said back.

“Haha now you claim you are old!” You said laughing at him.

“Yah! Yah! Stop it! Anyways do you wanna go or not?” He said annoyed.

“You should come it’s going to be so much fun to see-mphgrlsh“ DongWoon said with KiKwang’s and JunHyung’s hands over his mouth getting cut off.

“Mwoh? See Who?” You asked staring at Beast.

“Haha you have to come with us if you find out!” Yoseob said laughing.

“Neh~ I’ll go but you all should catch up on sleep since you have an early schedule tomorrow….I’ll be going now. I have to go practice and change but if you need me, I’ll be in the dance studio, piano room or the gym.” You

“Mwoh?! We just got here!…JiHeon...This time, PLEASE, just take it easy, ARASO?” Doojoon said worriedly.


[A few hours later – 1:00 a.m.]

~~ KyungHo’s Point of View ~~

‘I guess it is time to check on KyungMi’ You thought while walking to the piano room looking at your watch.

‘Hmm? Shes not in here?  I guess I have to check the dance studio.‘ You thought now walking into the dance studio.

“Yah! KyungMi! Wake up you shouldn’t sleep on the floor!” You said while shaking her to wake her up.

“Yah...Go away let me sleep…” KyungMi said informally and half-asleep laying on the floor.

“Yah! Don’t talk like that to me! I’m your manager-slash-appa! Go take a shower you are covered in sweat!” You nagged.

~~ Your Point of View ~~

‘Ugh..leave me alone..I want to sleep~…’ You thought.

“GET UP!!!” KyungHo shouted making you jolt up surprised.

“Araso…” You said drifting to sleep.

“Don’t make me get a bucket of cold water!” He said threateningly.

“You wouldn’t…” You replied dangerously.

“I’m going to count to five and if you don’t get up I’m going to get the bucket...” He said again. “Isa….Dalawa…Tatlo…Apat….Lim-" [One…Two…Three…Four…Fi-(Five)]

“Okay...Okay…I’m getting up!!” You said scared and wide-eyed.

“Good now go take a shower and change!” He demanded.

“Okay Okay I will!!” You said running to your room to take a shower.

“Aish that girl...When will she ever stop..” He said.

 ‘Yay Sleepytime~!’ You thought happily after changing to this laying down in your bed.


 

Amuri saeng gakhaedo maldo andwae, bad girl~
Jakkuman ni saenggage michyeo michyeo, bad girl~

 

“Yah! What do you want…Yoon Doojoon” You mumbled under your pillow.

“Well, First, don’t use my full name and...Second, baby dongsaeng you need to wake up! It is 12 in the afternoon right now and we are finished with our schedule! We are picking you up in an hour so get ready!” You heard him say as you were dozing off back to dreamland.

“Yah! Get up right now! I know you are laying down!” “Good Morning~!” “Hiii!!! JiHeon!!” You heard in the background.

“But I like sleepyime!....Araso...I'll get up...” You said hanging up on him and the others.

‘Aigoo…I don’t wanna get up...’

“YAH! KYUNGMI!!! GET UP AND TAKE A SHOWER THE BOYS WILL BE HERE IN AN HOUR!!! GO GET READY IF YOU WANT TO EAT BEFORE YOU LEAVE!!” Your manager, KyungHo, yelled which echoed throughout the house.

‘Aish…time to take a shower…’ You  thought half-asleep and annoyed.


[After Changing: 12:55 p.m.]

But that’s ok, you make a way
Eonjena bichi dwineun you, you, you
Salmwi iyu only you
Neon samagwi oashiseu jeil dalkomhan chokollit~

“Yeoboseyo? JunnieHyung Oppa?” You said half-asleep rubbing your eyes.

“Yah! Did you just wake up?! We are at your ‘house’ or so you call it!” JunHyung said.

“Ah...Araso I’ll get YongSun to open the gates…” You said drifting off about to hang up.

“Yah! Don’t fall asleep or I’ll get Yoseob to personally wake you up!”

“Ani!! Ani!! It’s okay I’m up! I’m up!” you said changing hurriedly remembering what happened before when you didn’t get up.

~~ Flashback ~~

“JiHeon dongsaeng~! Are you up~?” Yoseob said in a sing-song voice.”Yah! Time to wake up baby dongsaeng!”

“……”

‘Aish this girl..how can she still sleep in the afternoon…’ Yoseob thought. ’Ohh~ I have an Idea!’

Yoseob then walked out of your room and into the kitchen.

“Yoseob Hyung what are you doing with a bucket of ice water?” DongWoon said curiously.

“Ahh..little maknae do you really wanna know?” Yoseob said with an evil glint in his eye.

“Neh~ Hyung!” DongWoon replied.

“Well, follow me if you really wanna know!” Yoseob said while walking to your room. “Kekeke~! Watch this and run okay?” Yoseob then said as he poured the ice water and ran with DongWoon following.

“YANG YOSEOB!!!” you yelled furiously and fully wet.

“Haha you’re in for it now hyung!” DongWoon said to his hyung.

“That’s only if we don’t get caught, DongWoon. Kekeke~!” Yoseob said running to the rest of the guys.

~~ Flashback End ~~

“Yah! JiHeon you there? Annyong?!” Yoseob said.

“Ahh! Don’t dump water on me!” You said back.

“Hahaha! Why would I do that?”

“Mwoh? Junhyung didn’t tell you to get me?”

“Ani, He did but he said if you weren’t up he would get you himself.”

“Araso. Now let’s go the others must be waiting.” You said while walking to the living room with Yoseob following behind. “So where are we going?”

“Well first we are going to go eat and meet friends of ours since they have no schedule today. So they should be waiting at the restaurant right now.” Doojoon said then turned to the guys and yelled, “Guys! Let’s go! Get in the car!”

“Ahh…Araso~! Let’s go eat!!” You exclaimed while walking out the door to the car. “WAIT! Who’s paying?”

“Last one in the car has to pay!” DongWoon said running to the car.


[At the Restaurant: 2:30 p.m.]

“Oppas...” You said trying to get their attention.

“Neh? Baby dongsaeng?” Beast replied.

“Don’t say my real name…Please...” You said with a pouty face.

They sighed. “Araso…baby dongsaeng…you have to tell them sometime though.”

“Komawo Oppas! Let’s go inside! Pali Pali!” You yelled wanting food.

“Yah! You heard her guys! Let’s go the guys must be waiting!” Doojoon yelled.

“Araso! Leader Doojoon!” Beast exclaimed while saluting jokingly.


Hmm..an okay chapter I guess but can you guess who their friends are? xD I hope It’s not hard…