WHAT?! NEXT WEEK?!

♡ So This Is What Love Is...

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean

{Blue} for English

{Green} for Filipino/Tagalog

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random video of the day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inSZcSpkVOY


~~ Recap ~~

“Yobeoseyo? Kwangie Oppa?” You asked through the phone.

“Can you come home now? There’s somebody here who wants to see you…” He said trailing off.

“Araso Oppa. I’ll be there soon. Who’s there though?” You asked him.

“It’s...” he said.


[Lotte World with BigBang: 9:30 p.m.]

~~ Your Point of View ~~

“Mwoh?! Wae? Should I leave now? It must be really important!” You said frantically which caused the YG Family to look at you with concern.

“Aish..Calm Down. There’s no need to rush. He said to bring YG Family with you. Araso?” KiKwang said calmly.

“Araso, I’ll tell them now but can we eat first or should we go there right away?” You asked him.

“Hm..Hold on..I’ll ask.” He said going to ask if you can eat or not. “He said you can eat with them that way you can tell everyone easily but you have to meet up at Cube.”

“Ah..Araso see you later then Kwangie Oppa. Bye-yeum!” You said hanging up.

“So, exactly what happened?” DongWook asked slightly concerned.

You sighed and said, “Let’s go eat first and I’ll tell everyone then.”


[Currently: 9:45 p.m.]

~~ At the Restaurant ~~

“Woah~! Where are we?” SeungRi asked.

“This place looks expensive!” Minzy exclaimed.

“Are we really going to eat here?” JiYong asked.

“Neh~ It’s my treat so get whatever you want!” You said smiling at everyone.

‘That’s good! As long as I don’t have to pay!’ Everyone thought.

“Table for 13, Please.” You told the waiter as you entered the restaurant.

“Ah…Mistress Joo right this way.” The waiter said leading you to the table.

“Omo! Do you come here often, JiHeon?” YG CEO asked following you and the waiter with everyone else in the VIP room.

“Of course not. This place costs too much.” You said laughing.

“Then how does the waiter know you?” TOP asked curiously with one brow raised.

“Here is your table for thirteen.” The waiter said gesturing at the table while giving out the menus.

“My father owns this place but I don’t like coming here because all the workers go overboard with up for a raise.” You said plainly sitting at the table.

“Wow~ Really? That’s amazing!” Daesung exclaimed.

“Well…If you say so.” You said. “Anyways, does everyone know what they want?”

“Yeah.” Everyone said telling the waiter their order one by one.

“So, JiHeon, Do you wanna tell us what your phone call was about?” TaeYang said slightly concerned thinking about it.

“Ah, yeh~. About that, CEO ahjussi said that I have to bring you guys to Cube when we’re done eating.” You told everyone.

“That’s it?” Bom asked confused.

“To be honest. No. Most likely we will be finding out what will happen when we get there.” You said simply waiting for the food.


[Now: 10:00 p.m.]

~~ To Cube Ent. ~~

“Ah…JiHeon you have arrived.” Cube CEO said as you were walking in his office with YG Family following behind. “Since there are many of us here lets go to JiHeon’s practice room. JiHeon lead the way.”

“Araso, Seonsangnim. Follow me.” You told them walking to your practice room at Cube.

“We’re here. Please do take a seat.” You said motioning for everyone to sit either on the beanbags or on the chairs near the windows.

Finally, meoreo jijiman dashi butjabeul su eobneun naemameul ani
mianhae noonmulee heulleo saranghaesseo noyeh poomehseo~

“Omo…I’ll be back.” You told everyone leaving the room to answer your cell phone. “Yoboseyo?...Ah…Neh…Araso. I’ll be there soon. Ne. Bye.”

“What was that about?” KiKwang wondered.

“I got to go. CEO Seonsangnim, just tell Manager Appa and KiKwang everything you need to tell me. Something came up.” You said hurridly picking up all of you things running towards your car.


[With YG Family, CEOs and Beast]

~~ KiKwang Point of View ~~

“Well since JiHeon is gone this might be a little easier.” Cube CEO said.

“Mwoh? What would be easier?” KyungHo hyung asked.

“Well she said to tell you and KiKwang everything she needs to know which means I have to tell you about her debut without her interrupting me.” Cube CEO said.

“What’s wrong with her debut?” JiYong asked.

“There’s nothing wrong with it we just have to make her debut earlier than expected.” Cube CEO said calmly.

“Then why is YG here for?” Doojoon asked looking at Cube CEO.

“Yeah. Why CEO Seonsangnim?” Hyunseung asked looking at Cube CEO also.

“It’s because we need to debut her before we can make TaeYang’s ‘I’llBe There’ music video along with BigBang’s ‘Beautiful Hangover’ music video.” YG CEO said looking at the rest of Beast and Manager Hyungs seriously.

“Oh…So when do you plan on having her debut?” KyungHo Hung asked.

“Next week.” Both YG and Cube CEOs said.

“MWOH?!” Everyone practically yelled.

“That's why you told her butler to call her home..So you can tell us everything before she overworks herself.” JunHyung said knowingly, putting the pieces together.

“Ne. That’s pretty much the whole point but knowing her butler, he would tell her everything. Also, there is one thing I want you boys to do.” YG said knowingly.

“Ne, Seonsangnim?” The rest of Beast asked.

“Keep her away from her dancing studios so she does overwork herself and take her out araso?” Cube said strictly.

“We cannot delay her debut since we already shot five teasers.” YG also said just as strict.

“Araso Seonsangnims.” Beast said bowing and leaving.

“It’s getting late. I guess it’s time for us to go.” YG said leaving with the rest of the YG Family bowing and following behind.


[Afternoon in Your Original Home: 3:00 p.m.]

~~ Your Point of View ~~

“WHAT?! NEXT WEEK!!” You practically yelled at everyone.

“We thought you knew!” YoSeob exclaimed.

“I did know but I didn’t know it would be that soon!” You snapped back.

“Heonnie…I think you should take a break…” Doojoon said patting you back trying to calm you down.

“I can’t take a break. I have to practice. I’ll be back later.” You said walking away.

SMACK! THUD!

“Aigoo~! What was that for?” You said rubbing your back.

“You aren’t allowed to be practicing.” Dongwoon said boldly.

“Who said that?” You retorted back at him seriously.

“CEO and your manager said so.” HyunSeung said bluntly.

“Then what the hell am I suppose to do until my debut?” You asked slightly irked.

“Record your songs for your album.” JunHyung retorted.

“AW BRICKS! I forgot about that…” You exclaimed running toward your car with Beast following behind trying to get you to stop.

“YAH! JIHEON STOP!” KiKwang yelled making you stop.

“What?!” You yelled making them, your maids and butlers look at you.

“Slow down we have to record with you too remember!” YoSeob said cheerfully.

“bricks I forgot about that…” You mumbled to yourself.

“How could you forget your precious oppas! You have many duets and songs with us!” HyunSeung exclaimed dramatically.

“Well we better get started since we only have a few more days left.” You said calling your driver to get a car to fit all of Beast and yourself.


[At Cube Recording Studio]

~~ Your Point of View ~~

“So, tell me. What is your album going to be called? And what song will start it off?” Manager Hyung asked while managing the systems in front of him.

“The album should be called ‘A Love Story’ and the songs are:

I’ll Back off So You Can Live Better Ft. JunHyung
When I Have A Lover Ft. YoSeob
Love Request/Believe in Love Ft. DongWoon
Loving You
There’s A Rumor
My [Girl] Boy (Cover from Kevin Woo)
In Your Hands
Present Ft. Doojoon
A Whole New World Ft. KiKwang
Timeless Ft. HyunSeung

And that’s pretty much it." You said thoughtfully.

'Hopefully it sounds good in order like a real love story.' You thought to yourself.

“Wow JiHeon This is going to be a great hit.” KyungHo exclaimed enthusiastically. “What song do you want to be your first single other than your debut song?”

“Hm…Let’s have ‘Loving You’ for the first single after ‘I’ll Back Off So You Can Live Better’ and then ‘In Your Hands’ be a single for December.” You said thinking through your songs thoughtfully.

“That would work great!” Doojoon and JunHyung said thinking about it.

“Haha thanks. After all I did compose these. So I hope everyone will like it.” You said outloud.

“Aww…My little baby Heonnie dongsaeng is growing up.” KiKwang said dramatically with Yoseob wiping his fake tears.

“Well, let’s get started then. JiHeon and JunHyung you guys are up!” Manager KyungHo Appa yelled.

“Araso. Let’s go oppa.” You said walking in the recording booth with JunHyung right behind you.


[MBLAQ Dorm: Same Time]

~~ Author Point of View ~~

“Hyung! Can we go visit JiHeon?! We haven’t seen her in a while since she’s been busy for some reason.” Mir asked thinking why JiHeon was so busy.

“YAH! Mir! Do you like JiHeon or something?! You’re asking about her too much!” SeungHo yelled at him being the over-protective brother-like figure he is.

‘bricks. Do I like her? Ugh…Well she is pretty. Her hair, her eyes, her face, her li- WAIT! Why am I thinking this? Ugh Do I like her? Maybe I should ask Beast to help me out. ! I can’t do that KiKwang will kill me. Nevermind all of them will…Oh! Maybe I should ask Onew! He’s nice and helpful. I can even bribe him with chicken.’ Mir thought to himself.

“Yah! Bang Cheolyong! You there? Helloooo~?” Cheondung said trying to get his attention.

“Hm? What?” Mir said snapping out of his thoughts.

“Geez man why’d did you space out? Wait…Were you thinking of JiHeon?” Joon asked smirking at him.

“A-Ani!” Mir said shaking his head and slightly blushing.

“Omo! HYUNG! OUR LITTLE MAKNAE IS GROWING UP!!! HE’S BLUSHING!!!” Joon practically yelled having anyone in the dorm go deaf.

“Aish..not so loud Joon.” G.O. said glaring at Joon.

“Eh…Mianhae Hyung…” Joon said looking down.

“Anyways…Can we visit JiHeon?!” Mir asked again wanting an answer.


Sorry for not updating :/ School’s been a meanie.

Especially with two fake fire drills this week. -_-’ fun haha xD

I already started the next chapter since I cut this one because it was 13 pages long :D