KiKi Twins?

♡ So This Is What Love Is...

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean

{Blue} for English

{Green} for Filipino/Tagalog

{Purple} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random video of the day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8SCetlqTU8 [Wah~! Beast! :D]


~~ Recap ~~

“Anyways…Can we visit JiHeon?!” Mir asked again wanting an answer.


[Cube: Recording Room: 5:30 p.m.]

~~ Your Point of View ~~

BANG! BANG! BANG!

“YAH! Don’t bang on the door! People are recording!” Manager Appa yelled out.

“Well it’s a good thing we took a break then.” HyunSeung said.

“But it wouldn’t matter since it’s soundproof in the booth.” KiKwang said bluntly looking at him.

Obviously.” You muttered while rolling your eyes.

“Anyways…Who wants to open the door?” Doojoon asked.

“YOU DO IT!” Everyone yelled pointing at Doojoon.

“Aish…lazy dongsaengs…” Doojoon muttered only having you and KiKwang hear.

“YAH! We aren’t lazy we actually work out! Now get the door!” You and KiKwang yelled.

"YAH!! I'm your hyung and oppa! RESPECT!" Doojoon yelled back.


[Cube: With MBLAQ]

~~ Author’s Point of View ~~

“Was it a good idea to come here?” G.O. asked after hearing all the yelling from inside.

“I’m not sure…” SeungHo replied back.

“Oh well…We are already here…” Joon said looking at his hyungs.

“Plus we also brought drinks for them…” CheonDung said looking at SeungHo.

“Hi Hyung!” Mir said catching the rest of  MBLAQ’s attention.


~~ Your Point of View ~~

“Hi Hyung!” You heard Mir say.

‘Omo! Mir’s here?! Ack! Why am I thinking of Mir?!! Ahh! Kwangie Oppa help! He’s too close!’ You thought blushing having only Beast and SeungHo notice.

“Yah! Mir, get off her!” KiKwang yelled pulling Mir off.

“Komawo Kwangie Oppa…” You said quietly having only Kwangie Oppa hear you.

“Welcome. You know I got your back baby Heonie…” He said smiling at you knowingly.

“KiKwang, JiHeon. You guys are next!” Manager Appa said ushering you guys in the recording booth. [Ehh…I’m just gonna say manager appa now instead of KyungHo Appa xP]

“Omo! We get to hear JiHeon sing! WAIT! Is she debuting?!” Mir asked/yelled SHOCK-ed. [haha xD I had to put it.]

“You guys came at a bad time. No one was supposed to know about her debuting except for Cube and the people who work for Cube Entertainment. So you guys better not say anything.” Manager Appa said to MBLAQ in a slightly threatening without you knowing.

“A-Araso…” MBLAQ said thinking how your singing is.

 “Let’s start!” Manager Appa said into the microphone for you and KiKwang to hear.

‘I wonder if her singing is better than Hyori? Or even Sistar? Maybe even Lyn? Hm… Oh! They’re starting!’ Mir thought anticipating your voice.

“Ne!” Both you and KiKwang said laughing and giving him thumbs up.

(KiKwang)
I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering, splendid
Tell me, princess, now when did
You last let your heart decide?

I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride

A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming

(You)
A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
that now I'm in a whole new world with you

(KiKwang)
Now I'm in a whole new world with you

(You)
Unbelievable sights
Indescribable feeling
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky

(You) A whole new world
(KiKwang) Don't you dare close your eyes
(You) A hundred thousand things to see
(KiKwang) Hold your breath - it gets better
(You) I'm like a shooting star
I've come so far
I can't go back to where I used to be
(KiKwang) A whole new world
(You) Every turn a surprise
(KiKwang) With new horizons to pursue
(You) Every moment red-letter
(Both) I'll chase them anywhere
There's time to spare
Let me share this whole new world with you

(KiKwang) A whole new world
(You) A whole new world
(KiKwang) That's where we'll be
(You) That's where we'll be
(KiKwang) A thrilling chase
(You) A wondrous place
(Both) For you and me~

And…Cut! Good Job guys!” Manager Appa exclaimed.

‘Woah~ her voice is just…wow…completely…unexplainable…’ Mir thought being mesmerized in a daze.

“Haha we should do this more often Oppa!” You exclaimed at him smiling.

“Ne~! We’ll do it on your next album!” He said smiling and laughing with you poking your cheek.

‘Aish I shouldn’t be jealous! They’re only like a brother and sister to each other!’ Mir thought shaking his head.

“Guys, take a break! That means you too JiHeon.” Manager Appa said aloud for everyone to hear.

“Bw-Ho-Wae?!” you yelled confused with your head tilting to the side.

“I’ve been with you since birth. How else do you think I know you were gonna leave to your practice room?” he said back casually while rolling his eyes.

“He got you there jagi.” Kwangie Oppa said laughing with the rest of Beast.

‘Jagi?! I thought they only thought of each other like siblings!’ Mir thought enviously.

“Yah, Mir. Calm down, they are only siblings. They are practically twins.” SeungHo muttered to him 'reading' his thoughts. “Besides listen to what Heonie has to say.”

“Yah! Not cool and don’t call me jagi!” You said turning away from Beast and now looking at the last song sheet for recording.

“Uhm…Heonie do you want some water?” Mir asked shyly.

‘Aghh…Why am I acting like this?! Am I really falling for her? Ughh…I need help…’ Mir thought arguing with himself.

“Ani. It’s okay thanks for asking though.” You said smiling slightly blushing.

‘Omona! Do I like him? Ahh…my love life …Hmm…I should ask Beast Oppas for help. Yeah that’s it! I should ask them! Most likely later.’ You thought happily.

“Pst! Calm down jagi! He might notice.” Kwangie Oppa said in a hushed tone for only you to hear.

“Mwoh?! Notice what?” you whispered back confused.

“HyunSeung! JiHeon! Time for the last song! Get in the booth!” Manager Appa said after our twenty minute break.

“Yeh~ We’ll be there!” Both you and HyunSeung said while getting up from your seats, in this case, you getting of Kwangie Oppas lap.


[Finished with recording: 7:00 p.m.]

~~ Fast Forward ~~

“Wah~ That was fun! I can’t wait to do my next album!” You exclaimed happily walking out of Cube Entertainment with everyone following.

“I can’t wait till we have our comeback stage for our third album!” YoSeob exclaimed along with you jumping around.

“Hey! Let’s go get food! I’m hungry!” Dongwoon said with a slight whiny tone in his voice.

“Sorry guys I can’t eat after seven because of manager Appa.” You said sympathetically with a frown.

“But you already have a nice body like KiKwang Hyung!” DongWoon exclaimed emphasising on nice.

-Smack-

"Yah! Maknae don't check her out!" Doojoon said smacking DongWoon.

“I swear you two are like twins! And next thing you know they’ll be step siblings!” CheonDung exclaimed.

“Yah! That’s not true!” Both you and KiKwang yelled at the same time.

“See. You two are even saying things together like twins!” SeungHo said laughing with everyone else.

“No we aren’t!” You and KiKwang said at the same time.

“Anyways…Back to the food topic…” Mir started to say.

“Oh yeah~” Joon exclaimed getting cut off.

“Oh yeah, oh, oh, oh yeah I’m feeling good!” You and KiKwang sang randomly while laughing.

“Anyways…Just eat with us JiHeon I’m pretty sure Manager Hyung won’t mind you having dinner with us for one night.” G.O. said as you and KiKwang gave each other a fist bump/knuckle-touch.

“Fine. I’ll go but KiKwang you know what that means right!” You exclaimed happily.

“What’s that suppose to mean?” MBLAQ asked confused.

“It means they are going to work out.” Beast said rolling their eyes in unison and stopping by a restaurant.

“Bwoh?! Work out?! Why? Doesn’t KiKwang already work out?” Joon exclaimed.

“Yeh. But when this child says something like she just did then they do double or extra workouts.” JunHyung said ruffling your hair and walking into the restaurant.

“Chincha?” Mir asked surprised.

“Yup. Table for 12 in the VIP Room please.” You said facing the waiter with a smile on your face making him blush.

“A-Araso. Right away follow me.” The waiter said with a hint of red on his cheeks still.

“Come back in ten minutes so we can order.” You said politely waving him off while sitting down with the rest of the guys.

“Araso agashi.” He said bowing then leaving.

“Woah~! JiHeon it’s like you own this place.” G.O said impressed.

“I[she] do[does] own this place.” You and Beast said at the same time.

“Woah! Does that mean we can eat all we want!?!” MBLAQ asked shocked.

“Eh…Pretty much so pali!” You said rushing them to order.


[Leaving the Restaurant: 9:00 p.m.]

“Wah~! That was the best dinner I ever had! Kamsamnida JiHeonie dongsaeng!” MBLAQ exclaimed while getting in their van. “Don’t stress and have a good sleep, araso? Also, Don’t practice so hard! Bye-Bye!”

“Bye Oppa-deul!” You exclaimed back waving at them as the car drove away.

“Well I guys it’s time for us to head home.” You said turning to Beast.

“Neh are we walking all the way there? Or are you gonna call for someone?” HynSeung asked tiredly.

“I’ll call but let’s start walking to get home slightly faster.” You replied back just as tiredly but slightly stumbling.

“Omo! JiHeon do you want me to carry you?” Kwangie Oppa asked concerned.

“Ani…yo…” you started to say but as you said that you started to fall. Luckily enough KiKwang Oppa caught you.

“G-guys! JiHeon fainted!” KiKwang yelled getting the guys’ attention.

“Mwoh?! JunHyung call her driver and KiKwang carry her until her driver gets here. She might have fainted because she was exhausted. But let’s just try to get home soon in case she gets a fever." Doojoon commanded


[Morning: 8:00 p.m.]

‘Ugh..What happened? All I remember is walking then black…Hmmm? I’m in my room?’ You thought lying in bed trying to think of what happened. ‘It’s pretty early…I’ll go back to sleep.’

- Knock! Knock! -

‘Ugh…what time is it?’ You thought to yourself trying to look for the time.

- Knock! Knock! -

‘Why won’t they leave me alone? I might as well just say come in I guess.’

- Knock! Knock! -

“Maybe she’s still sleeping?” Yoseob whispered through the door talking to someone.

“Why would she still be sleeping? It’s already twelve in the afternoon. She has to get up! We have to rehearse for her debut!” You heard KiKwang say spazzing at YoSeob.

“Fine. Just wake her up. Manager Hyung-Deul want us soon. PALI! PALI!” Doojoon said pushing KiKwang in my room.

“Pali KiKwang!” YoSeob said running with Doojoon to the living room with the others.

“Heonie…Heonie~….Omona…Heonie dongsaeng. Time to wake up. It’s already 12:05 right now and we have to start rehearsing for your debut!” KiKwang said trying to wake you up by shaking you.

“Ngghhh…” You groaned turning away from him.

“Come onnn…..Heonie do you want to debut and be on the top!” KiKwang said trying to wake you up.

“Ughh…Go turn the shower on then…” You told him pointing lazily at the bathroom.

“Araso.”  He said walking to your bathroom [Note: just pretend its green. I couldn’t find any I like xD] that connected to your room.

‘I wonder if she ever gets tired of the color green.’ KiKwang thought walking back toward you.

“Baby Heonie it’s time to take a shower! I’ll get your outfit ready and put it on the countertop.” KiKwang yelled as you were walking in the shower.

“Araso Oppa! Are you going to wait in my room or go back to the guys? Also are we practicing here or at Cube?” You asked back at him.

“I’ll just stay here on your bed and everyone is already here so may as well practice here.” He said lying down watching tv.

“Araso. Just make my bed please.” You said almost done in the shower.

“Are you done now?” Kwangie Oppa asked as soon as I turned off the water.

“Ne~. But where are my clothes?” You asked him looking around in the bathroom.

“It should be there. Check near the sink.” He said.

“Oh I found it.” You said changing into the clothes KiKwang picked out for you.

“Good. Now let’s go!” He said as you were coming out of the bathroom.

“Oppa! Did you pick my clothes out to match yours?” You asked him suspiciously walking out of your room.

“Ne! It’s been a while since we have been matching, mini Kwangie.” He said while laughing following after you.

“Yah! I’m not your mini me. We still need a name for us since we are like twins.” You told him thinking.

“Oh! Maybe…JiKi Twins or the KiKi twins because when you debut your stage name is going to be KiRi!” He said excitedly jumping up and down.

“Yeah! Let’s go with KiKi Twins!” You said jumping up and down with him in front of the practice room.

"Yahhhh....Why are you jumping up and down with KiKwang? That's his and my thing!" YoSeob said whining.

"YoSeobie..You have me!" Doojoon said pouting in a joking way and putting his arm around Yoseob. [haha DooSeob!]

“KiKi Twins? You guys?” HyunSeung asked with an eyebrow raised.

“Neh Oppa! When I debut many fans of Beast might get jealous of the fact that Kwangie Oppa and I hang around each other.” You told him.

“And that’s why we came up with KiKi Twins so the fans know that we are only siblings and not a couple.” KiKwang added.

“But why KiKi Twins?” DooJoon asked.

“It’s KiKi Twins because of my stage name and-”

“My name together which makes-”

“The KiKi Twins!” Both you and KiKwang exclaimed using victory signs.

“Nice thinking! But now that you both are here, let’s start rehearsal!” Manager Appa interrupted.


“Okay. Everyone got that?” Manager Appa asked.

“Yeh. So after I dance for my debut, 4minute will come up and I change backstage to dance to ‘Bad Girl’ with Beast. Right?” You asked.

“Ne. Then after ‘Bad Girl,’ 4minute will go up again while you and Beast are changing for ‘Shock.’ Then you will sing five various songs of your liking after you change back in your debut clothes.” Manager Appa said clarifying everything.

“This is only for the showcase right?” You asked.

“Yeh. And for your debut on Music Bank, you are only singing your debut song.” Manager Appa said.

“Araso. I can’t wait!” You said jumping up and down with KiKwang who was next to you.

“Let’s go over it again and make it absolutely perfect!” Cube Ceo said.

“Ne, Seonsangnim!” You and the rest of the Cube artist exclaimed.


Haha sorry for not updating a lot! I've been busy with this one project in my Digital Design class at school xP but I think I'll only be able to update on the weekends but I’ll try to write the chapters at school and at home soo yeahh… Hope you liked the story so far. :D Comment?