Arrival in Korea and Meeting Old Friends...

♡ So This Is What Love Is...

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean

{Blue} for English

{Green} for Tagalog

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Also the picture in the forward is you...and sorry for not having a banner! My sister isnt letting me use Photoshop T_T


[At the Airport at 8:00 p.m.]

~~ Beast Point of View ~~

"Hyung! What are we doing at the airport?" HyunSeung asked his manager walking to the arrival area in the airport.

"Are we going somewhere? Wait we don't even have any suitcases!" Beast said as more questions were rising for their manager to answer.

"Aish...You boys...be quiet if you want to know!" Manager Hyung said slightly annoyed.

"Mianhae Manager-hyung..." Beast said apologetically.

"Anyways since you guys wanted to know so badly, we are picking up an artist who is going to be debuting in about a month along with her manager." Manager hyung said.

"Omo! Really! Who is it?" Yoseob asked excitedly.

"Well...you guys know her...So~ You should remember her." Manager hyung said while chuckling.

"Mworago! Chincha?!" Beast said surprised.

"Well here they are...Annyonghaseyo!" Manager hyung said to the girl's manager. "Pali! Pali! Before a crowd sees Ki-Ri and Beast!"

"Araso...Just calm down hyung" Ki-Ri's manager said to manager hyung as they get in the 9-seater van.

"It's a good thing we got your luggage beforehand." Manager hyung said to them.


~~ Your Point of View ~~

"Kyunggie Appa.." You said turning to him.

"Yes KyungMi?" Her manager KyungHo said.

"Are we going to my house?"

"Ahh..yes..why?"

"Because we should stop by Beast's dorm so they can pack some clothes for them to stay over. And so they can come anytime without worrying about what to wear."

"Ah..okay..just tell them first..."

"Ne~ Manager KyungHo Appa!" You said gleefully.

"Anyways.." You said turning to Beast. "Annyonghaseyo~! KiRi imnida! I hope you remember me." You said now as you started to taking off your Hat, Glasses, and Scarf.

"Omo! JiHeon! We've missed you! Why did you leave us?!" They said as they tackled you into a hug.

[This is how the inside of the van is: since I didn't show it.]

"Mianhamnida. I had business to attend to..and besides I am back now." You said, smirking.

"Hmm....JiHeon..." Dongwoon said.

"Ne..Woonnie Oppa?" You said.

"Why do you call KyungHo Hyung Appa?" He asked curiously.

"Oh. I call Kyunggie Appa Appa because he's a father-figure to me and besides there are only so many oppas in the world to be called oppa." you said sincerely. "Also we going to be going to my house after we go to your dorm."

"Mworago? Wae?" Beast said confused.

"Well... if you guys wanna stay over tonight and any other time you are free you have to pack clothes." You said nonchalantly.

"Ar-" Beast started but got cut off by their manager.

"We're here...at Beast's dorm! Hurry up guys you have two hours to be packed up and ready to go! And only pack half of what you have!" He said while looking at his watch.

"Ne~ Manager Hyung!" Beast said as they saluted jokingly.


[Five Minutes Later...]

"Beast Manager Hyung..." You said quietly.

"Neh, KiRi? What is it that you need?" He said.

"One, just call me KyungMi like KyungHo Appa. Two, you can leave your car here because we will be riding in a car that have called up. And Three, you can talk informally. I know that you and KyungHo Appa are good friends." - You said knowingly.

"Ahh...Araso....Is there going to be a driver?" He asked.

"Neh, you and KyungHo Appa can catch up when we are in the car.." You told him politely.


[Two Hours Later: Now inside KiRi's Limo]

~~ Your Point of View~~

"Driver-Hyung! How long will it take to get home?" You asked politely.

"Mmm...About an hour at most...Why do you ask?" your driver said curiously.

"No reason I just haven't been home in a while.." You said to him as you turned toward the Beast boys. "So..."

"JiHeon..." Kikwang started.

"Neh Kwanggie Oppa..?" You said while smiling.

"How did you get this car...?" He asked curiously.

"My parents bought it for me thinking money and luxurious items can buy my love..." You said staring out the window.

"JiHeon! Did you miss us when you were traveling around?" DongWoon said noticing the awkward atmosphere.

"Haha of course I did Woonnie Oppa!" You replied happily. "So how have you guys been? Was it hard to debut? How was being a trainee?"

"Haha that's alot of questions little Dongsaeng" Doojoon said chuckling. "But we have been doing well. The fans are the one who made us into the idols we are now!"

"It wasn't that hard to debut but we were all nervous at first." Junhyung said continuing after Doojoon.

"But then again being trainees was hard and some of us wanted to quit." HyunSeung added.

"But in the end we are happy that we didn't give up!" Yosoeb said adding to what HyunSeung said.

"Woow that sounds like you had a rough start." You said smirking. "But besides that, since we are gonna be here for about hour i got these for you in case your hungry." [I have to put this picture.]

"Yes! Mangoes! You're the best little dongsaeng ever JiHeon!" All of Beast said joyfully.

"Eh..I try." You said jokingly.


[An Hour Later]

"We're here!" Driver Hyung said to us. We started to get out of the car..then all of a sudden the guys stood frozen looking at your house.

"Oh.." Doojoon started wide eyed.

"My..." Junhyung added in shock that even his glasses almost fell.

"Gosh...." The Rest of Beast said.

"You call this a house! This is a friggin' mansion." They yelled.

"Meh..Ommanim and Appanim have more and this isnt the largest one..but I'm kind of gettting tired of the fact they are trying to spend money on me." You said noncholantly. "Anyways..let's have a tour shall we?"

. . . Minutes Later . . .

"I cant believe you have an elevator!" JunHyung said pressing the button to the 4th floor.

"...more than 10 rooms" Doojoon said thinking of sleep.

"...Three Indoor Pools!" KiKwang exclaimed wanting to swim. [and show off his abs :D]

"...Three Movie/Game Rooms!" JunHyung said mesmerized.

"...Three Dance Studios!" HyunSeung said wide-eyed.

"...Two Recording Rooms/Studios" Yoseob exclaimed joyfully.

"...Two Piano Rooms" Dongwoon said happily.

"...A Soundproof Karaoke Room!" They all exclaimed in unison.

"Haha nice to know this house can be fit to your comfort!" You said to them laughing. "YongSun-ssi! Can you help them find their rooms please!"

"Ahh..Right away agashi.." YongSun, your butler, said. "You, gentlemen, follow me to your rooms."


Uhm...Soo yeah! I hope you liked this chapter haha xD

Tell me what you think?

Haha Comments? Criticism? Love? <3