*Cue the Angel Music* The Locations are Revealed!!!!!!!!! *Fail Dramatic-ness* To fons his Lover.

Hunters of the Night: The brewing war

Chen stomped up the stairs, leaving splinters sticking out all over the stairs because of the shocks coming from his feet. He stalked down the hall, the carpet exploding behind him as he stepped into his room and kicked the door, coming off it's hinges and flying straight out the window and dropping down, and down, toward a human town. He yelled out a bunch of curse words and sat down grumpily, all the pillows and blankets exploding with static, leaving feathers everywhere.

The air in front of him rippled and a man in a crimson robe appeared in a swirl of silver fire. Chen glared and threw his arm back, getting ready for a punch when the man held out both arms and said, "I would appreciate it if you will not pound in my face, tis un-ruly and quite rude." Chen's eyebrows rose and he dropped his arm, scowling. "What are you, and old man? Who talks like that these days?" The man sighed and flicked his forehead and bended down, pulling his hood back and smiling, his voice completely different from when he spoke earlier.

 

He smiled cutely at him like this:

:

and introduced himself. "Yo. My name is J-Hyo." And he sighed, gesturing pointlessly and laughing. "Old leader there said that i'd sound wiser and more ominous. Like i need to talk like that for people to know i'm wise, am i right?" Chen laughed and smiled for the first time he entered the room. "I know right?! I'm a troll myself. They all think i need to act my age. In their dreams." J-Hyo nodded like he was a wise old man and smiled. "Back to business. I'm here to tell you your location. pretty simple actually. Oh, and FYI we haven't hurt your lover. This is just a Test you have to go thru. It's in our prophecy. We dont like playing bad guy. Hope ya understand buddy. Ok, so your starting point is here and your ending point is Mt.Sinai. The place you have to go to is Vienna, Austria, Europe. You must go and retrieve the artifact by the feet of Lucifer's statue. I just gave you a hint. Go look for it. Goodluck and gods speed my friend." Then he turned and weaved his hands in the air and disappearing into silver fire.

Chen smiled, happy to know they arent the enemy. He walked to the window and whistled, calling to his 4 hooved friend. He was heading to Vienna, Europe.

____________________________________________________

Suho walked quietly down the hall with Kai and Sehun on either side of him. They were all heading to their rooms for the locations but Suho felt useless. He didnt know if he'd get to help since they didnt have Lay. Sehun and Kai jumped when they heard a roar come from Suho as he punched the wall, the wall melting and dripping. He stomped off toward his room and slammed the door, the door drying up and shriveling before falling to dust.

Kai and Sehun stood, staring at the melting wall in mixed fascination and fear. The wall had apparently turned into liquid cement and Suho had the door of all moisture. They both looked at each other before quickly jogging to their rooms. They'll fix the wall later.

Suho stopped when he saw a crimson robed figure in his room. He bowed and sat down, anxious to what he should do. The robed man pulled down his hood and smiled and held out a hand.

"Hi. My name is King. So, skipping all formalities, you are to go search for Lay. He must have left some clue behind. YOU MUST HURRY. Time is ticking. good luck dude." and then he disappeared in golden rays of light. Suho stood up, happy that he had something to do. He walked over to the fountain and jumped in, the water rippling one time and he was gone, To find his lover.

____________ O_O---------------------------------

Hey everyone. gonna keep this short to avoid accident repeat. sorry for late update. comment and subscribe!!!