Being Collected by fire

Hunters of the Night: The brewing war

Baekhyun's POV:

Baekhyun walked down the hall and sighed. he looked at a classroom window and saw the bags under his eyes. he hasnt been able to sleep lately, worrying for Lay. He wa staring at the window for so long he didnt notice the hallways was empty and it was eerily silent. he had told his Bestfriends and the others to wait by the gate for him. he had left his phone in the classroom. he walked down the hallway and stopped suddenly, holding his hand to his ear. He spun and swung his backpack at the figure behind him and flipped backward, flinging the enchanted needles he got from Leeteuk. They hit the target and glowed, injecting the person with offense magic. The needles stopped glowing after it finished injecting the person, dimming to useless pieces of metal. well, it would be useless in some people's cases but he thought they were usefull. He stuck his fingers in his mouth and whistled a high pitched whistle before summoning his whip and turning toward the person. He glared when he saw E.Den taunting him. He whipped his arm, striking him in the shoulder. His eyes glowed Blue before his gash healed and he smirked. he charged forward and was on him in seconds. he punched him in the stomache and whispered a few words before he out, seeing E.Den's face full of apology before he out.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ > (  > O)3 o O Light

"The one who wields light

has been collected, butnot without a fight"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xiumin's POV:

We all heard the sharp whistle and looked at each other before lunging toward Kai at the same time, crushing him. In the blink of an eye they were in the hallway. We all ran up and down the hallway yelling his name and looking in the classrooms. Luhan used his mind and wiped the cameras, not seeing anything. apparently the person who took Baekhyun had stayed out of sight. All we could see was Baekhyun getting punched in the stomache and breaking into soemthing that looked like digital pixals. Sehun spoke up saying that he had heard of something like that. it was like teleportation, but in a different form. Chanyeol roared and punched the floor, sending a wave of heat outwards. Suho calmed him down, telling him he knew how he felt. Chanyeol had tears in his eyes, his face flushed. he gritted his teeth and growled," Was it them who took him?! Just like Lay?" Xiumin looked around and spotted something. Tucked into Baekhyun's locker, which was coincedently in the same hallway, was a sheet of paper. Xiumin shut them up and opened the note, confusion writen on his face. he turned the paper around and showed everyone the paper.

" The chosen ones join us as we unite

we come together to fight

side by side with our aid

as we side by side raid

to defeat the darkness that resides

hiding in the confines

of their secret of vines"

They all stood there in silence before Chen broke in and said, " What the is this? Some kind of prophecy ? ever heard of email?" Everyone burst into laughter, lightening the mood. Even Chanyeol cracked up and started smiling. They all grabbed Kai and they appeared at the base and seperated to their rooms while Xiumin went to looked for Leeteuk. he told Chen he was going to head out to look for him. @be careful, ok?" xiumin smiled and kissed him. "I'll be fine."

he stepped outside, not sensing Leeteuk anywhere inside the house. he saw a flash of white and followed it into the woods, not noticing the flare of light before it was to late. he was surrounded by flames and was engulfed, screaming. The wind blew through the clearing, not trace of fire anywhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Frost

Chen was sitting in his room surfing the web when he heard it. A shrill scream that was oh so familiar to him. His eyes widened and he stormed out of the room, banging on all the doors on the way. His friends seemed to have heard it too and ran after him. They broke through the brush and appeared at a clearing, the smell of winter in the air. Chen slowly walked into the center of the clearing, legs shaking so much he sunk to the floor, his legs giving out. The other hunters got to the clearing and Tao broke down crying. Another one had been taken. They all looked around and a piece of paper drifted to Chen's feet. His eyes widened and he choked, sobs wracking his body. The paper was a picture of Xiumin, smiling. it was before he left to look for Leeteuk. His smile, so gentle and loving. he fainted after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Frost is now with us with not desire

he has been collected by fire"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~