~ I saw you...you and me..~

~ Away from the Reality ~

I suggest you to listen to 'Sad thing' by Adult Child in this chapter to feel it's aura ^^ -

='Sad Thing' by Adult Child =

~

So Hee fell asleep on the dinning table with tears still falling down to her cheek.  While So Hee is sleeping, she fell into her dream.  A dream she keeps on dreaming since the past three days.  But everytime she dreamt of this, it's like a sequence of dream that everytime she sleeps the dream will go on with the continuation of that dream.  But everytime it happens, So Hee feels like it's saying something to her.

So Hee is walking through a white hallway wit ha lot of glass furnitures and with pictures of her and Minhyuk on the walls.  So Hee wondered where this hallway will lead her and what awaits ahead of it.  As So Hee is walking through this endless  hallway, a lot of people in white suits crowded the place.  So Hee got confused at why does suddenly a lot of people appeared in front of her so suddenly.  With those people throught the hallway, So Hee tried to push her self in through the last crowd of people.  And when she did sp, a man is standing at the end of the hallway back facing her.  So Hee walk near the man and poke his shoulder.  "Umm.. Excuse me? Do you know this place? Because I think I'm lost."  Sp Hee widened her eyes and eventually tears start to form in her eyes as the man face her.  "Mi- Min- Minhyuk." she said more like whispered  weakly.  Minhyuk is also wearing a white suit just like the other people that So Hee saw but Minhyuk is the only one holding a white flower.  Minhyuk walk closer to her and wiped away her tears and hugged her.  So Hee did too hug him tightly while sobbing more.  

"This is the sign of the end of it So Hee."  Minhyuk said while her hair,  "This is a sign that you need to forget about me and let it go."  Minhyuk broke the hug and put his hands to So Hee's shoulder and bent a little to face her.  "You have to. I don't want to hurt you So Hee. I don't want to be the reason of your sadness and why you're getting hurt. I never did that and I never would. I don't want that."  

So Hee cried more and start smacking lightly with power Minhyuk's chestr.  "Why?! Why are you saying this to me?! What did you do?! Why am I being like this?! Huh?! Why?! Why do i have to forget about you?!"  

Minhyuk hugged So Hee again.  "You have to wake up So Hee. You have to remember why and then forget about it then move on. Please."

"But what if I don't want to?" So Hee weakly said and her voice start cracking up.

"You have to. I don't want you to be hurt."  Minhyuk broke the hug and gaze at her,  "Promise me that you'll do and you'll never cry again. Please. I love you So Hee, you know that, and I want you to always remember that. And I miss you. But someone out there will give you a more happy life than me and I want you to find that. Find him."

So Hee just stare at Minhyuk confusingly. The nafter a few seconds.... Minhyuk's figure starts to fade in the wind.  

"Minhyuk!"  So Hee cried and reaching out for Minhyuk.

"So Hee!" someone shouted making her wake up. Someone's knocking the door real hard while shouting her name repeatedly.  When So Hee looked in the chair in front of her.... tears start to from again in her eyes. Minhyuk is not there anymor.  So Hee got frustratedly depressed.  "Minhyuk~ Minhyuk? Where are you?!"  So Hee shouted dolefully getting despondent and out of her mind.

"So Hee! Open this door! Please!"  Someone shouted through the door again.

 

----------------- - - - -  - - - - - ----------------- ---- - - -  - -------- -- - - - - ------- --- - - - - -  - - - - -

So, this is the second chap and I hope you like it ^^ and thanks for those who is reading this story =) I hope I don't make you bored and I'm sorry if I made any mistakes on my story  (such as the grammar and spelling and etc.) Have a nice day n' Stay Awesome!  v^___^v  *  and I really would like you to try out listening to 'Sad Thing' by Adult Child while reading this Chap. ^^ I gave the link up there.