~ Jinyoung ~

~ Away from the Reality ~

I suggest you to listen to "The Day Before" by Nell to match the aura of this chapter ^^ ~

= "The Day Before" by Nell =

~

So Hee opened the door not even looking at who is it.  A guy looked at So Hee painfully.  Feeling her pain. He don't want to feel pity for her but because of what she is doing, he can't help it.  So Hee finally looked at the guy and forcely smiled with still agonized look.  "Oh, Jinyoung."  So Hee said weakly.  Jinyoung, he is So Hee's long time best friend.  He knows her very well, her mood, her feelings and everything.  He's there whenever So Hee needs accompany. And now he's there to comfort her.  To make So Hee be her self again.  Jinyoung hugged So Hee making So Hee cry again.  "Shh~ don't cryagain. Please. He don't want you to."  So Hee broke the hug.  

"Where's Minhyuk?"  So Hee asked

Jinyoung can't help but looked at her painfully.  "So Hee..."

"Where's Minhyuk? Did you see him outside?"

"So Hee.. please.."

"I said. Where's Minhyuk!"  So Hee cried out.

"He didn't go out So Hee. He's not here anymore!"  Jinyoung argued.

"What do you....mean..?"  she asked weakly with tears still on her eyes.

"I need you to regain yourself again So Hee. Please. I know you still think of him here being with you- "

"What are you saying?"  So Hee confusedly cut off Jinyoung's words.

"You're hallucinating So Hee! Please! He's not here anymore. You need to accept that."  Jinyong hold So Hee's shoulder.

"No....no...no!no!no!"  So Hee shakes her head looking at the floor and let go of Jinyoung's hold.  "He's here...He's just here!  So Hee looked around her,  "He's here with me a while ago! we made breakfast together. Eat together!"  So Hee starts to tear up,  "He even hugged me, comfort me. We've been being sweet together a while ago! So don't you ever tell me he's not here!"  So Hee break down and weakly sits on the floor with all her strenght drained out. So Hee cover her face with her hands, crying so hard. She feels like the world is falling down on her. She feels agonized, pained, hurt and despondent.  

Jinyoung can't help but to feel So Hee's pain. He feels like every So Hee's pain is entering his whole body. afecting all his joints or muscles that he even felt weak like her.  He can't stand seeing her like this.  Jinyoung sat in front of So Hee and hugged her and 'shh' her to calm down.  So Hee felt warm again. She felt like Minhyuk is hugging her again this time. Feeling his warmth embrace.  Jinyoung her hair. So hee don't know what's real and not anymore.  She thoght of what Minhyuk said to her in her dreams.  'You need to forget about me.'  'I don't want to be the reason of your sadness.'   'You need to move on'  'Let it go.'  'you have to wake up So Hee'  'Someone out there will give you a more happy life than I am and I want you to find that. Find him.'

*So, this is what you mean Minhyuk?  You're not here anymore? and I'm just hallucinating? I'm awake now Minhyuk. I don't think I can do this.*  "You can move on So Hee. I know you can."  Jinyoung said ironically to what So Hee thought.  Jinyoung broke the hug.  "I'm such an idiot. I'm so stupid!"  So Hee stand up gabbing her hair,  "I'm getting crazy Jinyoung..."  her voice started to cracked up and her voice start to be silent,  "Why am I living in the past? I can't just let him go!"   

Jinyoung smiled thinking that finally So Hee is awake.  Jinyoung grab her right hand  "You can let him go So hee. If you just want to and if you forget about him. Just try to forget t slowly. I know you will So Hee. I need you to be yourself again. I missed the So Hee that I know. The bubbly one."  

So Hee looked at him  "Thank you Jinyoung. I will don't worry. I just need more time. The bubbly So Hee that you know will make a comeback, I promise."  So Hee tried to smile.  "Thank you for always being by my side, Jinyoung. I'm really thankful."  

Jinyoung smiled and hugged her  "Don't worry So Hee. I'll wait for her and I'll make her smile everytime." 

So Hee smiled  "Thank you."  *Minhyuk, thank you for evrything. I love you so much and I'll miss you. I'll try to forget you and be happy with my life. I promise. Good bye.*

 

                                                                                                                

                                                                                                                                                                               End ~

   

---------  -  - -------- - - - - - -- - ---  ---- - - - - ------------ -  - - - - - - - - - - -- -  --- 

* Hey Guys! ^^ This is the end of it :'( =D first of all Thank you to all who read this fanfic ^^ (you don't know how thankful i am =) )  I hope I don't made you bored and if I did I'm so sorry. And.. Have a nice day n' Stay Awesome! v^__^v and also I'm sorry if I didn't focus much on Minhyuk and Jinyoung. 

and I really would like you to try listening to "The Day Before" by Nell while reading this chapter. I gave a link up there. ^^

 

You can check my other fics here :

                                                                     >>> Once Upon a Time in a Book Cafe  <<<  (one-shot)

                                                                     >>>  The Hiding Beast  <<<  (Short Story)