~ Minhyuk....~

~ Away from the Reality ~

~ I suggest you to listen to "It's Rain" by Adult Child to match the aura of the this part of the story ^^ ~  

- 'It's Rain' by Adult Child -

~

The light of the sun covers through So Hee's face making it hard for her eyes to fully open.  Rubbing her eyes, she wonders why does her face feel so sticky especially around the part of her eyes.  "Erk! Why is my face so sticky?".  She sit up, puts her comfy soft slippers on and head out of her room.  She stand in front of the room next to hers and knocks.  "Ya! Minhyuk-ah! Sleepy head~ are you still sleeping?"  So Hee jokingly scold while smiling.  For a few minutes no one answers.  So Hee got curious why it took him to answer too long because whenever she ask something to him while he's sleeping, he'll say something right away.  Then suddenly So Hee felt like crying.  Sadness filled her heart and she dosen't know why.  After a minute, Minhyuk speak up from his room.  "Why? is breakfast ready?"  he then opened his door then walk out and rubbed his eyes in front of So Hee.  "I'm sorry. I fell really asleep."  he put on his just-woke-up smile then kissed So Hee's forehead.  So Hee sweetly smiled then hugged Minhyuk.  "Shall we make breakfast together? hmm?"  Minhyuk sweetly whispered to So Hee's ear while they're hugging each other then he looked at her with his sleepy eyes and smiled.

They both walked to the kitchen hand in hand with smiles on their faces.  When they both reached the kitchen, Minhyuk picked out the ingredients for the breakfast that they'll make while So Hee is preparing and washing the cooking tools.  Whe she's done, Minhyuk walked to her side and asked  "Do you like Bacon or Omelette? Hmm?"  Minhyuk showed a packed of Bacon and an egg on his other hand.  So Hee smiled  "Anything Handsome Chef~".  then Minhyuk smiled and shortly but sweetly kissed her lips.  "Ya! Stop the skinships and just cook. I'm hungry!"  So Hee playfully pushed Minhyuk in his tummy while smiling.  Minhyuk just sticked his toungue out doing a 'mehrong' at So Hee then smiled.  Minhyuk started cooking the Bacon and two Omelettes while So Hee being her assistant.  After a few minutes of cooking they put their plate of Bacon and Omellete on the table.  They sit on the chair facing each other. While eating, they both had a chat and laugh at each other.   "I wished we could just stay like this forever."  Minhyuk turned the mood down and said it while gazing sweetly but sadly at So Hee making So Hee confused again.  So Hee didn't know why but she felt like crying again.  *Why am I being like this?*  So Hee thought to her self making her self cry.  So Hee cover her face with her hands and sobbed.  Then suddenly she felt a warm embrace around her.  "Minhyuk, I'm- I'm so- sorry!"  she said it unknowingly in between her cries.  Minhyuk hugged her more tightly but comfortably and her hair.  "Shh~ there's no need for you to say sorry. It's not your fault."  Minhyuk calmly said to So Hee and let go off her.  So Hee looked up to Minhyuk with her eyes so red and full of tears.  

"Why did you say it's not my fault? What do you mean?" 

Minhyuk bent down and looked at her wistfully trying to convince her while holding and caressing her hands.  "I need you to forget and let it go So Hee. You Have to. You don't deserve to be so depressed and put yourself down. You deserve to be happy. I love you So Hee, I really do but you need to forget it and move on."  

So Hee cried even more and said unknowingly in between her cries.  "But- but I can't Minhyuk! I can't!"  she shouted releasing out her feelings.  Her feeling so depressingly sad.

 

- - - - - - - - - -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -   -   -   -   - - - - -   -  -   -   -  - - -   -  -  -- - 

* Hi guys! It's me AprilRush and this my new story/one-shot! ^^ actually I don't know if this is a one-shot or a short story but I will cut this into 3 chaps. so I guess it's not an one-shot =D  so... I hope you guys like it and I admit it's not that very angst to the point you'll cry but if you do then it's Good! ^^ and I'm sorry if there's mistakes on my grammar or spelling. Have a nice day n' Stay Awesome! v^___^v   and umm.. I really suggest and I would like you to try listening to 'It's Rain' by Adult Child in this Chap. I gave the link up there. ^^