Dear Hunyo,

Dear Sehun

Dear Hunyo,

JinJin here!! Hehe, I used the nickname I came up with when we watched Ponyo!!!

Speaking of, Jongin,Soojung and I had a Hayao Miyazaki marathon at Jongin's house yesterday. Remeber when all four of us used to do that??We would buy a boatload of snacks, stack up on movies and go to each other's houses.

My favourite was the Disney one( I loved Mulan too much) Surprisingly, your favourite was the Nicholas Sparks' marathon( who knew you dug chick flicks?) Jongin's was the Harry Potter one and Soojung's was the Hayao Miyazaki one which took place today.

Remember our first Hayao Miyazaki marathon??We all bought Japanese snacks; Soojung brought Pocky, Jongin brought Hi-Chews, I brought mochi ice cream and you brought Shrimp chips.

We all gathered at Soojung's house and watched the following movies in order; Whispers of the Heart, Castle in the Sky, Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away(my favourite!) and Ponyo.

It took us about...well the whole day to geth through all of them. But it was totally worth it.

There were a lot of scarce moments I remember about each movie.

Like during Whispers of the Heart, you had whispered "Hey Jinri, can I be your Seiji Amasawa?"

I had shook my head. "Nope, because you are my Oh Sehun."

During Castle in the Sky, you had leaned your head on my shoulder and whispered"One day you and I will escape to Laputa. Maybe bring Soojung and Jongin too."

I had replied"Okay Hunnie. One day we'll pack up and go find Laputa."

At the time I was just kidding but right now, I wish we had run away to Laputa. Or anywhere else really. I just wanted us to be together.

During Howl's Moving Castle, you had placed your head in my lap. I had played with your hair, smoothing my fingers over yout silky strands. 

"You would look really pretty as an old lady,Jinri.I would still fall in love with you."You had said.

I had blushed in reply.

Spirited Away was my favourite movie of all time. I loved every aspect of it, the spirits,the lessons taught,the bathouse,the charcters,the art and the message.

You had told me"I'm Hsku anfd you're Chihiro and this is the spirit world and I will protect you.I would even turn into a dragon for you Jinri,and get you breakfast and save you from drowing in the river."

I leaned down and pressed my lips to his forehead."Of course you wil Sehun."

The last movie was Ponyo. It was a cute movie about ta girl named Ponyo and a boy named Sasuke. Ponyo is a fish that develops a friendship with Sasuke that inspires her to be human.

"Hunyo." I had called you, tapping you lightly on the nose."You're Hunyo."

You had grabbed my finger,kissing it lightly."Okay JinJin."

You were cheesy,sure but I loved these small little moments.I wished they never ended.They instantly made my day brighter.

Of course Soojung and JongIn were disgusted."You two should just get a room a control your hormones there."JongIn had said.

We had laughed. 

"Someday you'll grow up and fall in love,you two."You had said to JongIn.

JongIn and Soojung both looked at each other and nearly puked.

"AS IF!"They had yelled.Now?Well...they might be thinking differently now.

I miss our movie marathons.

Anyways,yesterday we were at JongIn's/ We all brought our usual snacks, but of course there was a decline of shrimp chips.

I got through the first four movies just fine.While Soojung and JongIn snuggled with each other on one side of the couch,I was alone,trying to ignore all of our past memories.

But then Ponyo came on.

As soon as the litte fish girl appeared on the screen,I could feel tears pricking at the back of my eyes.I didn't know why.How did I get through the first four and not this one?

I bit my lip to stop the tears.

Hunyo.

Suddenly my mind went blank and I only heard two voices in my head.

Hunyo.You're Hunyo.

Okay JinJin!

Suddenly I couldn't take it.The floodgates opened and before I knew it,I started sobbing uncontrallably.

"Jinri?Jinri are you alright/?"Soojung asked,as I curled into a little ball,my sobs getting harder ,my tears getting bigger and dripping faster.

JongIn paused the movie as Soojung rushed over and hugged me tight.Jongin joined in too so that I was in a Soojung-JongIn sandwich.

"It's okay,Jinri,it's okay..."Soojung said,as she my hair.

"Shh...It's okay..."

But what if it wasn't?Whas if you never came back?

I wish that the one day that you promised we would escape to Laputa would come already.

Hunyo?

I miss you.

Love,Jinri