Dear Oh Sehun,

Dear Sehun

Dear Oh Sehun,

It's Jinri,again.Yup I used your full name.

As I said before,it's still raining.The whole world is grey and dark.

It's the absence of your presence.Once you return,the sky will open up with everlasting sunshine.☻

Until then,I guess I will talk about my day.

Today Soojung and I got an A+ on our science project!YAY!We were studying colours,which is actually more complicated than it sounds.

If you were here,you would've partnered with Jongin and we would have kicked both of your butts!!Hehe.

Also....hmm...what happened.OH!Right...

I met the neighbour's daughter...a.k.a your old house's occupant's daughter.

Her name is Karlina and she is really pretty. Tan skin,long legs,blonde hair...

She doesn't seem to like me,though.

We go to the same school now; Riverside School of the Arts.

Today we were on the bus.She was sitting in front of me, by herself.

Suddenly she turned around.

She just stared at me for a few seconds before her face curled into a sneer.

"Ugly fat Asian ." She had whispered to me.

I ignored her.After all I really did not have any energy to deal with this.

"Can't you hear me??Chinky !"She was starting to get louder,and people were starting to stare.

I ignored everyone and looked out the window.A cold,drizzly day,as usual.

"Are you deaf??C'mon say something you little hoe!"She was starting to yell now.

I just continued to stare out the window.

", didn't your chinky immigrant parents teach you english??"

At the mention of my parents,I immeadiately turned to her.

Then she did the worse thing.

I watched as she pulled on the corners of her eyes and yelled"I speak no engrish!"

IIf you were here,things would have been different. I would have been acting like the dork I was;the real me.

We would have just looked at each other as she said these offensive things,and then you would have nodded your head.

Then I would have told Karlina to stand up.You would sharpen my sharpest Number Two pencil and pass it to me.

Then I would stab the pencil as hard as I could into Karlina's .

Afer that,you would have grabbed my hand and we would have ran to the back of the bus.collapsing into giggles.

"Never listen to people like her,Jinri."You would say."You're beautiful and I love you."Then you would lean over and kiss me and the rest of the world would fade away.

But you are not here,and I don't act like me anymore.

So I just took a deep breath,looked at Karlina straight in the eye and held up my middle finger.

Then I got up and walked to the back of the bus,and Karlina was still laughing,yelling"Yeah,run away Chink !Go back to China;no one wants you here!"

Why am I like this,Hun??Why am I so weak without you??

Are you the source of my strength??Or have I just lost myself without you??

I want to be strong.I need to be strong.For you.

I don't want you to worry while you're gone.

So next time,I'll be strong.I won't be the weak,spineless fool I was today.

I WILL STAB KARLINA IN THE WITH MY SHARPEST NUMBER TWO PENCIL.

Because you deserve it,Hun.

But until then,

I miss you.

Love,Jinri♥

 

Author's Note:

There might be offensive terms in this chapter.

I am truly sorry if I offended you, but I do not mean to be racist towards Asians in any way(I'm Asian,so that wouldn't make sense anyway)

Point is,I wanted to show how wrong bullying is,especially racial bullying.

So please forgive me if I have offended you.

-Smileyfacex☺