Dear Hunnie,

Dear Sehun

Dear Hunnie,

Jinri here!!Hehe.☺

It's been...about a month since you left.

I'm still waiting for you.In this rain-filled city.It won't stop pouring!

The sky's dark and grey,and the rain pours hard.It pitter-patters against my window.

Kind of like those rocks you used to throw.Remember?

It would be late at night,and you would find these tiny pebbles;smooth and in the most fascinating colours like turquoise and aquamarine,

and you would throw them at my window.Not hard,but just gentle enough to tap against the glass and wake me up from my sleep.

And then I would open the window and you would be standing there in pajamas.Pajamas!Not just any pajamas;mint-green footies with dinosaurs printed on them.

"Hunnie!"I would yell."What are you doing here?"

You would look up,give me a sheepish look and hold up a cake box.

"I bought cake."You would say.

You bought cake at 1 in the morning.And not just any cake,chocolate cheesecake.My favourite.

I would sigh,and roll my eyes,but you could tell I was really happy.Then I would climb out my window,onto the roof,and jump down to where you were standing,on the grass.

You would attempt to catch me,but fail and we would both end up,sprawled on the grass.

"Ugh.Jinnie-ah."You would groan,from underneath me.

"Oops.Sorry Hunnie."I would say,rolling off of you.IWelll I would attempt to.Instead,you would wrap your arms around me,holding me in place.

"I'm just kidding,Jinri."You would say, my hair."I'm just kidding."

We could have stayed like that forever.Maybe we would have.

Until both of our stomachs grumbled.

"Aish!Broke the moment."You would complain,sitting up.You would still have your arms around me,and we would both just sit like that,on my lawn,your arms wrapped around me.

Then you would pick up the cake box,get up,pull me up with you,grab my hand,interlock our fingers and run.

Run where?We would run anywhere.Run to the playground,the swings,the soccer field,the forest,the lake.

Then we would plop down and eat cake and talk about life.

I miss those days.

I miss you.

Love,Jinri