PART 2

Candidate for Approval (ONE SHOT)

 

~~~~***~~~~

CHALLENGE 4

 

GD strode towards the recording room for his next challenge and this time it's Teddy's turn.

 

GD: [talks to himself] I'm pretty sure Teddy-hyung will make me write a song for this test. It's a good thing I already composed some songs last night. [smirks]

 

GD entered the room confidently and as expected he found Teddy sitting crossed-leg on an executive chair. He then sat on the opposite chair and waited for his instruction.

 

Teddy: Before we start, I would like to congratulate you for reaching this far.

 

GD: Thanks hyung! [smiles] 3 down, 2 more 2 go..

 

Teddy: [grins] I won’t go easy on you Ji. Anyway, for this challenge, you will have to compose a song.

 

GD: I knew it!

 

Teddy: But since you are a composer, I'll make this harder.

 

GD: Bring it on then! This will be a piece of cake!

 

Teddy: You have to write a song about a rabbit with a maximum of 300 words.

 

GD: A What?! That's weird! Can't you think of something else?

 

Teddy: If you won't do it, then I have no choice but to fai--

 

GD: Wait! I'll do it ok?

 

Teddy: Good. That's not all. It has to be a complete song including the BG, guitars, piano or whatever you would like to include. You have 10 minutes to finish it.

 

GD: WTF!? Is that even possible?!

 

Teddy: Time starts now.

 

Panicking, GD quickly took a piece of paper and started writing.

 

GD: Rabbit...tokki...Aish!

 

GD wrote the song as fast as he could and he was able to finish it in two minutes.

 

GD: I don't know what the hell I'm writing but I have to finish this fast!

 

He proceeded on putting the tunes and instrumentals, trying his best to be as fast as possible.

 

Teddy: 5...4...3...2...

 

GD: I'm done! [pants] Here's your ng...song... [pants]

 

Teddy took the completed song and listened to it.

 

Teddy: [laughs] This is just epic! Hahaha! The rabbit song indeed!

 

GD: [embarrassed]

 

Teddy: Now all that's left is the MV.

 

GD: A what?! I thought you said I just have to compose a song?

 

Teddy: Yeah… but as a song… someone needs to sing it and make a music video with it…

 

GD: Someone please kill me now…

 

Teddy: [evil grin] Don't worry... I assure you that you'll pass once you're done with the video.

 

GD: Arasso… Aisht! [shudders]

 

 

               Music video...

 

GD is not sure what is more embarrassing. Either it's the time he was doing the unspeakable [challenge 1] or when he kissed YB or now where he's standing in front of everyone surrounded by around 300 rabbits staring at him. In his opinion, it’s just plain creepy, especially if he's wearing a big bunny suit complete with bunny ears.

 

GD: I think these creatures sees me as the rabbit god... [shudders]

 

Teddy: All right Ji! Are you ready?

 

GD hesitantly nods and with Teddy's cue, the song he created started playing and with a blush in his face, he began hopping crazily and dancing the rabbit dance. Teddy, together with the staff, is trying to suppress them selves from laughing crazily.

 

GD: I think I really need a rabbit hole to hide myself...

 

Once the MV shooting is done, GD immediately walked out to change his outfit. Unknown to him, the rabbits from the MV kept on following him that finally made Teddy laugh hard and fall from his seat.

 

~~~~***~~~~

FINAL CHALLENGE??

 

YG was seated comfortably at his big boss chair. He is drinking his morning coffee calmly when someone knocked at his door. A haggard GD entered his office and his look made YG happier.

 

YG: Morning GD! Ready for your challenge?

 

GD: [grumble] Deh..

 

YG: Well Ji... before we start, I'm sorry to tell you but someone finished this challenge earlier than you.

 

GD: 0_0 WHAT?! WHO THE IS THAT PERSON?! [panics]

 

YG: [sips coffee] Relax Ji..

 

GD: HOW CAN I RELAX!?!

 

YG: Well, it's because since I'm sooooo nice. I decided to give you a chance to prove to me that you deserve my approval more than your challenger. Are you ready?

 

GD: [calms himself] Yes, I’m ready. So who is my enemy?

 

A deep voice answered him and said that he's the other challenger.

 

GD: 0_0 HYUNG?!

 

Voice: [smiles] Wassup, Ji!

 

GD: TOP-HYUNG! You're freaking TOP-HYUNG!!

 

TOP: Yes Ji… My name is TOP. I Know that... no need to emphasize it.[smirks]

 

GD: [confused and frustrated] But.. Hyung... you... Aish! You know how much I like her... No... I love her too much... why Hyung? [Feeling betrayed]

 

TOP: [smirks] Simple. It’s because I love her too.

 

GD: [red faced] Hyung!!

 

YG: Now... now children. Don't fight. How about we settle this calmly and go to the training hall.

 

YG calmly stood up and the two BB members followed silently. During the walk, GD keep on glaring at TOP. Once they arrived at the hall, GD was surprised to see that all of the YG male stars and staff are inside.

 

YG: Well, since everyone is here, my challenge is this. The male population of YGE would choose between the two of you who they approve to be with her. Well, not to be unfair. If you lose, I’ll give you 5 minutes to convince the others to choose you instead. Just to let you know... Sorry Ji, but I vote for TOP.

 

GD: Sajangnim!

 

YG: Mianhe. Anyways, begin.

 

The YG boys slowly move and to GD's horror, everyone excluding Seungri who stayed with him, approached TOP. YB was about to choose GD when he said.

 

YB: Mianhe Ji, I was suppose to pick you but that kiss… [shudders]

 

YB left and went to TOP. GD can't help but gape at the scene he is witnessing. He didn't expect that only Seungri would be the only one to choose him. What will happen now?

 

YG: So all except Seungri chose TOP. Do you want to start your plea Jiyong or do you want to start Seunghyun?

 

TOP: I would rather start first. Ehem. First, I would like to thank everyone for choosing me. Doing this challenge is really hard for me cause unlike Ji, I’m not that good at things such as fashion and songwriting but because I always put her in my heart and mind I've succeeded. She's the first woman I've love this much and I would do anything for her to love me back. That's the reason I stand here in front of you.

 

After his speech, everyone clapped and some even cried at what he said. GD on the other hand, doesn't know what to do and say. His complexion can't be any paler.

 

YG: Now that TOP is done. It's your turn, Ji..

 

Seungri: Go hyung!! Whoo!!!

 

GD: [nods to Seungri] I my have not experience the same hardship as Hyung when it comes to these challenges. However, I'm sure he hasn't experience the pain I carried for 8 years. Those 8 long years where everyday I pray and hope that she would someday wake up and realize that I am always behind her, waiting for her to fall in love with me. That for even a second, she'll look at me and realize that the only woman in my eyes is her. Even just once that she won't praise me for my works but rather feel that the words I pen and sing is all about her. I've been a coward far too long. I've been selfish, possessive, greedy, jealous and hurt but I know I have no right to feel that way. I mean who am I in her heart. I'm just Jiyong. That's why I did this. Everyone of you choose Hyung as the person right for her but I'll do twice… NO… A hundred times better than Hyung would do. And even if everyone still won't choose me, sorry to say but I’ll fight for her. 8 years is far too long and even if she doesn't return what I feel for her, it's alright... Though it would hurt so much... Cause at least she would now know I love someone like her.”

 

After his plea, everyone turned silent. Seungri shouted and cried.

 

Seungri: Hyung's so cool! Uwaah!

 

YG approached GD and put his hands on his shoulder.

 

YG: Congrats Ji, you passed my challenge.

 

GD was dumbfounded at what YG said.

 

GD: What?

 

YG: I said you pass...

 

GD: But... TOP-hyung...

 

TOP: Is only acting. [smiles]

 

GD was confused because of the sudden turn of events.

 

YG: This is all staged for you to believe that TOP also loves her. I was thinking of a challenge and this came in my mind. Well, then... you passed. I now declare that Kwon Jiyong passed the challenges given to him by YG family. Congrats! Treat her well. And please do always remember, she's still one of my favorite ‘daughters’. Don't you dare hurt her! Arasso?

 

GD felt his knees collapsed before everyone came in front of him to congratulate and give their personal messages.

 

Se7en: Congrats man! If you hurt her I'll kill you! Deh? [evil smile]

 

YB: Do your best! A bit of advice... please don't go around kissing men… It's a huge turn off.

 

After everyone was done giving him messages [most of them are warnings], YG told them that he’d treat them all for lunch. All of them followed their boss but not before offering GD their help for his big day.

 

~~~**~~~

TBC

 

A/N: YUME HERE!!!! haha. alright. First, I'm quite proud that I saw this in my cellphone so that I can update this story. On the side note, I'm doing my best to reconstruct the next chapter on our other fic Pretty Boy because apparently some parts/papers are missing from Aya's treasure box. We've been really busy this past few days with my med school and with Aya teaching in Red Cross. And with all the training and filing for our licensure. It's a bit overwhelming but I'm really really sad that we haven't updated for so long. I feel I betrayed you readers T.T 

Oh well, don't worry I'm trying to do my best! After my exams, I would write it once again. :)

 

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! NEXT WOULD BE THE LAST! ^____^ V

YUME OUT~~~