Part 1

Candidate for Approval (ONE SHOT)

Candidate for approval

 

 

Kwon Jiyong has and always have been a good citizen.As much as possible,he tries to follow the laws of his country as well as his company. However,now that he found himself sitting in a dark room with the spotlight shining on him. He was now having second thoughts. For an artist, he never expected that he would now dislike those blasted lights.

 

~~~~***~~~~

CHALLENGE 1

 

"Kwon Jiyong" a voice was suddenly heard which made GD sit a little straighter. "By the power invested in me,you are now here to be a candidate for approval."

'Approval?' he thought.

"But you kn0w me--"

"SILENCE!"the voice thundered. "No one is still exempted in this law."

"But..."

"Let the challenge begin!" the voice roared and a creepy drum sound was heard..

 

       Few days later..

 

GD was dragged by two unknown men. Blindfolded and hand cuffed,GD has no idea where they are going. Finally the  van stopped and like a prisoner,he was carried by the two men and dropped [rather roughly] at a soft mattress.

 

Guy1: [removes blindfold and handcuffs] Stay here and wait for further instructions.

 

The men then walked out of the room and for the first time GD looked at his surrounding. He was now in a white room,a very stark contrast to the 'interrogating room' he was situated a few days ago.

 

GD: What am I suppose to do here?

 

As if hearing his question, a new voice thundered the room, "Strip down up to your undies and wear the gown behind you."

 

GD: 0__0 WHAT?! Shiro!

 

Voice: Then I now declare that you FAI--

 

GD: Wait! [hastily rem0ve his shirt] Tch.eted people...

 

GD removed his clothes as fast as he can and wore the gown expertly so that no one can see his boxers.

 

GD: No way I would let them see my bunny print boxers! I'm done! Now what?

 

Voice: [game show host voice] Welcome to the annual physical and fitness challenge!! Hosted by Hwangssabu!

 

Confetti and pop-ups filled the room and the YG trainer came out from the door wearing in GD's opinion the most eye-blinding coat he ever saw [this came from him who is known to have a unique fashion sense]

 

GD looked at him from head to toe with an appalled expression written over his face.

 

Hwangssabu ignored GD's reaction.

 

HSB: And now to start our program, Kwon Jiyong-sshi will face several tests that would put dream team into shame!

The FIRST challenge... [drum roll] THIS!!

 

To GD's surprise,the wall of the room suddenly fell and he was inside a big gymnasium. Suddenly feeling ashamed of what he is wearing; a flimsy hospital gown and a bunny boxers, he directed his gaze to the said host and glared at him.

 

HSB: [gulps and fakes a cough] My bad Jiyong-sshi but I seem to have mix up what you'll wear first. BUUUUUUUUUTTTTT~ Since you're already in your gown, I now declare that the health test will come first.

 

He then ran towards an office which looks like a clinic. GD begrudgingly followed the hyper man while mumbling incoherent [curse] words as he strode towards the room.

 

After a while, some poking here and there, GD has never felt this violated before. To make matters worst, one doctor with a freaky smile plastered on his face gave him a cup and when he asked what that cup for was, the doctor only wiggled his eyebrows. GD nervously reached the cup from doctor.

 

GD: [crept out] Seriously, what will I do with these?

 

Doctor: [evil smirk] Something you do every morning.

 

Confused by the doctor's answer.

 

GD: Urine sample?

 

Doctor: [evident evil smile] Ani Jiyong-sshi. The other one that comes with urine.

 

With that GD turned pale with what he realized. And that ends the physical exam.

 

After that traumatic experience, the annoying 'host' asked him to change into a track suit and even has the nerve to drag him in the middle. Behind HSB is the biggest "dream team"-like stadium but twice its size.

 

HSB: For the continuation of the first challenge, Kwon Jiyong needs to accomplish the obstacles of this amazing stadium in one hour.

 

Gd: WHAT?! Who could--

 

HSB cuts him and announced "Because we are sooo generous, we will give our contender 3 chances."

Stunned with what HSB said, GD looked at him incredulously.

 

HSB: Why? Do you want just 1 chance?[raise eyebrow]

 

Defeated, GD reluctantly agreed with what the 'host' announced. He then jogged towards the platform and with his adrenaline rush, he finished the race 5 secs before the end of an hour.

 

HSB: Kwon Jiyong has finished the race. I now declare that he passed d first challenge!

 

Upon hearing the result, GD's body automatically breaks down and he is now lying on the ground with a smile  plastered on his face.

 

~~~~***~~~~

CHALLENGE 2

 

If you ask GD what happened two nights ago,he would only give a murderous aura and you'll notice his eyebrow twitch. Added to that, the BB members find it weird that everytime they go to the gym, GD would glare at HSB which made their gym time cut short. Despite that, no one even dared to ask their leader about it. Now GD kn0ws what the next challenge be and he even readied hmself. They didn't rank him as the number 1 fashionista k-star for nothng.

 

Dressed in his 'GD' fashion, he smugly walked inside a fashion room. He's n0t even surprised to see his friend, Yanggeng,standing in front of him.

 

Yang: I knew you would reach this stage. This is your new challenge!

 

Three girls and a man suddenly walked in the runway and posed infront of him dressed in a skin tone tights. GD confidently smiles at his friend.

 

Yang: You look quite confident but this is a challenge so you'll need to make the clothes for these m0dels for 45 mins using these 2 items!

 

The spotlight showed a roll of bubble wrap and black garbage plastics. At this unexpected turn of events, GD's smile faded.

 

Yang: [evil smile] It seems you're not so confident anymore. Well then, let's begin!

 

Blankminded, GD went to the said items and followed his instinct. With all his 'GD' fashion fuel, he made the clothes for the models. When he's done, Yanggeng asked for a fashion show. Thankfully, the stapler pulled through and the 'clothes' were not destroyed.

 

Yang: With that, I now declare that Kwon Jiyong passed d 2nd challenge! Congrats bro!

 

Gd: [huge sigh]

 

~~~~***~~~~

CHALLENGE 3

 

GD never doubted himself that he would not pass those challenges. I mean he is KWON JIYONG. To make things even better, the next challenge is supposed to be given by him. So that's a definite pass. Happily walking towards the recording studio,he jumped to his 'GD' chair and wore his limited edition DJ Dre Beats Headphone. He was listening to the new song he's planning to add to the new bigbang CD when the electricity suddenly went down. Gd removed his headphone then looked at his darkened surrounding and after a few minutes the light turned up. He can't help but let out an unmanly 'eep' when Se7en suddenly appeared,sitting in Teddy's chair.

 

GD: 0__0 Hyung!?!

 

Se7en greeted GD with a peace sign.

 

GD: [clutch chest] Hyung, you really surprised me. So what gives?

 

Se7en: I have some questions.

 

GD: Questions? [confused] Sure! What is it?

 

Se7en snaps his finger while GD looked at him in question and was surprised when the other BB members entered the room with hilarious costumes. Dae was dressed in a rich woman's clothes with matching wig. Seungri,on the other hand, was dressed in a child's clothing complete with a bagpack and lollipop. And lastly, Youngbae was dressed in a teenage lady.

GD was stunned at what he saw and asks them on what they are wearing. He even ask where his TOP-hyung is. Se7en stood up from his seat and went beside the BB members.

 

Se7en: Well, TOP has a schedule but at least these 3 are nice en0ugh to help me.

 

Seungri butted in and said that Se7en actually blackmailed them. Se7en immediately went to Seungri's side and smack his head and said that there's no need for GD to know those trivial things. Se7en then faced GD and told him that he will be the one to give the third challenge.

 

GD: But I already passed!

 

Se7en: Says who?

 

GD: Me!

 

Se7en reasoned that it is not accepted since GD's the one taking the exam. He then explained the third challenge.

 

Se7en: Together with your members, I'll create a situation and my decision will depend on what you would do. Alright! Your situation is that you are on a date with YB in a restaurant when your Dae-omma suddenly appeared and asked to be formally introduced to your girlfriend. How are you going to introduce her?

 

GD: [weird out] Ok.. So what is Seungri's role?

 

Se7en: You'll find out soon. Alright! Scene1! Action!! [I always wanted to do that]

 

Surprisingly, few men entered the room with a table, chairs and even candles. With them is a man wearing tux  holding a violin. He then started playing.

 

YB: [holds GD's arms] Oppa,. [bats eyelashes] are we going to eat here? It looks sooo expensive.

 

GD: [shudders] Anythng for you, baby.

 

YB: [scary smile] Gomawo, oppa.

 

GD held the chair for YB before sitting. A waiter came and gave the 'couple' the menu.

 

YB: [pouts] I'm not sure what I'll pick.

 

GD: [charming smirk] Do you want me to order for you?

 

YB agreed and GD ordered some food. GD kept on making conversations and finally their food arrived.

 

GD:I'm sure you will love these, it's my baby's favorite food after all. What the hell I am saying?

 

YB: That's sooo cheesy.. Yuck! Thanks.. [twitch]

 

Se7en: Now, enter Dae.

 

Dae suddenly entered the scene and tried to gasp loudly.

 

Dae: My baby son! Uwaa! On a date? OMMA feels like she's gonna cry. My baby's all grown up.

 

GD: Omma!

 

YB: Oppa,  your petname for me came from your omma's petname for you. [pouts]

 

GD: I...what?

 

Dae: My baby.. Who is this lady?

 

GD: Omma, this is my girlfriend.

 

YB: Annyeonghaseyo. Nice to meet you omma. [bows]

 

Dae: Oh my! I can't believe I'll finally have a daughter-in-law!

 

YB: I shall be a great daughter-in-law, omma! [hugs dae]

 

GD: Yuck! I feel like my eyes are gonna pop out any minute now.

 

Dae: Anyway, I don't want to bother your date, so I better go now. And my daughter..

 

YB: deh?

 

Dae: [charming smile] I expect that you'll give me a lovely grand child soon.

 

YB & GD: [mental image forms...goosebumps]

 

Seungri: APPA! [skips towards them]

 

Shocked expression were all written at the faces of the three.

 

Se: I finally found you,appa! [hugs GD]

 

GD: Stop that Seu--I mean.. Who are you?

 

Seungri then proudly answered that he is GD's long lost son.

 

YB: [cries] S..SON?! You're a married man?!?

 

GD: I.. NO! I dont even know him! This boy is lying!

 

Seungri reasoned out that his omma said that his appa's name is Kwon Jiyong. He even showed documents to prove it.

Dae jumped into the conversation and nagged GD to explain the situation.

 

GD: I feel an impendIng headache...

 

The roleplay that GD expected to go smoothly turned out to be a complete chaos. YB,Dae and Seungri are all talking at the same time, not to the mention the fact that he's standing at the middle of those 3.

 

Se7en: What will you do now Ji?

 

GD close his eyes and clenched his fists in anger. With all those shouting blaring at him, he can't seem to think straight anym0re.

 

GD: Damn! I have to pass this test! Think quick GD! LISTEN UP! I'm sorry..omma,.baby.. This boy truly is my son. But he's just a part of my past now..

 

He then approached YB and continues his 'speech'..

 

GD: But what matters to me is the present.. And that's you and me.. [carreses YB's cheeks] I may have some mistakes in the past.. But I will make things right.. for the both of us..

 

YB: [goosebumps] O.. oppa..

GD: [leans closer] You're the only one I'll love.. I promise.. [KISS at the lips]

 

YB,SEUNGRI,DAE,SE7EN: 0___0

 

Se7en: CUT!!! I think I need to puke...

 

As soon as Se7en said those words, GD quickly pulled away and vigorously wiped his lips.

 

GD: First, TOP-hyung...and now him! Aish..

 

Se: [taps YB] Hyung? Are you ok?

 

YB: [In the state of shock]

 

Se7en: You actually don't have to go that far Ji.. That's plain disgusting!

 

GD: I have no choice! It's the only thing I can think of!

 

Dae: That will surely give YB-hyung a few nightmares.

 

Gd: Tch.. like he's the only one..

 

Se7en: Anyway, I'm proud to say that Kwon Jiyong passed the third challenge.. After what you did, there's no doubt about it...

 

GD: GREAT...[shudders] I have to go and brush my teeth now..for an hour.. [walks out]

 

Seungri: You should go do the same too YB-hyung..

 

Yb: 0__0

 

-- tbc