1/1

Vlogs

 

 
 
"Hi this is V's Vlog! V-log? Wait. This is V's log or V's Vlog? Alright! Hi! This is V's Vlog!" 
 
 
 
Taehyung spoke into the mirror, with two fingers placed into a V sign at the side of his face as he smiles brightly. 
 
"A ani ani ani, that won't work" he said, his smile completely wiped off, frustrated that he can't find the right thing to say for his vlog.
 
 
 
 
 
"Yo V! What are you doing?" Hoseok called out as he walks into Taehyung's room.
 
"What does it look like i'm doing hyung? I'm practicing for my first solo vlog of course!" Taehyung answered, turning his back on Hoseok to look at the mirror again.
 
"What? Practice for a vlog? Who the hell practices for a vlog? V, seriously. Spontaneity is the way to go. You don't have to practice for it. Just press record and follow your heart."
 
"And that is how you end up looking stupid hyung. Dancing with new pants and singing a birthday song for yourself."
 
"It gets me viewers & admit it, my vlogs are funny" Hoseok retorted.
 
Taehyung thought about it for a minute.
 
"Well.." he began before getting cut off by the elder.
 
"Just trust me! That's the reason why my name is J-Hope!" Hoseok exclaimed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
With the sudden spur of confidence forced into him by Hoseok, that was how Taehyung found himself sitting in front of the camera, rambling on and on about his collection of pink underwear on his first & possibly last solo vlog of his entire bangtan career.
 
 
 
 
 
He was gonna kill Hoseok.
 
Because after the 5 most embarrasing minutes of his life, Taehyung found out from Jimin that before Hoseok's own solo vlogs, he would think of a topic first before letting his so-called spontaneity flow, the one most important detail that the hyung has conveniently "forgotten" to convey to him. 
 
And that was when he realised that he had also failed to notice that Hoseok hyung's stage name 'J-Hope' has nothing got to do with trust.