Chapter two.

Five days journey with Luhan.

 

 

 

“I’m you and I need your help.” you replied quickly, refusing to let go of his arm.

 

“What kind of help?” Luhan questioned unknowingly. What was he doing? He wasn’t supposed to respond to her, he doesn’t even know her. “I mean, it is none of my business as we don’t even know each other.”

 

“Yes we do, we met before.” you replied confidently. “We literally stare at each other just now.”

 

Luhan chuckled and looked at her flabbergasted; he didn’t even remember staring at her. “You probably confuse me as someone else.”

 

“No, I don’t. I remember you clearly, the one that look for someone named Chen.” you said, smiling toothily. She knew that it was scary for him to meet someone like her, she admitted it that she was a weirdo but there was no where she going to lose this chance. She was indeed too blinded by the fairytale being told by her parents and yes, it was her parents’ fault. “Please help me.”

 

Luhan felt helpless and remained silence for awhile, thinking.

 

“What can I do for you?”

 

you was touched by the question. He will definitely help her out, she knew it.   

 

“Can I follow you back home?” She asked him shamelessly. Luhan shifted a bit by the sudden question and looked at her in disbelief. “Don’t throw a look at me like that.”

 

“Are you seriously okay?” He asked as he waved his hand in front of her, this was absolutely wrong. Why would she wants follow him back? What for?

 

“I have my own reason.” She told him quickly, trying to look as innocence as she could before she ended up in the somewhere else for being insane. Before he could even responded, she continued, “I just arrive in China this morning and I lost my things. You know, right? It was really a tough journey for me today. I would probably starve to death today and this officer arranged me to this place that I don’t even know and refuse to know, imagine me being drag to somewhere I don’t even know. Imagine that. So you are the only person that I think could help me to get through this. So I do need your help.”

 

That was probably the lamest reason ever but she was going to try, no matter what, even though she knew he was not going to buy her plead but trying won’t hurt. He is the one, she knew it.

 

“Okay, you arrived in China this morning and you lost your things which I really feel sorry for you. I bet you are going through some hard times and might probably starve to death today but the problem is you didn’t. The officer arranged you to somewhere you don’t know but I can beat my life on what I’m going to say, they won’t sell you to any ion institutions because they are currently arresting them so in my opinion, they won’t hurt you and you don’t need my help.” Luhan replied to every sentence she explained earlier, trying to shake some sense into this weird lady who apparently wants to follow him back home for no evident reason. However, this was going nowhere, she was not going to go anywhere without him. This is a force-game and she is going to win. “Beside, you don’t even know me; I might sell you to sugar daddy, sugar bum, sugar cane institution because they probably need some workers. You see, I’m a bad guy here and those people inside there are the good men, not entirely though but they are trustable, like really trustable.”

 

you scoffed. “You will not sell me.”

 

“Yes, I will.” He challenged him, trying to look fierce.

 

“Just for five days.”  She begged.

 

“No, you are not going with me!” he yelled at her as he tried to get away from her grip. “Let go of me!”  

 

you clutched onto his hand tightly, trying to beg him for mercy. She is definitely not going to let go of him, ever. “Take me with you!”

 

“For god’s sake, I don’t even know you!” he shouted at her, while mentally rubbing his forehead. Why did he do in his past life to receive this kind of treatment? He asked himself and sighed heavily.

 

“I’ll be good.” She promised, dropping on her knees. She knelt in front of him while hugging his leg. Her pride was definitely ruined but for her own entertainment and future, this better be worth.

 

People started to gather around them, whispering with each other. Luhan bitted his lower lip while looking at you. What was her problem? Why him out of these billion people?

 

“What are you doing?” he mumbled.

 

“Help me.” She replied, burying her face at his thigh.

 

Luhan sighed in frustration and gritted his teeth. She was not going to give up. This makes no sense to Luhan. Why on the earth would he meet someone like her?

 

He grabbed her both of her arm and pulled her on her feet. He forced a smile, “Alright. I forgive you for stealing my wallet.”

 

Those words hit you like a thunderstorm. He is spicy and she liked it.

 

“So you agree to let me go with you?” She questioned again as people around them started to dismiss.

 

“Don’t regret this.” Luhan replied, finally defeated. “This is your game.”

 

“Great.” She replied happily as she dragged him into the police office.

 

“What is your name again?”

 

Luhan stared blankly at the police officer, trying to comprehend with what had just happened. His jaw was wide open at the confusion, being alive was probably the most complicate thing at that moment. A part of him was blaming Chen for this strange encounter but another part of him was blaming himself for being soft hearted. He could have just pushed her away and ran for his life but she is a girl for God’s sake, how could he do that to someone that needed his help? Wait, even a female can kill a person.

 

“I change my mind.” He blurted out.

 

The next thing he knew, he was sitting in cab with her.

 

“Mom!” Luhan shouted as soon as he stepped into his house.

 

“You are rich for god’s sake!” you said as she admired his house’s architecture.

 

“Mom!” he called again while preventing you to go any closer to his house’s antique furniture. “Don’t you lay one of your finger on these.”

 

“What will you do?” she challenged him, quickly place her pointing figure on the nearby chair, receiving a sigh from Luhan.

 

Just then, a woman in her mid-forties descended down the stair, elegantly.

 

“What is wrong?” she questioned, completely ignored the girl next to him.

 

“She is a witch,” Luhan whispered.