Thump

They don't know about us

Finally i did it. i finally updated this, T.T and I'm soo bored ._.


 “Wow, you look good in that dress” yuri said as she cant help but to compliment the stunning girl infront of her. Yoona on the other hand Kept on looking down with a blush on her cheeks.

Yuri was about to hold yoona’s hands but quickly abort when jessica suddenly woke up and walk through them, “Eh?” she unconsciously spoke realizing that jessica was crossing her arms.

Jessica didn’t remove the frown in her brows as she spoke “Where you two going?” she ask. Yuri swallow hard as she look to the older girl “I-I’ll take her on a date” She stutter as she utter.

Jessica hearing yuri still unfazed “Did I give you a permission to da—“

“Date? Did someone say date?” Tiffany butted in. Yuri meanwhile mentally thank tiffany saving her from the possibly hell sica. So taking this good opportunity she spoke “Yes, I’m going to take yoona on a date. So” she glance at her wrist watch “I think we have to go now” She added hurriedly.

Yuri immediately hold yoona’s hand and drag her at the door. She was about to open the door knob but a cold and icy voice stop her from doing it. “Yah, Dark girl”

Yuri closed her eyes pinch hard “Could you stop calling me that” She whine as she stump her feet like a kid. Jessica rolled her eyes. “Whatever”

“Hey, yuri-ah, can we join?” Tiffany suddenly requested. Yuri raise a brow “Date contain with four people? That isn’t a date.No.No.No” Yuri replied making a cross on her hand.

“what I’m talking about is double date. you and yoona while me and jessi is that alright?” Tiffany pointed out. Jessica turn her head to tiffany and give a knowing-look. “What are you talking about?” She ask mockingly.

Tiffany ignore the tone that jessica used as she continue her so called speech “So what do you think, yuri-ah?” she ask while wiggling her brows playfully.

Yuri’s eyes brighten by the idea so as she thought of revenge she smirk “Of course that’s a great idea hwang” she chirped.

Jessica shook her head a bit panic “No.no. Tiffany would go, I’ll stay here to watch the dandyus” She reasoned out. But no that reason is invalid for yuri.

“Tsk. Don’t worry about them they’re playing 11 minutes to heaven” Yuri joked. “Aw what was that for?” She ask convulse after receiving a hard know on her head.

“Pabo. It’s seven minutes in heaven” She correct. Yuri let a smug smile. “I never thought that your kinda perfectionist”

“Whatever you say airhead” Jessica buzzed.

Yuri fake a hurt. “Yoong did you just hear that? I’m so offended mind to mend my heart?” she flirtatiously ask.

“Yah, cut the drama, Okay. Wait, jessi wait for me I’m going to change my clothes okay” Tiffany said in one breathe then run towards her room.

Jessica slapped her forehead in frustration. “What to do?”

---

“GUYS OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE” Taeyeon shout for the nth time of that time. Sunny slowly stretch her arms then let a long yawn. “Oh, I’m sorry, did I wake you up?” Taeyeon softly approach the bunny.

“Nah. It’s okay taengoo” said sunny as she cutely rub her eyes in a very cute manner.

Thump.thump.thump.

What the why is she so freakin’ cute, ah, all I want now is to pin her at the wall and ki—What the..Kim taeyeon what the heck are you thinking. Aish. erase. erase. erase

“Hey” Taeyeon snap out from her thought as she heard sunny’s gentle’s voice her jaw literally drop open. “It-it’s now open” She announced.

“Yeah, I think they finally decide to freed us” Sunny used her aegyo then giggle that makes taeyeon blush. “taengoo are you alright” Sunny notice the redness on taeyeon’s cheeks so with concern she walk towards taeyeon and put a hand on her neck then temple.

Taeyeon flinch at the touch. It’s addictive she thoughts. As she fight the ertness in her she hurriedly step back and shake her head multiple times “I’m perfectly fine. It-its’ just hot in here” she said as she used her right hand to fan herself.

dear god, please help me not to attack this cute sunny bunny and do some ert—Er..things to her..you know.

---

Jessica huff as she watch yuri and yoona walking ahead from them. She can’t help but to fake a gag seeing how romantic yuri to yoona.

“Hey, jessi we’re on a date right?” Tiffany ask facing jessica.

“I don’t know are we?” Jessica subconsciously ask, she don’t know the answer either so she ask the bubbly girl.

“For me it’s a date. So yeah. We’re dating” Tiffany said in rejoice. Jessica let a faint smile not knowing what to do next. Surprisingly she didn’t frown when tiffany start to cling at her.

“Hey” tiffany called.

“What?”

“You’re not complaining”

“Why would I complain?” Jessica ask in curiosity.

Tiffany cutely smile “Its just whenever I cling at you, you  complain and keep telling me to go away from you but today, you seems so different it’s so not you jessi"

“So…Is it a bad thing?”

“Oh not really, I like—wait—no—I love this jessi more” She confess as she cling more to jessica with a smile glued on her face.

“guess what, I don’t mind getting used to this one” Jessica blurt out.

---

“Yul, why are those people kept looking at you..at us?” yoona as in whisper noticing those judging eyes. Yuri shake her head obviously not wanting the spotlight.

“yoong, I just want to confess something to you” yuri whispered back.

“What is it yul?”

Yuri decides drag yoona to sit down first before telling the truth. “It’s just, I’m the heirs of Kwon industries” said kwon.

“And?” Yoona ask.

“And? The point is People might attack on you and judge you because you’re dating the kwon’s heirs” Yuri tried to explain.

“So?”

“What do you mean by so? Aren’t you a bit alarm?”

Yoona smile perfectly at Yuri. “I guess you don’t know us that much eh?”

Yuri lost “What do you mean?”

“I’m the daughter of the one and only Olivia Im” Yuri’s eyes widen. Im corporation is the most popular and well-known company when it comes to fashion industries.

“Oh my god. Yoong. So..your but—“

“Yeah, I know. Mom decide not to tell my identity to people yet, because it may cause some trouble, you know paparazzi and some stuff, Mom don’t want to ruin my peaceful life so she said to me that she’ll tell the press about me, only if I’m ready to face my responsibilities” She briefly explain

“Oh now, I understand your mom’s point. Well I’m opposite of yours because since I was born in this world people know about me, how I eat ,my favorite food and color” yuri pause to sigh.

“but wait, when we first met, you act like you don’t me” Yuri said.

“Well, honestly. I really don’t know when i first saw you, I just knew about your identity when I watch the new and flash your face”

“Oh. That’s why, but oh my god. How can I be so dumb, not to realize that you’re an IM” Yuri deeply thought.

“So now you know, Could we please not think about the surnames and continue our date?” yoona ask teasingly.

Yuri smile in delight. She confidently stood up and offered a hand “grab my hand and I’ll make you feel like you’re the only girl in the world” She cheekily said.

“Oh my god, that’s so freaking lame and corny” Jessica shoot. Yuri was about to glare at jessica but decide not to see how jessica gawk at her.

Yuri felt an electricity when she felt a soft hand on her’s. as she realize that yoona accept the deal.

“Please do” As she heard yoona’s reply her heartbeat quicken. Oh god, I’m inlove.

“Jessi” Tiffany sweetly mumbled from her breathe.

“What is it?”

“I love corny pickup lines” Tiffany shyly confessed.

Jessica shake her head disapprovingly. “really? Sorry but I don't” She coldly reply. She sigh when tiffany start shaking her hand. “What do you want now?!”

Tiffany pout. “But I want you to be cheesy and romantic to me”

Jessica don’t know what’s happening to her. Oh my god. Why does she have to pout like that and—what’s with my heart, it’s beating so fast and I don’t even know why.