Uneasy

They don't know about us

I updated HAHAHAHAHA. 


“Breakfast is here” Taeyeon announce happily as she slowly remove her apron around her body, Yuri rush towards Yoona’s room to wake her up. Asking where’s tiffany hwang? Well she’s sleeping in Jessica’s bed like a log.

“Good morning sica” Taeyeon greeted when Jessica step inside the kitchen. Sica rolled her eyes and say “what’s good about the morning?” Taeyeon shrug that sarcastic reply and continue to set the table. But then she stop for a while when she saw sunny entered the kitchen “H-hi” she awkwardly greeted

Sunny smiled to taeyeon “Morning, by the way thanks for yesterday” She wholeheartedly thanked, Taeyeon blushed by that scene she find sunny’s smile somewhat breathtaking. “It’s okay, I’m just thankful nothing bad happen to you” she replied.

Jessica let a boring snore interrupting dandyu’s moments.   “Okay, Stop flirting. All I want is to eat so it’s better if we do it now, right?” She commented. Sunny let a small laugh after playfully smacking jessica’s shoulder’s.

“By the way, sica, Is it okay if you wake up tiffany?” Taeyeon ask kindly. Sica looked up and stare at taeyeon coldly “Why me?” She ask, Taeyeon smirk at jessica “Oh C’mon tiffany want you not me okay” she obviously stated.

Jessica shot a glare to taeyeon before deciding to stand up and wake the latter. As she made her way towards her room, she saw yuri knocking to yoona’s room, “Hey dark lady” She called. Yuri hesitate to look at jessica. “Me?” Yuri dumbly ask

Jessica let a sigh “Of course who else?” she mock. Yuri stuck her tongue out “Your so mean” she stated. Jessica ignore the comment and proceed “Just go inside to wake her up, Just to let you know yoona is a heavy sleeper” she informed. Yuri just nod and obey jessica.

Jessica on the other hands finally arrived at her room, She saw tiffany calmly sleeping at her bed, She sat at her bed and shook the red haired girl but nonetheless she didn’t wake up. Jessica give up, She admit it’s hard to wake tiffany up.

Instead of waking up tiffany, she just stare at tiffany and watch her sleep. She absent mindedly lean forward didn’t notice that they’re face are only inch away. I wonder what her lips taste like? Jessica thought as she stare to tiffany’s lips intensely.

“J-jessi?” Jessica gasp when she realize their closer contact, She quickly back away. “I-I just—I tried to wake you up but you didn’t even stir” Jessica mentally kick herself from stuttering. Tiffany meanwhile teasingly smile to jessica.

“you know jessi, just tell me if you want to kiss me okay? I won’t mind at all” Tiffany teased, as she slowly stand up and walk closer to jessica. Jessica felt a sudden uneasiness.

“W-what are you doing?” Jessica ask when figure out that tiffany was walking towards her. Jessica keep on stepping backwards while tiffany continue to walk forward. Jessica caught off guard when she realized that it’s already dead end.

Her eyes widen when she saw tiffany leaning forward with her eyes close. Jessica start to sweat she don’t know what to do. She’s in total panic. But then to her luck, her room door burst open, revealing Taeyeon and sunny.

“Ohhhh. Jessica you said stop flirting but you. Yourself didnt stop” Taeyeon teasingly object. Tiffany open her eyes and start to stump her feet stubbornly. “Yah, Taeyeon-ah. I hate you from ruining the mood” she whine. Jessica finally straighten and let a relief sigh.

“I’ll have my revenge” Tiffany remark to taeyeon. Then after that she eyed jessica and start to cling. “Don’t forget that taeyeon, and jessica let’s go let’s eat” Tiffany bubble said as she clung to jessica. Jessica let herself drag to the kitchen.

---

“Where’s yuri and yoona?” Taeyeon ask as she observe the table, the duo is nowhere to be found. Sunny eyed the opening of the kitchen “Maybe she’s having a hard time, Waking our baby yoong” Sunny conclude. Taeyeon just nod in understanding

---

“yoona wake up” Yuri whispered to yoona. Feeling ticklish yoona let a cute giggle that drive’s yuri crazy, “How cute” She mumbled. Feeling delight she decide to try it once more. So she lean forward to Yoona’s ears she’s ready to whisper it again but then her heart stop when yoona tilt her head to Yuri’s direction making their nose touch.

“What are you doing?” yoona innocently ask. Yuri stumble as she blush. Yoona immediately sat up “yuri are you okay?” yoona worriedly ask. Yuri slyly stood up “I’m okay, It’s just I never thought I’ll see an angel this morning” Yuri shot.

Yoona look down as she hide her blush. “So, you thought I’m an angel?” She ask shyly. Yuri tensely cleared “you’re not an angel, you’re a goddess” She smiled. “your my goddess”

Yoona hearing those sweetnothings can’t help to blush. “I am making you uncomfortable?” yuri ask.

“A little bit”

Yuri just smile and held yoona’s hands, “Don’t worry I’ll make sure you’ll get used to it” she said as she pulled yoona up and drag her at the kitchen we’re jessica, tiffany, sunny and taeyeon happily eating.

“Wait I’ll just get something at my room, you go first okay” yuri said as she broke the holding hands. yoona pout as she already miss the warmth. But then she nodded. As she slowly turn around and ready to enter the kitchen she didn’t notice that something was scattered at the floor that would cause her of falling on the floor.

“AHHH” She scream, She closed her eyes and prepare to meet the cold floor but then she felt something around her waist, She slowly open her eyes and met Yuri’s gaze. Yuri was hugging her. Yuri smiled at yoona and says “try to be careful next time I don’t want to see you hurting again”

“WHAT THE YOU’RE SO SWEET YUL” Taeyeon interrupted. Yuri and yoona feeling embarrassed quickly pulled away to each other and awkwardly walk inside the kitchen. Yuri beside yoona without forgetting to shot some daggers to the midget.

Tiffany smirk at herself, she walk towards yuri and whisper something. After that she went back to jessica and start to cling. “Yah, Can you stop clinging at me?” Jessica ask. Tiffany ignore the question and rest head to jessica’s shoulder.

Yuri kept mum but then stood up running towards the empty room near from her room leaving the rest there at the kitchen frowning in confusion except tiffany.

*Ding, dong*

The doorbell suddenly rang. Jessica slowly pushed tiffany away and mouthed a “I’ll get it” Tiffany pouted as she watch jessica leave.

“AHHH. Taeyeon sunny help” Taeyeon and sunny’s ears perk up and without hesitation they both run following Yuri’s scream. Taeyeon and sunny saw the vacant room door open. They both enter there expecting to find yuri there but to their dismay. Yuri is nowhere to be found.

“Where’s yuri?” Sunny ask taeyeon.

“I don’t know?”

*BAGGGGG*

The dandyu startle as they heard the door closed with a thud. Taeyeon run towards the door and try to twist the knob. “It won’t open” Taeyeon commented as she try her best to open the door.

“What are we going to do?” Sunny ask in alarm. Taeyeon got panic too so she start to bang the door and shout “YUL, FANY-AH OPEN THE DOOR”

---

Yoona was the only one left at the kitchen feeling worried she went upstairs and heard a loud noise coming from a the vacant room, She skillfully went there she was about to open the door when a hand stop her.

“Don’t” She tilt her head and saw yuri and tiffany laughing. “why are you guys laugh?” yoona ask innocently.

“Nothing, Just let both of them there, It might help to realize their feelings to each other” Yuri said as she high five with fany “HAHAHAHA I always want sweet revenge”

The duo kept on laughing while yoona was lost from her thought. She was completely clueless.

“YAH, TIFFANY HWANG”

Tiffany and yuri stop laughing hearing Jessica’s loud voice, Tiffany immediately run towards jessica and was surprise seeing a familiar face standing outside the door.

“Butler Kang?” Tiffany squeal, she rush to her butler kang and hug him tightly.

“It’s been so long Miss. Hwang” Butler kang greeted. Tiffany flash her famous eye smile before deciding to cling at jessica. “By the way, Miss Hwang. Wooyoung is here to see you” Butler kang said, then he step aside revealing wooyoung handing a bouquet obviously for tiffany.

“Wooyoung” Tiffany weakly called. Wooyoung smiled to tiffany as he makes her step closer to tiffany and held tiffany’s hands.

“Fany-ah” Wooyoung said as he was mesmerized by tiffany;s beauty. Tiffany let a weird smile she tighten her cling to jessica.

“Jessi” Tiffany called jessica helplessly.

Jessica felt uneasiness. She look up and glared at wooyoung.

 

“Remove your hands away from her and if you don’t I’ll make sure you’ll never see the sun,rise again”