Sleepy

They don't know about us

 “Remove your hands away from her and if you don’t I’ll make sure you’ll never see the sun rise again”

That statement Made wooyoung stepped back and gulp nervously. Jessica’s sound is no joke even tiffany shivered by the tone. Jessica cleared before continuing.

“Who are you?” Jessica ask as she eyes the man with suit and tie. Butler kang smiled genuinely. He offered his hands motioning for a hand shake. “I’m Tiffany’s butler nice to meet you. Miss..?”

Jessica look to Mr. Kang’s Hand then back to his eyes before accepting the hand shake. “Jessica, Jung call me Jessica” She said in monotone.

Tiffany stared to his butler and says “How did you find me?” She asked in curiosity. “Your mother always have her ways” Butler kang said in a matter of fact.

“Tiffany-ssi” A weak voice can be heard, Tiffany turn her gaze to the poor guy, “What are you doing here Wooyoung-ssi?” She asked uninterestedly.

“I-I wanted to continue my courting, S-so I decide to give you this bouquet and chocolates” Wooyoung shyly said while waving those fresh flowers and Ferrero chocolates.

“Wooyoung-ssi I already told you that I do—“ Tiffany didn’t even finish her sentence when she felt jessica’s hand sliding away from hers. Tiffany immediately turn her head to Jessica “Where are you going Jessi?” She ask with her injured tone.

“You’ve got your suitor, I should live you now” Jessica said without even glancing to Tiffany, She continue her tracks towards the living room leaving Tiffany pouting with wooyoung and her butler.

---

“Yah, What’s the noise in there?” Jessica asked when she heard a loud bang upstairs, She saw Yoona and yuri standing at the vacant room. “What are you guys doing here?” She asked.

Yuri stop laughing when she realized that Jessica was now standing infront of her with her arms crossed. She nervously laughed then says “I-..N-nothing”

Jessica raise a brow “Stuttering, stiff laughs. Yeah nothing” Jessica sarcastically replied “Spill it” she threaten. Yuri was about to spoke but then the dandyu’s screams audibly heard outside.

“YAH, OPEN THE DOOR”

Jessica was sure that It’s sunny’s voice. “Yah, Dark girl, stepped aside or I’ll kick your ” she demand, Yuri plead helplessly. “Yah, Just for once, Let them stay there just for tonight. Please” Yuri plead with all of her might.

Jessica rolled her eyes “Fine, but make sure Sunny would be alright, and if she’s not. I’ll beat you up” Jessica said then leave. Yuri’s jaw hang for a moment but then after a second she jump in happiness.

“Yuri, what are we going to do now?” Yoona ask.

“HEY, IS THAT YOU YOONA, O MY GOD, YOUR WITH KWON YURI. YAH YURI-AH OPEN THIS DOOR OR ELSE” taeyeon’s voice bombarded.

“whatever taeng, BUT WAIT JUST IMAGINE YOU AND SUNNY WE’RE PLAYING ELEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN BUT THE THING IS YOUR STUCK WITH HER THE WHOLE DAY OKAY!” Yuri shouted. Then eyed yoona “yoong let’s go” Yuri said as she held yoona’s hands protectively.

---

Eleven minutes in heaven.

Taeyeon thought. It’s for couples right? Eleven minutes in heaven is we’re couple need to be locked into a dark room, and make out. OHMYGOD MAKE OUT IT MEANS SE—taeyeon shook her head trying to wash away her byun thoughts.

Taeyeon silenced when she saw sunny staring at the big window, She slowly crawl closer to sunny and sat beside her with her feet crossed. “Hey what’s up?” She ask coolly.

Sunny didn’t tore her eyes away from the view of sky that she was seeing. “It’s going to rain” She spoke softly taeyeon lost by how gentle the voice was.

“You’re Voice is music to my ears” Taeyeon accidentally slipped out. what was that? Taeyeon slapped herself mentally. She nervously smile when she realize that sunny was looking at her.

“Your voice also” Sunny blurt out. Taeyeon look down as she blushed. “Can you do me a favor?” Taeyeon’s head quickly look forwards then tilt her head for sunny “What is it?”

“I’m so sleepy, would you mind singing a song for me, I love to listening to music when it’s raining” Sunny explained. Taeyeon without a doubt nodded. “What so do you want?”

“Anything, As long as you’re the one that would sing it’s fine” Sunny smiled. Taeyeon felt her head skipped a beat. Her adorable eye smile. Taeyeon let a ‘ehem’ sound before deciding to sing.

 

The feeling that I'm feeling now that I don't hear your voice
Or have your touch and kiss your lips 'cause I don't have a choice
Oh, what I wouldn't give to have you lying by my side
Right here, 'cause baby
(We belong together)

 

Taeyeon closed her eyes, she was so into the song that she’s singing too. But then she stopped when she felt a head on her shoulder. She brought her hands through sunny’s face and caress it lovingly. “Cute” she said with a content smile.

---

Jessica was leaning at the couch, with her eyes closed, trying to kept the coolness around her. But then she frown when she felt the left couch part sink.

“Jessi” That warm and soothing voice, Jessica kept her eyes closed. Waiting for tiffany to continue, meanwhile tiffany start to fidget. “Sorry” she mouthed.

“What are you apologizing for? I’m the one that should apologize, Sorry because sometimes I’ll just get annoyed with people randomly. like I don’t even have a real reason but their presence just bothers me” She said still. But hearing a cute giggle sound she slowly open her eyes and saw tiffany giggling like a teenager.

“What are you doing?” She ask coldly.

“Nothing it’s just, Woo young’s presence Bother’s you?” Tiffany teasingly asked. Jessica rolled her eyes. “Maybe”

“You don’t have to be sorry too, Jessi. Because when you did that I feel so protected and loved” Tiffany confessed as she hugged the cold girl tightly.

“Yah, I don’t like skinships” Jessica groan trying to push tiffany away. Tiffany didn’t let go instead she hug her more tight than before then rest her head on jessica’s chest.

“Then get used to it” Tiffany squeal. Jessica wanted to push tiffany but her movement do the opposite. “Yah, you should really get off of m—“

“Jessi, I’m sleepy” Tiffany yawn then closed her eyes trying to sleep confortable with that position. Jessica didn’t know what comes into her, all she knew is she wrapped her hands around tiffany and hugged her back.

 ---

“Aigoo~ Sleepy heads” Yuri joked, when she saw jessica and tiffany sleeping at the couch, Her lips turn into smirk realizing their sweet position. Cuddling. Yuri fish out her phone then start taking pictures of the two sleeping together.

“Yuri-ah” Yuri snapped out when she saw yoona marching towards her. “What are we going to do now?” She asked.

As if a bulb lightens, yuri smiled “Have you experience dating before?” She ask out of nowhere.

“Err…Not yet” Yoona replied staring at the floor.

Yuri blushed finding yoona cute while staring at the carpeted floor. “I know what we’re gonna to do today” she chimed.

“What is it?”

“I’m taking you on a date” Yuri said.