Finale. (2/2)

What You Feel Deep Inside

 

 

“Changmin... Changmin...” Yun Ho tried to talk to him but Changmin was only murmuring.

Yun Ho took a deep breath.

He is definitely sick... What should i do? The infirmary is in the main building and i can’t carry him to there. Just use your brain Yun Ho. What were your parents doing when you had a temperature?

Suddenly a light bulb popped in his mind and he went to the bathroom, took a towel and a plastic bucket, filled it with cold water then quickly went near Changmin.

This punk doesn’t give a about himself...

Yun Ho soaked the towel and started to wipe his face with it. Changmin frowned but his eyes were still closed.

“Stop...”

“Ssssch. Don’t talk.”

Yun Ho ed Changmin’s shirt and showed his chest. Then he soaked the towel again and started wiping his skin.

“Cold...” Changmin even tried to interrupt his hyung but Yun Ho just didn’t let him.

Such a careless person you have become Changmin-ah. Yun Ho thought.

“What is that face?” Changmin asked while looking at him behin his eyelashes.

“What face?”

Changmin smiled. “You are worried about me.”

“Of course i am.”

“That’s nice...”

“Don’t waste your energy with talking.” Yun Ho pushed the white towel into the bucket and squeezed then, put it onto Changmin’s forehead. Before he could pull his hand away, Changmin grabbed his hand with his’ and pressed it to his chest.

“Thank you, hyung.” A drop of tear flow down to his cheek. “I am so glad that i have you.”

Yun Ho pulled his hand slowly and wiped that one tear then caressed his hair.

“I will always be with you.” The words found their way by themselves from Yun Ho’s mouth.

“Thanks...” Changmin said before closing his eyes.

Yun Ho leaned on him, touched his burning cheek, forehead and neck. He was all burning up.

Yun Ho shook his head, gave him an non-approving look.

“I need to take you to the infirmary.”

Changmin shook his head weakly. “I am fine. Just be here with me.”

Just be here with me. Those words somehow touched Yun Ho’s heart. He didn’t know how important Changmin was for him, before seeing him in a situation like this. Changmin had always been the strong one actually and now... he was melting in front of Yun Ho.

You punk...

Yun Ho took a deep breath. “I am sorry.”

“For... What?”

“For what i am about to do.”

“Wha-?”

Yun Ho leaned on Changmin, hugged him, lifted him and pressed Changmin to himself.

“What are you doing?”

Yun Ho went to the bathroom and put him onto the shower cabinet and the tap, making cold water flow down to Changmin.

“COLD !” Changmin suddenly screamed. He felt like every nerve of him was freezing.

“I am sorry Changmin-ah but i must do that.”

He then got the shower head and started showering him.

“I...Am...Freezing. Please stop it...”

After couple of minutes Yun Ho turned off the tap and looked at Changmin who had crouched, drawn his legs to his chest and wrapped his arms around them.

“I seriously need to take you to the infirmary.”

 

***

 

“It is an influenza.” The doctor said, looking at Yun Ho.

 “Why are you telling him? I am the one who is sick and he is not my dad.” Changmin said, he was linked to a serum bottle, laying down on a bed.

The doctor frowned at him then turned back to Yun Ho again.

“Is he always like this?”

“Yup. Always when he is in himself.” Yun Ho answered and quickly smiled at Changmin.

“Anyways.” The doctor said, cleared his throat. “It was a good move forcing him to shower since it is the quickest way of lowering the high temperature.”

Yun Ho nodded.

“I gave him some medicines. He should take some good sleep for now. He will start to gain his strength in couple of hours.”

He nodded again.

“You heard him.” Changmin said. “Just leave me alone so i can sleep.”

Yun Ho looked at his wristwatch. It was 6 pm.

---

Yun Ho was going to the cafe where his girlfriend and he planned to meet up.

I don’t feel comfortable about leaving Changmin alone but... I think he is fine since he is with the doctor. Sheesh...

He entered the cafe and saw his girlfriend at the corner. He then rushed to there.

“Lee Sun Hi!”

“Yun-ah!”

He hugged her and gave a quick kiss on her cheek.

She answered his kiss on the cheek, by kissing his lips before sitting in front of him.

Her kiss... Why does it feel cold?

“How are you today? You seem great like always.” Yun Ho smiled to her.

She giggled. “I’m all fine. You look very handsome like always.”

“Thanks... Sorry for making you wait though.”

“It is fine. I can wait till the end of the world for you.”

Yun Ho smiled.

I wonder if Changmin’s fever has lowered.

“So... What are your plans for today?”

How can i go out and have fun with you while my dong- Changmin is in pain?

“Err...” Yun Ho was going to say something before the words got stuck on his throat.

 “Ah. I got it.” Sun Hi got Yun Ho’s hands between her’s. “You want it to be a surprise. Okay. It is fine for me.”

Yun Ho felt her hands around his’, he waited for a second and just stared at Sun Hi.

Her hands... Why don’t they make me feel warm? Her kiss... When she kissed me i felt nothing. Right now she looks into my eyes deeply with a cheery smile on her face but... Why do i think about another person even those attractive eyes are on me? What the hell is wrong with me?

“Did something happen?” She seemed worried.

Yun Ho pulled his hands away. “I am just...”

“Do you love her?” “Liking is not the love!” “You have dated hundred of girls but you are asking me what love is? Well... Love cannot be explained. Love is... Everytime you put your head onto your pillow or whenever you listen to your favorite song, starting to think about it”

Yun Ho gulped. All of the thoughts were attacking to his mind.

“Don’t you like me anymore?”

Yun Ho suddenly got up and looked at Sun Hi like he was apologizing.

“I am sorry Sun Hi. You are pretty and all but... I just realized something. You and i just won’t work. Please forgive me.”

He then rushed to the door and got out of the building, leaving Sun Hi all shocked and confused.

When he was going back to the campus, all he had in his mind was a sentence he heard today.

“... Just be with the one who  you want to be with...”

---

 

Changmin gasped when the doctor pulled out the serum needle from his arm.

"Ouch. That hurt."

"Are you sure that you feel better? Your temperature is decreased and all but..."

"I am fine. I'm here for like 45 minutes and I'm bored. Thanks for everything." He jumped out of the bed and bowed a little before leaving the room and heading to his
dorm."

"Seriously." The doctor murmured. "In the old days there were some respect for doctors. If a doc said no then it was no. Look at this punk now..." He took a deep breath and continued on checking his reports.

***

Changmin opened the door of the room and went inside. He sighed and looked around, then his eyes locked on the plastic bucket near the bunk. He got them and put them where they belong before lying down onto his bed, his eyes locked on Yun Ho's place.

Hyung... Thank you. For everything.

Suddenly Changmin felt weak. He was like this, these days. Desperation and sadness were coming to him out of nowhere. His strong personality wasn't with him. Instead, he wanted to hit something so bad as well as shouting to walls.

In a week, he will completely be gone from my life.

He clenched his fists, then pressed it onto his chest.

I really don't want him to go. Really...

Changmin then, slapped his own cheek.

Stop being dramatical, Changmin. He will be gone and you will get your old life again. Your monotonous, black-white colored, pitiful life.

Changmin suddenly felt an ache in his chest. It was like his ribcage was pressuring his heart, making it pound.

If only he wouldn't leave me... Why? Why am I saying things like this? That's stupid. Yun Ho is a man. So is Changmin. That kind of love cannot be accepted. Cannot be forgiven. Still why? Why the hell I can't stop my heart pound when I hear his voice or feel his skin? Even though I know this is sinfully wrong but... I just can't stop... Just can't stop...

A drop of tear fell from his eye, as the sentence was completed.

Just can't stop loving him.

He covered his eyes with his hand as pitiful tears flowed down. The old Changmin would never show a weakness like this. It was definite that something in him was changed as YunHo stepped into his room. No... It wasn't his room. It was Changmin's life. It was his heart.

How I wish you to come here right now. How I wish I could tell you my feelings.

At the same time the last drop of tear fell through his cheek, the door was knocked. Changmin got up and wiped the tears away, went to the door with a curious expression on his face. Who could that be? He opened the door and saw the young man standing in front of the door, totally wet because of the rain.

"Hyung?" Changmin was surprised but smiled anyways. His mood was changed in a second.

"Changmin-ah."

Yun Ho was breathing hard and the drops of water flowing down on his skin weren't helping much.

Was it raining outside?

Changmin gulped.

Like the day he...

"May I come in already?" Yun Ho asked.

"Ah. Sure. Sorry."

Yun Ho entered into the room, took of his jacket.

"I thought you had a date?" Changmin asked, still trying to hide his happiness behind the walls of him.

"Yup. I had."

"But ?" Changmin raised his eyebrow then a wide smile appeared on his face. "Don't tell me that you..."

He suddenly started to laugh noisily.

"What is it so funny?"

" My charisma was so much for her."

"Uh huh. Sure. You are trying to say that you have been dumped, I assume."

Yun Ho frowned.

"There are still so much better girls outside who will go crazy to go on a  date with me."

Changmin coughed a couple times as his face became serious. He looked at his hyung and almost said something but he then realized Yun Ho was still wet and was trembling a bit because of the cold.

"I'll lend you a towel."

Changmin went to the bathroom after Yun Ho had sat onto a Changmin's bed.Changmin then went near his hyung and put the towel onto his head and started drying his hair.

"You should be more careful hyung. I wouldnt want you to get sick."

Yun Ho suddenly stopped Changmin by holding his wrist. At that time their eyes met and Changmin felt like his heart was going to explode from pounding so fast. He couldn't breathe. They both stayed like this for a moment and then Yun Ho let go of Changmin but took the towel from his hand."I'll do it."Changmin nodded and gulped, then took a step back. He was trying to control his heartbeats.

What the were you thinking Changmin? Why didn't you just lend it to him? .

When finally his breathing turned to normal again, Yun Ho question made him nod.

"Are you alright? You know... You were the one who was sick."

"I'm fine."

Yun Ho smiled. "I'm glad... Do we have any coffee? I'm really cold. I can't believe how the weather can change so quickly."

Changmin smiled.

"I'll make some.  Just wait for five."

"Okay..."

---

After a couple of minutes, the room was filled with the sweet scent of coffee.

"Here."

Yun Ho grabbed the cup Changmin gave and thanked him. Changmin sat next to his hyung and took a sip from his coffee as Yun Ho did the same.

"Wow. It's good." Yun Ho felt a good feeling which warmed him.

"I know right. Thanks to our brand new coffee machine." Changmin imitated the voice of a TV advertisement. Yun Ho smiled.

"Cheers to it then!"

He pressed his cup to Changmin's.

"Cheers."

Changmin smiled sheepishly. At the same time, when Yun Ho saw his mismatched smile, he took a huge sip. Hot coffee flowed down through his throat and burned a bit.

"So how's that happened?" Changmin asked, all of a sudden.

"What?""How... Did you break up?"Yun Ho cleared his throat before answering. "I realized that she was not my soulmate."

"S-Soulmate?"

Yun Ho nodded.

"It was our second time anyways. I... I really did liked her but I don't want to fake it anymore. I want to love someone. I want to know those feelings you talked about this morning.”

Changmin gulped. "Okay so..."

"Actually... I realized something today."

"What is that?" Changmin asked, curious.

Yun Ho shook his head. "It's a secret."

"Tell me... Who will tell you if you won't tell your roommate."

Yun Ho smiled as the feeling of a deja vu appeared in his mind.

"I'll tell you only if you go somewhere with me."

"What? To where?"

Yun Ho pulled out a couple of ticketlike paper from his pocket and shook them in the
air.

"To the amusement park."

"What?!"

Changmin was surprised so much but after a moment later, the surprisement turned into happiness.

"I don't want to throw the tickets away and I don't have anyone to go with but you."

Changmin smiled and nodded.

"I'll go."

Yun Ho smiled with the honesty coming from his heart. Changmin's excitement made him happy as well.

***

"Good news. The rain is stopped."

Yun Ho said, looking to the outside from the window.

"We can go now."

Changmin looked at his wristwatch. It was 9 pm. Since they had waited for rain to stop, three hours had been passed.

"I'm ready. Is this outfit good for an amusement park?" Changmin asked.

"Anything would do fine. Just-" Yun Ho looked at him. Changmin had his black and grey suits on. Yun Ho started to laugh immediately.

"What?" Changmin frowned as the opposite expression was on his hyung's face.

"We are going to an amusement park, Changmin. Not a ball."

"How should I know? I told you that I’ve never been to one."

Yun Ho rolled his eyes.

"Wear your casual clothes. Think like we are going to shopping or... A lecture."

"Lecture? Seriously..."

Changmin went to his wardrobe. After a couple of minutes he had his red shirt and black jeans on.

"Im ready."

"Finally." Yun Ho said. "If you were a girl, it would took less time."

"Shut up."

Yun Ho smirked as they both left the room.

***

Ten minutes later, they were in the bus, on the way to the park. They were sitting at the back line alone. Since there were only three persons and they were in the front, Changmin and Yun Ho could talk without thinking if they were bothering someone.

"I still don't get how you haven't gone to an amusement park."

Changmin shrugged. "As you know my parents died when I was five. Hence I didn't have enough time for fun. You know... Growing up in a childcare and all...”

"Yun Ho exhaled the air in his lungs, feeling sorry and embarassed.

"I'm sorry."

"No need to be. I'm fine. Going to have fun with my hyung and stuff. Nothing can make my happiness disappear."

He smiled.

Yun ho nodded. "Sorry anyways."

There was a silence break for two minutes then Changmin pulled a carton box out of his pocket, opened the package of it and put one of the white gums into his mouth.

"Want some?"

"Are you nervous?"

Changmin coughed, almost swallowed the gum.

"What is that question out of nowhere?"

Yun Ho expression was nervous.

"You only chew gum when you are nervous. Does something bother you? Tell me."

Changmin coughed.

"It's-It's nothing. Will you get one before I change my mind?"

Yun Ho smiled as his expression softened, got one gum from the box, started to chew it. After chewing a couple times his face soured and he frowned.

"Ewww... Souuur."

Changmin smiled.

"Just chew more."

"How can I? This must be the sourest thing in the wo-"

As Yun Ho chewed, the sourness of the gum was gone. Instead, it became sweeter and sweeter.

"Wow. This is... Is this magic or what?"

Changmin laughed. "It's not... Your face was funny by the way."

"My face?" He pointed at himself then smiled playfully. "You havent seen your face when you are smiling, I assume."

Changmin got one more gum. Yun Ho was curious about how Changmin could resist the sourness of it. He was going to say something but the bus stopped suddenly and its doors opened.

"Ah. We are here. Let's go, Changmin-ah.”

Changmin nodded before following his hyung to outside.

---

“That’s it.” Yun Ho and Changmin were in front of the gates of the park.

“Wow.” Changmin looking at the park with big eyes, amazed already. All the music, cheery voices and most importantly the toys were filling his mind, taking away his patience second by second.

Before entering in, Yun Ho caught the glance of box office’s girl and gulped all of a sudden. Her eyes went between him and Changmin, finally stopped on Yun Ho again, and smiled with honesty. Yun Ho just bowed his head some as a greeting and tried to avoid the anxiety filling his mind.

“Woah. Look at all the rides, hyung.” Changmin’s eyes and mouth was opened in amazement.

Silly boy. Yun Ho thought while smiling because how stupid Changmin had been acting since they had entered in.

“Which one do you want to try first?” Yun Ho asked even he knew the answer.

Changmin looked around and saw the one he wanted and pointed it. “Roller Coaster!” He shouted like a kid, excited.

Yun Ho nodded. “Okay, then. Let’s go.”

They both went to the ride and entered the line where people were waiting for their turn. They needed to wait for ten minutes to get their turn and at that time Changmin had been enjoying the moment, “woah”ing to everything he saw.

“Seriously.” Yun Ho said. “Can you stop spazzing all over the place like a mad fan girl?”

“Ah.” Changmin looked at his hyung, somehow disappointed. “Sorry. I think I’m acting like an idiot. I must have embarrassed you.”

“Changmin-ah, what is with that face now? I was just mocking you.”

Changmin suddenly smiled widely. “So was I.”

“What? This punk...”

Changmin shrugged. “I think you just cried for some attention.”

“Wait, what?” Yun Ho raised his eyebrow, tried to do a serious expression but still had a playful one sticked to his face.

“Yup. You heard me.” Changmin said, his voice was filled with a hint of teasing.

“No way... Seriously...”

Changmin then shrugged a little then continued on looking around, watching the reactions of other people, laughing, enjoying, crying or puking.

“Changmin-ah.” Yun Ho patted Changmin’s shoulder to gain his attention “It’s our turn.”

“Oh.” Changmin looked at the wagon they were going to sit in, but didn’t move. He felt a cramp in his stomach and started sweating a little because of the anxiety and fear suddenly popped up in his mind when he looked at how high it was going to go.

Yun Ho went in first and took a seat, to the right side and patted the other seat. “Come here, won’t you?”

Changmin nodded, feeling stressed. He gulped down his fear and sat next to his hyung.

“Are you sweating in this weather? And you are pale as well. Are you sick again? Maybe I shouldn’t have-“

“That’s not it.” Changmin said.

“Then wha-“ Yun Ho smirked. “Don’t tell me that you are scared?”

“I’m not scared.”

“You are.”

“I’m no-“

“Well... There is no need to be.” Yun Ho had ignored Changmin’s sentences and suddenly put on a caring look on his face. “I’m here right beside you.”

Changmin lost a breath when he heard his hyung.

Did that mean to relax me? At first I was only scared but not I’m nervous as well. I think the ache in my throat has nothing to do with my fear.

Changmin shook his head to spread thoughts and then started to search for something.

“What?” Yun Ho asked.

“Where- Where is the seatbelt?”

“What seatbelt?”

“Wait. No seatbelt?”

“Nope.”

“Just a metal bar holding us so?”

“Yup.”

“And we are going to do backflip as well?”

“Sure.”

“And we will be fast.”

“Definitely.”

“May I go back, please? I just don’t feel like it anymore.

Changmin tried to stand up but when he did, the coaster started to move, made Changmin to fall on the seat again.

“Too late.”

Changmin gasped.

“Don’t forget to spit your gum out. It may drawn you.”

“What?” Changmin quickly did what his hyung said, as Yun Ho laughed noisily.

“I can’t believe you. Such a coward chicken.”

Changmin felt the ache in his stomach had grown as the coaster sped up. The coaster moved forth, then did a tight turn and dived with lots of speed, then slowed and started to climb an almost-perpendicular railway.

Yun Ho looked at Changmin who was breathing hard.

“Calm down. Changmin-ah.”

“I can’t. We are gonna die. I can sense it. It’s like the Final Destination movie.”

“Nothing will happen. Just try to enjoy the moment.”

“I can’t. I...”

Yun Ho sighed and wrapped his arm around Changmin’s shoulder. “Got you. You can’t fall now. Just relax.”

“Hyu-“

At the same time, before Changmin could complete his sentence, the coaster dived with an incredible speed.

“WOAAAAAAH !” Changmin couldn’t help shouting. “THIS IS SO-“

“AMAZING, ISN’T IT?” Yun Ho looked at his roommate, with an enjoying smile on his face.

Changmin laughed as the coaster stopped diving, instead it did a crescent then another one and speeding up for a backflip.

“Okay, here we go.” Yun Ho said with a smirk on his face.

As the sped up coaster did a backflip, Changmin had closed his eyes as fear took away his mind before he felt the warm touch on his shoulder.

Hyung...

Changmin looked at Yun Ho who was looking at him also, a total calm expression on his face, and a slight nod like he was telling him not to worry. Because-

“I’m here right beside you.”

Changmin smiled and nodded in return.

When the backflip was ended between the screams of the passengers, the coaster did a sped up crescent to the left and made Changmin to fall onto Yun Ho, his head sticked to Yun Ho’s chest, hearing his heart, pounding in excitement.

At first it was beating a bit faster. With each second passed, Yun Ho’s heartbeats fastened and strengthened. Now it was pumping like crazy.

But the coaster had already been slowed down.

Changmin gulped and pulled his head from his hyung’s chest and when Changmin looked at him, found his hyung, looking at him while a drop of sweat flowed into his white shirt, losing in a deep, caramelyzed skin.

Changmin shooked his head as the coaster stopped moving, meaning it was the end of the tour.

“That was fun !” Changmin broke the tension with his cheered up voice.

Yun Ho nodded. “I-It was.” Somehow, he seemed nervous. When Changmin noticed it, he couldn’t help asking.

“Are you alright?”

“Y- Yes?”

Changmin shrugged, then tried to pull the metal bar up but couldn’t.

“It’s stuck.” He was frowning.

Yun  Ho rolled his eyes. “Just let me d-“ He couldn’t talk more because he had put his hands onto Changmin’s unintentionally instead of empty side.

Yun Ho gulped down as both of them froze.

Warm. His hands are warm. Warmer than all of the girls’ I have ever hung out. Feeling that way... Is that right? I have never thought a man like this. If someone had touched my hands like this, I would’ve disgusted. But why... Why do I feel like this now? Or why is Changmin looking at me, not saying anything, still seemed surprised?

An awkward silence stilled between them for half of a minute.

The first time Changmin felt Yun Ho’s hands on his, he felt a strong electricity went through his spine.

There you go again. Changmin thought. I’m in his streamflow again. I want to pull my hands and say that what the he is doing, like a normal guy but I am just standing frozen there, looking at Yun Ho, probably the stupidity can be read from my face. Gosh. I think I am going to drown in a pool of shyness.

Yun Ho exhaled the air in his lungs softly and slowly pulled his hands on Changmin’s and then gripped the metal bar, opened it by pushing it, let both of them go out.

When they got out of the wagon, no one said anything. Instead, they started to walk, tried not to think about how did they feel. As they reached the square of the amusement park, Yun Ho stopped, looked at Changmin who’s eyes were on the ground, and spoke.

“Hey, Changmin-ah.”

“Y-Yes?”

Yun Ho shook his head mentally and put his cheery expression on, smiled to Changmin and asked.

“Which ride do you want to take now?”

Changmin shrugged. “You decide this time.”

“Oh. Me? Okay so... How about the Bumper Cars?”

“Bumper cars?” Changmin raised an eyebrow. “I don’t have a car. Even if I had, I wouldn’t use it as a toy to bump around. They are pretty expensive, you know?”

Changmin was frowning at his hyung when Yun Ho started to laugh so hard.

“What again?”

Changmin got surprised when Yun Ho gripped his wrist and started to pull him to east of the amusement park.

“Hey, what are you doing?”

Yun Ho didn’t answer. He was still laughing while dragging Changmin to the Bumper Cars. Yun Ho let go of Changmin when they reached to their destination.

“So...” Changmin looked at the people who made a huge crowd around a big zone which seemed like a race ring. He got closer to it and raised on his heels to see what was going on.

The ring was filled with car-like machines and they were being driven around and bumping each other. As two cars bumped in front of Changmin, the passangers in them was first shaken because of force of the crash and then they started to laugh as if they were having fun.

Changmin turned to Yun Ho and raised an eyebrow.

“Is that supposed to be fun?”

 “Yup. A lot.”

“If you say so...” Changmin said but didn’t seem convinced.

Yun Ho put his hand onto Changmin’s shoulder. “Trust me, mate.”

Changmin first didn’t say anything but then nodded.

Yun Ho smiled. “Let’s go, then.” He pushed Changmin slightly to make him move. As they joined the crowd, they tried to open a way between the bodies. Changmin felt like he was going to be drowned between the bodies but then, someone held his hand. Someone who Changmin knew well. And Someone who knew Changmin well.

Yun Ho looked at him with a gentle smile on his face, as he got Changmin out of the crowd to a less crowded place. Changmin couldn’t help smiling, his hands were still sticked to his hyung’s.

“Aren’t we going to take a line?” Changmin asked.

“Do you see any line here?”

“No. But...”

Yun Ho winked. “Just wait.”

Changmin lost his breath for a second and exhaled quickly. As the seconds passed, he felt like he was going to die because of embarrasment since Yun Ho’s hands were still on his’.

Should I let go?

He tried to pull his hands back but suddenly Yun Ho’s grip tightened, made Changmin to freeze in surprisement.

“We’ll need to be fast. We can’t lose time. I think I’m going to drag you again.”

“Fa-Fast for what?”

Yun Ho smiled. As he did, a sharp voice of an alarm song was heard.

“Wha-“

Changmin couldn’t spoke more because Yun Ho got his wrist again and started to run, dragging Changmin with him.

They both faced a car which had just been emptied and went through it but unfortunately a girl jumped in like crazy and got the car.

“Oh... I got it.” Changmin said while running with his hyung.

This time they started to run to another car but a couple got it first. When Yun Ho saw the boy and the girl, he just stopped. He didn’t know why but he suddenly felt so awkward while running with a boy.

“Why did you stop?” Changmin was frowning.

“I...”

Changmin rolled his eyes and looked around, saw the last empty car just a few meters away. He, then gripped his hyung’s wrist and started to run to it. Luckily it seemed like no one was interested in that car. When the duo reached it and Changmin touched it, a crazy looking guy rushed to it and tried to get in but Changmin just pushed him out and got his seat.

Yun Ho shook his head and took a deep breath as jumped into the car.

“Nice job, mate.” Yun Ho raised his thumb but Changmin was frowning.

“What is wrong with you? Why did you stop?”

Yun Ho shook his head. “It’s nothing.”

Changmin shrugged. “What now?”

“We have to wait the second alarm.”

“Ah... Okay.” When Changmin finished his sentence he realized that he was on the driver’s seat. “Wait. Am I going to drive this?”

“It seems like it.” Yun Ho smirked.

“No way. I don’t even have my driver’s licence with me.”

Yun Ho rolled his eyes and pointed something under Changmin’s legs.

“Those are the accelator and brake pedals and you can see the steering wheel in front of you. Why can’t you?”

Changmin took a deep breath. “So should i speed up and crash someone? Is that all?”

“Yup. Try to have fun.”

When another alarm was heard, Changmin pressed the accelerator, made the car speed up. He was trying not to touch anything and protecting the speed.

“What are you doing?”

“Driving.”

“Just press that pedal, won’t you?”

“If I do I’m going to bump.”

“Definitely. This is Bumper Cars, remember?”

“Fine.”

Changmin pressed the pedal with all of his strength and the car suddenly maxed its speed.

“That’s it.”  Yun Ho smiled to him.

Changmin saw the supporting expression on his hyung’s face and felt proud of himself all of a sudden.

“O-ohey... Changmin-ah we are going to-“

Since he wasn’t looking the way because his mind were locked by Yun Ho’s smile, their car suddenly bumped to another car, face to face, making the passangers’ body shake and feel the force of the crash.

Changmin was surprised by the crash and it made a stronger effect on his body than others. As he realized that their car was “bumped” he suddenly started to laugh.

“That was fun !”

“Changmin-ah move! We are going to be bu-“

Yun Ho couldn’t say anything more because another car bumped them from behind. Now they were shaken again.

After a moment later, two other cars were bumped to the ones which bumped Yun Ho and Changmin.

When Changmin got control of his laughter, he gripped the steering wheel and turned the car to right but, unluckily another car came with a maxed speed and bumped them from their side.

This one’s effect was stronger.

“Woah.” Yun Ho shouted, as another car bumped from the other side. Now there was a chain-effect making all the cars crushed to each other.

From sometime on, no car was able to move and that time the alarm was heard for a third time.

---

“That was awesome!” Changmin was smiling.

“No, Changmin-ah. That was lame. We couldn’t bump to anyone.” Yun Ho seemed somehow sad and disappointed. “Anyways.” His face suddenly brightened up. “You are happy. That’s all that matters now.”

Changmin looked at his hyung’s eyes. There were sincerity. He smiled honestly. “Thank you.”

“I didn’t do anything.”

Changmin shook his head, he wanted to say so much thing but they exploded in his mind instead rushing to his mouth.

You have no idea how much you’ve done for me.

“I don’t know which ride should we take next. Let’s walk around till we find something interesting, okay?”

Changmin nodded.

As they walked to the north, they were looking around, trying to find something which gets their attention.

“Woah. Yun Ho hyung!” Changmin was pointing at a big, castle-like building with a lot of balconies.

“Ah... That’s a horror tunnel.”

“Woooah. Can we take a ride in this?” Changmin’s eyes filled with childish looks again.

“I-I...” Yun Ho seemed to have hesitating.

“What?” Changmin frowned, then his expression softened. “If you don’t want to, that’s okay, hyung.”

“No-No. It’s not like I don’t want to.” Yun Ho waved both of his hands, smiled sheepishly.

“What’s wrong then?”

“I just...” Yun Ho was hesitating but he shook his head and smiled. “Okay, let’s go.”

Changmin smiled brightly and they took their seats in their wagon. Yun Ho showed his one-for-all ticket to the staff who was in charge of controlling tickets. As the staff nodded, the duo started to wait for the wagon to move.

Changmin looked at his hyung. Yun Ho didn’t seem comfortable.

“Is there something bothering you?”

“Me? No. No-No. Definitely not.”

“You are nervous and... Did your hand just shake? Wait... Don’t tell me that yo-“

“I said It’s fine, Changmin-ah.”

“Are you scared?” Changmin started to giggle.

“No... I-I’m not scar-“

Before Yun Ho could finish his sentence the wagon started to move.

“.” Yun ho thought. He had been afraid of horror tunnels since the day he had been locked in one.

All of a sudden, the gates of the horror tunnel closed and all the duo had now was darkness. They couldn’t see anything. The wagon moved some more and a light popped up near them. When they saw the ugly witch near them, holding a bloody human head, Changmin laughed but Yun Ho turned his face to his right immediately. But unfortunately, as he did, another light popped up there and a devil butcher ripping the bowels of a male appeared.

Yun Ho felt his spine sending electric shocks to his body. He covered his mouth with his hand and tried to get rid of the intention of vomiting.

“These are stupid.” Changmin was laughing and trying to touch the creepy statues as Yun Ho tried not to look at them.

Some more minutes passed. No voices had been heard. Then suddenly, their wagon stopped.

“Why the freaking hell did we stop now?!” Yun Ho thought.

Changmin were looking around but couldn’t see anything because of the darkness.

“What is that?” Changmin frowned.

In a second, a ligh exploded around them and revealed tens of monsters trying to crawl to the duo’s wagon.

Yun Ho clenched both of his hands and teeth as sudden light flashed to his eyes and creepy voices exploded in his ears.

Then light went off again and the wagon started moving and climbing to the second floor by taking circular rotations.

They started to move again. This time a blueish crytalized light were being radiated from the walls of the castle and a creepy song could be heard.

“Wow. Just like in the games, isn’t it hyung?”

Yun Ho couldn’t answer because the fear in himself was growing and growing second by second.

“H-Hyung? Are you okay?”

Yun Ho looked at Changmin with empty eyes but nodded anyways, tried to be strong.

As the wagon moved, the floor started to shine. Now it could be seen that the floor was made of glass.

“The heck?” Yun Ho got closer to the floor by bending his body a bit, and started looking at it carefully. As he looked, it seemed like from the depths of the floor, there was a dark silhouette getting closer moment by moment.

In some moment Yun Ho could realize that the shadow-like creature was another creepy toy but this time it felt like it was real.

When the monster reached the surface he hit the innerside of the glass floor. At that time, hundreds of toys started doing the same. And unexpectedly the glass floor started to crack.

“WHAT THE HELL?!” Yun Ho felt like his heart was going to explode by beating so fast.

“Wooooaaaah.” Changmin’s mouth was wide open because of the amazement.

“What a nice trick. I almost got scared. It is good isn’t it, hyung?”

Yun Ho looked at Changmin and surprised about how calm he was.

The wagon now started to climb to the last floor as Yun Ho was cursing about how many freaking floors did that have.

In that floor, there were no lights again. Noone could see anything.

The wagon moved as Yun Ho was trembling by the thought of what was next. After a moment, the walls flashed with light. There were doors. But they weren’t just doors. All of them had a blood drops on them.

“Please don’t open. Please don’t open.” Yun Ho repeated this sentence over and over again. They passed all the doors and none of them had been opened. Yun Ho inhaled the air, relaxed but his comfort didn’t went so long.

The doors behind them opened when as the passed and horrofic monsters popped out inside them, raised their claws and started to chase the duo down.

“The hell?” Changmin said.

“Are- Are yo-you scared too?” Yun Ho seemed like he was going to cry.

“No, that’s not it.” Changmin was looking at something inside the wagon. It was a lever.

“It wasn’t there a minute before.” Changmin stated again.

“You are not helping much. Why are they seriously getting closer to us? Do something, Changmin.”

“Ooooh. I got it. We have to run from them. This is an accelerator.”

“WHAT?!”

“Yup.” Changmin gripped the lever and tried to pull it but nothing happened. “It’s stuck.”

“THE HECK? HOW CAN IT BE STUCK? WE ARE ING GOING TO DIE HERE! MOVE.”  Yun Ho pushed Changmin’s hand and pulled lever with both of his hands, with all of his strength. Unfortunately the lever wasn’t there for them to use, so it suddenly broke.

“What did you do?” Changmin looked at the broken part of the lever in his hyung’s hand.

Yun Ho closed his eyes and tried not to look at his behind. Some time later, the wagon sped up itself and they started to descend from top to the bottom floor.

When the place brightened, they had left the castle, meaning the end of the ride.

Yun Ho opened his eyes and found himself holding Changmin by hugging his arm, his head buried on Changmin’s neck.

Changmin couldn’t say anything but stared at his hyung as Yun Ho pulled himself from Changmin and exhaled a deep breath.

When Yun Ho hugged him like this, Changmin felt that something in him was lit. He couldn’t say something. They were waiting in the wagon. The awkwardness was the same when they had ridden the roller coaster.

All of a sudden Changmin laughed noisily. “Are you THAT scared?”

Yun Ho frowned at him. “I said I’m no-“

“Well no need to be...” Changmin said. “I’m right here beside you.”

Yun Ho smiled at his sentence. It was the same as he said when they had been in the roller coaster wagon.

He said the exact same. He didn’t forget it.

Yun Ho mentally slapped himself to not to think about this way but when he looked at Changmin, he WANTED to feel this way.

Yun Ho cleared his throat and spoke : “Let’s go.”

---

The duo were looking around. Yun Ho were smiling at Changmin as Changmin kept woahing on rides.

“Oh.”

“What’s that?”

Yun Ho looked at where Changmin was looking at and saw a man who was carrying pink, cloud-like sweeties.

“Cotton candy? Seriously?”

“Yes, why?”

“No-Nothing.”

Changmin searched for some money in his pocket but Yun Ho interrupted him.

“What are you doing?”

“I’ll buy one.”

“Today, everything’s on me, remember?”

“If you say so...”

Yun Ho smiled and went near the man and bought two cotton candies. The pink one for Changmin and white one for himself.

“Here.”

Changmin took the pink candy and murmurred a thank. When they started walking again, Yun Ho got a pinch of the sweetie and eat it, as Changmin bite the cotton candy, making his face covered up in sugar.

“That’s eww.” Yun Ho said, then pulled out a handkerchief and wiped the sugar out of Changmin’s face. “Such dirty of you.”

Changmin exhaled the breath in his lungs and nodded as a thank.

They walked for five minutes. The park seemed more quiet now because the it was half an hour to midnight. Changmin looked around and smiled gladly. He was so happy. Maybe this was the first time he felt happiness purely.

First and the last time...

Changmin sighed but shook his head to make the bad thoughts disappear. He, then stopped when he saw a group of men playing the punching game.

“Oh, hyung. Look !”

“What?” Yun Ho looked at the punching machine. You were punching it and if you do a good score, it was awarding you with various of toys.

“You have to try.”

“Are you serious?” Yun Ho raised an eyebrow.

“Yes. Are you afraid of not being able to get a good score?”

“Of course not.” Yun Ho showed his bicepses. “Are you seeing this? There is no record I can’t break with those.”

Changmin giggled. “If you say so...”

Yun Ho smirked then went to the punching machine.

“Gentlemen, leave this to me!” Yun Ho pushed the other players and got in front of the machine. “Watch this Changmin-ah ‘cause this one is for you.”

Changmin felt the hot sweat flowing down through his back.

For me? Did he just say that? For real...

Yun Ho took a deep breath and punched the toy with all of his strength. In the micro computer, there could be seen points raising.

100...200...300...400...450...455...456.

When the count ended at 456, the men around started to laugh noisily. They were whispering about how their wives could do higher score than this.

“Is that broken?” Yun Ho was frowning. “It’s impossible.”

Changmin started to giggle but the way Yun Ho looked at him, interrupted Changmin.

“Here, hold this please.” Changmin handed the candy to his hyung.

“Wait a minute.” Yun Ho smirked. “Don’t tell me you’re gonna try it.”

“Why is that?”

“No-Nothing. Definitely nothing.” Yun Ho tried to dominate his laugh.

Changmin took a deep breath and whispered to himself.

“You can do it, Changmin.”

Then he punched the machine.

“Ouch. I think I couldn’t manage-“

100-300-700-999-HIGH.

The machine started to play a congratulations song for Changmin as everyone except for one person started clapping and cheering for him.

The staff girl who was in charge of the machine smiled and showed a couple of toys to Changmin to choose one. Changmin immediately chose one and nodded before turning back to his hyung. He smiled and got his candy as he handed the bear plushie to Yun Ho while Yun Ho was shocked because of what just happened.

“H-How?” Yun Ho went after Changmin with a curious look in his eyes.

“Well.” Changmin smirked. “You gain strength unintentionally around all the troublemakers if you are in orphanage.”

“You were awesome. I’m proud of you.” Yun Ho smiled.

Changmin smiled in return and touched the plushie in his hyung’s hand. “He looks like you.” Then giggled.

“Me?”

“Yup.”

Yun Ho rolled his eyes. “If that so...” He got the empty stick from Changmin’s hand and handed him the bear.

“Carry me.”

Changmin looked at the bear in his hands, then cuddled him as they both started to walk again.

“Wanna play one last time?” Yun Ho asked to Changmin, looking at his eyes, smiling.

One. Last. Time. Eh? Changmin took a deep breath and erased the sadness from his face, smiled and nodded.

“Let’s go, then.”

Yun Ho gripped Changmin’s wrist and started to drag him again.

I’ve been dragged to everywhere by you. Just like my heart has been dragged since you came into my life.

The amusement park was less crowded now because it was midnight already. Changmin was walking pass the rides they had ridden. It felt like a ton of memories was buried down in this day, and  they still were being. Changmin was so appreciate for the day, to his hyung. He hadn’t know what “having fun” was until he met Yun Ho.

Changmin pulled his hand from Yun Ho’s grip, instead, he held his hyung’s hand.

Changmin was nervous because of that action but he knew that this night were going to end and he didn’t want this. He had never wanted to let his hyung go.

Maybe this is the last time I am this closer to him. 

Yun Ho looked at Changmin, when he held his hand but instead of frowning and yelling about what Changmin was doing, he just smiled and tightened the grip on Changmin’s hand.

Did he just? Changmin mentally shook his head. I am his dongseng and because of how lonely I was before, he is trying to be my actual hyung. Yes. It must be. He may not show it but he has such a sweet heart.

“We are here.”

Changmin looked at his hyung, then turned his looks to the big, circular machine which had wagon-like seat on it.

“Is this...”

“The Ferris Wheel.”

Changmin didn’t do anything but stared at the huge object in front of him. It was brightly lit, making his eyes twinkle.

Beautiful...

He kept gaping it until Yun Ho chuckled and dragged him towards the queue.

“Are we seriously gonna ride this?” Changmin asked, his eyes still on the ferris wheel.

“Why? What does it look like to you?” Yun Ho asked, smiling.

A huge smile crept up on Changmin’s face, he felt so happy. Not only because of the ferris wheel but because of he had been having fun with the only person he loves. The only person he had.

They both were about to get into a random wagon of the Ferris wheel when Yunho stopped and asked the man who was in charge, if they can get the Wagon C.

Changmin was confused. Does it matter? He thought.

Yun Ho somehow convinced the man and they both got into the Wagon C.

“Why are you smiling?” Changmin asked. “Why did you insist on getting this wagon?”

“Ah... It’s nothing... I like the letter ‘C’ you know...” Yun Ho said with a goofy smile.

Changmin scoffed. “Yeah, sure...” He then looked at the outside to see that they were moving. His heartbeats sped up as they got higher and higher. All the people, buildings and circus-like tents below him were getting smaller.

They were stopping at some rate for the next wagon to be filled. While they were waiting for the last one, Changmin looked at his hyung then turned his look to the park again and annoying thoughts started to fly around his brain.

Maybe this is the last memory of ours.

Changmin sighed and shook his head.

Don’t think bad Changmin. Let’s make the last is the most fun.

He smiled and looked at Yun Ho who was watching the outside.

When all the wagons were filled up, Yun Ho checked his wristwatch. It was five minutes to midnight. He felt the anxiousness taking his control over second by second. Then he looked at his dongseng’s face.

I’ve never seen him this happy. He must have really been lonely, eh?

Then he touched his chest. The time between his heartbeats of had shortened.

This is happening to me. I would never believed if someone told me that I was going to fall for a man. I think I couldn’t realize it but I have always had a special feeling for Changmin. What happened today just awakened them. If that isn’t the case, there would be no explanation about me feeling that way near him. I’ve found everything I couldn’t in others. Then why should I feel guilty and ashamed? Just stay strong as you always are Jung Yun Ho. Just be yourself...

He gulped nervously but still looked at his mate. Changmin was woah-ing because of the amazing view. Yun Ho couldn’t help smiling at his cuteness.

None of them talked as their wagon had done one tour already and started the second cycle.

That time, when Changmin’s eyes went to Yun Ho’s, he realized that his hyung were staring at him.

Is something wrong? Why he is staring at me?

Changmin felt like he was burning up again.

“Changmin-ah.” The sudden voice of Yun Ho, made Changmin lost a breath.

“Yes?” He asked slowly.

“You know... I was supposed to take this ride with my girlfriend but we broke up.”

When he heard those words, Changmin’s heart skipped a beat.

Was taking me here and acting like having fun was because he needed to get your mind out from the thoughts of his girlfriend? And I thought It was because... Stupid Changmin. Idiot Changmin...

“What I want to say is...” Yun Ho’s face suddenly brightened up. “I had so much fun with you today. I’m glad it is you instead of her.” The last sentence had come a bit serious. When Changmin realized the meaning behind those words, he felt like his heart was fluttering.

“Thank you Changmin-ah.”

“Yun Ho hyung...” Changmin felt something in his throat making him unable to talk. He gulped it down and tried. “It’s fine. Thanks for today. Not only taking me here but looking after me as well. I had so much fun today. Maybe more that I have had in my whole life.”

He felt his eyes were going itchy.

“Changmin-ah...”

Changmin shook his head and went on talking. “You know that I was grown up by the orphanage. So I have never had a family. I have never had someone who looks after me, someone care about me. But today... No. Not just today... From the time you entered into my life on, you have become my family.”

Teardrops started flowing down through Changmin’s cheek.

“I promised to myself that I won’t cry but I just can’t stop. I’m sorry, hyung.”

“Changmin look...” Yun Ho’s eyes were filled with sadness now. He felt like Changmin’s feelings were flowing into him.

Changmin shook his head again. “I want to finish. Please...”

Yun Ho didn’t say anything but nodded.

“I know that It was only for a time of period because of your stupid dorm restoration thing, but... I just want to be with you. Not for a second, for a day or for months. There is noone beside me who I can speak honestly, who I can open my heart to. You were like my medicine, Yun Ho-ah.”

Changmin smiled.

“You were the medicine of my loneliness.”

“Changmin... I didn’t know that I was that important for you.”

“Of course you didn’t...” Changmin clenched his fist. “I have never opened myself like this. Not only to you. To anyone... I put walls around me so noone could hurt me. I went through so much stressful things. Any of them could hurt me because of those walls. But you... How the hell did you pierce through them?”

The cold but burning tears were sped up now. As they flowed down, Yun Ho felt like they were impaling his heart.

“You sneaked into my heart and sealed yourself in there. There is no way I can get you out of it now. You are the one... The one...”

“Changmin-ah.” Yun Ho grabbed Changmin’s hand and put them between his hands.

Changmin looked at his hyung’s eyes, with an explosion of mixed feelings in his heart.

“I told you that I will give you my secret. Do you want to know what it is now?” Yun Ho’s voice was very soft. It felt like a blow of wind to Changmin which relaxed his mind and slowed his heartbeats down.

Changmin nodded.

Yun Ho cleared his throat and put a serious expression on his face but he was looking at the ground.

“Changmin-ah. Firstly, I’m so sorry that I couldn’t see your innerself very well. But today... I believe I have seen different parts of you and I think I understand you now more than ever. Thank you.”

Yun Ho raised his head and looked at his roommate’s eyes.

“Thank you for opening your heart to me. From the first day on, I knew that we were going to be close mates. It’s true that you may be stubborn or a difficult person but I do know that you have an emotional side. You just don’t show it easily.”

Changmin wiped his tears away and nodded.

The Ferris Wheel was still taking the second cycle.

Yun Ho sighed. “I may not be good at expressing my feelings but I just want you to know that I feel the same. You have taught me so much things and made me feel so many new things and I’m appreciate... I think It’s the time to reveal my secret.” Yun Ho smiled sheepishly.

Changmin nodded. “We shouldn’t hide anything from each other, right hyung?”

Yun Ho shook his head. “We shouldn’t.” Then he checked his watch. It was exactly midnight.

The Wagon C stopped at the top of the Ferris Wheel and suddenly, all the lights went out.

“What’s happening?” Changmin asked.

“It’s a part of the ride.”

“Oh.”

“I don’t know if my secret will have a negative or a positive effect on you but I just want to do what my heart says to me.”

The time Yun Ho finished his sentence, a slow music was heard, coming from the little speakers placed into the wagon.

“And when I ask my heart the question you asked to me this morning, it gave me a sharp, loud answer. My heart spoke without hesitation.” Yun Ho smiled softly.

Changmin didn’t say anything, just looked at his hyung, he felt like his muscles were frozen.

Yun Ho looked at Changmin once more before revealing his secret.

He slowly leaned in...

Changmin could only make out the outline of his hyung's features. He saw that he moved closer and closer. Suddenly everything heard to be so loud to him even his heartbeat. He could feel Yun Ho’s hot breath on his face, contradicting with the cool breeze blowing on the rest of his body.

Yun Ho was actually nervous about how Changmin will react but he gathered all of his strength.

 Now or never Jung Yun Ho.

He landed his lips on Changmin's and as expected Changmin froze, his eyes wide open. 

Yunho didn't give up though. He moved his lips a little, turning the innocent peck into a sensual kiss.

That’s it. Yun Ho thought. At first he was still nervous.

Changmin felt his whole body heatened up when he felt Yunho's lips on his’. Even though he felt somehow happy, his mind was in chaos and his body was frozen on the outside.

He felt Yun Ho’s lips move on his. His eyes slowly fluttered close and he started to immitate Yun Ho's actions.
 

Changmin was now kissing back his hyung.

Yun Ho had been nervous about the way he acted but now, after realizing that Changmin was actually kissing him, signaled him that he had been on the right route.

I’ve found in Changmin, what I searched for between Sun Hi’s lips. Yun Ho felt his heart was beating in passion.

---

Changmin's heart felt so many emotions. He had never loved by anyone in his whole life. No one had ever cared for him like Yun Ho did but anyways, he never expected Yun Ho to reciprocate his feelings. This is the first time he ever kissed someone and he was glad it was Yun Ho who took his first kiss away. 

All of the memories of him with Yun Ho flashed in his mind.

The day he first stepped into his room and the way they used to quarrel... The way Yun Ho took care of him when he was down with fever... The pain he felt when he found out Yunho had a girlfriend... Each and every moment he spent with him today... Everything was too precious for Changmin...

He suddenly wrapped his hands around Yunho neck and pulled him closer just to make sure he wasn't just dreaming. He wanted to hold on to this moment for forever.

Yun Ho slowly Changmin's cheek and backed away when he felt something wet on his cheek.

Is he crying?

"Changmin-ah... Why are you crying? I-I'm sorry if I-“

Changmin shook his head. “I just-just... I’m just not crying because I’m sad or something. I’m just happy. That’s it.”

Changmin heaved a happy sigh and closed his eyes as his hyung hugged him. At that moment, a loud bam was heard. He looked at the sky filled with golden sparkles in Yun Ho’s arms.

"Woah... Fireworks!” Changmin said, gaping at the sky as the dark sky was filled with more colorful sparkles. His heart was jumping with every “BAM” and his smile was becoming wider.
 

Yun Ho let go of Changmin and started to watch the sky as well. Something beautiful uh? Maybe she wasn’t only talking about the fireworks.

“Hyung...”

Yun Ho looked at Changmin. “Yes?”

“I don’t want you to leave me.”

“And I will never leave you, Changmin-ah.”

“But your dorm’s work will be ended soon and you’ll have to go.”

“Ah, don’t you know?”

“What?” Changmin raised an eyebrow.

“Because there was a huge hole in the water carrying pipes, it is delayed.”

“Really?” Changmin’s eyes widened with happiness. “But... Wait a minute. The headmaster told our class that your dorms were completed and there was no problem.”

Yun Ho leaned on Changmin and whispered to his ear.

“But there will be tomorrow on.”

Changmin couldn’t help chuckling.

 

----

Thanks "ontokki92" for her support as always and thank you guys for reading. Can you please rate the story in the poll? Thanks ^^