Shot two.

The black notebook.

 

 

 

Little boy's POV

 

 

I knew it! There's really something with unnie and the random boy. *evil laugh* Mommy Dara's been busy accompanying my playmates. I sat next to my dad since he's just smiling while staring at mom. "Dad?" I used my charms. I am really in to it because I've been watching some videos from KPOP stars. He just gave me a questioning look. 

 

 

What? Don't he want to make a move? So he's just gonna sit here 'till mom gets tired. *facepalm*

 

 

"Date her. Date mom." I said while looking at him. I bet he's crazy on my mom. HA! Dara unnie is my mom. She's mine. "Date? How did you know such things? You're just a kid." Curse this one. "I already grown up, old man." I just wanna help. *pouts* AH! Maybe I should use my drama skills. Yeah right.

 

 

"WAAAAAA! UWA! T^T" I don't care if I'll look gay. This is for the sake of my mom and dad. I continued crying. "WAAAAAAA!!" I saw Dara unnie walking towards me. She's really pretty. "What's the problem Ricky?" H-how did she kn---- stalker. "Don't be silly, I asked your brothers about it." She said while patting my head. I started to cry again. My mission should be accomplished. I saw my old dad staring at me like he's gonna kill me, maybe he's jealous.

 

 

"What do you want baby?" I sniffed and said. "Have a date with my dad." I saw her shrugged. Why did she shrugged? Aish. I started to cry again. A fake one, of course. "Okay okay. I'll date your dad. Geez." I smiled devilishly. I should be an actor some day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Third person's POV

 

 

Jiyong asked Dara if it's okay for them to date. Dara agreed and she's totally blushing. Jiyong had forgotten how to frown since the time that he and Dara were walking. Jiyong held Dara's hand. 

"Is it okay?" Jiyong asked. Dara just nod in return. She couldn't speak. She still can't believe that her crush actually held her hand and they're holding hands while walking. 

Minutes later, Jiyong actually felt the tension so he broke the ice. "Dara, I'm the one who gave you the notebook. Well, not actually gave you but yeah." He's waiting for Dara to talk. But she didn't. Instead, she stoped walking and sat on the ground. Jiyong wants to laugh but he's thinking that Dara might get angry.

"I lost it." Dara said with a scared tone. Jiyong laughed. "It's with me. So don't worry. I actually read what you wrote there. It's really hilarious." Dara blushed even more because of that. Her crush read her diary.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

 

This is so embarrassing! I'll be more careful next time. "Stop laughing and give me back my notebook, please?" I gave him a pleasing look. I didn't thought that Jiyong's like this cheerful. He seemed scary but I still like him. "Not unless you'll tell me who your crush is." He said with a teasing tone. No, he's gonna figure out that he's actually the boy I was talking about on my notebook.

 

 

This is supposed to be a date. ARGH. I did some aegyo to please him. "I already miss my notebook. Please give it back to me." I pouted. 

 

 

"Okay, just tell me who your crush is. It's simple." *sigh* "Let's have a deal. We'll tell the names of our crushes together. What can you say?" He smiled at me. "Deal." I said.

 

 

I breathe in and breathe out. Aigoo aigoo! "Are you ready?" He asked. I am not but I need to do this.

 

 

Hana. Dul. Set.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YOU/YOU!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 6 months ^^

 

 

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

I'm getting ready for our 6th monthsary. Jiyong and I were been together since the day we tell each other about who our crush is. I am holding my notebook now.

 

 

We'll have a date today. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fast forward ^^

 

 

 

Third person's POV

 

"Do you still remember how we became official?" Jiyong asked Dara while they're in the same spot where they met Ricky.

"Of course I do. And wait, you've been asking me that everytime we're celebrating our monthsary. Why?"

"It's important. Silly." He pinched the nose of Dara then she turned red. "Dara the red face wife of Jiyong." Sang in the tune of Rudolf the red nose reindeer.

"You're out of tune! And shut up we're not yet married." Dara crossed the arms. She became a moody person since Jiyong took her heart.

"I just want to see you happy that's why I called you wife. Don't you want to be my wife?" Jiyong pouted.

"YAH~! Shut up! We're still young." Jiyong closed Dara's eyes and planted a kiss on Dara's forehead.

 

 

 

 

He kissed me. My cheeks were burning.

 

 

 

"You're still writing hilarious things on your notebook?" 

 

"IT'S WHAT YOU CALLED BEING SENTIMENTAL."

 

"Chu~! Sentimental."

 

"Yes. Don't you kno----"

 

"I know. You don----"

 

"Okay."

 

 

 

 

 

Ricky's POV

 

 

I was about to call my mommy Dara and old man Jiyong when they started to tickle each other. Yayks. They should get a room. Not in a public place. I think that my mission is accomplished. *evil laugh*

 

But what's that black notebook?

 

"Hey, Phoebe! What's that notebook?"

 

"It's a diary."

 

"Do boys have to make a diary?"

 

"No, it's for girls only."

 

 

Aish, this is unfair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

Annyeong haseyo~! Hoped that you guys who read this didn't get confused. I'm not used to do the narrative story so I used pov's. Sorry for that. If I have any wrong grammars or spellings please do inform me. Kamsahamnida ^^  

I know the story is lame.