Shot one.

The black notebook.

 

 

Dara Park's POV

 

I am leaving the classroom while writing on my notebook. This is special. I just saw it on top of my desk and since there's no name in it, I decided to own it. "Can you watch where you're going Ms.Park?" My classmate told me that, Jiyong. He sits beside the window. He is my *ehem* crush. I just smiled at him, I wanted to stare at him all day but I sit infront of him. Bad right?

 

 

 

He talked to me. 4:36 pm 

 

This is so fun, I've been writing such things since this notebook came to me. It's more like a blessing. I'll describe my notebook. It's color black. It has 200 pages, I think? The pages are color yellow. And the reason why I am attracted to this notebook is that it has a dragon sign on its cover. 

 

 

I almost tripped and it's my classmate's fault. He didn't apologize. 5:00 pm

 

 

 

"Well, sorry for that." I saw Jiyong beside me. *sigh* He shouldn't do this to me, aigoo he's staring at me. "No, it's okay. Really." I said with doing hand gestures. I saw him nod and walked the other way. 

 

 

 

I was shocked when Jiyong actually sang the In or out while he's walking. It's the song I performed when we had a contest here in our school. "In or out. Am I in or out? Am I in or out?" You're so in my heart.

 

 

 

 

He talked to me again. He sang my favorite song too. This is so insane!!! And yes, I am on my way home already since Jiyong left. He's one of the reason why I go to school. He's my ultimate crush. 5:30 pm

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Good morning Dara!" My seatmate said while I am letting go of my bag on my right arm. "Annyeong~!" I replied. I looked at my back. Jiyong's not here? 

 

 

 

He's not here :(  8:00 am

 

 

"Where's Jiyong?" I asked my seatmate. I also sit beside the window so there's only one person who I could talk to. "I heard that he's sick. Waeyo?" I smiled at her. I always smile *pouts* "No, nothing."

 

 

 

 

Black notebook, can you bring Jiyong here? 9:31 am

 

 

 

I need Jiyong! I didn't pass the quiz today. Lacking inspiration! 10:00 am

 

 

 

It's breaktime now, still no Jiyong. I miss him already. 10:13 am

 

 

 

"Yah! Dara unnie! Not feeling well today?" I felt his hand rested on my shoulder. *sigh* I pouted and looked at him. "Thunder, please not now?" He's my brother. We have the same features though he's a boy. He shrugged. I didn't know that he can do that. 

 

 

I don't want to eat. 10:20 am

 

 

 

I heard my cellphone rang. Who's texting me in the middle of class hours? Oh, it's breaktime.

 

 

 

 

Text message from an unknown sender:

 

Eat well my princess. See you tomorrow.

 

End of message.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woah. What is this? Who is princess? And I'm not eating. And tomorrow? There's no classes tomorrow. Today is Friday. 

 

 

Someone is putting a prank on me. Anyway, I miss him so much. 10:40 am

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Third person's POV

 

Dara's been busy the next hours becase of staring at the dragon figure on her black notebook. She even vandalized on her seat, leaving a note. "Who ever left a black notebook on this desk, please show off." She know that she'll be having a punishment but she's really curious about who placed the notebook on her seat. 

 

When she was about to go home, one of her classmates told her that she has to see something. So she immediately ran after her classmate without the black notebook on her hand.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

I am the school owner's son. I am actually the only one who knows about that, well except for the teachers and staffs. I didn't attend my class because my sister said that there'll be a meeting. Too bad I didn't get the chance to see my Darongie. 

 

 

When I entered our classroom to check if it's dirty, I saw a note on Dara's chair. Vandalism huh?

 

"Haha, please show off? Do I look like a criminal?" I was the one who left the black notebook on her desk. I just want to know if she'll take it. 

 

I am not sure if she likes me too. I also wrote on her chair. "Meet me at the garden tomorrow. See you." 

 

 

Aish! It's Friday. Tsk, and it's already late. *sigh* AHH! I'll just text her then. I'm the one who texted her earlier in the morning. Where did I get her number? Registrar's office. 

 

 

I was about to get my phone from my bag when my sister showed up. "Looks like my bro is inlove huh?" I ignored her and searched for my phone. "I order you to tell me who she is!" I finally found my phone. "Are you really not gonna tell?"

 

 

 

 

Text message to My Sweet Darongie:

 

Do you want to know me? Meet me at the garden tomorrow. I'll be the one who'll be wearing a dragon shirt.

 

Message Sent!

 

 

 

"Yah! Why are you smiling like an idiot?" She's really irritating. "What? You're so selfish bro. I hate you." Oh drama.

 

 

"If you're not gonna tell me, I'll destroy this notebook." She waved a black notebook with a drago---- Wait, that's mine. "Put that down." I know that Dara have it but where did my sis--- aigoo this is so !@#$%^&*().

 

 

She acted like she'll tear it so I spoke up. "Okay okay, I'll tell you." She immediately sat infront of my chair which is Dara's. I always stare at her because I love her. This is so gay. "Well? Who is it?"

 

 

 

"It's Dara." Her eyes widened. "BWO?! DARA. SANDARA PARK? The one with the natural face?" What's her problem? And how did she know Dara? "Okay bro, here's your notebook. Good luck." She grinned. This woman is crazy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I stared at the notebook I am holding. Am I going to read what's in it? No I should not. Dara hasn't replied my text messages. Is she scared? Maybe I should tell my name. No, there'll be no thrill. Should I read? *sigh* It's her privacy. 

 

 

I laid on my bed. Dara's been on my mind since--- I mean every second of every day. Okay, I'm going to read it.

 

 

 

"Someone bumped at me. He's cute."

"I saw him smiling at me."

"He saw me sang a while ago."

"I saw him with a girl. That hurts."

"I figured out that the girl he's with is his sister. Silly me."

"I'll never get the chance to stare at him because he's sitting behind me."

"What's on his mind?"

"I fell."

"I saw Chaerin talking to him. Wait, am I jealous?"

"He touched my arm."

 

 

 

 

"This is too many. I didn't know that Dara's like this." I never really thought that she made this notebook a diary. I found myself laughing. I read everything that's written on it. I saw a drawing of a dragon. Did she draw it? She's an artist.

 

 

 

This girl makes me love her even more. I should be confident that I'm the guy she's talking about on the notebook.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

 

My black notebook is missing. Good thing I didn't write any names there. But I think I wrote Chaerin's name there. *sigh* Can my life be better? I am missing Jiyong!

 

 

I am here at the garden eating my breakfast. Thunder was not around so I'm free to do such crazy things. This garden is sort of a playground. I am shocked to see some kids arriving. Didn't expect that. One of the kids noticed me so he approached me. "Unnie, can you play with us?" He's doing aegyo! Where did this kid learned that? "What are we going to play?" I said while pointing at his nose.

 

 

"You'll be our mommy and he will be our daddy." I slowly turned my head to the person he's talking about. "I want him to be our daddy and you mommy! YEHEY! Happy family neh?" I saw Jiyong. What the? M-my crush?!

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked him while he's walking towards us. Jiyong was about to speak when the little boy next to me screamed, "You're boyfriends and girlfriends? GREAT!" He said while clapping his hands.

 

 

 

"Yes, she's my girl. Right Darongie?" W-what? Is this really happening?