Things Are Settled Then?

Seoul Arts Debut

Everyone arrived at Suho's house looking as tired as ever. They came in and instantly sat down on his couches. Suho was upstairs in his room carrying Kat in his arms. He lightly laid her body down on his bed. 

"You stay here. I'll be back okay?" He muttered as he looked down onto her fatigued face. He was about to head out his door when a hand grasped his arm.

"Don't leave." Kat mumbled. Suho focused on her and hesitated for a moment.

He then began to approach her and sat next to her on his bed. Kat gladly inched closer to him and hugged his waist cozily. Suho grinned pleasantly as he admired her features on her calm face. He tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear and her hair slowly.

From downstairs, everyone was still lounging comfortably. Luhan was passed out again, so his head was rested on Joy's lap. Chen held Anne close to him, Kai held Mae's hand, and Aimee laid her head on Pat's shoulder.  

"Hey, everyone." Chen broke the silence. Since most of them were still a little drunk, they all lazily turned their attention to him. Chen looked at Kai to continue his sentence.

"Is everyone..okay here now?" Kai avowed. Silence filled the air.

"Yes." They all agreed in relief. 

"Yeah. Let's just forget about this. So, truce?" Tao stuck his hand out to Pat and he gladly shook it.

"We're sorry for insulting you guys." Baekhyun apologized wearily. 

"Turns out, you're all pretty cool people to party with." Kris added. Everyone laughed to Kris's statement.

"Apology accepted." The friends retorted.

"Hm? I wonder what's taking Suho so long?" Lay mentioned.

"Beats me. Let's crash at his guest rooms. He's probably sleeping with Kat heh." Xiumin suggested. Everyone stood up off the couches and went to the hallway where the rooms were. 

Chen stood up last and helped Anne off the couch.

"Ow." Anne winced.

"What? What is it?" Chen asked with concern. 

"I-it's nothing." Anne murmured. Chen thought that she might be lying, so he inspected her arm. 

"You have a bruise."

"I'm okay, really."

"How did this happen? I protected you didn't I?" Chen spoke seriously.

"Well, you see. I didn't want to say this to you earlier, but when I was behind you and you were about to swing a punch at the guy, your elbow hit me." Anne explained. 

Chen furrowed his brow and looked into her eyes. He bit his lip with irritation. He then stormed off into the hallway with his hand placed on his forehead. 

"He looked disappointed..."  Anne sighed. 

Everyone was already settled in their rooms.

"Hey Joy, I wouldn't want Luhan bothering you, so he'll get a separate room from you okay?" Chen said to Joy as she was carrying Luhan into a room.

"Sure. What's so bothersome about him when he sleeps?" Joy handed Luhan over to Chen.

"You see, he screams in his sleep. Omo! It's creepy!" Chen replied and settled Luhan into a room.

"Oh wow! Does he have problems or something?"

"No, I just think it's his habit." Chen chuckled and went inside his room. 

Before going to sleep, Chen couldn't help, but toss and turn in his bed.

"What the hell is wrong with me." Chen overthinked. His thoughts were messing up in his mind.

Anne was in her own world as well. She couldn't fall asleep because her mind swirled with thoughts.

"I'm okay. I am." Anne shut her eyes and drifted off to sleep.  

In some time in the night, Aimee needed to talk to Suho if Kat was alright.

"Where are you going?" Pat questioned from the other bed.

"I'm going to see if Kat is okay. I'll be back." Aimee went out the room.

After checking a few doors, she finally found Suho's room. When she opened the door, she glimsped at the sight of Suho laying next to Kat. Kat had her arms around Suho's waist and the both of them were sound asleep.

"I'm glad that they're both okay." Aimee grinned to herself. 

She came back to her guest room and saw that Pat was still awake. She sneakily smirked and went to lay down next to Pat in his bed.

"What are you doing?" Pat yawned.

"Can I sleep here?" Aimee asked as she batted her eyelashes cutely.

"Wh-wha. There's a bed over there." Pat gently tried to push Aimee off his bed.

"No! I want to sleep here." Aimee argued mockingly.

"Aimee!" From there, Pat and Aimee playfully tried to push each other off the bed. They landed onto the floor with a loud thud laying face-to-face on top of each other and they giggled admiringly.

Kai heard the loud thud as he exited out his room.

"Heh. Must be having fun, aren't they." Kai spoke to himself.

He opened Mae's door and went inside. He walked to the end of her bed, witnessing her sleep peacefully. He adored the sight of her face. Mae noticed his presence when his shadow shrouded over her.

"Kai? What are you doing here?" Mae spoke quietly.

"My bed didn't feel comfortable. Aish." Kai cracked his back. He stripped off his shirt and thumped next to Mae on her bed.

"H-hey." She mumbled sleepily. 

Kai pulled Mae into his arms and covered the blanket on their bodies. Mae blushed from feeling his cozy warmth on her body and his sturdy arms gently wrapped around her torso. Soon, she comfortably fell into her slumber again.


The Next Morning

Mae awoke to the sound of Kai snoring. She jumped up in bed to see Kai taking up most of the space with his arms and legs spread out.

"Aish. Really." Mae stood up from the bed and inspected Kai's toned body.

"Ugh. Mae stop staring." Mae gently slapped her cheeks with her hands repeatedly.

She covered Kai with the blanket on the floor. When she put it on him, he swatted off the blanket quickly.

"Yah. Aren't you cold?" Mae asked with confusion.

"It's hot!" Kai complained as he stretched his bare torso.

"Or is it 'cause you were sleeping with me~?" Kai mocked with his hungovered tone.

"Ah forget it." Mae scoffed and went to find a bathroom.

Suho and Kat both woke up at the same time with Kat's arms still wrapped around his waist. They stood up off the bed and stretched.

"Did you sleep good?" Suho asked as he stripped off his shirt to find a new one to change into.

"Y-yeah." Kat flinched to the sight of Suho's fit body. He caught her staring and chuckled.

Kat quickly went out the door with a happy expression on her face.

Suho glanced at the bed and at his reflection on his mirror.

"It felt like we were married for a second."  Suho laughed quietly to himself as he buttoned up his shirt.

Anne and Chen also unexpectedly woke up and came out of their rooms at the same time.

"G-good morning." Anne greeted him. Chen nodded at her and walked passed her.

"Hey." Anne uttered and Chen stopped walking.

"What is it?" Chen shifted uncomfortably.

"I'm okay you know."

"I know that." Chen stammered and hurriedly continued walking.

Anne stood unsurely.

"He's been acting weird." She scratched her head.   

In Pat and Aimee's room, they both awoke to the cold contact of the floor.

"H-huh? Why are we on the floor, Pat?" Aimee drowsily spoke.

"Hm. Don't know." Pat yawned more. The both got up quickly and exited out the room.    

Everyone was wide awake except for Joy and Luhan. The friends stood at the door and EXO stood with them.  

"We'll just leave Joy here okay? We'll be going now." Mae told the guys.

"Tell her to come back to the dorm when she wakes up and take care of her!" Kat added.

They all said their good byes and went inside Suho's driver's car and left the house.

Joy came out of her room sleepily and yawned.

"Hey, where did everyone go?" Joy looked around while she ran her fingers through her messy hair.

"Oh, good morning Joy!" Chanyeol came through the hallway.

"Good morning. Is Luhan awake?"

"Oh~ why don't you go check?" Chanyeol opened the door to Luhan's room and Joy peeked in. She went inside slowly and Chanyeol shut the door.

"Heheh."

"Chanyeol, what are you doing?" Baekhyun asked suspiciously.

"Ya know, stuff."

Inside the room, Joy inched closer to Luhan's bed. As she was approaching it, she screamed when Luhan's arms reached out to her waist and pulled her into his bed.

"Yah, what are you doing?" Joy squirmed as he held onto her tightly.

From her view, she sees Luhan's eyes were shut and that he was shirtless. She looked to see his light-skinned abs outlined on his stomach and his broad shoulders shifting to reveal his collarbone popping out. His hair was messed up, but his face still remained blissful. 

"Joy-ah~ Let's go somewhere~!" He shook her in his arms. 

"No way! You're still hungover! Plus, my arms are dead from carrying you around."

"Oh, come on. Pleaaase~?" Luhan pleaded with a widened grin on his face. He opened his eyes lazily at her. Joy was speechless, until she heard the door open. 

"Hyung, are you awa-" 

Joy and Luhan looked up to see Sehun standing near the door.

"Haha. Hi Sehun~" Luhan cooed. Sehun's eyes widened.

"Y-YAH! What are you two doing?! Hyungs! Look!"

"Sehun, leave them alone." D.O's hand grabbed Sehun's shoulder and dragged him out.

Joy shifted in Luhan's arms uncomfortably.

"So~ what will it be?' Luhan sang in her ear.


Joy stood at Suho's front door with the other guys.

"Okay. I'll be on my way now." Joy addressed.

"Bye! Be safe!" Suho replied to her as she walked down his front steps. The guys waved at her and she waved back before getting into the car. She then left the house shortly.

"Huh. To think that Luhan hyung has one of the highest alcohol tolerance in the group. He's still hungover like this." Kai glanced at the sleeping Luhan laying on the couch soothingly. 

"Uh. Maybe he's not hungover?" Kris advised.

"Oh yeah. Maybe he's in love~" Tao teased.  

"What?" Luhan's head perked up.

"Nothing, nothing." They all said.

"Hey. Are you talking behind my back?" Luhan grabbed Kai's head and noogied it. The guys chuckled.


Girl's Dorm

"Oh Joy! You're back!" Anne happily said as she opened the door.

"Oh hey guys." Joy wearily replied and entered inside the dorm.

When she was done tidying herself up, she went inside the bedroom seeing the girls spread out on their beds, deep in thought.

"Why're you guys just laying here?" Joy asked.

"Just thinking about the unbelievable stuff that just happened." Mae responded.

"Oh. Right." Joy joined their "deep in thought" thinking by also laying on her bed.

Without noticing, it was already evening as the sunlight through the windows faded and darkened the room. The girls were already asleep. In the middle of the night, Joy was startled by her phone's message tone. She glanced at her phone. She then became more awake when she saw the contact.

Luhan (•‿•):

So, tomorrow then?(^ω^)

"Heh. Look at this guy just casually putting an emoticon, but should I really accept?" Joy thought for a moment before replying to his text. The thoughts of Luhan pulling her into his bed came into her mind. Her thoughts then shifted quickly to the kiss he surprised her with from the night of the party. She took a deep breath in and her thumbs hesitated. 

EXO Dorm

Luhan laid on his stomach in his bed awaiting Joy's reply. He was listening to the happy, bubbly girl group music Chanyeol was blasting from the other room.

"You Are My Shy Shy Shy Boy Oh Oh Oh My Boy~" Luhan sang.

"Wait, why am I singing this?! Dammit Chanyeol. Hmm. What's taking her so long to reply?"

"Probably because you frightened her." Sehun mentioned as he came into Luhan's room.

"Huh? How would I frighten her when I asked casually?" Luhan protested.

"You really don't remember? Why what did you think you did?" Sehun questioned him with confusion.

"Uh, well. I remember that she was at Suho's house and I went out of my room and asked her." Luhan replied.

"Oh right, he was still hungover." Sehun thought. 

"Hmm. Are you sure you're not missing something here?"

"Well, actually, I think I had my blanket wrapped around me!" Luhan pointed out. Sehun sighed.

"Hyung, you were actually-" Sehun was caught off when he heard Luhan's message tone.

"Oh hold on, she texted me. Talk to me later Sehun!"

"But you're texting, I can just talk to you-"

"SHH LATER SEHUN. LEEAVE NOOW~" Luhan shooed him off. Sehun furrowed his brow in confusion and left the room. Luhan checked out his phone.

Joy (∩_∩):

Sure, why not! Where will we be going?

Luhan thought for a minute before replying. 

Girl's Dorm

Joy had her blanket over her head and she bit her lip nervously awaiting Luhan's reply. Her head tilted up when her message tone rung again. Before she can look at her phone, Joy screamed when her blanket was suddenly lifted off of her.

"AH WHO'S THERE!" Joy stared at the figure in the dark.

"What are you doing? It's 3 o'clock?!" Mae's voice answered in the dark.

"Uh, well!"

Mae took the phone off Joy's bed and looked at the text.

"Luhan says he going to take you to a secret place?!"

"Huh, what? Give me!" Mae handed Joy her phone back.

Luhan (•‿•):

We're going to a secret place!

"What does he mean by that?!" Mae blurted.

"I don't know..." Joy responded suspiciously.

EXO Dorm

"Ah. It's taking her a long time to reply again...did I scare her?" Luhan pouted to himself.

"Or did she fall asleep?" He thought.

"Where are you taking her?" Sehun peeked inside the room.

"Oh you know, at this one place~"


Hooray for a long chapter! \(T∇T)/ ALSO, WAS IT POSSIBLY A DATE? OOO. Well, pretty much lol. Wait! Luhan doesn't remember anything! Oh ! What's going to happen~? Also, bed moments are great, really great heheh. Will the LuJoy, KaiMae, SuKat, and ChenAnne ships sail? Find out later~ ≖‿≖ Meanwhile, the PatAimee ship is already sailing~ Oh yes. Kai shirtless, Lu shirtless, Suho shirtless, and Chen being protective omg too much.

I MEAN DUDE,

I WOULD TOTALLY

    

WANT THEM IN MY BED I S2G. OTL

ASDFGHJKL

.