Drunk and in Trouble

Seoul Arts Debut

Kat was still sitting with Suho at their table. So far, she kept listening to him bragging about his wealthiness. 

"OKAY, SO I WAS LIKE, 'GIRL WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM? POOR? I'M $UHO' HAHAHA!" He cracked up loudly causing him to slap his knee.

Kat couldn't stand it any longer. Her face tensed up in irritation. She clenched her drink and slammed it onto the table.

"THAT'S IT I'M OUT OF HERE! I am so done with you Suho!" Kat yelled at him and left the room.

"Wait! Kat!" Suho quickly snapped back into his senses and chased after her drunkenly.

"This is bad. Let's go after them." Chen said with concern and grabbed Anne along with him out the door. The guys followed after them. 

"Hyung? Where's Luhan and Joy?" Sehun asked Chanyeol.

"Beats me, but we got to let them know about this." Chanyeol replied worriedly.

"I saw them go to the balcony when I came out of the restroom actually." D.O remembered.

"Then let's go!" Sehun dragged his hyungs out of the room with him.


"Luhan, where are we going?" Joy questioned him as he continued to drag her.

"This way!" Luhan sang.

She glanced ahead of her and noticed an opening to the outside. The bright city lights of Seoul and the glistening stars illuminated the view.

"TAAA-DAAAH~" Luhan raised his hands up joyfully. Joy leaned against the bars and gazed at the bright lights in the distance.

"Oh the balcony! Yeah, I needed some fresh air...how about you Luha-" She looked back to see Luhan was gone.

"Yah, where are you?" Joy looked around.

Suddenly at that moment, Joy was grabbed forcefully and backed against the rails by a body. Joy widened her eyes and breathed heavily with shock on her face. She looked up to see Luhan looking down on her and smiling at her jokingly. He inched in a little closer with their bodies pushing against each other. Joy was trapped in between Luhan's arms gripping the rail on both of her sides. She can feel his warmth on her and can breathe in his scent of alcohol mixed with cologne. He was slowly coming closer to her face, still having that goofy smile. Joy was completely frozen.

"Wha-what is he doing? I want to push him out of the way, but my body's not letting me..." Joy thought quickly as her heart skipped a beat.

The feeling of soft lips made contact with hers, delicately tracing the lines of her jaw. His warm breath tickled against her skin. Joy's heart pounded hastily from her chest. Her blood flowed rapidly in her cheeks, flushing her face with red. Joy slowly began to kiss back and their lips brushed against each other more. She enjoyed the seconds of his gentle lips until Luhan started to kiss into her lips deeper. She felt the light nipping of his teeth on her bottom lip. The taste of alcohol became more present in their breaths as he entered into . Joy faintly moaned in sensation, but the sound of her voice tempted Luhan to harshly kiss her even deeper. The deeper he entered, the more gasps for air was needed between the two. He pulled back for a short second and let out a playful laugh in her ear.

"Ha. Y..you liiiiiike it~" Luhan cooed sensually. He turned to face her, but suddenly he knocked out on top of her. His funny smile was still written across his face as he rested his body on Joy, unaware of his senses at the moment. Joy spaced out with her jaw dropped. With one hand she held Luhan's back and she lifted her other hand up to her lips. She touched her fingers against her lips in surprise.

"What the hell just happened..." She mumbled.   

"HEY! LUHAN! JOY! ARE YOU GUYS HERE?" Joy heard Chanyeol's faded voice.

"Oh! They're over here!" D.O peeked in the balcony. Sehun quickly took a look at them.

"Uhh. He passed out on me..." Joy explained.

"You can explain later! Right now, Kat and Suho went running off somewhere!" Chanyeol affirmed.

"Come on! Let's go find them!" D.O went out the balcony first and the others followed behind. Joy carried Luhan bridal style in her arms.

"H-HEAVY."


Due to the intense dancing, Aimee spent time with Pat as she waited for him to come out of the restroom. She impatiently knocked on the door.

"Hey! What's taking you so long? Are you taking a crap too?" Aimee said through the door. From inside the door, she heard the toilet flush. Pat came out of the restroom still moving a little woozy.

"Woo! Aimee...I'm tired...take me home!" Pat nagged.

In the connected hallway, they heard the sounds of heels stomping against the floor. They then spotted Kat passing by them.

"Kat! Where are you going?!" Aimee yelled at her, but Kat didn't give her an answer.

"Huuuuh. I wonder what's wrong." Pat drawled.

"KAT!" Aimee yelled again and followed after her with Pat.


Outside the hotel, Kai and Mae were walking around near a beach. They walked side by side from each other in a comfortable silence. Their hair blew in the sea breeze and the sounds of waves crashing against the shore filled their ears.

"Mae. I'm sorry if I annoyed you in a way." Kai broke the silence. Mae paused her walking and faced him.

"I accept your apology." Mae replied and Kai's face brightened.

"But, you do know your mistakes right?" Mae questioned him.

"I'm definitely not letting him off the hook that easily."  Mae thought.

He bit his lip while he thought about it. Mae sighed.

"Yeah. I know I was rude to you and-" Kai began.

"Obnoxious." Mae interrupted.

"That and..."

"Frustrating."

"Yeah, and also-"

"Irritating."

"Dammit Mae! Stop using your vocabulary against me!" Kai's hands held his head in confusion and he gritted his teeth. Mae crossed her arms and grinned at him. Mae found it cute how Kai shut his eyes tight when he made a very overwhelming face. She let out a laugh.

"Hey, what's so funny?"

"N-nothing." Mae smiled at him.

"Oh, by the way. Thank you for being my partner." Kai said. Him and Mae took a step closer to each other.

"It was fun while it lasted..." Mae looked into his deep dark brown eyes.

"Yeah." Kai replied and leaned down close to her face, their stares fixed on each other. Soon, their noses brushed against each other and Kai held onto her waist gently. Mae lifted her arms up to his shoulders and she rested her hands on it. They closed their eyes slowly and their lips began to approach each other. Before they made contact, they heard Pat and Aimee's yell. They pulled away and looked at them drawing near them.

"GUYS! Kat went off somewhere!" Pat informed them anxiously.

"We can't find her, so please help us!" Aimee requested with concern. 

"Hey! Have you seen Suho?" The EXO guys and Joy approached the four.

"Have you seen Kat?" Aimee asked them. They shrugged their shoulders. Everyone thought for a minute and then looked at each other with widened eyes. They all started to quickly run towards the streets. Kai held Mae's hand as they ran. As for Joy, she was behind the rest of them because she was carrying Luhan. She struggled a little as she ran, but she managed to keep going, so she won't lose the group. She can't help but glance at Luhan's face when he's passed out.

"Even when he sleeps, he still looks like an angel to me."


"Seriously. How much more is he going to drive me crazy?!" Kat was talking to herself as she strolled along an empty street. Her heels stomped against the concrete with agitation. She kept walking until she directed herself into an empty, dim street.

"I don't even know where I am going anymore..." Kat thought.

She suddenly felt an uncomfortable silence around her, so she slowed down her walking. A clattering of weak noises nearby made her jump up in fright. She gulped and spoke loudly.

"Is anyone there?" Her voice echoed and there was no answer.

At the corner of her eye, she witnessed shadows on the wall of the alley. The shadows disappeared and then appeared a gang of shady men. They were dressed in hoodies and masks covering their mouths.

"Look what we've got here." One of them spoke. Kat was so frightened, that she couldn't move at all.

"Get her." One of them commanded the men.

At that time, Kat determined herself to make a run for it, but two of the guys held her wrists tightly that it made her wince in pain.

"KAT! KAT! WHERE ARE YOU!?" Suho's echo came through the streets.

"SUHO! OVER HE-!" One of the men covered with his hand.

After a few quick turns on streets to find Kat's voice, Suho's last turn ended when he saw Kat in the distance.

"DAMMIT. LET GO OF HER!" He clenched his fists and ran towards them. The other men began to charge at Suho, but the other two guys were dragging Kat away.

"Don't you dare take her!" Suho yelled and punched the men with all the power he's got.

"SUHO! KAT!" EXO and the friends luckily appeared in the street and charged towards the fight. Joy and Luhan were still left behind.  

"Go get Kat!" Anne yelled at Suho.

Kat was being dragged away more further and Suho was trying to get through the men picking a fight with him. Kat's eyes were tearing in fear and her screaming was very faint. They dragged her brutally, that one of her heels broke. He was almost to where she is, but there were still those thugs getting in his way.  

"Anne! Watch out!" Chen hollered at her.

"Huh?!" A man was coming at Anne, but then Chen went in front of her and punched the guy.

Everyone began punching, kicking, and disgustingly vomiting a little on them...in a humorously drunken matter.

"Hyung, we'll handle this!" Tao grabbed a nearby metal stick and started twirling it around viciously, hitting them in the faces. His twirls became sloppy that he hardly fell on top of the thugs.

"Pat! Here! Get the stick!" Tao tossed the stick to Pat.

"Aimee, stay behind me." Pat commanded. He looked back to see that Aimee wasn't behind him.

"Aimee?!" Pat called.

"AHHHHH!" Aimee ran around the group of guys and some of them were chasing her.

Before Pat could save her, he stopped himself for a minute upon seeing her do the most ridiculous, but useful thing. Aimee screamed and ran too fast that one of the guys accidently bumped into each other hard, causing them to knock out.

"NEVERMIND! JUST KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING!" Pat screamed at her with happiness.

Pat came back to his senses and tried hammering the sticks into the thugs's backs with rage.

D.O, Sehun, and Chanyeol kicked the men in their private areas with "derp" expressions showed enjoyingly on their faces.

"DERP SQUAD UNITE!" They yelled in unison with their fists raised in the air.

Lay, Kris, Baekhyun, and Xiumin swayed their fists into their faces and their feet kicking up to their private areas also.

Meanwhile, Kai fought independently with no back-up from his other members. 

"Kai! Behind you!" Sehun yelled at him.

A thug was already close to hitting Kai when he turned back to look. Suddenly, Mae comes out of nowhere and punched the guy's head. Her face strike sent him down onto the ground.

"Woah." Kai smirked at Mae.

"I learned a bit of Aikido, you know." Mae smirked back.

"AISH. These guys are so persistent!" Suho finished the other guys and ran towards Kat and the men. Thankfully, the men stopped running for a moment. Now would be the chance for Suho to get Kat. 

Suho finally came near Kat and punched both of the men grabbing her, with both of his fists compacting at their stomachs. They spat out blood and stumbled onto the ground. Kat hurriedly went over to Suho and hugged him tightly. 

"Thank you. Just, thank you." Kat let out her tears on Suho's shoulder. He held her waist firmly.

Meanwhile, Joy finally found the street where everyone was. Because of Luhan, she had slowed down from the others. 

"Woo! Finally here!" Joy felt relieved. She then focused her attention to EXO and her friends finishing to fight off thugs. She had a shocked expression on her face. They were all finished. Everyone was panting and worn out from figthing when they all knocked down the guys. Shortly, they stumbled onto the ground after.

"Ahhh! I'm tired!" Tao complained on the ground.

"UGGH." They all groaned.

"Are you guys alright?!" Joy asked them as she walked over to them. She still struggled carrying Luhan's body.

"Neh...we're okay.." They all mumbled.

"How about Suho and Kat?"

"They still haven't returned back, but Suho went after her though." Chanyeol replied in heavy breaths.

"Guys..." Anne held Chen's back and pointed.

"What is it?" Joy questioned in panic.

"Behind you!" Mae called out in caution.

Joy looked behind her to see a man running straight at her. 

"AH UH, WHA-" Joy tried to run, but Luhan suddenly got up from her arms and came at the man. He let out a husky grunt and striked a tough K-O to his face. The punch struck the man harshly that blood was on Luhan's knuckles. Luhan panted heavily and turned back to Joy.

"Oh you've finally woken up hyung." Kai said to Luhan.

"SUHO! KAT!" Aimee shrieked. Everyone turned to their direction and sighed in relief upon seeing the two safe. Suho piggy-backed Kat as he walked.

"Guys, get up. We're going to my house. I already called in a driver, so don't worry."


Yeah, so I haven't updated in a week, so here is the chapter! Yay~ Sorry, for a crappy fight scene or at least I thought it was, but I hope you ship LuhanxJoy more than KaixMae lol. Trying to make Luhan into a very demanding character now haha I'm developing on that! Thank god, EXO didn't have any severe wounds. :3 Ahhhh otps are fun.