Chapter II

Its Been Too Long

Chapter II

Its Been Too Long

“I’m afraid that was not nearly enough Hyung” Kyuhyun informed with a purr, voice low, husky, suggestive and downright obscene, though that was not was Yesung was focused on, his eyes following the hand that was lifting his t-shirt.

The weather was cool and slightly rainy, but just warm enough for him to stop wearing his heavy coats and go with those nice tees that he preferred, sadly not warm enough for him to go with the v-necked ones just yet, though the height of summer would be upon them soon and then he would get to wear them all he liked, something he was sure that Kyuhyun would appreciate, distinctly remembering the younger man complaining that he wore too many high collared shirts during the winter, Kyuhyun always being concerned about anything that could keep him from making him blush and feel like an overexcited teenager.

 He was doing the same now of course, though this time was much worse.

 Kyuhyun’s hands were sliding up his stomach, cool hand burning his skin as Kyuhyun continued to kiss that spot beneath his earlobe, not paying any attention to the shocked expression Yesung was wearing, his body rigid, not accustomed to the intimate touching. Kyuhyun was always sneakily trying to touch his stomach or his back,  but often or not, it was limited to the spots just at the break of his t-shirt. Kyuhyun had never deliberately traced his abdominal muscles as he was doing now, long fingers drawing along the newly developed lines.

The army had ensured that he became fit, any and all softness having disappeared, in its place firm muscles and defined abs. Not as extensive as Siwon’s, but definitely something to be proud about, Kyuhyun seemingly enjoying it, hand continuously sliding upwards as Yesung shivered. He was too shocked to move or react very much, just gapping and then biting back a moan when Kyuhyun dragged a nail up his skin, fingers ghosting over a that he never realized was so sensitive, gasping at that moment, Kyuhyun choosing that very second to sink his teeth into his skin and on it, Yesung positive he would choke, trying to push Kyuhyun way, a natural reaction in stressful situations, his heart pounding in his chest, gasping for air, unable to breathe, grabbing Kyuhyun’s forearm and tugging it away, Kyuhyun not obeying the command as he would have liked, instead rubbing his hand all the way down, cheekily ensuring that a single finger slipped past the seam of his pants, Yesung wondering how he was still alive, Kyuhyun laughing wickedly in his ear, Yesung unable to think in that moment, busy trying to save himself, tugging the hand away, only then gulping, his face a burning red, turning to Kyuhyun to reprimand him, the younger man smirking at him in glee, ignoring his strangled look as he leaned towards his neck once more, pressing a kiss to the heated skin, Yesung barking a weak laugh as he finally understood what the bastard was implying.

He would kill Kyuhyun!

“Stop being such a freaking ert!” Yesung reprimanded harshly, the implications finally settling in him, displacing the shyness that he was feeling, indignation being the more compelling emotion in moment.

Kyuhyun was a erted bastard!

That was all he had to say on the matter, glaring at the younger man fiercely, shifting his neck away from him. Kyuhyun did not deserve to kiss him, not with his horrible indecent suggestions and warm hands and touch that made him feel like a freaking hormone driven teenager with his first girlfriend, overly excited and uncontrolled, just to prove a sneaky point, wondering if the younger man had no shame, finding his comment to be annoying as hell. It was even more annoying that Kyuhyun only opened his eyes and smirked at him, breaking into a laugh when he glared, though unknown to Yesung his glare actually looked more like a pout, his anger twisting his lips, Kyuhyun finding him to be quite adorable and just a ball of fun, continuing to laugh at his expense.

"Seriously! Stop laughing, you dirty ert!" Yesung grumbled, glaring fiercely, his cheeks burning red when Kyuhyun pulled his hand away from his gasp and returned it instantly to the seam of his pants, Kyuhyun the skin indented by the waistband, his fingers teasingly touching the belt that he wore, laughing in his ear.

Kyuhyun was pleased with himself, Yesung trying his best to not just strangle the bastard, the thought rather tempting in that moment, feeling the embarrassment to his roots, shyness barely concealed, and refusing to acknowledge the surge of blood that just left his brain and rushed southwards at Kyuhyun's teasing and suggestive movements, finding that he was having a hard time not reacting out of lust, his mind surprisingly keen on the idea.

He would like to say it was sudden development but it wasn't.

He had been having those sorts of thoughts for a while now, wondering what it would be like to 'be' with Kyuhyun in that way. He hadn't had the courage to really think about all the details, but found that he could sometimes let himself passionately think about a time when he and Kyuhyun could finally be together as one, to let his hands and lips explore so much hidden skin, to taste the flavour of his chest and to feel the true strength of his thighs , to finally be brave enough to explore even more, the idea however making him blush and feel self conscious.

He was certainly not inexperienced, but with Kyuhyun the basic formula that he had in his mind since he and the guy in the next row to him in 8th grade found their first magazine, was now inadequate and he had a lot of fears about the whole thing. From the confirmation and the possible shift, he figured that he had to accept at some point that he was involved in that sort of situation and the implications for his uality were pretty clear. He figured however that it did not matter to him in particular as he was positive that Kyuhyun was the only one for him, everything else be damned. That was the only reality that he needed.

Even if he was not opposed to something more intimate, all in due course mind you, he certainly did not like Kyuhyun's implication one bit, the freaking jackass!! How could he imply that he use his body to bargain for forgiveness? He was not a cheap man!

He really wanted to strangle him….like really badly.

He wondered what it would be like to just reach upwards and smother the laughing jerk. So easy really…..Kyuhyun leaning in to tug at his earlobe with his teeth, his hands still playfully pulling at his belt, a finger ensuring the dip beneath the seam of his pants and finger the top of his boxer briefs, not dipping any lower, just a sharp finger nail digging into his skin, Kyuhyun seemingly wanting the sensitivity to destroy him, Yesung groaning in pain, not from the mild scrap with the barrels of electricity that seemed to be threading through his body rapidly, biting his lips so hard he was sure it would bleed, somehow the other managing to grab Kyuhyun's hand, the younger man allowing the action, satisfied that he had proven his point, never wanting to make Yesung uncomfortable or feel pressured, just wanting to , positive that had worked out.

"You will pay for that, you cheeky bastard" Yesung breathed with some difficulty, nearly panting, feeling his head swimming and his heart hammering against his ribcage, sparing a thought to the possibility of a heart attack at his age, his body telling him that he had better be worried, his face so hot and red that he could be mistaken for a grill, practically a stoplight, his hands still shivering as he held Kyuhyun's wrist, the younger man unwilling to move from the side of his throat, seemingly happy where he was, ignoring his threats, which was naturally annoying the hell out of him.

 He was so mad and  so goddamn sensitive he thought he would explode, all the blood in his body seemingly wanting to line boneless flesh, breathing in deeply, trying to get some control of the situation, everything aching, especially his groin, all the teasing and mixed signals certainly not good for either his mind or his blood flow, currently only focusing on controlling his reaction and then he would murder Kyuhyun!

 He would find for any opportunity to make the arrogant insufferable demon suffer!! Finally he shifted away from Kyuhyun, taking a deep breath as a means of finding some control, before he turned to him, revenge the only thing on his mind, his higher consciousness forming plans, not really sure what was happening when he turned to the still laughing younger man, Kyuhyun nearly choking in surprise at the quick action, even more surprised when Yesung kissed him.

It was as far from gentle as possible, a punishing bruising kiss, confirmed when Yesung sunk his teeth into the lower fold, Kyuhyun tasting blood as he was sure that Yesung did, the older man, only swiping a tongue over it before he used Kyuhyun's disorientation to push him away, a hand coming to smack Kyuhyun hard across the chest, Yesung glaring at him.

 Kyuhyun finding it all to be surreal, falling away to lie on flat on his back beside him, laughing breathily, using his tongue to ease the small injury. Yesung may have been punishing but he was careful, the cut just a superficial flesh wound, nothing too serious, just breaking the skin gently, even if it had hurt a little when he had done it, Kyuhyun heart however causing him pain, pounding in his chest as his lungs constricted, his chuckle low and dry.

Together they both laid together panting, Yesung patting a hand against his heart to settle the ardent thing, taking deep breathes to figure out what was wrong with him, his mind running a mile a minute and his body over sensitive, grateful that Kyuhyun's hands were kept to himself, turning his head to glance at him, looking at his now rosy lips, a dry streak of thin blood visible, Yesung feeling a little guilty.

He really should have had more self control but he did not regret it, not when Kyuhyun was still chuckling beside him, the annoying brat!

"Why are you mad? You were the one that offered" Kyuhyun teased with a tired laugh, deciding that he in no condition to play those sort of games with Yesung, but they were certainly fun, for him anyway.

Yesung did technically offer, so he was right, laughing at the thought a little weakly, turning into a genuine laugh when he turned to find almond shaped eyes glaring at him in displeasure, cheeks still beautifully red, wanting to touch him but figuring that he was already walking a thin line as it was.

 He had not seen the man in nearly a month and all he did, other than kiss him senseless of course, was . Sometimes he wished he was more mature and could behave the way Yesung wanted or the way that he deserved to be treated. The teasing was just second nature him and maybe he took it too far sometimes. He would apologize if necessary of course, but generally Yesung did not mind his teasing, not even when he was a complete brat.

He only hoped that did not change, comforted by the love he saw in the eyes gazing at him, even if the dominate feeling was a lot of displeasure, he could see the affection there, thinking that he should smile at the older man save himself some punishment. Yesung may not be angry exactly, but he did have a dreadful temper and Kyuhyun supposed he should behave. Yesung however only lifted an eyebrow at his gesture and rolled his eyes, reaching over to smack his chest, Kyuhyun whining but the smile he wore was bright.

"Stop smiling at me you demon. You are much too cheeky for your own good.  I must have been crazy to think I missed a rude brat like you." Yesung spoke, his words meant to be a reprimand based on the tone, but his actions made that a difficult thing to determine, the older man smacking him on the chest once more, but this time it was almost fond, full of love, laughing lightly after he had uttered the comment, smacking Kyuhyun a few more times out of spite, laughing at his whines, but grateful that the brat was beside him .

 Sometimes he really wanted to strangle him, and maybe that one time he wondered if he should just find someone that would do a draw and quarter, though he supposed that was much too barbaric for the modern world. Even so, it was safe to say that Kyuhyun was a big part of his frustration…….of all kinds….. he still adored the brat.

He was glad to be home, to be near Kyuhyun, to have the younger man drive him crazy. Despite his mean words, he did indeed miss Kyuhyun, way more than he should really. He supposed that was normal though, especially when you are away from someone you loved like the way he loved Kyuhyun.

It was that longing that forced him to leave what he was doing to welcome Kyuhyun back from Indonesia, the younger man being away from him the day he was discharged, feeling as if he had been cheated.

He understood that it was necessary of course.

Kyuhyun had to be there for the concerts and he had to be around. Clearly the concerts were more important but he felt the lost that came from added separation. They got to speak more of course, a phone call as soon as reasonably possible, but after  a month apart, a phone call was much too lacking to be anything substantial to him, wanting to just hug Kyuhyun until he couldn't feel his arms, to bury his head in his throat and inhale that apple scent that nothing could replicate. He had tried. There was no artificial fragrance even close to the sweet apple tainted smell of Kyuhyun's skin. He was glad that he could hear his voice and listen to his teasing but he just missed holding him. He was grateful for the opportunity now, even if he wanted to kick him in the groin and take pictures of him crying so he could give it to Heechul to blackmail him with.

"Everyone knows you missed this  demon, so don't bother denying it" Kyuhyun boasted a little arrogantly, not even doubting his own words, positive that he was accurate.

 Yesung had admitted it the first time he managed to get a call through to him on Friday, surprisingly difficult to do as it seemed everyone wanted to talk  to him, even Siwon and Donghae getting to talk to him before he did, rather displeased at that fact, especially when Donghae laughed at him later in the night after dinner, Siwon not making a fuss but he could see his teasing smile added to the mix, not happy at all.

He was happy to speak to him when he was finally able to do it, the first words out Yesung's mouth was 'Brat' and "I miss you'…Kyuhyun couldn't say he was much better, supposing the first thing he said was 'Hyung',  and 'you survived?', but he was pretty sure that "I missed you' was right after. They were apart too long to play games then, but he supposed that now they were more settled, especially since they got some of it out of their systems, pouncing on Yesung the second he saw him sitting on his bed, not even waiting for a proper hello, the longing much too strong to be denied.

 Now he figured that they were ready to tease each other once more, trying to worm his way back into Yesung's arms, sliding across the bed until he was pressed against Yesung's side, stretching a hand out careful to rest on his stomach, Yesung only lifting an eyebrow, Kyuhyun feeling like a pet begging to sleep with his master, not a nice thought for his pride, but he wanted to hug Yesung still, unable to be separated from him just yet.

"I was-" Yesung began with a roll of his eyes, finding Kyuhyun to be much too cheeky and arrogant, and finding that the smile he was wore was much too deceitful, bright and youthful, tainted with that bit of cheekiness when he finally slide his hand over his chest and pulled him a bit, snuggling against his side, his head back on his shoulder, pretending that he was not doing something he should not be doing, especially not when he was being a brat and was supposed to be in trouble, smiling at Yesung with those eyes of this that made it hard for him to think much less be mad at him, only hissing in annoyance when Kyuhyun interrupted him, this time putting a finger to his lips, which he natural bit into, Kyuhyun pulling his hand away with a glare.

"Aww! That hurt. You are so childish" Kyuhyun grumbled, inspection his injured finger.

He admits it was a cheesy thing to do, but it was the best way to end all the useless protest he knew Yesung was going to make only to save his pride, not wanting to have to listen to him weasel his way out of it. Yesung was really bad at declarations of affection, if that was believable. He was skinship prone and loved to coddle dongsaengs, but when it came to actually saying anything close to a confession of love or affection for Kyuhyun he was horribly bad at it.

 Kyuhyun wasn't good words either but he was at least able to say when he wanted something or when he loved something. He would never be able to articulate his words or write Yesung sonnets or be one of those cheesy guys that planned numerous events for him, but he was always able to say he loved him. It was awkward as hell, but that was something that he tried his best at.

Thankfully he was never called upon to utter it often, Yesung never really prone to allowing that sort of thing, both too awkward to ever feel comfortable with it and it was just sort of understood anyway. He was sure however that Yesung would try to evade the acknowledge simply to save his pride and Kyuhyun was in no mood to allow it. What he did not expect was to be bitten however. Now that he thought about it though, he really shouldn't have been surprised, glaring at Yesung.

"That is what you get for interrupting me" Yesung dismissed, though he did feel a bit guilty, hoping that he did not do it that roughly, sure it was just a playful nip of his teeth in the area, looking on with interest at Kyuhyun's finger, seeing it to be slightly red but not really injured, Kyuhyun frowning down at the finger, making him chuckle and then do the same cheesy things that he hated.

 Grabbing the hand and caressing the fingers, Kyuhyun's eyes glaring at him, only softening when he pulled their joint hands to his lips, pressing a soft kiss to their joint hands, hips lips against Kyuhyun' palm and the another against their joint fingers, Kyuhyun wrinkling his nose at the action, just adjusting his body comfortably, lacing their fingers together again, hyper aware that they were both being ridiculous and clingy but the need to touch Yesung was just too strong. He had been away from him for too long.

"Not only are you violent but you're a cheesy bastard as well" Kyuhyun laughed, loud and amused at the actions he just witnessed and participated in, but figured it was still a good opportunity to   as well, liking the way he blushed, Yesung pursing his lips as he heard the comment, using his foot to kick Kyuhyun on the shin as punishment. It was never going to be hard, their angles all wrong for any sort of power, much too tangled together, Kyuhyun grumbling at the action, making Yesung laugh.

"I don't see why you are complaining. You are a hundred times more cheesy than I am….with all those 'I missed you' and 'I wanted to hear your voice.'. You are even more sappy than I am" Yesung informed and  basically accused, not taking kindly to the implication that he was cheesy.

Admittedly what he did was cheesy, but it was not as if Kyuhyun did not like it. In fact he was grinning at him blindly, and it was not just because he was teasing him. Kyuhyun was a clingy bastard more often than not, evidenced by the fact that he was currently nearly lying on him, not that he minded of course, just an observation to the fact that Kyuhyun was really not in a position to point fingers.

"It’s a requirement when dealing with you unfortunately. You are always so difficult. And you aren't really in a position to talk. Why were you waiting on my bed again? Trying to tempt me maybe?" Kyuhyun lifted an eyebrow, his words dripping with heavy suggestion, never one to be outdone and sly enough to use every tactic imaginable, nothing off limits to his shrewd mind.

He had no response to the allegations made, other than to confirm it to be true.

Suavity and coolness had abandoned him that day he had stumbled into Yesung's bedroom and rambled a nonsensical confession. All that was left was his love diseased self that thought he saw the world in rainbows and clanged to Yesung like a freaking koala, embarrassing himself in front of everyone and wanting to bang his head against a wall for all the cheesiness that seem to sprout from his mouth, the situation even worse in his mind.

 Sometimes he was so nonsensical that he thought Yesung glowed.

He knew he was diseased. He did not need Yesung to point that out. His vicious mind did not often enough, having resigned himself to not talking to it, deciding that it was encouraging even more insanity. It was a dark time in his life truly, all because of the jackass he was currently pressed against, smirking at him as if he had just won some game.

His expression. It was sort of y.

Actually it was really y and he really wanted to get rid of it with his tongue, but he had more important issues to handle. Clearly he had some issues focusing when Yesung was involved. No matter how much he loved Yesung though, no one got the better at him at sly comments. If he couldn't deny it, then he would deflect it, watching in glee as Yesung's cheeks brightened.

There was nothing overly y or tempting to be honest.

He had gotten off the plane from Indonesia after an early morning flight and only wanted to sleep. He hated early morning flights! And he hated even more when Yesung was not somewhere around to annoy him with his incessant babbling and his broad shoulders that made sleep seem to be the most wonderful thing in existence. He had none of that on that trip to Indonesia and all he ended up doing was feeling guilty that he could not be there to welcome Yesung back properly, hating the fact that they were idols sometimes.

 It was always just one of those fleeting thoughts that popped up every time he missed Yesung a little too much, the same as he sat on that plane. When he returned home all he wanted to was see him, but he was dead tired and certainly in no condition to try and find him. The fact that he no longer lived in the dorms made things very inconvenient.

Sometimes he wanted to just pop up at his house and slip into bed with him like he used to do, to just slide under the sheets with him and fall against his chest, get his sleepy kiss and listen to Yesung's breathing as sleep claimed him. He rarely woke up to Yesung in his arms, the older man normally up much earlier than him, but the days when Yesung slept in or when he was up early were glorious. He missed things like that and sometimes he just missed him.

He had felt serious animosity and anger over the decision to move away but after a while he understood the reasoning. Yesung was unsure  of what was going to happen so he had taken precautions. Even now he sort of understood. Heechul did not mind the silence so much when they were away but Yesung suffered from loneliness easily and his insomnia was still an issue, especially when Kyuhyun was not there with him to lull him to sleep. Yesung would have been very lonely and sad at the dorms by himself when they were away and with his new steady job, some consistency would have been better.

He understood the reasoning, he truly did.

He still wished he was there with him though. Especially one mornings like those when he knew that no matter how much he just wanted to crawl into bed with Yesung and just hold him close, he couldn't just pop up at his home and do so. That was certainly more questions than he would ever be able to answer, so was resigned to just waiting until he could get Yesung to come over.

When he opened the door however to find Yesung lying on his bed, back pressed against his headboard, lazily flipping through a comic as he waited for Kyuhyun to return, he was stunned and gleeful. Yesung was beautiful truly, wearing just black form fitting jeans and a ruffled white tee, none of his usual accessories, just the bracelets he wore on his hands sometimes, the beads that Kyuhyun had give him for his birthday amongst them, hair short, much shorter than it usually was, but considerably longer since the last time he had seen him, small and as delicate as ever, maybe even smaller, Kyuhyun was not sure at the time, too happy to think too much about anything, not even sure he was able to form coherent words.

He couldn't believe his eyes in that second, wondering if his brain was just playing tricks on him, some cruel joke his tired mind was forced to endure. He was stunned even more senseless when Yesung noticed him, turning to smile at him, warm and bright and affectionate and Kyuhyun lost it.

 Yesung didn't mean to tempt him he was sure, but that did not mean he was any less tempting.

That smile was the last straw. His self control would never have survived. The best way to ensure he was real was to touch him and he did exactly that. He only managed to drop his bag somewhere around and pull off his hat and extra items, all done as he descended on the older man, basically throwing himself at him, the words Yesung would have said in greeting swallowed by his lips, his body falling against Yesung, just wanting to hold him close. He thereafter kissed the life out him, until Yesung decided he wanted to talk.

Kyuhyun still thought kissing was better  but he was probably a little biased.

"I wasn't trying, but you were still tempted" Yesung commented , voice dripping with snugness, Kyuhyun certainly not expecting that sort of response, gaping at the older man, which only made Yesung chuckle even more, this time he being the one to snuggle into Kyuhyun, chuckling lowly as he brushed a kiss against Kyuhyun's forehead as the younger man looked at him in a bit of shock, finally closing his mouth and gulping.

Yesung really had no idea whether Kyuhyun was tempted or not, figuring that he couldn't be far from the truth considering that he practically tackled him when he returned. It seemed like the appropriate response and he was unwilling to let Kyuhyun do all the teasing. He felt completely embarrassed to say those words with his own mouth however, his cheeks red of their own accord, glad Kyuhyun was too shocked to pick up on that fact, a little worried however when Kyuhyun seemed to catch his bearing, lifting from his side and twisting his body  to stare down on him, using his hand to hold his weight up, a smirk marring his handsome face.

"If you know that, then why haven't you taken responsibility? Huh Hyung? Why don't you help me deal with the temptation?" Kyuhyun purred, and it was certainly not cute, instead downright evil!! Or so Yesung thought anyway, his eyes going wide when Kyuhyun's words reached his eyes, painted in so much suggestion that Yesung felt a little dirty at just hearing the words.

Kyuhyun however was never one for half measures, instantly sliding his hand beneath Yesung's tee shirt, deliberate and calculating, all done with the most impure intentions and a freaking y as hell smirk, Yesung choking on his spit when Kyuhyun scraped a finger nail all the way up to his pectoral muscles, fingers ghosting teasingly over his , Yesung feeling as if he was being torn apart from all the sensitivity and that goddamn heat that seemed to not only block out sensible thought and all words not "Asdfghjkl" and "" , but it also seemed to want him to suffocate to death and bleed out, his chest compressing from the pressure or maybe it was just the pleasure of it all, biting his lips a little too late to stop the moan that canted out.

 Kyuhyun smirking even wider at his reaction.

 It seemed however that the younger man wanted to ensure that he did not survive the night. Yesung could only concluded that Kyuhyun secretly wanted to kill him when he used his finger to flick his , the small thing  not accustomed to being touched , much less in such a manner, every nerve ending on edge, a serious of electrical spasms rushing through his body at frightening speeds, trying to remember all the other times he was in a situation similar to the one he was in, having a hard time as  to expected, his brain seemingly shutting down , though a part of him was sure that nothing was even close to the things that Kyuhyun did to him with the slightest of touches.

 He was grateful when the finger moved away from hyper sensitive areas, but he should have known that it was just the calm before the storm. He didn't even flinch when Kyuhyun lifted his t-shirt properly, carefully taking his time to pull the thing up, Yesung just trying to breathe and sort of glad that Kyuhyun was not touching him directly anymore but just using his hands to move the shirt upwards, wanting to look at the bright side.

 It was therefore shocking when he felt wet lips pressed to the area just above his navel, Yesung actually flinching from the shock. Kyuhyun repeated the action only once more when he was forced to a stop, Yesung choking on something or the other, heaving violently, Kyuhyun pulling away with a laugh.

 Only Yesung would actually choke on his own spit.

Kyuhyun therefore had to react quickly, removing his lips from the glorious skin that he had waited forever to taste. It was just a simple open mouthed skin that lasted only a few seconds, wanting to do some much more to those hard well defined muscles, even more amazing that he thought it would be.

Originally he had no intention of doing that.

He really just wanted to make Yesung blush and stutter a denial or ramble something ridiculous until he kissed him into silence, which could take only a peck or ten minutes just kissing him every time he tried to explain. He didn't mind that at all to be honest. He did not expect him to just moan when he touched him, the action engorging his ego making his cravings seem a lot more possible, allowing himself the luxury of finally getting to touch all that tanned skin, finding it all to be exceedingly arousing and fulfilling.

 It was his cheekiness that made him touch Yesung's and maybe some latent desire, a mixture of the two. He knew he was going too far with all that and everything was  a little odd, never really getting that far. It was a strange feeling but at the same time everything felt right and his body burned in the blood was in all the right places.

He was a little surprised by how small Yesung felt under his touch though, provoking him to lift the shirt.

He would stick to that reasoning if anyone ever asked, but in reality his own indecent thoughts and desires did play a part, wanting so badly to gaze upon that tanned skin. Kissing the skin however was never contemplated, not until he lifted the shirt and saw beautiful silk very much unlike his skin, the result of sun and more than likely frustration, Kyuhyun mesmerized by the evidence of the older man's hard work and suffering, tempted to kiss the skin, not out of arousal but sheer gratefulness that he was alright, that he had worked hard and had come home to him.

It also didn't help that he had wanted to taste the tanned skin, much different from his almost alabaster skin, supposing that their differences showed even there, though there was always something special about the way their skin moulded together, light and relatively dark, twisting and bending to create art of a different kind.

He was better advised not to think too much about their skin moulding together, not if he did not want to have to leave for a cold shower, instead so mesmerized by the gorgeous  delicious skin, too many things making the need to taste it a requirement, leaning down to fulfil a fantasy, a soft press of his lips and he figured he was that much closer to heaven, wanting to taste properly, but cut short when Yesung shivered and then began choking, heaving almost, Kyuhyun forced to abandon his pursuits to take care of him.

He was up in a flash, falling back onto the bed, twisting his body instantly, hands wrapped around Yesung, pulling him into a comforting hug, Yesung in no position to protest, letting himself be tugging into Kyuhyun's chest, the younger man mildly amused at the strange situations he finds himself in more often or not, but mainly interested in calming Yesung down, hugging him close, but not so close that his breathing would be affected, just enough to get him to calm down, a hand on his back soothing the coughs away, Kyuhyun smiling in the most bemused way, happy to just wrap a hand around him and his back until he stopped coughing, harder than you would think.

The embarrassment and the stress of the moment making him cough a bit more, finally settling as a few soft dry coughs leave his throat, head by this time buried in Kyuhyun's chest, exhaling rapidly, Kyuhyun trying not to laugh just yet, not wanting to set him off, looking down to see the blazing cheeks and the closed eyes, just dragging him even closer, Yesung forced to let himself but into the hug, his hands unclenching to be thrown over Kyuhyun's side, Kyuhyun holding him close, continuing to his back and press a few soft kisses to his now shorter hair and forehead, Yesung sighing but not speaking, perhaps from embarrassment or just tiredness, his coughing fit a little violent originally.

 Kyuhyun was content to just hold him close, not sure if he should have been thrilled that he had caused such a reaction, or be worried that Yesung reacted so violently to the kiss. Had he pushed him too far? Honestly he did not want to make Yesung think that they had to have that sort of relationship, or that he was forcing something.

He wasn't going to lie.

 He was curious and judging by the speed at which all the blood abandoned his brain for his lower region, he was certainly interested and more than likely capable if he were to be so bold. He wanted to explore a little more and he really hoped Yesung did too. If he wasn't though, he was more than willing to let the subject drop and wait for a time when he was ready. He wanted it to be something they shared, not something he forced. He was a bit pressured by the thoughts and as such was grateful when Yesung shifted a little, pulling away from his arms, just a little, looking up at him with embarrassed, shy eyes, but Kyuhyun knew there was more.

"Are you alright?" Kyuhyun asked, when the silence persisted for a few seconds more than was appropriate, figuring Yesung was not sure what to say and he had a question to ask, wanting to make sure that Yesung's throat did not hurt or if he wanted him to get him some water or something , even if he was not very inclined to move from his position, satisfied that he had sated the creature that had prompted all his actions enough, finally able to enjoy the feel of Yesung's body in his arms and the fruity smell of his shampoo in his short hair, feeling happy despite the barrage of thoughts that had to be analyzed. Later….

"Yeah…….uhm…thanks" Yesung spoke a little awkwardly, the embarrassment drowning him.

He couldn't believe that he had reacted that way. Reacted like some freaking teenage girl.

It was horribly embarrassing, wanting to just hide somewhere. He really had no idea why he reacted that way. He supposed it was just the shock of it all and the fact that everything seemed to be exponentially multiplied when he was dealing with Kyuhyun. Everything was more sweet and wonderful and every nerve on his body seemed on edge all the freaking time.

He just couldn't believe that Kyuhyun was touching him like that. It was Kyuhyun for god's sake.

 It was just too strange and wonderful and it had just been so damn long. He had not been in a relationship for a long time before he confessed to Kyuhyun and the last time he had been able to be with some intimately was a little while before Kyuhyun and since then it had been a long time. everything seemed to be hyper alert and the fact that it was Kyuhyun…..the person that he loved doing those things made it so much more potent. He just hoped Kyuhyun did not laugh at him too much.

"I am sorry. I shouldn't have….well done that. I didn't expect for it to cause you harm" Kyuhyun spoke with regret, his words falling from his lips in sad regret filled cascades.

He could kick himself for not thinking! Why was he so goddamn rash anyway?

He was supposed to be the rational one, and yet he still did things like that. He would have blamed Yesung but this time it was all his fault He should have had more self control and not push the issue. He had crossed the line. He was sure about it. He and Yesung never really had the need to talk about their relationship, but there were something that they ensured that they were on the same  page when it came to intimacy. He was guilty since he had acted on his own and what he feared the most seemed to be straining him in the face.

Yesung was awkward with him already.

That was the one thing that he never wanted to happened, what he had worked hard to protect until he let himself embrace that basic instinct, wanting to repeatedly kick himself. He could only hope that Yesung accepted his apology and not make things weird with them……..what if he was mad at him and did not forgive him? What if he broke up with him. It was a little extreme but with Yesung he always had cause to worry, subconsciously tugging Yesung back into his arms, unwilling to let him go, hands tight and possessive, head buried in Yesung's hair, hoping that he wouldn't come to regret his idiotic decision, planting a chaste kiss to Yesung's hair as he wanted for the response.

"No no. It was my fault. I'm an idiot. You just surprised me that's all. Really, you don't have to apologize for that. I didn't t mind at all. I am sorry for coughing like that" Yesung apologized sincerely, seeing the thoughts reflected in Kyuhyun's eyes, hoping that he had set the younger man's mind at ease.

Kyuhyun did not do something wrong and no reason to apologize.

He rather liked the kiss to be quite frank and whilst it was something new and a little scary he certainly did not regret it all and he most certainly was not upset with Kyuhyun. He was so grateful for everything that Kyuhyun did to him and was just a  little guilty that he had scared Kyuhyun with his coughing. He was only truly surprised by it all and as such reacted that way.

 He found the look in Kyuhyun's eyes to be dangerous and with what he gathered from his words earlier, Kyuhyun seemed to think that he was mad at him or something and he certainly was not. He was the one that overreacted not Kyuhyun. He was much too grateful to the younger man, wondering what he did to get so lucky, hugging Kyuhyun once more, this time however, reaching upwards to kiss Kyuhyun's lips gently, a motion to ensure that Kyuhyun understood that he was not against the action, just that he was an idiot that over reacted.

"It really is okay" He reiterated when he broke the impromptu kiss, pulling himself so that he could look Kyuhyun in the eyes properly, this point very important to get across, deciding that words would not be enough, kissing the younger man lightly, before he placed a soft kiss to his jaw line and another to his throat before he went back to his position, just going sliding down into his original position, snuggling against Kyuhyun's chest, embarrassed but still happy that he was able to talk to him, to just share his thoughts.

He knew what Kyuhyun was probably thinking and he did not want the younger man to think his reaction had anything to do with rejection. He never had any intention of it ever being a rejection. He was admittedly, not very prepared for the teasing, but that was his own fault. He was surprised but at the same time he was happy. Now he would wonder what it would be like if Kyuhyun had the time to properly kiss the skin and better yet, what would be it be like to do the same thing to Kyuhyun. He couldn't say he had never wondered what it would be like to be allowed to touch his stomach and chest.

Kyuhyun was very protective of the area as to be expected, and somehow he was very interested in the hidden skin. He had seen it before of course and had touched it a few times, he now wondered what it be like to touch Kyuhyun's chest and stomach as a lover. It would be strange he knew, but the idea was still something he liked, pushing the thought out of his mind as he twisted his head to kiss the adam's apple of Kyuhyun's throat, the younger man sighing a little, which Yesung took to be a good sign, pressing a couple more kisses in the area before he settled himself, hoping Kyuhyun both understood him and forgave him.

"Only you would break out into a coughing fit then, you weirdo" Kyuhyun teased, a natural reaction to the weight that lifted off his chest.

He was very worried when he saw the awkwardness developing, but he was reassured by Yesung's words and his reactions. He still had some doubts and he would really kick himself later for being so uncontrolled and weak to temptation, but he was truly grateful that Yesung was not upset with him or horrified by his behaviour. He was a grateful for it all, though he would always remember Yesung coughing randomly.

The guy was really such a freaking weirdo .

Out of all the reactions, that was the one that he chose. The guys was just too damn adorable, bending his head to kiss the hair and tightening his arms around him, not wanting to let his weirdo out of hi sight and certainly not out of his mind.

"You surprised me! Stop doing those things randomly. You could have killed me" Yesung laughed lowly, wanting to get rid of any possible awkwardness that could form. He really was just surprised and maybe a little too high strung to be honest.

 It had really been a long time and he was not accustomed to Kyuhyun touching him like that. He was thoroughly embarrassed, but he was glad that Kyuhyun was comfortable enough to try things like that. It meant that Kyuhyun found him attractive, that Kyuhyun was not as queasy with the idea of more intimacy. He was not sure where he stood on that point, blushing a storm before he could ever get himself to think about it all. He did know how that he saw blinding peals of light when Kyuhyun kissed his stomach and it was utterly glorious. He did not feel shy or awkward or embarrassed, he just felt happy and that had to count for something.

He hoped now that they could take their time and discover what their new openness for things like that meant, slow and easy, so that he would not be so surprised as to nearly choke himself when Kyuhyun kissed him. Kyuhyun really could have killed him, the younger man always so intent on teasing him that he was unstoppable. What had made him even do that, Yesung was not sure, but he really ought to smack him for nearly taking his life. He would have done it too, if he was not so damn embarrassed at his reaction, choosing instead to enjoy Kyuhyun's pampering, nestling against his chest, stealing a kiss to Kyuhyun's throat, letting his lips linger in the area, smiling against the skin when Kyuhyun sighed, brushing his hair against it as he settled.

"How was I supposed to know that you were so sensitive to a little teasing?" Kyuhyun questioned with clear amusement, rather thrilled that the awkwardness had subsided and there was no lasting effects, the fear that he had crossed that invisible line truly exorbitant.

Intimacy was something that was little strained between them, so he was glad that there was no lasting awkwardness and from he was gathering, Yesung was not against his actions perse, just that he had taken him by surprise, which was understandable. He would have been a bit surprised if Yesung had done something like that as well. In fact he was he always a little stunned when Yesung did anything intimate with him, so he really did understand.

What he did not understand was why Yesung reacted as if he was killing him, but on analysis he figured that craziness like that was normal for Yesung, the idiot always been so strange, so really he should not have been surprised. He could now though. Now that he knew that he was not in trouble and Yesung was not repulsed by his less than innocent touch. He could happily be amused that his beloved was an idiot.

"Whatever. You're a brat" Yesung dismissed, not wanting to go down that line, positive it would just end with Kyuhyun laughing at him even more than he already was.

He had no explanation for his sensitivity, other than 'I really really like you and I feel like I am dying when you touch me cuz its just so damn warm and I have never felt this way before and I don't know what to do with you  since you are perfect and I love so much that I can't breathe some times', so he figured that it was better that he just let the matter drop. His pride could handle the defeat if it meant saving himself from further embarrassment, happy instead to just rock back and roll his eyes at Kyuhyun and smack him lightly on the shoulder for smirking at him. The child really was so goddamn insufferable sometimes.

Sigh.

"I'm also devilishly handsome, unbelievably smart, insanely talented, witty, charismatic , humorous, well mannered, kind hearted, adorable  and if your fangirls are to be believed, quite y as well….just so you know" Kyuhyun informed with mock seriousness, his lips pulling into a playful smile, as Yesung gapped at him from his chest, the older man seemed in awe of his ability to make those things with a straight face, Kyuhyun just leaning forward to peek his lips, laughing lowly as Yesung snorted at him, clearly in disagreement.

Truthfully he was just teasing.

A response to Yesung's weak estimation of him, positive that the older man did not realize that he was quite lucky [not as lucky as Kyuhyun was probably, but still…] to have gotten Kyuhyun. He was lucky too of course, just laughing as Yesung made a disbelieving sound, deliberately hugging him close as Yesung seemed to want to move and likely put him in his place, Yesung struggling cutely with him, Kyuhyun thoroughly amused.

"Don't forget, arrogant,  conceited, self absorbed,  egoistical, evil ,annoying, insane and  so goddamn lucky. Definitely  lucky that I put up with a brat like you" Yesung countered a little breathily, Kyuhyun making it hard for him to speak, holding him so close to his chest that he could barely move, no doubt doing it on purpose, trying to stop him from giving his thoughts on the pronouncements that he had just made.

Truthfully Kyuhyun was not really lying. He was all those things, but that did not mean he was supposed to be say it. The cheeky brat! That big ego of his would get him in trouble one day, he was sure of it, but then again, Kyuhyun really was charismatic enough that his better personality traits shone through, so what did he know.

He knew Kyuhyun was a cheeky bastard for sure though, the younger man currently laughing his head off as he struggled to move, leaning down to whisper teasingly in his ear that it was better that he stopped moving, holding him closer out of spite, Yesung deciding that he did not care to struggle honestly, just settling, Kyuhyun hummed that he was a 'good boy', driving him insane, only satisfied when he kicked Kyuhyun in the shin and he yelped.

"You didn't have to kick me you know" Kyuhyun whined, having no choice to release his hold, a hand reaching downwards to rub his shin, Yesung laughing at him from his side, shifting out of his hold, but not entirely as he expected, just putting enough room that he was independent, lying on his side now, staring at Kyuhyun with playful eyes, their bodies close enough to touch, their legs still marginally tangled, just some space between them so that Yesung could breathe some air that was not Kyuhyun.

Where he was situated, was not much better but at least he was not forced to listen to Kyuhyun's heartbeat and drown in everything that was Kyuhyun. He was close enough to feel his warmth and be in his arms, but just barely far enough where he could have a thought that did not feel as if he was touched by everything Kyuhyun.

"I didn't have to. I wanted to" Yesung informed with a laugh, reaching a hand out to pinch Kyuhyun's cheek, aware that it would just annoy him, the younger man glaring at him, which made him laugh even more, which naturally infuriated Kyuhyun even more.

In hindsight, it was probably a bad idea to tease someone as ill tempted as Kyuhyun that much, but in Yesung's defence, Kyuhyun was a brat and he deserved every bit of it! It was just that Kyuhyun never liked to be teased very much and always believed in reciprocity, so it was not very shocking that he wanted revenged.

Even so Yesung still squealed like a pig when Kyuhyun lunged for him, a sharp quick action that he did not expect, Kyuhyun tackling him bodily, pushing all his weight onto him, Yesung pushed by the forced of Kyuhyun's body until he was flat on his back, with Kyuhyun on top him, poking his sides and tickling his stomach, laughing manically as Yesung cried from his laughter, whacking Kyuhyun where ever he managed, but with such small hands and Kyuhyun's built, he never really had a chance, gasping and panting, kicking Kyuhyun as best as he could, using his fingers to dig into his shoulders and sides, but with his laughter he was not able to get much coordination, forced to beg Kyuhyun to stop, the younger man just laughing in glee, continuing to torture him until he started to hiccup lightly, unable to laugh even more.

Kyuhyun himself panting from the energy he had to exert to continue his torture, just falling against Yesung lifelessly, burying his nose in his throat, as they both caught there breathe, only grumbling when Yesung smacked a couple times on his back for being evil, easily hugging the older man, who returned the gesture naturally, Kyuhyun only shifting a little so that his entire weight was not on Yesung, but he still remained practically on Yesung and was not minded to move, much preferring his spot to the other positions, breathing in deeply.

A/N: One more chapter to come. Why do I waste my time writing these things?

This!!- Kyusung fanart