Chapter III

Its Been Too Long

Chapter III

"I am really glad you're back. I really missed you" Kyuhyun spoke honestly, voice low and sincere, not bothering to move much, just twisting his head a little so that his words would not be too muffled by their positions, ready to truly admit his thoughts, just really happy he could lounge on bed with Yesung and just play with him, hold him in his arms and , taste his skin and just bask in his presence.

The month apart felt like a lifetime and he was just very grateful that Yesung was alright and that he was with him. Teasing and playing aside, he was man enough to say it and truly mean it, teasing and playing aside.

"I'm happy to be home. I missed you. Too much I think" Yesung responded in kind, voice warm and filled with affection, his last words lost as he planted a kiss to Kyuhyun's hair, this time not caring for the little games that he and Kyuhyun liked to play with each other, not about pride or ego, just stilled in the knowledge that it had been a hard long month of them both and he was glad that he was allowed to finally return to the arms of the person he loved.

The simple joys of just Kyuhyun's back and brushing his hair now immensely amplified, one kiss not enough, another and then one more, his fingers Kyuhyun's hair, happy and contented.

"Was it hard for you?" Kyuhyun asked, interested in Yesung's wellbeing, all the questions that he was waiting to ask in person raising to the surface.

He had asked him on the phone on Saturday, but Yesung just brushed it off and said he was fine, so Kyuhyun did not bother to push it, figuring that Yesung would be more honest in person than over the phone. He could force him to be truthful when he was with him, as opposed to over the phone and it was not the type of conversation he wanted to have when they were apart. Now that he was resting on his small body, hearing that steady heartbeat [a little quick due to his position] he was satisfied that he could deal with all the answers.

"Yes. It was hard" Yesung acknowledged, aware that Kyuhyun would know if he was sugar coating it for him. It was never much of a liar and he was even worse at it when it came to Kyuhyun, the younger man expecting him to be honest and he always wanted to be. He did not want to worry him of course, but now that he was there and it was over, he was comfortable enough to admit it and satisfy Kyuhyun.

 It was hard. Of course it was. He was a singer. He danced and sang for his living. He worked hard his whole life, but that was a different type of hard work. He marched and fought and shot guns. It was something that he was ultimately proud of, but it was still hard. He figured Kyuhyun understood what he meant.

"Are you alright? Did you get hurt anywhere?" Kyuhyun asked next, resisting the urge to coddle Yesung and smother him, having a fair idea what he meant.

He was never naïve enough to think it would be easy to adjust to it all, but he had hoped it would be okay. He was sorry about it all, bit he supposed Yesung was only willing to let that level of truth passed his lips because he thought Kyuhyun would understand and he did. Even if it was hard, he did it. He did well too. He was there with him, and Kyuhyun was proud of him. He had to ask him though. Ask if he was alright. That was another one of those questions that he was repeating, but this time he knew he would get the truth.

"I am alright. I hurt my ankle the first week and got a few cuts and bruises, but nothing too serious" Yesung spoke with ease, no deceit and no walls, not seeing the need for them, happy and content where he was, the first time he was admitting to some of those things.

 He refused to worry his mother and his brother and father did not bother to ask. They knew what it was like and for that he was grateful. He did not mind Kyuhyun asking the question though. He knew it was for Kyuhyun to satisfy his mind and he was happy to share it with him, just as he was happy to continue brushing his hair and kissing his forehead, while Kyuhyun used his finger to trace invisible patterns on his arm.

"How is your back? Is it okay?" Kyuhyun continued his questioning. To some it may have been seen as an interrogation, but to Yesung it was an expression of love, of having someone that cared about his wellbeing, wanting to just hold Kyuhyun in his arms and never let him go, the younger man gentle in his questioning, each response taken with a smile or a nod of understanding.

 Kyuhyun was never one to be over expressive, but he was always sincere, his love for the maknae growing even more. He didn't ever think he could love Kyuhyun even more but somehow he always did.

"I had some pain from time to time, some straining, but its fine now. Nothing to worry about" Yesung assured gently, this time trying to sooth Kyuhyun properly, sure that was the question that he would be most anxious about. He was always very careful when it came to Yesung's back and would be furious at him any time he had hurt it, so he expected him to be very anxious about it. In truth it was fine. The change in activity did put some strain on it, but then it was perfectly alright.

"Are you sure? Did you get it checked?" Kyuhyun asked, lifting his head to meet Yesung's eyes, this time making clear that he wanted a proper answer, very interested in his response.

It was not to say that he had disinterest in the rest, just that he was particularly invested in this aspect. So much so that he was more than likely willing to strangle him if he dared lie to him, looking at Yesung dead in the eye.

"Don't look at me like that brat! I promise I am okay. I have no pain whatsoever, but if you want I will go see a doctor" Yesung assured with an amused smile, finding Kyuhyun's stern expression to be amusing.

Kyuhyun was a mature sensible sort of person, but he was rarely insistent and stern with him, preferring to be more playful and teasing. As a result he was very tempted to pinch his cheek, doing so without second thought, Kyuhyun pulling his lips into a thin line as he shrugged him off.

"Just be careful. You were too careless before" Kyuhyun said simply, letting his head fall back into place, serious in his words, remembering being rather annoyed when Yesung had failed that medical.

He knew that Yesung had back issues, but he had not realized that it was that bad before, instantly annoyed that he always allowed himself to be hurt. Kyuhyun however was going to ensure that he stopped though. He was not really the sort that was able to take care of others very well, but somehow or the other he managed fairly well with Yesung, even before they had gotten together. He figured that his instincts with Yesung were just stronger, just like how he knew not to fall for his cute actions and let himself be distracted.

"I will. Don't worry Kyuhyun ah" Yesung basically promised, kissing Kyuhyun's forehead once more, internally promising himself the same thing. He hated how worried Kyuhyun was about him.

He knew what it was like to worry about someone you loved and it was an awful feeling. There were too many times where he just wished that Kyuhyun would be less of a brat and take better care of himself, so he understood very well. He would never want Kyuhyun to worry that much about him, resolved to take better care of himself, even if it was just for Kyuhyun's sake.

"That is easier said than done with you, isn’t it? You lost weight too didn't you Hyung" Kyuhyun stated, not asked, allowing his hand to reach down to feel Yesung's sides, this time not filled with passion or lust, just an inspection, the thought lodged in his mind since he had seen him, sure he was smaller if that was possible, but too caught up with other things to do it properly, now determined to take care of Yesung, who was currently rubbing his chin against his hair, making no motion to stop him, only chuckling softly.

"It's pure muscle now" Yesung boasted, aware that he looked a little smaller, but Kyuhyun had no need to worry.

He had only toned up a bit, so whatever excess he had on him had hardened into muscle. Truthfully he had dropped weight a little, but it was nothing to worry about. Kyuhyun was like a bloodhound all of a sudden and it was beyond sweet, or so he thought anyway, amused and happy at the younger man's dedication, even if he knew he had to stop it.

"You are like a mother hen all of a sudden. It's sort of cute" Yesung added with a laugh, a genuine wholehearted laugh, reaching Kyuhyun's shoulder's to pull him upwards and back to him.

 Kyuhyun was not amused, apparently rather interested in examining his body and not in the good flattering sort of way, more like he was looking to see how much smaller he was so he could fuss more maybe, Yesung finding it all very cute, dragging him upwards, so that he could kiss him softly, Kyuhyun sighing against his lips, very much aware that he was hovering. He hated it completely, but he couldn't help it right now. He was just so worried about him, hugging him close and letting Yesung do the same to him, brushing his nose against Yesung's when the soft non intrusive kiss ended, a sweet cheesy gesture that makes them both smile.

"I promise I am alright Kyuhyun ah. You really don't have to worry about me. Now that I am back home, you have no reason to worry whatsoever" Yesung assured once more, sliding his hands upwards to cup Kyuhyun's cheeks, pressing a soft chaste kiss to his lips, repeating the action against the tip of his nose, followed by his forehead, Kyuhyun still a little stern, but a smile tugged on his lips, actually laughing when Yesung actually pressed his lips against his philtrum.

"I hope you did not do that to anyone in the army" Kyuhyun chuckled, his heart feeling lighter now that he was sure that Yesung was alright, feeling comfortable enough to tease a little, finding that some things never changed, Yesung still unbelievable adorable, his eyes widening at the comments, iris tightening, his hands firm on his cheeks, Kyuhyun smiling down at him.

"What if I did?" Yesung questioned with a raised eyebrow, his brain yelling at him to stop. Kyuhyun was certainly not someone that you wanted to provoke that way, the younger man unnaturally possessive, even if he hid it well enough.

Yesung only said it to annoy him, back to their little games now that Kyuhyun had his questioned answered. They were never able to do that whole talking thing very well, but they were still always to understand each other's heart and for that Yesung was grateful, even if Kyuhyun was glaring down at him, his lips pulling a bit, Yesung just waiting for his response, teasingly, brushing his fingers against his skin to distract him.

"Then I will have to strangle you" Kyuhyun rejoined with mock seriousness, Yesung's eyes going wide, wondering if Kyuhyun was really going to strangle him, Kyuhyun seemingly reading his mind, just chuckling as he leaned down to kiss him, strong and deep, Yesung a little surprised by the action.

Kyuhyun was not forceful or overly intrusive, just his usual cheeky self, Yesung's hand sliding to his hair naturally, deepening the kiss of his own accord, Kyuhyun deliberately holding back, instead sinking his teeth into the lower fold gently, only smiling when Yesung hissed and tugged on his hair, pulling away, Kyuhyun sliding to his chin and jaw, pressing kisses as he willed.

"Brat!" Yesung attempted to chastise, but it sounded more like an endearment, which to be honest, that moniker had taken on a long time ago. Yesung knew that it was  and he figured that Kyuhyun did as well, the word having no effect, not that Yesung really wanted him to stop either, even if he wanted to talk to him, letting Kyuhyun kiss his jaw and his chin, only pulling him away when he wanted to speak to him.

"You didn't tell you how you were. Wookie told me you were sick. How did that happen? Didn't you promise you would take care of yourself?" Yesung asked, this time it was his turn to regard the younger man seriously, especially when he was informed that Kyuhyun had somehow gotten sick.

He was rather displeased at that fact, wondering if the younger man had kept his promise to take care of himself. He figured that he did not if Ryeowook saw it fit to inform him that their maknae had fallen ill, reaching a hand up to brush Kyuhyun's hair from his eyes, the younger man no longer trying to kiss him, just scowling.

"That rat! He always tells you everything. I will kill him" Kyuhyun complained, his mind already plotting what he could no to make Ryeowook suffer.

Their third member , part of themselves almost, was a wonderful person and probably the kindest person that Kyuhyun knew. He was also Yesung's stooge, or so Kyuhyun thought anyway. Ryeowook was always very quick to inform Yesung about anything that Kyuhyun did and could get him in trouble with the older man and as a result he wanted to would kill him! Ryeowook had promised not to tell Yesung, but he still did. Some best friend he was really…..it really that Ryeowook loved Yesung so much and was so susceptible to the older man.

"Leave Wookie alone, you little monster. He wouldn't have had to if you did not get yourself sick. Are you alright now?" Yesung responded to Kyuhyun's grumbles and threats, shaking his head to indicate that he would not let Kyuhyun do anything to Ryeowook.

 It was on his insistence that Ryeowook had divulged the information, so Kyuhyun had better leave him alone. He would strangle him if he meddled with Ryeowook and he was sure Kyuhyun knew that he would. Kyuhyun however really should have taken better care of himself, Yesung just interested in finding out if he had any lasting effects now and not so much wanting to punish him.

"It was just a cold. I'm tired but I am alright." Kyuhyun stated, shaking his head at the fact that he could not murder Ryeowook, so focusing on what was happening then instead, assuring Yesung that he was alright.

He really was taking care of himself, but that was hard work. Without Yesung there to make him sleep and not play games and make him eat properly he had missed meals and lost sleep and with university stress, it was just too much for him at the time. It was also really hard to miss Yesung so much as well. Fortunately it was just a small cold and he eventually got over it after feeling like hell for a few days. There was no lasting effects and whilst he was tired and just a little spent due to the concerts, he was fine. Yesung did not have to worry.

"I only leave you for a month and you let yourself get sick. What am I supposed to do with you Kyuhyun ah?" Yesung sighed, nodding at Kyuhyun's words, accepting that he was fine, even if he had a hand pressed against Kyuhyun's forehead and was scanning him for any signs of illness, thankfully not seeing any.

 Kyuhyun was  pale and a little smaller, but for the most part he seemed alright, even if he was tired looking, just allowing himself to hug Kyuhyun once more, pressing that kiss to his head, Kyuhyun holding his weight, as Yesung let his hands wrap around his body, Kyuhyun unable to decide which touch he preferred but figured it was the hand to his back.

"I have some ideas, but I won't want you to choke again." Kyuhyun teased a little cheekily, face splitting into a teasing grin, eyes bright and shiny, rather enjoying teasing Yesung.

Truly he had some rather colourful ideas of the things that he wanted Yesung to do to him, or rather to let him do to him, his dreams recently filled with soft touches and heated gazes, but he figured that Yesung may not be as thrilled with his suggestions as he would be, the older man still very shy and unwilling to extend that far. He was really tempted to lean down and nibble on his earlobe as he made the suggestions, but he figured that he better behave himself.

Yesung had been very indulgent so far and he really did not want him to get annoyed and leave him. He could be happy just as well just being allowed to rest on his chest, so really he had no need to do anything ridiculous. Yesung was gorgeous when he blushed, and when he breathed, and sighed and moved……….so he was gorgeous, but he could spare the older man and allow him some respite. He would content himself with just some teasing, chuckling warmly when Yesung scowled at him, leaning down to kiss his nose, which only made him scowl more, Kyuhyun laughing as a result.

"You are going to tease me forever about that aren't you?" Yesung asked, pulling a face at Kyuhyun, supposing that it was just the beginning. He did the worst thing humanly possible ; he had given Kyuhyun ammunition.

 The brat was evil enough to make him suffer for his little misstep. Kyuhyun would torture him forever now! It was much too good of an opportunity for Kyuhyun to pass up and he really could not expect anything else, the annoying little monster!

"Without a doubt, unless you can convince me otherwise" Kyuhyun flirted, or threatened, depending o the perspective. Considering that Yesung was looking up at him with incredulity, he figured the older man thought he was threatening, which was fine with him either way. He supposed he really should behave but Yesung was making it too easy to and he was much too wicked to pass up such a golden opportunity.

To be an even  more intolerable brat he ensured he that his action was accompanied by a lewd suggestive wink and a roaming hand, not mean to do anything substantial but just to rile the older man up. He was fairly successful, grinning when Yesung blushed burgundy and glared at him, completely expecting it when he was pushed off him comprehensibly, falling to the side and continuing to laugh as Yesung smacked him and berated him for being an insufferable jackass.

He naturally found the small hands to be adorable and the displeased face to be beautiful, being the weird person that he was, so just enjoyed Yesung threatening to kick him in the head for being such a brat. He cheekily grabbed his hand of course, Yesung tugging it away in his fit of anger, but Kyuhyun held on strongly, wrapping his hand snugly around the small thing, commandeering the hand. Yesung tugging his hand away in annoyance, feeling miserably, Kyuhyun holding on tightly, cheekily pressing his lips against the palm, Yesung glaring at him, which made him laugh, tugging the hand towards him by his hand, figuring that he deserved a hug for all his troubles.

Yesung however was intent on being his usual annoying self, making it difficult for him, refusing to let Kyuhyun tug him, instead trying to pull his hand from Kyuhyun's grasp. Kyuhyun however was content to hold on and just let him tire himself out and then he would pounce. Yesung was just so easy to manipulate sometimes, that it was sort of boring, but only until he looked at his glaring eyes, and then he only feels the urge to smother him with his lips, so everything normally works out for the better in Kyuhyun's reality.

 He only grins, when Yesung indeed gets tired of struggling, instead just smacking him, which worked out perfectly for Kyuhyun, who was more than happy to twist into him and tug him close, Yesung yelping in surprise when he suddenly finds himself pressed up against Kyuhyun's chest, the younger man laughing happily as he wraps his arms around him, Yesung pinching his back in annoyance, but Kyuhyun simply kisses his earlobes and his forehead or as close as he could get to those areas, inhaling Yesung's hair happily, happy to have the warm body in his arms, Yesung eventually easing into the hug, no longer pinching him, but just wrapping an arm around him as well.

"Are you going to stay with me today?" Kyuhyun asked, just then realizing that he had no idea what Yesung was supposed to do with his time now. He hoped that Yesung would spend the morning with him though.

He needed to sleep as well, but for once he was willing to sacrifice his sleep, snuggling into the older man, who was no longer trying to kill him, instead just holding him once more. They were being ridiculously clingy of course, but Kyuhyun did not mind. He wanted to hold to Yesung as long as possible, so was a little miffed when Yesung pulled away a little, letting himself ease back onto the bed, flat on his back, but tugging Kyuhyun with him, the younger man taking up his position on his chest once more.

"I am on leave this week, so I am free right now" Yesung explained, or rather reiterated, having told Kyuhyun about his week leave before his assignment began before, but likely the younger man forget, smiling warmly when Kyuhyun's face broke into a thrilled smile, Yesung's words a confirmation of his question, glad that he would hopefully be allowed to sleep in his arms for a little while or maybe he would get to talk to him more, suddenly really glad that Yesung had the time for him, wrapping his arms around Yesung happily.

"Stay with me alone" Kyuhyun made to insist, wrapping his hand around Yesung, settling on his side, easily pulling him into his body, Yesung not making any fuss, just giggling when Kyuhyun accompanied his instruction with soft kisses to Yesung's cheeks and eyelids, teasing butterfly kisses that made him giggle, Kyuhyun smiling at him lovingly, masking the demon that lay underneath. However it was unable to stay hidden very long, poking Yesung in his side, making him yelp, Yesung smacking his arm and glaring at him.

Whatever Kyuhyun was going to say to save himself from trouble was precluded by a loud bang on the door, Yesung flinching in surprise, Kyuhyun doing the same, both glancing at the door, wondering what was happening, especially since the door was slightly opened, slightly ajar, but clearly open enough.

Whatever question they had however was answered when a voice interrupted the new silence.

"Yay! You two better be decent, we are coming in" Eunhyuk yelled from outside, a hand pressed against Donghae's chest to stop the younger man from rushing inside, figuring a warning was necessary.

He had heard a few yelps and giggles from Kyuhyun's room since they arrived, so it did not take a genius to figure out who he was with. Everyone did the same as he did and probably knew that Yesung was in the dorms. That information had therefore triggered an urge need to see the older man, but most were willing to give Kyuhyun the opportunity to spend some time with his boyfriend, but Donghae rarely ever had any patience.

By then his excitement was fever pitch and he was unwilling to stay away from his hyung. Eunhyuk had attempted to run some interception, but there was only so much he could do. The warning was useful however, as it meant that Yesung would ensure that they were not involved in anything too scarring, trying to hold Donghae back but failing.

In a flash the younger man was pushing past him and rushing into the room, Eunhyuk on his trail, relieved to see Yesung smiling at Donghae from the bed, Kyuhyun glaring at them at his side, seemingly lying haphazardly as Yesung tried to pull himself in a seated position. Eunhyuk was just glad that they had all articles of clothing accounted for.

Normally they were decent and not too different, having one of those relationships where you had to know they were involved to know they were involved with each other. They had their cheesy moments but Eunhyuk was one of the many grateful members that rejoiced in the fact that Yesung was shy and hated PDA. Kyuhyun had a great love for touching Yesung, but the younger man was also a little uncomfortable with excessive displays of affection, so all in all everyone was happy with the way the two handled their relationship.

 Eunhyuk, however was sensible enough to realize that things may have been a little different in the privacy of their bedroom, so endeavoured to respect their privacy, the reason for his warning. However, Donghae was just so damn excited to see Yesung, that his warning really had no real valuable, not really giving them any time before he and Donghae barged in.

It worked out for Donghae though, who was rather singled minded when he wanted to be, rushing into the room and by passing the few things that Kyuhyun had stripped off, to throw himself at Yesung, who suddenly had an armful of happy Donghae as he tried to sit up.

Donghae was naturally much too heavy for him to hold like that, the momentum pushing them both back onto the bed, Kyuhyun being squished under Yesung's shoulder, grumbling as he removed himself so that Yesung could fall onto his back and not his shoulder, having been pushed away rather forcefully when Eunhyuk at announced their presence, Yesung batting him away so that he could get up, Kyuhyun displeased then and even more displeased that Yesung now had an arm full of Donghae.

 The excited man planting innocent kisses to Yesung's cheeks, hugging him tightly, not caring that Kyuhyun's bed was technically only a little larger than a single and really was not supposed to hold three people, practically lying on Yesung, who was busy trying to shift so that he could hold on Donghae's body, ending up flat on his back again, but thankfully Donghae used whatever little sense he had in Kyuhyun's opinion and shifted to Yesung's side, so that he would not squish the older man, Kyuhyun temporarily forgetting that he had done the exact same thing to Yesung , now just leaning over the two, poking Donghae in his annoyance, who was naturally ignoring him.

"Hyung I missed you" Donghae nearly cried, eyes watery from the happiness of seeing Yesung before him again, unharmed and smiling, Yesung currently ruffling his hair for him as he hugged him, ignoring the grumpy Kyuhyun glaring at him at the side. He had missed Yesung quite a lot and couldn't really describe how happy he was to finally be in his arms again. There was so much he wanted to say to him, but for now that was enough.

"I missed you too Hae ah" Yesung responded, tightening his arms around the younger man for a split second, before he released him, their angles awkward and difficult, but he was happy that Donghae only stayed beside him and did  not move, instead resting his head against his shoulder and reaching for his hand.

"Mine. Don't touch" Kyuhyun threatened like an idiot, smacking Donghae's hand away from Yesung's hand, naturally taking hold of the small thing and securing it in his palm, glaring at Donghae for attempting to do something that he really should not. He was the only one that was allowed to hold Yesung's hands like that, yanking it away from Donghae's reaching hand, Yesung rolling his eyes and Donghae snorting.

"Is he for real Yesungie hyung?" Eunhyuk asked with a laugh from the foot of the bed, having taken a seat there when Donghae had thrown himself at Yesung, making himself comfortable and ignoring all the flailing limbs and so on, happy to see Yesung as well, but he figured that Yesung would be squashed if he tried to hug him too, especially with Kyuhyun on one side and Donghae on the other, both overly clingy when it came to Yesung, Eunhyuk keeping an eye on Kyuhyun, glad to see that he was happy.

Kyuhyun had been having a hard time without their hyung and despite how annoying he was generally, Eunhyuk was happy that Kyuhyun finally got to be with Yesung. Truthfully he never gave much thought to their relationship, other than an acknowledgement that they were involved. Even after so long, he still found it a little weird that they were men and romantically involved, but he had never let it be an issue. All he knew was that Kyuhyun loved Yesung very much, and Yesung loved Kyuhyun even more, and together they were both happy. Despite how strange the general circumstances were, that was enough for him, once they were happy.

What he had discovered in the last month however, was that even if he did not see them behave in a romantic way very often, Kyuhyun's overall happiness was tied to the man lying on the bed. Kyuhyun had handled the separation very well truthfully. He attended all his schedules, eat his meals and played his games. The only think a little different was his eyes when he sometimes sat in the living room, watching his dramas, mind a million miles away. Donghae and Ryeowook had fussed over him as to be expected, Donghae going on about taking care of Kyuhyun since Yesung had asked him to, but Eunhyuk had not bothered to annoy the maknae any more than necessary. He missed Yesung as well, though he knew his feelings and Kyuhyun's would be quite different, he knew it was a short time, only a small wait and Yesung would be home with them again. He was there now and Eunhyuk was happy and even more thrilled that Kyuhyun's eyes could finally shine.

"Unfortunately. Just ignore him" Yesung dismissed with a roll of his eyes, glaring at Kyuhyun for being such a possessive brat, but his energy was wasted completely, since Kyuhyun was busy sticking his tongue out at Donghae, who was naturally frowning at him as he tried to reach for the captured hand, Yesung sighing at their childishness, though he let Kyuhyun hold his hand, since he did not want to have to deal with even more petulance, instead just turning  to Donghae, his hand straining at the action.

He had not considered that when he moved, but was grateful when Kyuhyun released his hand with a grumble, Yesung only turning to his side, to spread his hand over Donghae who was smiling at him happily.

"Can't you two go away? We have unfinished business" Kyuhyun informed, his voice dripping with heavy suggestion, Yesung gasping when Kyuhyun wrapped his hand around his waist and back hugged him, body pressed against his, making his words even more damning, but he supposed that was Kyuhyun's intention, the bastard burying his head on his shoulder and throat, legs tangling deliberately, smirking when Yesung opened his mouth but no words came out.

Somewhere deep inside Kyuhyun knew that he had just earned himself a kick in the head as soon as Yesung managed to get up, but it was probably worth it, just for the look of horror on Donghae's face, Eunhyuk sputtering at the foot of the bed and Yesung blushing burgundy and looking both ready to die and murderous, pressing his lips against his throat just to watch him lose his mind, sputtering as well.

"Stay away from my Hyung" Donghae demanded, the first to recover, aware somewhere in his mind that Yesung and Kyuhyun were well within their rights to pursue a physical relationship, but he really did not want to hear about it or know about it or think about...hell, he just wanted to get his hyung away from Kyuhyun's grabby hands, trying to tug Yesung away from Kyuhyun, who was happy to mess with him, laughing meanly at Donghae's instruction, refusing to release Yesung, instead snuggling closer. He knew he was playing a dangerous game. Yesung would recover soon enough and he would be murdered, but in the meantime he could torture Donghae for interrupting him.

"God! Can you not?" Eunhyuk protested, finding Kyuhyun's implications to be bad for his mental health. Unlike Donghae, he was more than willing to accept that Yesung and Kyuhyun could very well have a ual relationship, but he was also of the school of thought that much preferred that Kyuhyun keep all his thoughts and actions to himself, the visual much too much for his mind to handle, making barfing sounds.

"It seems as if you don't value your life" Yesung finally spoke, voice low and serious, a hand reaching behind him to grab Kyuhyun's earlobe, the younger whining the second he made contact, Yesung taking a deep breath, so he would not be tempted to murder the brat, wondering if Kyuhyun really wanted him to lose his mind, the possessive bastard!

He really wanted to murder him, but he had to satisfy himself with just pulling his earlobe and settling Donghae who was tugging at him and it was all sort of uncomfortable.

"It's alright Hae. Ignore him. He was just being a brat" Yesung explained, turning his attention to Donghae, pulling his hand from under his head, so that he could pat his stomach, fingers still gripping Kyuhyun's ear, the younger man hanging from his hand while he deal with Donghae, pointedly ignoring his whine, the space very small, but he was satisfied when Donghae settled, looking less horrified, promising himself that he would kick Kyuhyun in the shins for scaring Donghae, digging his nail into his earlobe without looking at him, Kyuhyun trying not to whine, Eunhyuk already laughing at him as it is.

"Hyung, it hurts" Kyuhyun complained quietly, acutely aware of Eunhyuk guffawing  at him at the foot at the bed, whispering it in Yesung's ear or rather trying to, but Yesung was intent on ignoring him, now wondering if the teasing was worth his suffering, Yesung recovering  alot faster than he had anticipating.

The older man's temper was never one to be trifled with, so he had looked for it really, but he was still positive that he was just too cute for Yesung to resist. Sooner or later he would give in, he always did.

"It's good for you. Next time you will leave Hyung alone" Donghae said, smiling at Kyuhyun, enjoying the younger's suffering just a little bit. He never wanted Kyuhyun to ever be hurt, but the child was too much of a brat. Why did he have to be so greedy?

"Why can't you share him? I share Hyung with you" Donghae complained, as he turned into Yesung, who by then was just chuckling, releasing Kyuhyun's earlobe to hug the innocent man next to him, finding that he missed Donghae and his weird logic too much, Kyuhyun breathing a sigh of relief, meeting Donghae's eyes, smiling at the idiot.

 It amused him that Donghae did not seem to realize that he was teasing him before. Donghae thought he did not want to share Yesung with him, even Kyuhyun finding him to be cute. Truthfully, Kyuhyun never wanted to share his Yesung hyung with anyone, but Donghae was the only exception, aware how much the older man loved Yesung, who in turned loved the little fish even more, Kyuhyun himself having a real soft spot for the Donghae, both having forgotten Eunhyuk laughing at the crazy exchanges at the foot of the bed.

"Only the two of us though" Kyuhyun played along, wrapping his arms around Yesung, and by extension Donghae, who had positioned himself on Yesung's chest, who had shifted to accommodate him, Kyuhyun taking up is shoulder, Donghae smiling at him, trying to reach his hand out to him, Yesung just chuckling lowly as Kyuhyun held Donghae's hand,

"You two are ridiculous" Yesung commented, but his voice was filled with too much fondness to ever be a reprimand of any sort, finding the whole progression to be weird, but he couldn't say he was unhappy to have Kyuhyun and Donghae attached to him, Eunhyuk, pulling at Kyuhyun's feet at the foot of the bed, still chuckling at the craziness.

 It was things like that he missed the most, so happy to be with them all again, smiling brightly until he looked down at a mop of dark reddish brownish hair, remembering that he had a maknae to murder.

"Don't think I am finished with you. I will murder you" Yesung promised, tugging on Kyuhyun's hair, pulling him up by his hair to look at him, Kyuhyun making cute expressions at him, his heart wavering, but refusing to give way, instead just letting Kyuhyun return to his shoulder, the cuteness too much to take.

"Ohhh Kyuhyunnie is in trouble" Eunhyuk teased from his position, thankfully not in the thick of craziness, instead just happy to see them all so happy, aware that Donghae had missed Yesung a lot, happy that his best friend was able to find some joy, looking rather happy in his position against Yesung's shoulder, his hands playing with Kyuhyun's fingers, whilst the younger man was being scolded. He figured out by then that Kyuhyun was just messing with them, so he thought it was hilarious that he was acting cute for Yesung now.

"Hyung,...Can't you forgive him?" Donghae requested, not wanting Kyuhyun to get in trouble though he was a brat.

Donghae really never ever wanted to think about his sweet innocent hyung being touched by anyone like that and he certainly never wanted to think about him and Kyuhyun like that at any point in his existence. It was a really mean joke and Kyuhyun deserved to be murdered for ever giving him such a visual, but now that they were with Yesung hyung, he didn't want him to get in trouble, especially since he had agreed to share Yesung with him. Plus, Kyuhyun was the maknae, their baby. He had to take care of him.

"Don't feel sorry for him Hae ah. He is too spoilt and petty" Yesung dismissed, though he smiled, ruffling Donghae's hair, the younger man much too kind.

Really he was not mad at Kyuhyun, just embarrassed really, the younger man saying something like that in the presence of others was enough to make him wish to hide his head in the sand, finding him to be much too childish in that moment, not ready to forgive him.

"Make him suffer Hyung. He deserves it" Eunhyuk added his peace into the mix, dodging Kyuhyun's leg that tried to kick him, instead holding on to his ankle and tugging, Yesung smacking Kyuhyun on his back for kicking Eunhyuk.

Kyuhyun however continued to struggle, kneeing Eunhyuk by accident, which naturally made the older man mildly upset, lunging upwards at Kyuhyun, the two getting caught in a little war, Yesung and Donghae caught in mix, the four of them a mess of the bed, Eunhyuk trying to grab at Kyuhyun's hand, the four of them ending up in a playful scuffle, Donghae flinging himself on Eunhyuk's back in a futile effort to save Kyuhyun, who was declaring to be his baby, laughing wildly as he hung from Eunhyuk's back, the dancer, trying to get him off, as Kyuhyun tugged on his hair, Yesung trying to stop Kyuhyun from hurting 'Hyukkie", which naturally enraged the maknae, insisting that Yesung should have taken his side, turning onto his with his wrath, poking and tickling, Yesung nearly crying, laughing and yelping.

Donghae however, decided that Kyuhyun was no longer someone worth fighting for, the older man deciding that he need to protect his hyung from the evil that was Kyuhyun and his merciless tickling, jumping over the body pile, to throw himself at Kyuhyun, deciding that the best way to get the younger man to stop attacking his hyung was to attack him as well, dragging Kyuhyun off Yesung, Eunhyuk deciding that was the perfect moment to get his revenge against  Donghae pulling against his hand, which prompted Yesung to try and help his rescuer, the result being a mass of pile of bodies and infinite chaos,  yelps and giggles.

It was such a scene that Kangin walked in on, having come from the higher dorms to look for Donghae, the younger man not coming to the higher dorms since he left his things and whilst he wanted to sleep, he having a hard time, deciding that maybe he could have a cup of tea with Donghae or something. He looked about the dorm but couldn't find him anywhere, so figured he was in the lower dorm with Eunhyuk. When he entered the dorm however, he saw no one, only some loud yelling and yelps, following the sound, pushing open Kyuhyun's door in pure curiosity, shocked by the sight before him.

"I know are you are into weird things Yesungie, but don't you think three is a bit much?" Kangin teased, laughing at the sight of the four of them, tangled and lost in a lump of limbs, Kyuhyun currently on top of Yesung, legs tangled with Donghae's, Eunhyuk somewhere in the middle, making quite the sight.

It was innocent enough, but somehow he always had the ability to make anything seem dirty and erse, a talent he tapped into then, laughing as Yesung sputtered, happy to see the older man, having missed him.

"Ewwww, why are you so gross Hyung?" Donghae asked, untangling himself, wrinkling his nose at Kangin, not shy at the suggestion, just finding it rather unnecessary, shaking his head in disapproval, Kangin laughing at his expression as he walked to them, surprising them all when he sat on top of the pile that was formed, everyone groaning.

"Can you get off?" Kyuhyun hissed, trying his protect Yesung from Kangin's weight, the older man unlucky enough to be the one at the bottom of the pile, bracing the weight on his hands, Yesung pressing his hands against Kyuhyun's chest to help him stay upwards, not wanting to feel Kangin's weight, wasted energy when Kangin leaned his back downwards, letting his body fall on them, Kyuhyun falling into Yesung with a groan, one mirrored by the older man.

"Nope" Kangin laughed as he lounged on the pile, liking his position at the top, staring at the ceiling, laughing rather when Donghae grumbled from beneath him, Eunhyuk begging him to move, glad to be with them like that once more, ignoring Donghae's plans for escape.

"Hyung" Eunhyuk continued to whine, Kangin finally feeling sorry for them, lifting himself off and standing up, pulling Donghae and Eunhyuk up with him, the two standing on unsteady legs, Yesung chuckling from beneath Kyuhyun when Donghae nearly fell to the floor, his legs weak, Kangin helping him stay upright as Eunhyuk stretched out the kinks.

"Come have tea with us Yesungie" Kangin suggested, turning to look at the man on the bed, Kyuhyun still on him, but he seemed to be recovering from the squishing that he received, taking deep breathes, Yesung doing the same, nodding his head as best as he could in response, Kangin smiling at him, the sentiment understood between them.

Kangin hoped to talk to him properly, but figured it would be better if they were somewhere more comfortable and with some tea, nodding at Yesung as he helped Donghae out the room, the younger man smacking his arm and complaining that he was too heavy and that he nearly killed them, but did not forget to ask Yesung what flavour of tea he wanted, Eunhyuk only shaking his head and saying "Coffee", making them chuckle, Yesung saying that he would be right there, Donghae still waving at him cutely, before he said he wanted coffee as well, just like Yesung, Eunhyuk and Kangin busy telling him no as they left the room.

"Are you okay?" Yesung asked Kyuhyun, the younger groaning against his chest, not moving since he was squished, still trying his best to keep his weight off Yesung and protect him, Yesung hugging him lightly, grateful to the younger man, though he couldn't say he regretted their turn at playing, having missed doing things like that with his dongsaengs, pressing a kiss to Kyuhyun's hair.

"I hate your dongsaengs" Kyuhyun grumbled, making Yesung chuckle, pushing against Kyuhyun's shoulder to indicate that he wanted him to move, his weight still a little too strong for him and he still had to meet the others, looking forward to tea with the rest of them.

Maybe he could find Ryeowook and Sungmin and Henry as well and make a nice morning of it. He would even Kyuhyun released him, but so far the younger man was not so inclined, only lifting his head slowly.

"No. I am not letting you go Hyung. Stay with me" Kyuhyun instructed, lifting his head to stare down at the older man, leaning towards him, lips pressed against Yesung's, sweet and soft, brushing his nose against his cheek, smiling at Yesung cutely, proposing that the older man stay with him instead of joining the others.

He knew that they all missed Yesung dearly and wanted to ask the same questions that he had asked him, but that did not mean he liked the prospect of separation. Nothing was ever enough to make him want to be with Yesung any less and by then he really wanted to just cuddle with Yesung and sleep. He was so tired from the concerts and the flight and he really needed to sleep. Now that Yesung was there however, he hated the idea of sleeping without him, wanting to just hug him close and be safe in his arms.

"Sleep with me. I am tired" Kyuhyun further informed as he shifted, falling to the side, pulling Yesung with him, turning them both until he was comfortable, Yesung just sighing, letting Kyuhyun do as he pleased for the while, seeing the tiredness in the younger man, knowing what it like to perform for days on end and then catch an early flight back home, limbs sore from the dancing and the soreness in your throat, probably harder now that Kyuhyun had to sing a lot of his parts, harder on Ryeowook and Kyuhyun for sure, the responsibility to lead the vocals on their shoulders, neither complaining but it had to be hard for them, feeling sorry for the younger man, letting himself to dragged to Kyuhyun's side, the younger man twisting his body until they were cuddled together, Yesung extending his hands for Kyuhyun to cuddle into his chest, the maknae looking a lot more innocent than probably ever was in his lifetime, Yesung hugging him close, chin pressed to his head.

"Sleep Brat" Yesung cooed, pressing the customary kisses to Kyuhyun's hair, holding him close, Kyuhyun cuddling even closer, wrapping his hands around him, Yesung humming beneath his breath, the same lullaby that he always hummed for Kyuhyun to sleep, holding him close, waiting for the younger man to relax, Kyuhyun sighing happily in his arms, the happiness creating a beautiful haze around him, pressing his lips to Yesung's throat, sleep on the horizon.

Yesung held on until he felt Kyuhyun's breathing evened out, the younger asleep in seconds, holding on for a little while longer, just until he was sure that Kyuhyun was asleep, gazing at him with happiness, the affection strong in his heart. He was glad he let Kyuhyun bully him into forgetting his break up plans. He wasn't sure how he could ever think  he could survive without things like that, kissing Kyuhyun's head a few more times to reassure himself that Kyuhyun was there with him, that everything was possible, that the hope he held onto in the army, the one thing that made it all bearable was there with him, his love for Kyuhyun growing even more.

With considerable strength and some regret, he eased himself away, grateful that Kyuhyun was a heavy sleeper, unwrapping the younger's hands from around him, sliding his head onto the pillow instead of his chest, brushing back the strands of hair from his forehead, sliding from the bed, stilled when Kyuhyun groaned, holding his breath, twisting his body to rest a hand on his chest, enough for him to feel something there, waiting a minute before Kyuhyun cuddled into the neck pillow that Yesung put close by to keep him company, having pulled it from the small pile that he had thrown randomly around the bed, displaced even more by all the ruckus, Kyuhyun wrapping his arms around the turtle printed plushie, Yesung sighing in relief, lifting off the bed, and with one last look he was out the door.

"What took you so long? You had to put him to sleep?" Kangin asked when he finally met him in the kitchen, sitting at the table with Sungmin and Eunhyuk and Ryeowook, Donghae's mouth stuffed with some sort of cookie, laughing merrily, more than likely teasing, poking fun at Yesung's habit of babying Kyuhyun, probably not even aware how close to home he had hit, Yesung playing cool.

"You better have coffee for me" Yesung chose to say instead, completely ignoring the last comment, not wishing to confirm or deny it, instead walking over to the table to join the others.

Thereafter he was able to enjoy the morning with his dongsaengs, promising each and every one of them that he was well and unhurt and telling stories about his time at training, though he was rather grateful that he had made it back to Kyuhyun's room before the younger awoke, positive that he would have had to make ridiculous promises to appease the spoilt brat, figuring the teasing he received when he said he had to check on Kyuhyun was worth it.

A/N: Seems like I am very predictable...lol.... It can't be helped. I just adore Kyusunghae...my little Kyusung family. I hope you guys enjoyed this. I sometimes wished writing for this fandom was easier.

Also....Kyusungcentral has a fest planned. Anyone interested in participating, place leave a message on my wall or on Kyusungcentral's twitter or tumblr. Please anticipate it well!