Chapter I

Its Been Too Long

Been Too Long

Chapter One

"Stop….Stop-p….Kyuhyun ah" Yesung breathed, harder to do than one would think, especially when you had an armful of annoying spoilt maknae, whose weight was something that he tried not to discuss, figuring it would be a bit awkward and very unnecessary, figuring from the fact that he could barely breathe under the firm and heavy limbs of the younger man, served as a good evidential basis for his belief that Kyuhyun had to weigh something some substantial.

He looked amazing of course, or Yesung thought he did, not really sure, the younger man not giving him much of an opportunity to look at him when he came in, instead going straight to his current activity.

He definitely enjoyed having Kyuhyun's body pressed inch for inch against his, the younger man's hands roaming everywhere as to be expected, grabbing at him, the spot at his waist a little bruised and painful, his body much too lean to give the right amount of purchase for Kyuhyun to hold on, but the younger man did not seem to mind very much. Yesung however supposed, that Kyuhyun may not have been thinking very much about where his hands were most comfortable or, rather he supposed Kyuhyun was not thinking at all, the manic lusty look in the younger man's eyes, a better indicator of where his mind was than anything else, trying his hardest to get Kyuhyun to get off him so he could breathe and then finally get to say something substantial.

He was sure Kyuhyun appreciated his embarrassing moans and that less than appropriate series of cursing when Kyuhyun sunk his teeth into the top of his shoulder, just where it met his throat, the tingles and that sweet pain shooting through him so rapidly that the words were out his mouth before he knew what was happening, a common reaction as Kyuhyun continued to kiss the soul from his body. As much as he enjoyed it all, the warm heat deep in his belly and the glorious flutters in his chest, both screaming at him to give in to his base desires and just drag Kyuhyun even closer, ashamed to admit that he was also very responsible for his current predicament.

In his defence Kyuhyun was just so goddamn tempting, that he really and truly never had a chance of resistance. The second Kyuhyun was on him, the flavour of his mouth, the heat of his hands and the strength of his affection was much too hard for him to ever resist, his hands naturally pulling the man that he missed towards him, holding onto Kyuhyun's arms and then his back before he had any real consciousness of his actions, his hands currently buried in the ark coppery reddish locks that the younger man was sporting, silky strands kissing his finger tips, a wonderful feeling that still paled in comparison to the sensations of Kyuhyun's lips against his throat, teasing and and Yesung, thinks he is lucky to have any brain function left, using unimaginable strength to even have the will to push Kyuhyun away, twisting his head away from the younger man's roaming lips, trying to put some separation between them.

As much as he enjoyed the kissing…..enjoyed it a little too much actually, most of the blood leaving his brain with only one destination left, only not being issue since he was just happy to actually have Kyuhyun in his arms, that the happiness was outweighing the lust that was swiftly developing, Kyuhyun doing his best to destroy that of course, currently lavishing his throat with feather light kisses, his entire body in flame, no doubt in his mind that Kyuhyun expected that very outcome, making him too hard for him to reach for salvation.

He had to gather all his willpower to even get the stuttered words out, using his small fingers in Kyuhyun's hair to pull the younger man backwards, the action failing, not that he expected much else, not willing to hurt Kyuhyun and the bastard much too strong to be pulled away without a degree of force, Yesung simply trying to catch his breath and clear his thoughts, trying to build some resolve that did not involve becoming one with Kyuhyun, his mind a haze, his breath caught, gasping for air as he begged the younger man to show him some mercy, to spare his sanity, Kyuhyun so far ignoring him, Yesung breathing roughly before he leaned down to press his lips to Kyuhyun's temple, aware that he was sending mixed signals, but it was just too hard not to, Kyuhyun not really paying attention to him anyway.

With a grunt that seemed to say that he found Yesung's protest to be annoying, only lifting his face to glare at Yesung, though the expression he wore came off as more lust induced intolerance than a true reprimand, using the opportunity to refuse his more enjoyable endeavours, returning his lips to Yesung's, using his position on top of him basically, to devour him once more, lips pressed against his instantly, an incessant tongue demanding entry, Yesung much too swayed by emotion and misplaced blood to deny him, not putting off any resistance, shamefully when Kyuhyun manages to wrap his heavy tongue around his, the younger man smirking against his lips, strands of his coppery bangs falling over his eyes, the self satisfaction much too obvious to be disguised by stray hair, Yesung tempted to roll his eyes, except that it seemed impossible, his eyes mesmerized by the free falling  locks, unable to do anything but wonder what he did to get so lucky, kiss the younger man back just as fiercely, tugging on his tongue, the controlled cocky expression falling from Kyuhyun's face, instead replaced with his dusted checks and blazing eyes, leaning even closer, his hands wrapped so firmly around his waist that Yesung felt his body aching, the angles horribly awkward.

Kyuhyun's hands slipping past his t-shirt, his finger nails digging into his back, their bodies rubbing against each other dangerously, not being naïve enough not to recognize what that hardness against his thigh was, thankfully nothing too dangerous, not even on his part, though that took conscientious effort to avoid, the restriction of his less than pure thoughts very hard to do when he had Kyuhyun's tongue trying to explore the back of his throat, the younger man currently having a good time showing him that he was superior in some way, easily dominating the little movements, Yesung not interested in challenging him, his mind much too flustered and heated to do much things, other than focus on how amazing Kyuhyun tasted and wonder if it was chocolate the younger man had eaten last, something sweet against his taste buds, happy to taste Kyuhyun as well, his body tingling at the closeness, their legs tangled together, a lack of sense obviously.

He supposed that he really should try and get some control over the situation and it was poor judgement to actually be holding Kyuhyun's head against his when he was trying to get him to stop. The need to kiss Kyuhyun and just let the younger man have  his way sometimes a little too strong for his weak mind to contemplate triumph in such a situation, Kyuhyun tracing the sides of his mouth, his tongue being released as a respite, Kyuhyun happy to taste as much as him as possible, caressing his lip as he refused to release him. Thankfully with his tongue released he was able to finally allow rational thought, nothing too substantial, just enough to finally realize that if he was ever going to get Kyuhyun to pay attention to what he was saying he would have to force him, formulating the action in his mind.

It naturally took longer than he bargained for, Kyuhyun on his lips just had that sort of effect on his mind, finally shifting his hands from the younger man's back and hair to his cheeks, feeling his small fingers spread across the slightly scarred skin, feeling the pulsing heat, Kyuhyun not paying much attention to his hands, clearly just focused on the soul from his body and replacing it with a branded version of himself, marking him completely, encouraged by his acquiescence for Kyuhyun to do so, finding that he quite liked the minty chocolate flavour of Kyuhyun's tongue, trying to remember what he was supposed to be doing, his mind stupidly supplying he was already doing what he was supposing to be doing, as kissing Kyuhyun was always the answer to the question.

He had leant that the hard way at Basic Training, his mind constantly drifting to the younger man in his rare moments of downtime, supposing that he really could have killed to just spend one night after the exhausting thrills and practice formations to just come back to his bunk, with Kyuhyun there to make it all better, supposing that he only needed to sleep in Kyuhyun's arms for the world to be right again. That was not an option obviously, but the idea itself was fairly comforting, closing his eyes against a firm army issue mattress, his mind supplying him with various memories of a koala like brat wrapped around his body, the scent of his skin and the warmth of his arms, the image enough to bring elusive sleep to him, a double edged sword as to be expected, the image granting him comfort, whilst it served to remind him what he had left behind, what he was missing.

 He had survived though and now he was there, being consumed by the person he loved most, his heart purring at the thought, truly happy, even if he currently wished he could muster the strength to pull Kyuhyun off him, truly wanting to get a good look at him.

He had not been granted the ability to see Kyuhyun very much, the younger man basically pouncing on him as soon as he arrived, his body squishing his before he knew what was happening, barely getting the greeting out before Kyuhyun's hand was around his waist and his lips sealed over his. From there it only got worse and now he was finding it impossible to have any sort of conversation with the younger man, who seemed intent on driving his sanity away, kissing him languidly, Yesung enjoying it completely, only wanting to smack himself for always getting his thoughts frayed by the younger man, trying to find his purpose once more.

"Would you stop for a minute? I didn't even get to say hello yet" Yesung complained with a  laugh when he finally managed to get Kyuhyun's mouth from his, a full three minutes after he decided that was what he was going to do, his hands stuck on Kyuhyun's cheeks for what seemed like forever , not being able to gather the will power to actually pull Kyuhyun's lips from him, the sensations and, plainly, just the pleasure from it all made it a hard task to cease their activities.

 He did manage to retain some sensibilities when Kyuhyun pulled away a bit on his own accord, the need to breathe properly, his undoing, pulling his tongue away finally, settling for some quick kisses as he caught his breathe, the respite all the time Yesung needed to do gather his willpower, holding the sides of Kyuhyun's face and tugging gently, pulling Kyuhyun away just long enough to say the words, Kyuhyun now looking at him with curious eyes, his lips twisted in question, pulling into a smirk when the words reached his ears, his eyes still hidden partially by the stray strands of hair, though Yesung was sure he could see mischief brewing into the soulful dark orbs, Yesung's weak laugh dying as he just looked at Kyuhyun, truly looked at him.

 His heart thumping erratically, even more so than when they were lip locked, the younger man so gorgeous in his eyes that he could cry, having missed him so much, his finger tracing the skin softly, lost in Kyuhyun's eyes, only then spotting the eyes tighten and the sure fire of mischief before Kyuhyun was escaping his hold, lips twisted into that patterned [gorgeous!] smirk.

"Hello" Kyuhyun hummed a little cheekily before he winked at Yesung, the older man not sure what he was supposed to make at the gesture before Kyuhyun made it clear, smartly dipping his head to resume his previous activities.

His lips on Yesung's nearly instantly, kissing him rather errantly, clearly finding his activities to be much more appropriate than saying hello to any significant degree, Yesung just shaking his head as best as he could when he finally understood Kyuhyun's actions, the younger man always such a brat, currently pressing kisses along his jaw line, his tongue sticking out to taste the crafted line for itself, making Yesung shiver in his arms, feeling Kyuhyun's self satisfied grin against his skin, the younger man pulling him even closer, his hands more than likely all set to ache, considering that he had insisted on slipping one beneath Yesung's back, wanting to have as much control over the older man's movements as possible, just ensuring that he was not likely to escape his arms any time soon, no matter how close they were, seemingly never close enough, lost to the flavour of the silken skin, the heady fragrance of coffee and cinnamon drifting to his nostrils, that strange feeling of fulfilment that only came from being in Yesung's arms, from having his small fingers threaded through his hair and his husky moans in his ear, wanting to do nothing but find a way to deal with that boundless heat in his stomach, the longing so painful that he thought he would combust, his hands somehow unable to get enough to satisfy the ache in his chest, pulling him closer.

Yesung sighing in his ear, a mix of appreciation and frustration, making him bite back a chuckle, those same mannerisms that he had missed so ardently making themselves known, only continuing to grin when Yesung sighed once more, his hand on his hair once more, tugging him away, crashing his lips to his once more, Kyuhyun taking it to be a temporary surrender, a result of the lust and longing that poisoned their minds and boiled their blood, stealing all purpose and reason, simply leaving the need for relief on their minds.

Yesung was a stubborn bastard, but even he could hardly resist that incessant tugging in his stomach, Kyuhyun feeling rather proud of himself. He did that. He was the one that made him lose sight of his resolve and that was something he would always be proud of. Even in the days when they were too awkward with each other to even brush their lips against each other's cheeks, Kyuhyun had savoured the moments when the fire blazed in Yesung's eyes, when he knew he had tempted the man too much.

He had never figured himself to be one that was driven by power games, that took pleasure in pushing his beloved to that difficult edge, but with Yesung everything was anew, changed and altered and set about in the most twisted ways. He should have expected that of course. Nothing was ever the same with Yesung, was it? Aside from him being male of course, the differences were sometimes just a little bit too  significant, like the fact that he sometimes thought he couldn't breathe without him, grasping at the older man's body, wondering if he continued to kiss the older man if he would be finally be part of him, that he would never have to be far from him.

"Arrggghhh…seriously stop!!" Yesung protested as he tore his mouth from Kyuhyun, this time very much aware that he was the one at fault, the younger man's ministrations making him lose all possible thought, the resolve that he had worked so hard to craft disappearing, the urge to kiss Kyuhyun so goddamn strong that he was tasting the minty sweetness of Kyuhyun's tongue before he had even realized what he had done, and  after that, escape was something of a futile dream.

The closeness of Kyuhyun body driving him crazy, a mass exodus of blood draining from his head, making a steady journey southwards, sure that no amount of clean thoughts and the idea of Eunhyuk's smelly feet would prevent a bludgeoning hardness  and whilst that was the obvious outcome of being pressed inch for inch against the person he loved most in the world, everything about Kyuhyun treated with adoration and the now unyielding attraction, he did not want the first time he saw Kyuhyun after what felt like a lifetime to be spend with them just skirting around the idea of a completion when he was certain neither of them were at that point.

He wanted that final moment to be something that they held dear and cherished for the rest of their lives. He was not particularly sentimental or maybe he was very sentimental, sure he would treat it as something precious no matter where or when it occurred, but in that moment, he rather look into Kyuhyun's eyes and make sure the younger man was alright, rather than be tasked with dealing with an exceptionally tight pants and more awkwardness than what he and Kyuhyun could ever really deal with.

The need to protect them both from unruly hormones and quick decisions that they would both be advised to wait just a little bit to make, though at that point, he was sure it was just a question of when rather than if, the hammering white heat in his stomach and the strain in his pants making that quite clear to him, steadily trying to push against Kyuhyun's shoulders, seeking a separation and a return to sanity, though he was positive that it would be one of the most difficult things to achieve, Kyuhyun now digging his hand into the small of his back and his head dipping to tease that sensitive spot at the bottom of his earlobe, the bastard using all his weaknesses against him, biting back the would be moan, his pride much too strong to let it past his lips.

"Stop, you brat! I want to talk to you" Yesung instructed with an explanation, hands returning to Kyuhyun's hair, trying to pry him from his dangerous position, his hands holding on strongly, wanting to kick himself when he realized that he had just held on encouragingly, surely his mind and body at some sort of loggerheads, nothing doing as he instructed.

 He was having a hard enough time constructing the thoughts and voicing the instructions, it certainly did not help that his body was not listening to him, wanting to kick himself and then smack Kyuhyun for being such a bastard, the brat making it too hard for him to let him go, his lips much too skilled for that weak thing called willpower, Kyuhyun positively vile, the way his teeth scrapped the skin just that little bit, smoothing it with his tongue, the heat so much that Yesung thought he would ignite into blazing flames, his nerves on edge, one of the few spots on his body that a mere touch was enough to have all of him on edge, the goosebumps never ending, his muscles spasms  strong and true, feeling Kyuhyun's lips pull back into that clear smirk, the younger man even more attractive if that was possible.

He needed super human strength to finally pull the fisted strands of hair backwards, Kyuhyun's lips pressed to his skin until the very last second, the younger man looking at his burgundy pained face with that blasted smirk, the hand not wrapped beneath him, reaching upwards swiftly to touch the rosy skin, looking down at him in amusement, Yesung's mouth open as he waited for words to return to him, just gapping at the gorgeous man, his hands caressing the scarred skin, waiting for some coherency to return to him, Kyuhyun's eyes strong and playful, his face breaking into a smile, only chaos to ensue, Yesung was sure.

"Talking useless. Kissing good" Kyuhyun informed succinctly, not bothering to form the proper sentences, not really capable of high level thought to be more accurate, preferring to get the main points across as best as he could manage, the depth of his thoughts on the matter contained in the short utterance, nodding his head to vouch for the accuracy as Yesung seemed likely to make a comment, supposing that he had better put an end to any resistance before it really began, leaning down to demonstrate the strength of his conviction and to show Yesung just how much kissing was better than talking.

He liked the sound of his voice and lived for the sound of Yesung's, but truthfully he always preferred kissing Yesung than listening to him speak, the husky moan certainly of more value to him than versed sonnets from a man with an artistic voice. Its only seconds before he was once more allowing his tongue to taste the recesses of the beautiful man's mouth, never getting tired of his explorations, positive that there is always something new and exciting about kissing Yesung, supposing that his obsession with it came from deprivation.

 Yesung's shyness and their general awkwardness with intimacy and ensured that they had gone a long time without such luxuries. As a result, something as simple as kissing Yesung had morphed into this unexplainable treat, something that gave him too much joy to explain, still craving it, no matter how many times he had done it.

 He wondered briefly if he should move, aware that his weight was fairly considerable, but the idea of Yesung escaping his arms had so far been a deterrent from movement and to be frank, he was better advised to keep still. His pants was tight enough, and whilst thankfully he was long past puberty and had a fair amount of control over his lower regions, it was always that much more difficult to remain unaffected with Yesung squirming about with his lean, shaped, deliciously curved--right.

Safe to say that he figured movement was something he should avoid, friction the thing he craved most and the last thing he wanted all at the same time, resolved to have some self control and not react like a concupiscent teenager, mind leaving the thoughts of a beautifully tanned, fantasy like Yesung beneath him to just focus on the most disgusting thing he could manage, harder to do than you would think, especially with Yesung's alluring fragrance in his nose, no sense saved from the gorgeous man and his enticing charms, the lack of hair, one of the older man's most attractive features previously, seemingly just making him even more gorgeous if that was possible.

Kyuhyun refused to give that much thought however, not wishing to feel even more like a e, seriously reminding himself to talk to Yesung about that backwards aging he seemed to do. It was in no way good for Kyuhyun, who always felt awkward when he had inappropriate thoughts about the older man, especially when he looked like a freaking teenager, Kyuhyun supposing that may be enough to help stem the blood flow, though was later scared out of his mind when it did nothing to alleviate his troubles, finding everything about the older man to be desirable, often left to wonder what that indicated about his mental health. He certainly had no desire and/or attraction for teenagers, so he hoped it was just an indicator of his devotion and attraction to all things related to Yesung, even flaming pink hair.

Kissing was good. He liked kissing.

"It's very good. Talking is good too" Yesung breathed at some point thereafter, Kyuhyun too distracted to keep track of things like that, just aware that Yesung's heart had seemed to skip a beat, or maybe that was his?

He wasn't sure, they were just that close, his entire body surrounded by all things Yesung, the man's scent seemingly on his skin, meshed together that he felt his breathes against his chest and lifted with each strong raise of the older man's torso, supposing that was why he was unwilling to move off him just as yet, hoping that Yesung was not being squashed, confident that he was managing to do alright, considering that Yesung seemed to be breathing and not dying, other than when he was panting of course, but Kyuhyun was arrogant enough to attribute such a state to his own significant skill and persuasive powers.

That had no real bearing at the matter at hand however, Yesung's mouth only being spared for the moment as Kyuhyun decided that he really…really….needed to trace the ridges of the older man's throat with his tongue, his eyes captivated by the well formed, …….sculpted by the heavens….thyroid cartilage, Yesung's last motion and pants mesmerizing to him, the contraction of the strong muscles of the area drawing his attention, his tongue heavy and lust driven, nearly crippled by the wonderful feeling of the cartilage based ridged that only shook with Yesung's gasp at his actions, the fluid motions robbing him of sanity for a moment, the skin tainted with sweat [ a necessary consequence of their actions] and that normal coffee like bitterness that he always seemed to associate with Yesung, one of the best flavours he had ever experienced, keeping him rather occupied.

Kyuhyun's fascination with his throat, other than making every nerve in his body blaze and his toes to curl from just all the sensitivity had allowed Yesung to pull away momentarily, hands dipping the back of Kyuhyun's head, easily playing with the hair there, finding the willpower to make his intention known, too flustered to form proper sentences.

"It is, but it's not better than kissing" Kyuhyun dismissed swiftly, only lifting his head to inform Yesung about his stance on the matter. He loved talking. Hell! He was a talk show host, but he really liked kissing; kissing Yesung to be more specific, seeing no reason to cease his activities.

They could talk later or never, once the kissing continued, letting his hand return to Yesung's stomach, sneakily lifting the edge of his shirt, fingers slipping against his side, the smooth waist feeling like a paradise under his finger tips, head falling back to that spot at Yesung's earlobe, just mouthing at it lazily, his fingers giving him too much joy to focus on the taste of skin, rather enjoying the feel of the now harder tanned side, Yesung giggling, either from the sensitivity at his throat or the feel of the long fingers caressing his skin. Kyuhyun was not particularly interested in the cause, more so invested in the sweet sound of the giggles, lifting his head to peck Yesung's lips and nose, the action borne not from the lust that made his thoughts hazy but just the general affection that overcame his heart, finding everything about the man to be adorable.

"I want to talk to you though" Yesung protested, albeit weakly, still stronger than anything that he had ever managed so far, feeling stupid that he had to practically beg Kyuhyun to speak to him, just that after so long he found that he really just wanted to hear Kyuhyun's voice.

He desperate wanted to talk to Kyuhyun, to have Kyuhyun tell him he was alright, to ask him how he was feeling, how was work, how was his family, how was his health…he even wanted to check on his progress with Starcraft.

 He missed Kyuhyun's kisses, his touches and his warm heart, but he missed just being with Kyuhyun even more, missed just knowing that Kyuhyun was alright, missed being something that Kyuhyun could rely on. He knew that he was not exactly in a position to make anything better for Kyuhyun if it were too hard, but he could still ask after his wellbeing and take care of him as best as he could, determined to do so…..or he was, until Kyuhyun's enticing lips had different ideas for him, now just at Kyuhyun's mercy, the younger man finally paying attention, lifting is head to look at him, his lips twisting into an amused smile.

"I didn't know army men pout when they don't get what they want" Kyuhyun teased, his heart purring at the sight of the older man, Yesung's lips pulled into a perfectly tempting pout, the expression clawing at Kyuhyun's insides, the emotion something fundamentally different from what he was feeling previously, an overabounding form of affection that he couldn't control.

Yesung scowled at him for pointing out that he was pouting, Kyuhyun chuckling at the expression, which oddly enough just made Yesung pout at him some more, Kyuhyun positive his heart would explode and his face splitting into a loving grin that was lost completely on Yesung, the older man just being his usual indignant self, a hand tugging at Kyuhyun's hair, Kyuhyun figuring that was Yesung's revenge, making things worse for himself when he just continued to laugh at the cuteness, Yesung pushing him away with another dirty look.

"Get off me Brat" Yesung instructed, the reprimand sounding like an endearment to his ears, much too long since the last time he had heard that word ---'Brat'---long having been transformed into Yesung' sown personal endearment for him, both aware of that fact.

Kyuhyun grinning even more, falling forward to kiss the older man once more, the emotion in his heart so strong, realizing once more how much he missed him, a sweet kiss that lacked the fire from before, letting Yesung push him away, small hands at his shoulders, letting the older man displace him, stealing one last kiss…for the time being anyway as he fell to the side, their tangled limbs and Kyuhyun's secured hand ensuring that Yesung came tumbling to the side with him, sneakily falling onto his back, Yesung yelping rather femininely when he dragged him to his chest, the older man the one now forced to look down into Kyuhyun's eyes, his hands wrapped so tightly around his body that Kyuhyun nearly feared he would suffocate him, Yesung unable to move very much, his eyes glaring down at Kyuhyun in annoyance and embarrassment,  Kyuhyun releasing his hand to reach upwards and caress a cheek, holding the man in place, looking into his eyes.

"Now you can be on top of me. I don't mind" Kyuhyun said impishly, Yesung positive he was suggesting something inappropriate, not interested in determining it to be honest, just wanting to smack both himself and Kyuhyun for his current predicament.

 How could he not realize that Kyuhyun would pull him on top of him?

That was obviously just something that Kyuhyun was prone to doing, the younger man grinning at him cheekily, Yesung just trying to pry his hands free, being stuck by the motion, trapped between him and Kyuhyun's chest, pulling it away as Kyuhyun looked on, the younger man only chuckling when he smacked him across his shoulder, loosening his grip as a result, though Yesung supposed Kyuhyun did that of his own volition and not because he feared his weak punishments, never being good at administering that sort of thing, always leaving it for Kangin to handle.  At least he could see Kyuhyun now though and that was a plus.

"Behave" Yesung instructed when the reference finally caught his ear and understanding, figuring Kyuhyun was just messing around with him, not giving it much thought or regard, not believing that Kyuhyun had any specific intention, just shaking his head as he pulled the other hand free, still stuck in an odd position, though he finally managed to get himself some leverage to pull him free a bit.

 His hands were now allowed to reach upwards to touch the younger man, who blushed instantly. A strange reaction from the man that was just teasing him, but Kyuhyun was always that bit shy after he said something terribly arrogant, the younger man's personality sometimes a bit of a contradiction, impulsive and bold, but shy and reserved, eyes warm and tainted with playfulness originally, simmering a bit to come to the point of just a dreamy state. Bright and beautiful, forgetting his mischievousness for a second, just filled with affection and something Yesung refused to actually that seemed awfully similar to awe.

 Yesung's own mood shifting, originally planning to put Kyuhyun in his place, literally and figuratively, always intending to escape the younger man's hold and saying a few choice words about his teasing and the fact that he thought it was appropriate to hold him hostage that way, decidedly displeased that he was being handled with feminine typed caution, his pride not liking the allusion one bit. He found that his displeasure was tempered rather swiftly however by Kyuhyun's eyes, or to be more on point, tempered by the softness and sincerity of the man's love, finding that he did not mind his current position, their legs tangled in a mess, his hand holding himself upright, firm against an even firmer chest, Kyuhyun's hands wrapped around his waist, splayed protectively against his back, Kyuhyun not being provocative in the least, instead just a gentle caress, his fingers pushing past his t-shirt to trace the skin at the small of his back, soft and warm, playful patterns that spoke of comfort and years sitting together in shared happiness, each motion setting off another flush of senses, yet each calming in its wake.

His pride might have been hurt but he did enjoy the beauty that he was being allowed to feast upon, his small hand caressing the plumb cheek of the younger man, now staring up at him with the brightest eyes, Yesung more than happy to finally just look at Kyuhyun, who it seemed at the same idea as he did, a much larger hand doing the same to his cheek, Kyuhyun making him shiver when he dragged his hands through his now short hair, Kyuhyun's fingers playing with the short strands, certainly not long enough for his fingers to get lost in them anymore, but happy enough at the outcome of it, finding it to be just as alluring, lost in the tenderness of it all, Yesung leaning into his touch, eyes shut for as he just enjoyed the feel of Kyuhyun and his soothing touch, Kyuhyun smiling in contentment, Yesung nearly cat like in his reactions, Kyuhyun for once not prevailed upon to say anything caustic or snarky, the moment too sweet for that to cross his mind, only one thought appearing that finally became the words at his lips.

"I missed you" soft and heartfelt, the older man's face breaking into a smile, a brighter one if that was possible, Kyuhyun continuing to touch the dark strands wondering how he could possibly be that gorgeous, even more so now that he was not scowling at him.

His finger reaching down to trace his jaw line, seemingly mesmerized by everything related to him, the sort of reaction that Kyuhyun always preferred, happy that he was not the only one that always seemed to be lost to the perfection that seemed to drown him, the happiness at his words making the older man blush, even more redness added to the cherry coloured cheeks, Yesung simply leaning down to reward him with a kiss for his sweet words, the grip on his jaw line, firm and true, holding in him perfectly in place as he was kissed sweetly, teasing nibble, a nip here and there and playful tug to his lower fold, sweetness overpowering all Kyuhyun's senses, even willing to admit that the foolish smile he wore was more than fitting to the occasion.

 It was the outcome of his foolish love and he was proud of it [when he was not pretending he had no idea what Heechul and Eunhyuk were talking about when they and insisted that he was a love sick puppy….whilst it may have been true, that certainly was not their business…..they paid for their allegations of course, painfully so in Eunhyuk's case.]

"I know" Yesung acknowledged with a teasing smile, eyes flashing in a bit of mischief, aware that was probably not the response that Kyuhyun was expecting, but it was hard not to tease, especially when Kyuhyun often made it his business to torture him with all his excessive teasing and incessant need to grate on his nerves, finding that he missed things like that more than he really should, part of the younger man's charms, just as Yesung found it charming that Kyuhyun's expression was now very bitter and was looking at him with a calculating gaze, finding him to be cute, even if it was most certainly not a pleasant look.

He supposed he really should not be messing with Kyuhyun, as that was essentially what he was doing. He was a confident man, but he was hardly ever that confident when it came to his relationship with Kyuhyun. He was assured of the younger man's love repeatedly and even then, gazing into displeased eyes, Kyuhyun was never able to really hide how much he loved him. He had long decided that it was a disservice and a marked disrespect to question the truthfulness of Kyuhyun's love, an insult to the sincerity that Kyuhyun showed.

As a result he never doubted the younger man's love, just his place in Kyuhyun's perfect life, very much aware that the younger man was having a good time career wise, the worry that he always had returning. He hated the idea that he could be hurting Kyuhyun or holding him back, so things like that would always be an issue, but for now just happy to indulge in Kyuhyun's love and to terrorize him, a sweet revenge for all the times the younger man had been a brat to him, giggling as Kyuhyun glared. It was obvious that he missed Kyuhyun and he was sure the younger man knew that fact, but his dismissal was sure to peeve him, waiting for the more pronounced reaction that was sure to come, only flinching a little when he felt the first poke.

"Then you should also know that you owe me" Kyuhyun rejoined after a minute of just poking Yesung's side, the older man back to panting and giggling, trying to swat Kyuhyun's hands away from his side, the younger man just rolling his eyes dismissively, laughing lowly at the state of the older man who had just foolishly thought it was a good idea to mess with him.

He was very much aware that Yesung was just being difficult to annoy him, his way of playing cool and driving Kyuhyun crazy, the younger man not willing to fall into his trap, now happy to spring one of his own, his heart thumping at the giggles that he had missed so much, truthfully willing to admit that he had truly missed the way Yesung would giggle when he poked him, his onslaught easing when Yesung buried his nose and head in his chest, muffling his giggling and just trying to find some relief, Kyuhyun finding him to be rather adorable, pressing his lips to Yesung's forehead and short hair, fighting the urge to hug the life out of him, doing so already, just restraining himself from tightening his arms.

"Owe you?.......what?" Yesung questioned when he finally eradicated those embarrassing giggles, grateful that Kyuhyun had stopped teasing his sides, his fingers just so damn effective in that beastly task, his lips sore from all the kissing and biting he just did to them to stop the giggles, yet that did not stop him from nibbling on them.

It was a habit that he had developed a long time ago, something that occurred naturally when he contemplated something, currently wondering what Kyuhyun meant. He had pulled himself more upright, wondering if he should finally get off Kyuhyun, ready to shift out the way and spare the younger man his unnecessary weight. Kyuhyun seemed to be reading his mind however, hands tightening around his waist and back, holding him exceptionally close, Yesung grateful that the mood had shifted a bit, allowing some blood to return to other areas, otherwise they would have had a serious problem, sure his self control would finally snap, pressed bodily against Kyuhyun, positive that it was not naturally to be so tangled with another person when you had no intention of finally allowing their basic instincts to take over.

Kyuhyun however seemed unwilling to acknowledge it, though he was certainly not unaffected, Yesung's current position and his proximity to Kyuhyun's body essentially made that an obvious observation, not sure if he should feel flattered. The happy feeling and the boost in his ego did not lie on that point however. He was however now focused on Kyuhyun, pulling himself up a little so that he could get the younger man to respond to him. When he heard it, he had no idea what Kyuhyun meant, but judging by the younger man's tone, he knew that it was something that he should have clarified before he got into some sort of craziness that seemed likely based on cheeky look that Yesung was giving him.

"Yes. You owe me." Kyuhyun confirmed with a shake of his head, smile blooming on his handsome features, Yesung not sure if the sigh he released was that classic fangirl sigh that he saw in those mangas and anime that he had been watching in his short break before work began, or a frustrated sigh, given the fact that Kyuhyun had yet to reveal what the hell he was talking about.

With Kyuhyun involved that was a dangerous statement. Owing Kyuhyun was one of the most dangerous things a person could do, especially if that person was him. He naturally had an impossible time denying the brat whatever  he wanted, but when Kyuhyun dropped those guilt cards or called in his promises  he was completely malleable, resistance a futile endeavour. He was sure that fear was knocking on his door as it ought to have been, but even so, he has no choice but to admit that the sigh released by him in that moment, was most certainly a sigh of appreciation, finding the younger man to be tortuously gorgeous with his roguish smile, shaking the thought away, as Kyuhyun lifted his hand once more to stop his motions, just bolting forward a little to peck his lips, smiling at him in a way that made his heart pound.

"What do I owe you ?" Yesung asked to get further clarification, the smile and the kiss making him a little edgy, deciding that he was better advised to get some separation, wondering if Kyuhyun was distracted enough to let him go, figuring that it was a hard sell, Kyuhyun just smirking at him.

 He had too weigh his options in the matter, an idea forming in his mind, not sure if it was appropriate to do something like that, but he figured that sometimes it was better to just go with what you know would work, hoping he did not feel as embarrassed as he did last time, though he was rather pleased with the outcome.

He tried not to give it much thought as he leaned forward, sure he would lose every ounce of courage he thought he possessed, sure the shyness would eat him alive, all thought forgotten when he tasted the flavour of Kyuhyun's skin, his throat be more accurate, mouthing at the area with abandon, no thought or design, other than a clear intention to distract the young maknae, on the skin, wondering what it tasted like.

He knew Kyuhyun smelt like apples, rich and sweet and soothing, but could never identify what his skin tasted like. Sometimes he thought it was fresh and light, other times it was musky and savoury. By then he was just resolved to say it tasted like Kyuhyun. No one would know what that meant but him of course, but that was not necessarily a bad thing. He was not naturally a possessive jealous man of course, but he rather be the only one that knew what Kyuhyun's throat tasted like to be frank.

Kyuhyun's shocked gasp at his actions informed him that he was on the right path with his chosen method of distraction, letting his teeth mark a little bit of the skin gently, very much aware that he was teasing the younger man more than he should, being very good at the art if he were to be boastful.

 He had not been with many people in his time, or at least not many in comparison to others, his shyness and his wish to have true feelings behind his physical dalliances had ensured that he never really got into that one night stand business, which seriously limited his number of partners, but even so he thought he did well for himself. Even if it was not plentiful or numerous in occurrence, he always figured himself to be very good at the whole thing, Kyuhyun's moan remedying any doubt he had on that point, happy to continue his ministrations, thinking it as showing off, Kyuhyun clutching at him helplessly.

 Yesung smiling against the skin as Kyuhyun's head rocked back in invitation for him to continue, simply tugging on the skin a little firmly, Kyuhyun hissing, his distraction and mild turmoil all he needed to gather his strength and squirm away, Kyuhyun's grip having loosened for a second, Yesung aware that he would never get far, but at least he would not be on Kyuhyun, sort of embarrassed and shy now that he realized how long he had practically lying on top of Kyuhyun, feeing like a girl now, pulling a face as he slide beside Kyuhyun on the small bed, the sheets thankfully changed since the last time he had seen it, a little ruffled from their activities previously.

He was only allowed a second of freedom before Kyuhyun's hands were reaching for him, Yesung smacking his hand away, wanting to have a degree of independence, Kyuhyun glaring at him before he shook his head, a clear idea what he had realized when Yesung did not move at his look, just lying flat on his back, an open invitation to Kyuhyun if the younger man ever saw one, he supposed it to be Yesung's way of suggesting a middle ground.

He could just drag him back to his chest but Yesung was by his very nature wilful and stubborn and with such conduct he ran the risk of Yesung losing his temper altogether and leaving. As strange as it was, he was very afraid of Yesung in that light, seeing the change as a opportunity more than a defeat, turning to his side and snuggling into the older man's side, Yesung allowing him to wrap a hand around his chest and upper body, the other hand sliding beneath his head, just cradling him against his body, Yesung not sandbagging as he expected but instead allowing Kyuhyun to hug him as he saw fit, Kyuhyun's head resting against his shoulder, fitting comfortably, and perfectly in Kyuhyun's opinion.

It had nothing to do with the fact that all he had to do was lean forward and he would be allowed to plant a kiss to Yesung's cheeks, the older man's lips even more tempting from his new angle. Yesung showing the added benefits of their new position, lifting his hands to play with Kyuhyun's hands, losing his tight grip just a bit so that he could hold his hand, fingers lacing together as they should have always done, Yesung just turning to his side and pecking the body part closes to his eyes, which just happened to be Kyuhyun's nose, not that he minded of course.

"Kisses of course. You owe me even more than that actually, since you didn't even call me much" Kyuhyun informed, finally answering the initial question posed to him sometime before all his motions and movements, the kissing and very necessary touching having distracted him momentarily.

Kyuhyun having seen it as an opportunity to set some things right and bargain for some well deserved kisses, considering that Yesung had failed to be a good boyfriend, not that he expected him to be a good one, or rather not that he expected him to be someone that ensured that Kyuhyun was kept close. He supposed Yesung had his reasons, as he always did.

 Sometimes those reasons  were things he understood and sometimes Yesung was just a freaking that needed strangling. At that point in time, he was willing to with the former, supposing that Yesung would have called him as much as his service allowed, though he had a sneaking suspicion that Yesung had deliberately not called him when he was able to do so. The one very brief phone call he received seemed like gold dust when he had waited two weeks for it and became even more precious when there was none after that.

That short check in was so valuable to him that it was sort of embarrassing.

Yesung only spoke to him for a minute maybe, just an inquiry into Kyuhyun's health and general wellbeing before he was gone, Kyuhyun thrilled and  furious all at the same time, the action feeling like a cool drink in the scorching heat of the desert, yet, at the same time, like a tease and an unfulfilled promise. He was grateful though, that he would never deny.

Now however, instead of thinking about what was and what should have been, especially preventing himself from wondering whether or not he was sacrificed for the sake of someone else, Yesung's mother more than likely, he wanted to just find some reparation, and kisses seemed like an appropriate coin of trade.

If Yesung would accept his logic however was something else all together.

To ensure that his complaints, that was what they were, he was not interested in deceiving himself, were given some merit, he ensured that his words carried the requisite expression, giving Yesung a sharp look, not exceedingly vicious due to the angle but it was still better than none, and Kyuhyun was certainly no joke when it came to being intimidating, though it was always such a pity that he never could scare the older man, Yesung probably more frightening than he was anyway. All he could do however was lobby for the appropriate response.

He didn't have to wait long however.

Yesung was soon turning on his side, or trying to however, Kyuhyun not really helping him, finding that he was happy and more than comfortable in his position, Yesung forced to just shift rather than move, twisting his upper body, pulling his hand away from Kyuhyun's grip, Kyuhyun watching him with a bit of displeasure, Yesung just smiling at him as he turned to him, Kyuhyun shifting out of his way a little, realizing what Yesung intended to do, the older man wrapping his free hand around Kyuhyun's waist and chest, pulling him close as he twisted his upper body, hugging Kyuhyun to his chest as he changed his position a little, Kyuhyun still on his shoulder, though this time Yesung was turned more into him that before, acting immediately, passionately crashing his lips to Kyuhyun's.

 The younger man gasping in surprise before he opened his mouth to welcome a probating tongue, who was rather enthusiastic to the life out of him, not that Kyuhyun would protest against such action of course, finding that he rather liked the feel of Yesung's strong muscle wrapped against his equally skilled appendage, the flavour and the feel just want he liked. It was only second nature to twist his body, moving with the momentum, falling against the bed, flat on his back as Yesung turned into him, unwilling to breach the rather strong kiss, Yesung trying to prove a point it would seem, tugging on his lips, reaching a hand to hold on to Kyuhyun's head to pull him closer and deepen the kiss.

Kyuhyun not really sure how that was possible, finding that he was practically being devoured by Yesung and quite liked it, especially the probing nature of kiss, Yesung's tongue exploring his mouth whilst his hands slipped beneath Kyuhyun's t-shirt, warm hands that were meant to steal his sanity and leave him a slave to the man currently bending him to his will, Kyuhyun lost to the passion and the pleasure of it all, Yesung continuously pushing against him, the action foreign to him, not exactly accustomed to Yesung trying to swallow his tongue or forcibly pulling him closer, the older man certain and passionate, unrelenting, pressed somewhat against Kyuhyun's chest, the angles odd, though Kyuhyun had no reason to complain, Yesung's hands hot on his skin and his nostrils overwhelmed with the intoxicating aroma of coffee and cinnamon, grateful that some things never seem to change.

The fragrance that was etched in his consciousness, strong and overwhelming, Kyuhyun clutching at Yesung’s sides, dragging him as close as possible, sure that if the expression ‘kissed senseless’ was ever uttered in his presence, he would now have a proper understanding of the exact feeling someone would be referring to, feeling as if he had just lost his head and his mind, body malleable , the only thought through the haze and heat was how much he loved the man currently making him disabled, crippled by the surges of joy and genuine pleasure.

When Yesung eventually pulled away, he was left gasping for breath, Yesung doing the same, his hot and heavy exhales warming Kyuhyun’s cheek, Yesung gulping for air that that he had deprived himself and Kyuhyun, the younger man a little more controlled and just a little bit more desperate, finding that he did not like the idea of them stopping any time soon, pulling Yesung back into the kiss, the older man breathy but indulgent, kissing Kyuhyun gently as he tried to regulate his breathing, both heartbeats  much too strong and perhaps a little dangerous.

Yesung finally pulling away from his lips, dropping a few open mouthed kisses to his cheeks and a sweet peck to his nose before he allowed his body to fall away, twisting away from Kyuhyun return to lying on his dorsum, dragging the surprised Kyuhyun with him, the younger man making a weird animalistic sound that he would deny to the ends of the earth if it were ever to be mentioned again, Yesung laughing a little breathily, a happy bubbly sound that flowed into Kyuhyun’s consciousness triggering a foolish giggle, another one of those sounds that he would deny ever creating, much less uttering, allowing Yesung to pull him back into his arms, sort of uncomfortable to be honest, but with some nimble manoeuvring, wordless at that, he managed to find himself lodged quite comfortably under Yesung’s chin.

 His head  was pressed happily against a firm, albeit small chest, hand across a flat stomach, meant to ensure his possessive hold never wavered, intercepted however by a small hand reaching for his, Yesung linking their fingers, Kyuhyun sighing, still unable to get over how perfectly their hands seem to fit together, tracing his forefinger along the small digit wrapped around him, shifting the positions of their fingers, so that he could cradle the small hands in his palms, just smiling when Yesung wrapped his other free hand around his shoulder, the expected kiss coming seconds later, cool lips against his warm skin, Yesung rubbing his chin against his hair, Kyuhyun comfortable in the minute, though he figured another kiss won’t hurt, shifting a little, head closer to Yesung’s shoulder once more, lifting up a little, a sweet brush of lips that Yesung responded to, less fire and more warmth, Yesung brushing his nose against Kyuhyun’s in a cute gesture, his lips pulling into a smile before he spoke.

“Am I forgiven?” a simple question that knew Kyuhyun off guard for a minute, for once not following Yesung’s train of thought, falling back against his shoulder, shifting a bit so that he could look at him, or at least the side of his profile and his eyes a bit, Yesung turning to him to make it easier for him.

Kyuhyun settling in his position, looking at Yesung oddly, trying to mentally backtrack and figure out what he was talking about, his mind however not likely to corporate, seem only focused on the feel of Yesung’s tongue at the recesses of his mouth, heavy and flavoured as it caressed every surface, his hands warm and possessive, Kyuhyun actually blushing lightly, feeling rather stupid about it all, though the memory was quite pleasing, more than keen to return to that point if the need should arise, which in his opinion was a given, considering that he was always ready and willing to kiss Yesung. He had to hold back however, forcing himself to think about what Yesung could have actually meant, his expressions making Yesung chuckle, rubbing his head against his.

“I am talking about not calling you. Am I forgiven now?” Yesung assisted, smiling brightly at Kyuhyun, who pulled a face at his tone, hearing the natural teasing undertones annoying him, Yesung a little smug, especially when he leaned back and then forward, twisting a bit to kiss Kyuhyun once more, soft this time, until Yesung bit his lower lip teasingly.

 Kyuhyun was both shocked and infuriated, glaring at him for the teasing, though there was nothing that could stop him from falling in love once more, a sweet smile accompanied by cherry dusted cheeks, Yesung never able to stop blushing no matter how bold he was being, Kyuhyun finding him to be exceedingly alluring, planting a kiss to the spot just beneath his earlobes, his teeth brushing against the black stud earring, Yesung nearly hissing, Kyuhyun just glad that he did not hurt himself or hurt Yesung, the older man thankfully not reacting in any pain, though Kyuhyun supposed he should be the one to cause him some pain, finally catching on to the implication, the second kiss a dead giveaway…..

Was Yesung really suggesting that he should forgive him because he kissed him?.......That sly bastard! Kyuhyun couldn’t believe it. Since when was he that brave? It was certainly effective though, he would give him that. He couldn’t even remember what he was talking about before that kiss, his mind turned to mush and certainly willing to give Yesung his life if that was what he asked for in that minute, forgiveness being more than possible, Kyuhyun snorting when he looked at Yesung, who now looked embarrassed.

 Kyuhyun just knew that his bravado couldn’t last very long, wanting to pull his cheeks and tell him what he thought of that plot he just hatched, instead just pulling his body upwards and twisting, head falling on the pillow Yesung was lying on, turning to his side a little, movements a little caught due to the fact that he was still tangle with Yesung’s body, legs tangled together, his hand still holding Yesung’s, forced to shift his upper body only, hatching a plot of his own, sure Yesung would be burgundy when he was finished with him, burying the instant arousal he felt at the idea of Yesung actually willing to play with him that way, having to resist the urge of returning the previous gesture and kissing him senseless, supposing that a punishment for messing with him was more appropriate, leaning in to against the skin in the area, Yesung blushing properly now, eyes shy, hands naturally tightening in his hold with Kyuhyun, the action reflexive , making Kyuhyun hum against the skin, a shiver taking Yesung’s skin, Kyuhyun rather satisfied.

A/N: Gonna be evil and chapter this off. Think of it as something to look forward to ;) ..And don't worry, its nothing too graphic [not yet anyway..lol]