「two — applicants」

「☾ c e l e s t i a l — a coed group 」| apply open!

potential celestial members

chosen yay! you're now apart of celestial!
accepted your application follows all rules/guidelines/regulations and is perfect. you are now being considered for a part on celestial
needs corrections your application breaks a minor rule/guideline/regulation and/or something is not right, but it's not a big deal. if it is not fixed by the deadline, you're still to be considered for a part in celestial
pending I have not gone through your application and/or have not reviewed your application yet bc i'm a lazy .
rejected your application breaks a major rule/guideline/regulation and/or something is really not right about your application. you must get it fixed by the deadline or you will NOT be considered for a part in celestial.

females

Cassia
 ItsNuneo | song jinme |  18 |  park hyojin | angels | lee junho
hello! thank you for being my first female applicant! i'm just going to get right into it, and sorry if you think i'm being too  harsh, but i'm just trying to help! first, you forgot to put down your age, that's why I put an 18 with a question mark because I'm not sure. your background section was also somewhat vague to me, I just didn't get it really. just putting more details in would help alot! some of the traits in your personality were also vague. I understand that you are creative, but how are you creative and how would you put that to use? it's just little things like that are going to make your application 10 times better. also some traits were contrasting, you said she was also the cutest ones, but why was she a tomboy? I understand that, but if she was a tomboy, she wouldn't be cute, right? you just need to explain more and add more details in that section. you forgot to delete the notes on the family section. in the history section, you stated that bad stuff happened she was disliked and bashed by other trainees. I would like more explanation and more details as to why and how that affected her during training. I think you were also very confused about the story section, this story is going to take place after they debut, so the story you put for me doesn't fit and also try to be more creative. isn't there any kind of love story you want between your character and her love interest? do you want to fulfill a dream you always wanted? the list can go on! this is the end of the review! thank you for applying and good luck!
 
status accepted! for fixing corrections.

males

J-Trix
planet- | jung joonshik | 17 | park jiho | guardians & air | jung eunji
hello! thanks for being my first male applicant and first applicant overall! i'm just going to start your review now, so let's go! your format is correct, so don't worry about it! you forgot to put your age in the birth date & age section, but you also stated somewhere in your application you were 17, so i'm just letting you know. also, this isn't really a big deal, but your weight is really extremely underweight for your height. you have a really nice and well thought out background, but I would like to know more about how his background has affected his character and personality overall. the things he went through were tragic, so how has that changed him from the person he was before, to now? you forgot to delete your trivia notes, so don't forget to do that! the personality is also well thought out and detailed, but a couple traits are sort of contrasting. you state how he is independent but at the end you said he isn't very capable as a person and he needs help from someone who can help. I would also like to know more about your trainee background. how did other trainees feel about you? just some more details would be nice. the story section of your application is also short, and the story you gave me is also pretty short and I feel like it can be wrapped up in a couple of chapters then your character is gone. I can surely use your story, but it just needs more details, it's very vague at the moment. also, thanks for the age range tip! I forgot to add that before, and I will do so later. your age seems fine! thank you for applying and good luck! I hope I didn't discourage you, I'm just trying to help you!
 
status  —  accepted! for fixing corrections.