「three — teaser one 」

「☾ c e l e s t i a l — a coed group 」| apply open!

fame

The room was filled with silence and it was quiet. Almost a little too quiet. An awkward tension filled the air. I was very tempted to say something, but I knew very well not to do so. I had to end it some way, and I was just thinking of how to do so without hurting him. All I could do right now at this very moment was sip my coffee and hope he could do it himself. We both knew that this relationship wasn't going anywhere, and once I was given the news that I was to debut sooner than I had expected, I knew it was time. There had to be some easy way of doing this.

He ended up breaking the silence between us. "So..."

Uh oh. I knew he always started questions like that, with a mesely "so".

"About that money..." He wanted to say it as a question, but it came off more like a statement. I was in utter shock, in disbelief. Really, he's going to try to bring up money when I owed him nothing? He's going to try to get money out of me and I haven't even started my job yet? It was unbelievable.

"..what? Are you serious? You're kidding." 

"No, you owe me 50 bucks from that other night, remember?" He shook off any emotions he had and simply stated that.

"Oh, from our DATE? You're expecting me to pay for our DATE?" I was so angry, my palms were sweating and my hands were shaking. It took so much to restrain myself from jumping out of my chair and beatin ghis to the ground.

"Yeah, I mean since we are breaking up. That's why we're here, right?" He scoffed at me. "I knew your stupid plan all along. I knew the moment you found out you were going to debut soon you were going to cut this off. It's because of fame, isn't it? You don't want stupid rumors spreading around about you, huh? Is that it?" His voice was cold, his words harsh. Although some of what he said was true, it wasn't entirely true. I haven't even though about all the fame and fortune or anything. We both knew it wasn't going to last, so why let it? I can't believe he was blaming all of this on me.

"What? No. Are you serious right now? Yes, I was and I am going to break up with you, but seriously? Are you really trying to blame this on me?" I was in shock the whole time he was speaking to me. It was truly a shock that all thse disgusting words could come from his mouth.

"Look here, I don't care for our relationship anymore. After you leave here, we're done. Just give me my money and I'll go-"

"You're so stupid. I haven't even started my job yet and I'm not getting paid to get ready to debut. You're so disgusting. How can you just ask for money like that, especially from a woman? You're sick."

"Well, at least if I tried out to be in an entertainment company, I would get in for my talent and not for my looks or selling my body."

That was it. I was so ready to beat his face into a bloody little pulp so badly that he would be unrecognizable, but all I could really do was attack back with words. "How dare you claim that I got in just for my looks when you know very well I have enough talent to be in this group. You're stupid, and what you're trying to say is just trying to hurt me. I'm done with your . I can't believe I wasted my time with you. I've had enough of you. Goodbye."

I was turning to walk away when I felt a strong hand grab my wrist. Really, he's trying to get me back after saying those things? I turned and look at him in his eyes coldly.

"Okay, fine, we're broken up," he stated. "At least give me a kiss so I can say I kissed someone famous, Cora."

I yanked my arm out of his grip and walked away. "You're unbelievable. And that's not even my real name, you ."

 

hello everyone! author here is back. sorry for the drama-like teaser, but I couldn't come up with anything else. x.x I think next teaser I will introduce my character, the first member of celestial to you guys! also, that means I am only choosing 4 female and 4 male characters, I have taken up that mysterious gender spot. keep applying everyone, the deadline is set for June 30th, so 8 more days! I will be leaving soon for vacation, and I want results out before I leave, so I hope you guys don't mind rushing! I have results from the poll yesterday, and I have concluded that the story part of the application will be deleted as of now. you don't have to worry about your story or anything else, just worry about the things I have put in the application. I have updated the application and deleted the story section out of it, including on the source code. I have decided that once you are chosen, I will ask you for a story that you would want, for now, just relax and fill out your applicatiopn normally! I will also update the status list soon, I did review the latest applications but my laptop died and deleted all the data x.x anyways, apply now everyone! deadline is coming soon! don't miss your chance to be in celestial! :D thank you to everyone who has applied already and thank you for those who are reading this now! thanks everyone!