「one — application, rules & tips! 」

「☾ c e l e s t i a l — a coed group 」| apply open!
`rules

01. please keep all formats and texts and sizes to the same as it is in the source code! try not to alter anything, but if you mess up, try the undo button or message me. please do not try and directly copying and pasting it, it will not work. I have left everything mostly black or write, and the font is size 10 and the font georgia through the whole application. please try to avoid making everything highlighted black and text white, those are only for the sections.

02. your application must be done in a blog post and you must send me the link in the comments of the application blog post. you have to say something like this: "Hi! I applied as blahblahblah!". you know, not exactly but still, say something and only post it on the application link. not in the story comments, don't try to PM it to me, it must be in the comments of the application post.

03. delete all notes while filling in your application. this includes the brackets at the top and the notes that follow in the whole application. when you need to highlight something, delete the notes and highlight your choices, don't just leave the notes there even if you're not typng anything.

04. in the "last words" section at the very bottom, please state how you are today. hyperlink all the links that you will be providing for me in your apllication.

05. you must title your application "「c e l e s t i a l  — character name」or it will be invalid.

06. please read all my notes I give you and follow all instructions! if you get confused at anytime, please PM me! I will answer your question right away!

 

`tips

07. I know this question is going to get asked a lot, so I'm just going to answer it now: If I have a male character, can I have a male love interest?  The answer is, preferrably not. I have no experience in writing , so I don't want to disappoint you. but if you're really, REALLY wanting a male love interest for your male character, then you may. if you want one but don't really care, just put a male as your back up love interest.

08. you will have to come up with your own plot basically. it can be angst, love, crack, etc, it's all up to you! in my past 2 fics, I have limited people to my plots, but now I am giving you freedom. I don't think I have ever seen this done before, so I am going to give it a try. now if I come to the conclusion that this isn't going to work, I will come up with plots later. but for now, you're on your own! put on your best creative hats, go watch a drama, a movie, a whatever! it can be based on anything, just give it to me so detailed that I can write it for you! if you need to link me to songs, movies, pictures, whatever, you may do so! this is probably the most important part of the application for me. you are allowed to use a drama's/manga's/anime's plot if you desire so.

09. I have asked for a lot of background info and a lot of stuff from your character, so be prepared to be really detailed and get down to it when you're going through this application. I don't want this just to be a "successful group story", but also a "I am in love with all of the characters" thing. there's so much more to this story than the fame and the fortune and the song and the music. i'll definitely try to make some heartwarming moments and a tearjerker or two if someone's plot allows to. :)

10. I know that the name of this story is "celestial" but your characters don't have to be all angelic and goody good, hell, make them a devil. I don't care, just make them stand out and don't give me a Bella Swan character pls. but although you can be creative with your character, don't give me contrasting traits, such as she's quiet but she loves to take the lead, he's a playboy but he always wants to find that perfect someone, blahblahblah. but your personality isn't always the most important. if it's detailed and creative and it makes me love/hate your character, then you're doing something right.

11. I will be choosing 4 male and 4 female characters, but also that one spot is still open to either gender, so I suggest applying for both genders so you have a better chance of making it, but I cannot guarantee that both your characters will make it, although it is always a possibility.

12. you can write your application in either 1st person (I, me, mine,) or 3rd person (he, she). it doesn't really matter to me, what matters is what makes you feel the most comfortable writing in. it won't affect your chance of getting in.

13. again, your love interest (and friends & family too) can be anyone in the kpop world, since I am giving you a lot of freedom with everyone, so I expect at least a detailed paragraph describing your love interest. if not and I do decide to pick your character, i'm prolly going to screw them up.

14. deadline will most likely be set on June 30th. I know, so soon, but i'm going on vacation and I don't want to leave before revealing results and all that jazz!

15. for the age range, I think that being at least late teens () is okay. you can really be any age you want to, just don't be too young. as for your partner, just don't be creepy okay? you can have noonas and be a noona, just don't be creepy. o.o

16. for leader and maknae and other positions of such, I will decide those once I have chosen my members. but if you really want to be leader, then put that in request section.

 

「 application — turn it in here 」 「 source code 」