Time to grow part 1

Time to grow

It has been a week that they were assigned to team up with the BTS boys to work on a special stage composed of different numbers:

Maru with jungkook and Suga

Rome with Rap monster 

TK with  Jhope

Ray with Jin 

Siwoo with Jimin

and finally but not least Kangjun and V.

Problem is that they just couldn't stand each other even for  1minute, everybody advanced in their routine and practice except those 2.

Kangjun:You are late ! It's 9:06 am ...

V: And I was supposed to be there at 9 am ...BIG DEAL !

Kangjun: Why am I paired with you ... what did I do ?

V: You are not that great either ...

Kangjun: How would you know Mister ''I don't give a fck about being an Idol because I am so Fresh!''

V: ''Fck'' ... you are so y when you swear ..., He said with a smirk !

Kangjun: SHUT UP !

Ray: Wow Kangjun chill ... 

Kangjun: I'll go talk to the manager ... I can't work with someone who has zero work ethic.

V: ''Work Ethic''? ... what's that ?

He asked not understanding Kangjun sentence.

Ray: Well ... maybe you guys should take a break ?

Kangjun: A break ? We haven't even start yet because he was late.

V: Take your chill pills dude ! 

Kangjun: Your singing is very weak, you should take it more seriously !

V: My singing is MANLY ! I sing with a raspy voice because I am a man, I am fierce and I am Dope ! Understand ?

Kangjun: Nonsense ! You are lacking a lot of technic ... your vibrato is horrible.

V: And you sound like a Emo getting , how about that ?

Kangjun: how would you know ? You don't know anything about Music and singing ? Can you read music ? Do you know the difference between a falsetto and the head voice ? No you don't .

V: I am a hip hop artist, I learned most of what I know from the street, I am raw talent ... not a product like you ! Clown !

Kangjun: What did you say ?

Ray: Wow ... guys , do you realized that you already wasted 15mn ? ... I will go back to my practice and you should do the same. Once he left, V took a cigarette from his pocket and with a lighter, light is up and started to smoke.

Kangjun: What do you think you are doing ?

V: I need to relax ...

Kangjun: You can't smoke here.

v: Bite me !

It was enough for Kangjun, he grabbed the cigarette to throw it in the garbages bin, but burn himself by accident.

Kagjun: Ouch !

V: Are you okay ? He asked worried.

Kangjun did not had the time to answer, the door suddenly open on Bang Yong Guk and Zelo. 

Jimin: Why are they here ? He whispered to Siwoo.

Siwoo: The one in front is Kangjun Boyfriend.

jimin: Still ... we are working.

Siwoo: You don't know him yet ...

 

Kangjun: Yongguk you came.

Yongguk: So it's true ? They paired your band with the ''Wannabes BAP'' ... not bad ...

Zelo: Such a joke !

Jungkook: How about you go get lost ?

Zelo: How about you go learn some comedy and come back when you'll be funny ... you clown ! 

Rome: Okay guys , we are working here so ... it was nice to see you! Bye !

Yongguk: Working ? Didn't seem like it but anyway , I need to speak to kangjun! Follow me !

In their local there was a small office, they went inside to talk and Zelo after closing the door behind them, placed himself in front of the door, arms crossed on the chest, waiting like a boss.

Suga: Like seriously ? It's not like we're gonna try to enter ....

Zelo: Just go back to your practice ! thank you bye !

Jungkook: Okay Mister Bouncer ... You are the one who has nothing to do here.

Zelo: If I was you, I would think of a back up plan. 

Rap Monster: A back up plan ?

Zelo: Well ... since Kangjun gonna be pretty depressed, you might need to think of someone else for the performance.

V: And why would he be depressed ?

Zelo: Do the maths Genius.

Ray: Are you saying that ... he wants to break up with Kangjun ?

Zelo: You didn't hear it from me. 

Ray: But why ?  Kangjun didn't do anything wrong ...

TK: At the same time they already broke up twice in the past , took a break, made up again ... this relation was doomed from day 1.

Zelo: Trust me , this time it's final ! Kangjun is kind of ... too square, boring and too serious ... our leader forced himself and pity him so that's why he was still with him, but I guess he reached his limits.

Jungkook: You are such a jerk !

Zelo: Thank you ! I will take it as a compliment coming from a little wannabe Genius like you. Try harder next time.

Jungkook: say that again ... , He yelled at him.

Jin: Jungkook stop ! He's not worth it.

Rome: Agree ! what's happening between them is their business, let's go back to work.

They all went back to their practice except for Jungkook and V.

Jungkook: That's Zelo ... so annoying.

V: Don't mind him.

The door opened on Yongguk all smiling:

Yongguk: Let's go eat ! I am hungry.

Zelo: Are we celebrating ?

Yongguk: Yes ! I am a free man now.

They both left the local.

Everybody was quiet, nobody had the courage to enter and see how Kangjun was.

V: You guys go back to your practice, I will go get him since we need to work on our part.

Rome: Okay !

V walked inside and closed the door behind him, kangjun was standing there, looking at the window.

V: Are you kay ?

Kangjun: You heard everything ?

V: No ...

Kangjun: But Zelo probably told you what was happening ...

V: Look ... if you need some time alone it's fine ... you can go home and we will work on it tomorrow.

Kangjun: Why going home when you can see me breaking down ? You hate me so why not ?

V: FIrst of all , I don't hate you and 2nd , I don't enjoy others misery ... I think you really don't know me Kangjun.

Kangjun: You are right ! I don't know you and I am sure you are a much better person than me ... I am so plain, boring, too serious ... that's what he told me ... he didn't love me anymore, he pity me ... 

V: That's guy is a douche ! I don't even understand why you dated him in the first place ... 

Kangjun: Maybe because I was in love and that's why I tried everything to make it worked out,  but in the end I got dumped ... , He said as a tear rolled on his pale cheek.

V: happens ... I never been dumped so I can't really understand but maybe he wasn't just the right one for you. You'll get over him.

Kangjun: Yeah ... I'll be right back, I just need few minutes. I'll see you later.

V: Ok ... I'm leaving. He left the room.

Rome: How is he ?

V: He wants to be alone ... look , you guys can leave when you will be done, I will stay practice with him here since we are already late on teh schedule.

Rome: V I know that you are younger than him but I am asking you, please make an efforts and stop fighting with him.

V: I will ...

Rome: I know he can be very bossy and annoying but he has a good heart, as your hyung he wants to help you to get better, so trust him, listen to him and help him out. Especially with the break up, it will be harder for him.

V: can't he just back away ? I mean, another vocalist can fill his part.

Rome: Kangjun is a fighter, he might look soft and classy, but he is a real soldier and never back away from a fight. You'll get to know him.

 

Meanwhile , Maru and Jungkook went to grab drinks for their hyungs, they were in the cafetaria, waiting in the line up ,  when they saw Zelo talking on the phone outside.

Maru: That s guy again.

Jungkook: Hold the drinks for me, I will be right back.

Maru: Wait ... what are you gonna do ? 

Jungkook: Take care of the drinks, I'll take care of him.

Maru: Don't even think of getting into a fight ...

Jungkook: I just want to talk to him ! Cia !

He left running outside.

Zelo was talking on the phone when he heard someone calling him:

Jungkook: Yah ! Blondie !

Zelo: Sorry ... I have to hang up ... talk to you soon ..., He hang up and turned to face the younger boy .

Zelo: Piece of ... how did you call me ? Don't you know that I am older than you ? Show me some respect or expect me to smash your face.

Jungkook: My father always told me to never respect someone who doesn't respect himself. I just came to tell you that we are working very hard to make a name for ourselves, we are not the 2nd BAP because we are way more better than you and that ... don't ever try to come in our local. Aren't you busy with your own band ?

Zelo: So young and so arrogant ! You remind of myself when I was your age.

Jungkook: Like  Last year ... , he said with sarcasm,  rolling his eyes.

Zelo: How do you know my date of birth ? Maybe because you are intterested in me. He said with a smirk.

Jungkook: I'm done ! bye !

Zelo: Wait kiddo ! What is your name ?

Jungkook: You don't need to know it since we're not gonna meet again.

Zelo: Are you sure of it ?

Jungkook: Positive !

Zelo: Even if I do that ...

Zelo came closer, leaned his head and pressed his lips on Jungkook who jumped off, too surprised by Zelo action. A fast but wet kiss.

Zelo then smiled at him and walked away, hands in his pockets.

 

Jungkook did not move, too shocked by what just happened:

'' Did he just stole ... my first kiss ? ''