Time to grow part 5

Time to grow

Jungkook was walking downtown. They just finished a photoshoot and before going back to their dorm, he decided to take a walk and visit the area. Since they were debutting and not too big yet, he could afford to walk without watching out for fans and paparazzi.  On his way, he met few fans who  recognized him , they took pictures with him and let him continuous his walk.

He was thinking of going back when he noticed a bit far from him, a man harassing a young guy. Jungkook recognized the young man and walked in their directions.

Man: I remember you, at this club ... I wanted to talk to you but you were always with yours friends ...
Kangjun: ... and my boyfriend, so if you excuse me,  I have to go now ...
Man: Wait ! 

The man  grabbed his arm firmly.
Kangjun: Let me go ...
Man: You know I'm very rich, and I know a lot of politicians ...
Kangjun: I really don't care ! Let me go !
Jungkook: You heard him ! Let him go !

He came closer and removed the man's grip from Kangjun. He placed himself between them.
Man: Who the are you ?
Jungkook: His boyfriend ... I will bring him home now. Bye !
Kangjun: Jungkook ... 
Man: Hey ! It's between him and me ...
Jungkook: Look, you don't want me to call the cops and tell that ... a 40 years old man like you was hitting on ... an underage boy. 
Man: What did you say ?
Jungkook: You heard me ! He's underage and you are a e ! Now get the out before I break your face, take a picture and post it on internet.
Man: bastard ..., The man then walked away.

Once he was out of sigh, Kangjun grabbed Jungkook hand:

Kangjun: Thank you ... Sorry you had to lie and got involved in this.
Jungkook: You're okay ?
Kangjun: yeah ... you arrived at the right time ! thank you !
Jungkook: Are you going back to your dorm ?
Kangjun: Actually ... I came here to buy something for my mother, and I was about to grab something to eat before going back to the dorm.
Jungkook: You want me to you ... just in case ?
Kangjun: Let me buy you diner ! It'll be my way to thank you for earlier.
Jungkook: Sound good ! 

 

They bought some hot dogs and were walking now. The sky  was already pretty dark and they decided to walk instead of taking a cab. They took a shortcut near a Park, to avoid meeting people on their way.
Jungkook was walking, his hands in his black sweat pants. He was wearing a huge white hoodie. He looked at Kangjun and found him very attractive in his blue long sleeves sweater, sleeves folded to his elbow and his black skinny jeans.
'' He's my hyung and my best's friend lover. I shouldn't think of him like that. ''
Kangjun: Hey ... how's everything with ... Zelo ?
Jungkook: Hum ... okay I guess. I haven't seen him in a week because we were busy with promoting and all ... just like we didn't come to the studio to rehearse with you guys.
Kangjun: When will you be back to a normal schedule ?
Jungkook: in 2 days ... I cannot wait ! I miss you guys !
Kangjun: the feeling is mutual ! HE said smiling.
Jungkook: By the way ... TK and Rome are sleeping over tomorrow ... a rapper we really like will release his new song at midnight so the boys and I are having a a lil sleep over to check it together and ... we will drink as well. I know you are not a hardcore hip hop fan but ... you can come if you want.
Kangjun: V didn't tell me about it ... 
Jungkook: We just decided it today and maybe he thought you wouldn't be interested.
Kangjun: I'll come if I'm not too tired. Thank you. HE answered smiling.


J-Hope: Yah ! Someone ! The door !
Rome: you want me to go open ?
J-Hope: Nahhh ! You and TK are guests, must be the pizza !
V: I got it !

It wasn't the pizza guy but Ray and Kangjun.
Ray: Hello ! We brought some chips and soft drink !
V: Oh ... Kangjun ... I didn't expect to see you ... 
Kangjun: Jungkook told me about tonight , I wanted to make a surprise and ... Ray followed !
Ray: I was bored ! Hope it's not too much trouble, us showing up like that !
V: No, it's fine ! Please come in and ... I miss you ! He kissed his boyfriend on the lips.
Jungkook: Hyung ... you came !
Kangjun: Yeah ! Thank you for inviting me.
V: You did ?
Jungkook: Yes ... I mean ... I bumped into him yesterday so ...
V: I didn't know ...
Kangjun: I wanted to make a surprise because, we haven't seen each other in a week ... 
V: Whatever ! I'll be right back.

Kangjun looked at his boyfriend walking away. He lowered his head.
Kangjun: Maybe ... I should leave ...
Jungkook: No ! Stay there, I'll go talk to him ... Ray, you guys go in the living room, I'll be right back. He left and follow V in the kitchen.
Ray: Don't worry Kangjun, It's fine ! Let's go.

They joined the others who were a bit surprise to see them, Suga was more than happy to see Ray, who sat on his lap '' because there wasn't enough sits.'', meanwhile V and Jungkook were having a talk in the kitchen.
Jungkook: Hyung ... I am sorry i invited him without consulting you, I am sorry. But please, don't be mad at him.
V: Are you in love with him ?
Jungkook: What ?
V: You heard me ... look, even before we started to date, I noticed it. The way you always worry for him, the way you react everytime someone mention his name ... at first I thought it was only admiration, but now I am not sure anymore ... I don't know if you invited him because because of me or because you missed him ...
Jungkook could feel his heart beating faster than usual, he liked Kangjun ... a lot.  And yes he missed him, but not like the way he missed Zelo. It was just different.
Jungkook: Hyung ... I am very close to him because to me he is like a role model and ... the truth is that ... I am seing someone and he knows about it. 
V: What ? You're joking ... I don't believe you ...
Jungkook: It's the truth and ... I am sorry you got the wrong idea. There is nothing between Kangjun and I. Nothing ! I ... already like someone else. He knows my secret and he gave me many advices to help me.
V: Who is it ? And why you didn't come to one of us ... I mean, we are bros right ?
Jungkook: I am just not ready yet ... it's still pretty new and ... I didn't want you to start to worry for me. I am sorry.
V smiled at him, putting a hand on his shoulder:
V: It's okay ! Kangjun is a good guy and he will probably give you better advices than me.  I am sorry that I accused you of something like this. Sorry !
Jungkook: It's okay ! You should go see him, he must be worry.
V: True ! 

 

After he left the kitchen, Jungkook went in his bedroom, he didn't turn the lights on and stay in the dark. He felt weird, but he couldn't exactly say why. He wanted to see Zelo now. He haven't seen him in a week. The last text he received from him was 4 days ago. Zelo was busy with promoting, so of course he understood. But at this right moment, he felt really lonely and needed him.  He took his phone and texted him:

'' Hey, hope u re doing well. I dunno, but 2nite I feel weird. I feel lost. I wish u were there. I wish I could see u, even for 1 mn. ''

Not even 5 mn later, he received a text from Zelo:
'' Go outside in 20mn, I will come see you.''

20 mn later he met him outside, in a park near their dorm.
Jungkook: Are you crazy ? You shouldn't be here ...
Zelo: Why not ? You asked for me and I wanted to make sure you were okay.
Jungkook: But it's late and you look so tired.
HE said all worry. zelo smiled at him and replied:

Zelo: I missed you a lot.
Jungkook: How' s everything going ?
Zelo: Our new song is doing well. I didn't sleep a lot but it's all good.
Jungkook: I brought you something ... it's not much but I want to make sure you are okay. 
He gave him a small container.

Zelo: Vitamins ?
Jungkook: Yes ... you have dark circles, I know you didn't get enough sleep so please take them. And that too ... it's a letter I wrote you. There are so many things I can't really express or tell you so ... I hope you can understand me after reading this.
Zelo: Jungkook ?
Jungkook: Yes ... 
Zelo came closer and kissed him, Jungkook closed his eyes and wrapped his hands around his boyfriend's neck. He missed this. He missed him so much. He was feeling less confused, he was feeling better. Much better.