I Can Be a Man

I Can Be Your Man

 

"Niel-ah! Come here!" I was splayed out on our hotel room floor, counting the lines on the ceiling. 12,13,14. "Yeah hyung?" Niel came in and layed out next to me, our hands touching with a jolt of electricity I couldn't have only imagined. "I'm hungry." I grumbled as I rolled onto my stomach. "My poor Minsoo!" he Jokingly cried before rolling halfway onto my back and patting my head. "If only we had clearance  to leave our hotel! Why cruel world?" I was laughing along with him, but he couldn't see my light blush due to our position. "only one thing left to do then." "what?" he asked a I pulled him up with me from the floor. "Go bother Chunji."
 
"L.joe-ah! Let me in!" as we approached chunji's room, we found him pounding on the door loudly. "Ugh, what's the problem?" chunji sighed, "I was just having fun! But this one Is so literal!" He pointed toward the door before resuming his pounding. "I'm sorry okay? I'll give you back the shirt! I swear!" I pushed chunji  aside and knocked on the door, "L.joe! Open up." The door automatically opened to a pouting l.joe. "Oh but you don't open it for me?" chunji muttered as he pushed back into the room. "Don't do this again, or else..." L.joe yelped and ran to hide behind chunji. "Chunji-ah! Hyung us going to hit me!" "I never said that." I retorted as I closed The door to a whimpering l.joe being consoled by his roommate. "So much for that Idea..." Niel sighed and began to walk back to our room. We would go see changjo and Ricky, but I think they're starting to realize they've got obvious feelings for each other -Everyone else can see it- and I don't want to interrupt a serious breakthrough. Lets be honest, their room is a ticking time bomb of hormones. No thank you. 
 
I tried to think of something to entertain us, I hated seeing Niel act so halfheartedly. "What about a movie?" I segusted. "We can watch Boys over Flowers?" Niel smiled lightly, "Only if I can pick the episode!" "deal." 
 
When we got back to the room we netflixed the show and sat down on the bed in front of the T.V. After about 15 minutes into the show I had lost interest, and was staring at Niel's features. Not in a creepy way, I just happened to look over and now I can't look away. Okay, it sounds creepy. But he's just so cute, and, wait control yourself. you don't want to blurt out your feeling in an awkward regrettable mess. "M-Minsoo?" I broke my concentration to look down at Niel. "Yah?" I flinched at the sight of him biting his lip discontentedly "I want that." He was pointing to the scene playing on the screen, it showed a couple playfully chatting together on a beach, their love was obvious. "Don't we all?"  I chitted as I rolled to face him on my side. "Say, uh, Niel?" "Mhmm?" "Well, uh, I was, uh wondering if you might, have someone in mind, to do that with if you ever got the chance..."   "Ah, yeah..." So he had a girl? My heart sank, how could I lead myself to think he liked me possibly? Or that he even was gay? I should at least tell him now, about me being gay. I don't want to hide it from my best friend. Even if he's uncomfortable and doesn't trust me about it, I have no reason to withhold my feelings anymore. "Would, it be okay to have that with a guy?" Niel glanced at me before he laid down fully on the mattress. "Why not? In my dreams it's with a guy, we all can love our own." "R-really? That's great that you think that , because-" He just said he's gay! Hed just said it, just now! I can't believe it! Or maybe he was being sympathetic, what if already knows? "Hyung?" I snapped out of it and looked at him," You're gay?" "Yah! yes, but that's not the point! Why is it good?" "oh, well, uhm... I'm gay too." "Then I guess it is good!" "Deh?" I was utterly confused now. "You see, in my dreams, I can have that," He paused and pointed back to the drama, "with you." He had leaned over so that he was eye level with me and inches from my face. "Oh, I understand...Wait ME?" Niel only smiled a buried his face into my stomach while nodding. Sooo cute!
 
"Why do you think I always call having a room with you? Because back then I had the chance to be closer to you than the others! And you didn't even know." "We'll you still do," I said seriously "I never said I didn't want that either..." Man, how girly do I sound? "But with who?" He was teasing me, he knew that I was awkwardly trying to tell him I liked him back. He just wanted to see me squirm. Two can play at that. I leaned in until our faces were mere centimeters apart, before leaning to the left and whispering into his ear, "Changjo..."  "Bw-what!?!" "Eh-heh, yeah well..." I stood up and stumbled over to the bathroom. "I know it's kinda embarrassing,  but don't tell okay? I'm going to take a shower now, don't wait up..." I awkwardly closed the door to a stunned Niel . I know it was kinda mean, but you don't mess with the great Bang Minsoo, making him act all awkward and flustered. I'd take a shower and tell him after.
 
Stepping into the warm water I finally relaxed and concentrated on other things besides Niel. In the middle of my thoughts about our new album tour concept, My skin finally started to sting and my toes had already pruned. I grabbed a towel from the side rack before wrapping it around my waist turn the corner to face the mirror. "Why Changjo?" I flipped around to see a pouting Niel sitting on the sink in front of the mirror. "I mean yeah, he can dance, but I'm still a good dancer too. And I'm a way better singer! I'm the group's emotion!"  Niel pounded his fist down on the sink before jumping up. "Or is it because he acts more mature?" He stepped closer until we were pretty friendly with the other's breath. "I can be a man too." That's when I lost it. I was except for a towel wrapped around my waist, and here was a perfect boy telling me he could be a man for me. If I let my heart go, I don't know what would happen to that poor boy's innocence of heart, so we need to get out of the bathroom. And I need to find some pants.
 
"Niel-ah, you need to move..." I was breathing fast, trying to control my emotions. "Why?" He pouted and my muscles clenched at the sight. "Do you not like me?" His plump lips formed a delicate Circlular shape and I couldn't take it anymore. I let out an incoherent swear and pulled him towards me. Letting our chests crash together, I devoured his lips. Every kiss, touch, whisper, it drove me mad. I had to control myself as I was still in my towel, and this was our first time doing, well anything like this.
 
"M-Minsoo" Niel let out a shuttering moan and I pulled away, but not before placing one last peck on his slightly bruised lips. "Niel- one, Changjo - none!" Niel smirked at me after saying this and walked back into our hotel's main room. I covered my mouth to keep my laugh from escaping. Even if he wanted to be a man, he'll always act as immature and jealous as a toddler.
 
When I had put on my clothes and come back to the show Niel was waiting quietly. "What was so funny?" "What do you mean?" I faked innocence and collapsed onto the bed next to him. "I heard you laughing, now just tell me!" He straddled me and pouted. What did I tell you, he's got the immature punishments down pat, just as all 4 year olds do. "Or I'll tickle you!" "Ok, alright calm down!" I intertwine our fingers before regaining our lost eye contact. "I was thinking about your offer, about you sayin you could be a man." Niel smiled before leaning closer, " the offers still up for bids." He kidded before rolling off of me and beginning to play with my hair. "The thing is Niel, I don't want a man," Niel's eyes widened in confusion, and then pain appeared in the  chestnut pools of beauty. "No sir,I want a boy. A cute, loving, immature, silly, idiotic boy." I grabbed the back if his head and hugged him to my chest. "I want you." I whispered into the shell of his ear. I felt him wiggle deeper into my chest as a response. We stayed like that for the rest of the night, connected tightly in an embrace. Around 10 o'clock I heard him muffle out a whisper before drifting off, "You've got me."