Dancing Cute

I Can Be Your Man

 

I apologize in advance! The original copy of this story was deleted from exsistence on accident, so I had to halfheartedly try to rewrite it from memory! I hope the story didnt suffer too much! Anyway, back to the story:
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
           ~Two weeks later, back at the dorm~
 
"Please?"
 
"No."
 
"Why not?" 
 
"Because, okay?"
 
"That's a horrible reason Hyung!
 
"Nope, not going to happen." 
 
"But-"
 
"I'm leaving now. I'm trying to take a nap, so don't bring I up again."
 
I swear, Niel thinks I'll do Anything for him just because we're dating.
 
I entered the bedroom followed by a whining Niel. "Hyung! Having a girly side is perfectly normal! Please?"
 
"Nie-" I flipped around to face him and lost my breath to have him so close to me suddenly. "Oh, come on..." He leaned closer and nuzzled into my shoulder. He pulled out of the short embrace we had just held and winked at me. "I'll reward you well. Pretty please?" He batted his dark eyes and I melted. 
 
"F-fine." And my fate was sealed. One day I'll die of Niel's badgering and whining.
 
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
 
"There's  the love birds now!" Chunji teased as Niel dragged me into the practice room. "Great news, Hyung said yes!" Niel squealed sweetly at the news as if he himself had just learned about it. "Oh did he?" Chunji smirked and strolled Over to me, "I should use Niel on you more often." He leaned against my side snickering. He didn't stay like that for a while, because I easily shoved him off of me. "Yah! I'm taking one for the team, so don't go around laughing it up!" Niel tugged on my shirt tale then, pulling me down to his height. "Cap, Hyung we talked about this. You said you'd be nice." He pecked my lips and then released me. "You get the point Chunji." At this he ran for cover behind L.Joe. I don't get why they always cower behind eachoher. They're both such
babies they couldn't protect a hair on their own heads, let alone the each other.
 
"Ricky-ah! Let go!" changjo finally stumbled into the practic room, with Ricky tightly holding onto his waist. "Why?l he whined as changjo tried to pry him off. "Niel and Cap do it all the time!" It was true, Niel was always hanging on me, but I definitely don't mind his skinshippy ways. "We'll were not them." Changjo hissed back. Ricky pouted at this, and only held tighter. "We need to get started! If we don't then we won't be ready in the three weeks!" I chitted to my slowly tiring members. But at my words Ricky flew from changjo's waist and clung to mine."Really? You're doing the song?" "Not if you don't let go." I grumbled. He quickly pulled away and began to dance around the room giddily. "Hyungs gonna be so cute!" He sang and after a while chunji joined in. The idiots really want to die. "Okay, let's just start!" The rest of us shouted to the two goofs running around. "You're no fun!" They pouted right back to our disrupting screams.
 
'Lovey-Dovey-Dovey, oh oh oh oh! T-ARA blared through the room as we went through the utterly girly movement to our routine. Ricky and Niel picked up the dance easily, too easily if you ask me. While I was okay, L.Joe seemed to find this more embarrassing than me. "Here, I'll help you!" Chunji offered during our break. He pulled the poor boy into an extra room with great force and locked the door after them. I'm already worried for him. "Then I'll help you hyung!" Niel hugged me from behind before dragging me off as well. I know I'm dead already. Ricky simply waved at me, and changjo pathetically smiled as my fate was written out for me. 
 
"Let's start at the chorus." Niel calmly said, but I could hear amusement in his voice as I stepped into position and he stepped behind me. Slipping his arms around my hips I shivered at his touch. "Niel-ah, that's not in the dance." I said trying to turn to face him. "I know, right now were going to dance as one. Okay?"  He faced me back around and began to dance with me."Uhm, okay..." Why did Niel always have to do this to me? Touching and toying with me, and he knows it drives me crazy too. I could just feel him smirking against my back as we glided and swayed across the floor. As we came to the end of the dance, Niel kept his hands on my waist and leaned up to whisper into my ear.
 
"Thank you." Was all he said before lightly kissing the back of my neck. "For what?" I turned and met his sweet gaze. "For agreeing to dress up, and sing T-ARA, and dancing cute. I know it must be hard for a man like you!" He joked, punching my chest lightly. "you never know, I could be a total girly-girl on the inside." Niel could only laugh at me. "Hey, how do you not know that's true?" I was enjoying seeing his laughter. "God, Hung that's good! Besides, I like you tough and awkward!" "Hey!" But before I could reply a scream echoed throughout the room. Pulling open the door, we saw l.joe running from an eager chunji. "Yah! Chunji, that wasn't in the dance!" L.joe whined, and all I could do was sigh at their quarreling. "You didn't seem to mind though..." Chunji innocently replied. "Shut up." At that I smacked both of their heads lightly. "Stop bickering! I want to get his done with as soon as possible, and that means that you need to take a break from creeping chunji." He pouted in reply and I rolled my eyes. These boys had better get their feelings in check, otherwise this was going to be a long couple of weeks.