L.Joe meets Chun Ji

A Diary, a Pen, and a Guy ♥

Jung Ri's P.O.V.

 

I walked out of the bathroom fully dressed. As I walked out, Chun Ji smiled at me and sniffed me. It was quite strange. "Waah~ Jung Ri smells nice after the bath!" He told me with both thumbs up. I laughed as he seems to look quite childish. "Yah oppa~ Wanna go see my friend?" I asked him with a nice smile on. Well, I did smell nice, didn't I? Chun Ji nodded.

Our conversation was cut as there was a knock on the door. I raised a hand in front of Chun Ji, a body language that says 'wait'. I walked to the door and opened it. To my surprise, it was L.Joe! He had his nice smile on. And again. both his hands were in his pockets.

"L.Joe! I have super good news!" I started out exclaiming with a happy tone to my voice. L.Joe laughed.

"Jung Ri! I have news too! But I'm not sure if it's good news for you or bad news." He fidgeted. I tilted my head, wondering what his news would be. Before I can ask him what, he spoke. "You tell me your good news first!" L.Joe looked up at me.

I became excited all of the sudden. I turned around. "Chun Ji oppa! Come here!" As Chun Ji came to me, I hugged his arm and pulled him beside me to show him to L.Joe.

"Tadaa~ I have a new boyfriend! Isn't that great?" I was overjoyed! I couldn't wait for Chun Ji and L.Joe to be good friends! That would be the best! "Ah, yeah! It's great~ Wow. C-congratulations Jung Ri-ah." L.Joe didn't seem that happy for me. However, he did have a nice smile on his face. I smiled at him, and then looked at Chun Ji, then at L.Joe.

"Wanna come inside?" I stated, studying L.Joe a bit. Isn't he that overjoyed to know that I have a boyfriend at last?