Who told you to come in here?!

A Diary, a Pen, and a Guy ♥

Jung Ri's P.O.V.

 

There I was, by the dining table chair staring at Chun Ji as he cooks my food. He actually nagged me not to buy since he'll cook for me. He seemed perfect as what i imagined he would be. Though, the difference is that he's here, with me, literally! I was staring him the whole time. The smell of coffee flooded the whole small kitchen. And I don't really know how a drawing would learn how to cook, but he sure cooks nicely. Then, I remembered that I wrote my dream guy being a nice cook. I snapped my fingers. So, the things I wrote about my dream guy, it's his personality and traits? Ah~ I'm such a genius!  (*w* )/

I tilted my head a bit to see him. I hear the nice frying sound of bacon and eggs. "Yah oppa. When will that finish? I'm hungry~~~~~!" I whined rather cutely. Chun Ji turned a bit to face me. He was wearing a pink apron with flowers on it. The apron was actually mine. It might be awkward for him to wear something girly, but he actually didn't mind at all. I don't really know why he doesn't mind at all.

"Stop being so greedy my yeoboo~ your breakfast is done!" he exclaimed. He was too adorable. He emphasized the word yeobo, which made my cheeks suddenly turn into a hot pink. Chun Ji walked up to me, holding one plate of bacon and baby potatoes in an omelette. I took the plate off his hands and took a strip of bacon in my mouth. It tasted so nice!

"Oppa! You should taste your cooking! It tastes great!" I exclaimed, poking a bacon strip with my fork and pointing it at him. Though, to my surprise, he pushed my hand back to me. With full curiosity, on why, I was about to open my mouth and ask. But he uttered out first.

"I don't eat nor drink. I don't even sleep. Remember, I am a drawing." he told me, patting my head. I dug the bacon in my mouth. Yeah, he is a drawing, so he had a point there. I gobbled up my omelette, still staring at Chun Ji.

"Chun Ji oppa. How did you pop out of the notebook anyways?" I asked him. He just chuckled and ran his fingers through his hair. And yes, he did it rather, charismatically. I stared at the gorgeous being across me.

"Before you went to bed, you kissed me, right? I mean, while I was a drawing. And I don't know why but I found myself beside you. I don't really sleep, so I watched you sleep that night. You were too adoraaable my Jung Ri~" Chun Ji smiled at me. Ah, his eye smile and bucked tooth! ♥ It felt awkward that he told me he watched me sleep. But heck, it was better than how Edward told Bella in Twilight though! 

I took another bite from my omelette and looked at Chun Ji. I gobbled up my omelette and swallowed it to speak up.

"Yah oppa~ Wanna meet my best friend? He'll be overjoyed when he knows I have a boyfriend now But I'll keep it a secret that you are a drawing." I winked. I couldn't wait for Chun Ji to meet L.Joe. L.Joe will be so happy for me!

Chun Ji just nodded with a smile on his face. Then, he pinched his nose. "Jung Ri-ah! I guess you should take a bath first! You smell bad~" Chun Ji teased. I pouted at him and reached out for his cheeks and pinched both of them pretty hard. "Eeesh~ Oppa, just clean the plates up while I wash." I stood up and walked to the bedroom, taking my towel and clothes with me. I rushed to the bathroom and took all my clothes off, feeling revived once the nice lukewarm water touches my body. I felt like using the bath tub, since my body feels really tired for no reason.

As I placed some soap in the tub, it bubbled a lot, covering my whole body. You can't even see through the bubbles! Only my head is popped out of the bubble madness. I looked around the bathroom to see where my shampoo is. Gladly, it was a bit near. I popped my hand out of the bubbles and reached out for the shampoo. It took me a bit of energy to reach it out, but still, I can't reach it. My fingers couldn't even touch the shampoo bottle! Just then, the shampoo got closer to me. I was given to me by a hand. I looked at who actually owns the hand, and to my friggin' surprise...

IT WAS CHUN JI! Chun Ji was sitting down beside the bath tub with a fair distance. He was smiling at me with the shampoo at hand, giving it to me. Good thing the bubbles were covering the surface of the water! Ah, hail the bubbles! I took the shampoo from his hand and began yelling at him.

"Yah oppa! Who told you to come in here?! I'm taking a bath!" I yelled at him, lowering my body into the water more. Now, my chin was reaching the bubbles. He just chuckled and smiled. "I just came here to place your conditioner here since you forgot it outside. You didn't even lock the door~ and, didn't you hear me come in? Waah. Jung Ri-ah should really clean her ears now." Chun Ji told me teasingly. I pouted at him and curled my eye brows. "Yah oppa! Get out now! I'm taking a bath!" I raised my voice at him. Once again, the lad just chuckled. And what's worse was that he went closer to me and held the back of my head. I was afraid he'll do something so wrong, but he pulled my head closer to him and kissed my nose. My face turned pink all of the sudden. "You should watch your steps in here, the floor is a bit wet." He warned me and stood up, walking out of the bathroom and locking it as well.

I had a straight face on. My face and body was stiff. What just happened?!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

'yeobo / 여보' means honey or husband/wife for my understanding in Korean

please do correct me if I am wrong :3

oh, he didn't see her body. the bubbles were covering the whole surface of the water, so he didn't see anything, only her head and the hand she used to take the shampoo