L.Joe meets Chun Ji :: L.Joe's P.O.V.

A Diary, a Pen, and a Guy ♥

 

L.Joe's P.O.V.

 

Ah! Maybe today's a great day to go visit Jung Ri! I pulled the covers off my body and began my day by washing up and eating breakfast. Heck, I was too excited that I didn't get to sleep much! I can't wait to see Jung Ri! 

As I finished all the necessities I need for the morning, I looked at the mirror to fix myself up. I smiled at myself, and made a "hwaiting" sign with my hand. I walked out of my dorm. My roommates are out since they have summer classes. I locked the door behind me and rode my bicycle. I rode my bicycle so fast that it might ache the next day. But, It won't matter! I wanna see Jung Ri~

I'm so excited for this day because I'm going to confess to her that I like her! I really wanted to do that during break time or even dismissal. But she's really busy with her clubs and other school things. So, I really don't get the chance to tell her. But, this day's so perfect! There's the sun out, the weather is really nice!

What the hell could possibly go wrong?!

As I got in front of Jung Ri's apartment, I took a deep breath. I slapped my face to get rid of the tension a bit. I got off my bicycle and locked it to the nearest post. I wouldn't want my one and only bicycle to be stolen since it is my one and only.

As I walked near the apartment door, I could feel my heart beating fast. I shrugged it off and took a deep breathe. I knocked on the door for several times. It took a lot of my courage to knock.

As the door opened, Jung Ri was there, stunning as usual. I don't know why some guys don't find her attractive and beautiful, yes, she does have a somewhat flat chest, but she's gorgeous in the outside and inside. I could tell in her face that she was really happy this day. Well, coincidentally, so am I!

"L.Joe! I have super good news!" I heard Jung RI uttered out. Hearing her voice made me more nervous. I gulped down and began speaking.

"Jung Ri! I have news too! But I'm not sure if it's good news for you or bad news." I was fidgeting. Ah crap, my heart was beating too fast. I looked down at my shoes, then gained the confidence to take a look at the girl in front of me again. "You tell me your good news first!" I told her. Girls first, right? Her smile turned a bit happier, and then she turned and called out a name...Chun Ji? Who the hell? Maybe it was her brother. Wait...she didn't tell me she have a brother!

As the guy whose name is 'Chun Ji' came, Jung Ri hugged his arm. My heart felt like a crumpled paper in the trash can. The next words by Jung Ri made me stiff...b-boyfriend?

I wanted to either punch Chun Ji. But that would hurt Jung Ri. I also wanted to flee to my bicycle, but my feet were glued onto the floor. Heck...I was wrong. One guy just made my plans go upside down. Instead of saying such rude things, I just kept my mouth zipped and other words came out.

"Ah, yeah! It's great~ Wow. C-congratulations Jung Ri-ah." I said, plastering a smile on my smile. It was fake, but at least I smiled. This isn't my day.As Jung Ri asked me to come inside, I shooked my head. "Sorry Jung Ri. I think I forgot to do some chores back in our dorm. Min Soo* hyung will probably get mad at me. Well, bye~" I told Jung Ri, bowing my head and backing away. Min Soo hyung was really in summer classes and Niel is in soccer practice. And the house is spick and span so there are no chores. I lied...

I ran to my bicycle, unlocking it, and rode it. I rode the bike as fast as I could, wiping a tear from my eye.

...

Damn it... 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

*Min Soo is a roommate of L.Joe in their dorm, along with Niel who is younger than L.Joe

'hwaiting' is 'fighting' which is like a cheer that koreans make to increase their confidence (in my understanding)