The Encounter

Found

        "yah! Don't run! Come back here!", yelled a big guy in black attire.

        It was just another morning for Im Jina or Nana. It was just another debt collector who chased her. And it happened almost every day since her brother, Im Seulong, ran away. To tell the truth, she missed her brother. Eventhough he's silly and useless, he's still a part of her family, the only relative she had. She worked hard day and night only for him, but to her disappointment, he wasted the money for betting and clubbing. But still, no matter what she loves her brother wholeheartedly.

        Nana entered her office with her usual beautiful smile. She greeted everyone she met. Nana worked as an accountant at day and pole dancer at night. Of course people in her office doesn't have any idea about her night job. No one should know because she couldn't risk her job and get fired by her boss.

        "got chased by debt collector again?", asked Lizzy, one of her bestfriends.

        "still asking? You know exactly what the answer is, Lizzy.", said Uie, her other bestfriend.

        "ya, unnie... Lizzy... stop that!", Nana whined. Uie chuckled and Lizzy pouted.

        Uie and Lizzy were Nana's bestfriends. The three of them worked in the same office. Uie was their manager, but she treated them like a sister. They had lunch and hang out together. Nana was grateful that she had Uie and Lizzy.

        Time flied really fast, it was night already. Nana bid goodbye to Uie and Lizzy, she's now on her way to After School night club. She walked while humming a song, sometimes she skipped happily felt light and happy, sometimes she giggled seeing little puppies. Nana loved puppy for sure.

 

        "unnie!"

        Nana turned her head and saw Eyoung, her dancing partner. She smiled cutely and waved her right hand excitedly. She walked faster and hugged Nana.

        "well, no matter how y you dance, you still are a fluffy baby.", commented Nana as she chuckled.

        "unnie, big boss said tonight we will have a special performance!", Eyoung said excitedly as she blinked her already twinkling eyes.

        "and why is that?" Nana frowned.

        "because there will be a special guest, unnie..."

        Nana tilted her head. "and who is that?"

        Eyoung shook her head. "molla ~"

        "okay, let's go inside! I'm starting to freeze here!" Nana hugged her own body and pretended shivering. Eyoung giggled seeing Nana and they decided to come inside.

        Eyoung and Nana were ready to perform, they wore a pair of black thigh high and black top with low cut at the back that revealed their bare y back. The atmosphere was as hot as a well done steak, the audiences gapped their mouth with awe, and some of them even drooled over the two figures shamelessly. Nana smirked seeing the reaction because it meant she would get more bonus that night.

        One of the guests suddenly walked toward the stage and yanked Nana’s leg from the pole till she fell on the ground. Nana winced and trembled, she was scared and her leg was injured because of the incident. That man seemed too drunk to even talk properly, he blabbed about buying Nana for a night and kissing her beautiful legs like there’s no tomorrow.

        “YOU! HANDS OFF OF HER!” a tall scary man who Nana was sure wasn’t there during the performance, scolded the bald old man.

        The drunk man looked furious and yelled back at the abnormally super tall guy, “WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?”

        “I am Wu Yifan and I AM YOUR CEO.” He said with a high authority. Apparently they came from the same corporation, Nana noted.

        The old bald drunk man whimpered and apologized repeatedly, but the Yifan guy just shrugged it off and pushed the man aside to checked on Nana. “you okay?”, he asked. Nana nodded dumbfoundly since she felt lost at that time. The Yifan guy smiled and offered a hand for Nana to help her stand up. Nana winced once again at the injured leg. He raised an eyebrow and signaled his bodyguards (which Nana wondered when they came) to take Nana into the car.

 

        Nana was speechless. She didn’t know which God to thank because yes she could get away from the troublesome drunk man but she’s now sitting inside stranger’s car nicely, to the addition that stranger was a man. It felt like saved from a crocodile by a lion.

        They arrived at a mansion, if it’s not a mansion it must be a modern castle. The Yifan guy walked first and left Nana outside the house. She was about to escape silently and secretly when a butler came out of the house. He escorted Nana to a guest room at the second floor.

        The door was opened out of blue when Nana was examining the room. An old man on wheelchair came in with the Yifan guy behind him, pushing the wheelchair. Nana bowed at him politely.

        “are you Im Jina?”, he asked nicely with a bright smile planted on his lips.

        “yes, I am. Uhm… but how did you know my name by any chance?”

        “I know your grandmother. Mrs. Im was the one who lend me money till I could build my own corporation. I was broke and decided to do anything to make a living. And it leaded me to your grandparent’s house. I worked as a chauffeur but later your grandmother found out my potent and supported me to re-build my office.”, he explained.

        “I never knew my grandparents was that rich…”, she mumbled.

        “they got tricked by a cunning friend and invested their belonging to that cunning man, that’s why they became poor. I tried to help but your grandparents moved to a place that I didn’t know. Since that day I couldn’t sleep away my regret. It haunted me for the rest of my life.”

        “uhm… sir, they have died already. So, you can sleep peacefully now.” Nana smiled sincerely. The Yifan guy laughed but then got hit by the man before him.

        “pardon my grandson’s attitude, miss Im.”

        Nana nodded, “it’s okay, Mr… err…”

        “Wu. My name is Wu Jongwook. Anyway, I know your grandparents died and so did your parents. I kept trying to find you and your brother for all this time, to payback the kindness of your grandparents.”

        “it’s okay, Mr. Wu. You don’t have to pay anything.”

        “no, I want to take care of you and your brother. I can’t let you suffer and live like that. I want you to marry my grandson, Yifan, so that you can stay here with me and I can see you live a good life with my own eyes.”

        “I am sorry, Mr. Wu. With so much respect, I can’t accept your offer. I don’t need your money to be happy. And if you have inspected my life and figured out my money issue, I’m fine with it. For your information, I run fast.” With that Nana left the house, leaving the disappointed old soul and annoyed young man.