Final

I Love Skin-ship, but I Love You More

 

Jin’s POV

“Boys, we’re heading to a play-ground for mini-fanmeeting. Your fans are waiting there.”

I was just nodded as I looked at the scene outside the van. So crowded. Maybe this was why we needed to wait, driving there with this crowd situation might be not a good idea. There were many fans that held various banner about us—a Rookie who just debuted in Inkigayo today. I read it one by one, “Jin Jjang” “Jin Oppa!” and many more. Couldn’t help but smile in every banner. Appreciate it a lot, mentally say thanks to all the fans out there who made the banner for us.

“Hyung.” A boy called me when I was reading the banners. I turned around and see Taehyung with his usual grin. “You smile like idiots.”

“The banners are just beautiful.”

Taehyung just nodded as he put his hand on my shoulder then looked outside the window. He couldn’t do it as free as I could since he saw in the middle of me and J-Hope. I caught him smiled widely—which I find it adorable—as he looked some banners which said ‘V-yeomi’. Then he turned myself and said, “You’re right. The banners are just beautiful,” he said and shook J-Hope who was leaning his head on the window since he felt sleepy, “Hoseok Hyung! Don’t sleep. Come and look at those banners. All of them are beautiful.”

J-Hope rubbed his eyes before looked at Taehyung in his sleepy eyes, “Banners?”

The younger just nodded as he took J-Hope’s hand and pointed the older’s banner, “See? You can see that, right, Hyung? J-Hope!! J-Hope!!”

“Yeah,” The sleepy J-Hope just nodded and laughed a bit before leaned his head and back to sleep.

Our way to play-ground wasn’t long. It only took few minutes. We got out from the van and I saw Taehyung cling on Jimin on our way to meet the fan. What’s with that kid and skin-ship today? He did it more than he usually did.

“Hello. We are Bangtan Boys!” We introduced ourselves one by one. Taehyung was standing at the end of the line beside Suga with a pororo-necklace on his neck. While I was standing beside Suga by holding a pink-princess that fan gave me earlier.

The fan-meeting went great. There were a lot of fan that came. Jeongguk nudged my hand and asked me to made a heart-sign with him which I happily agreed. He was one cute maknae, really. Then I looked at Taehyung who was blowing some bubble from that pororo necklace. Suga was looking at him happily as he laughed at Taehyung’s childish act and gave him a neck-lace with “V-yeomi” banner on it that fan gave him earlier.

“V-Oppa! Do a heart-sign, please~~~”

A fan suddenly shouted from the back. Taehyung smiled to the fan and did heart-sign with cute facial expression as he looked at Suga—who was talking to Jimin—beside him. Was that mean he loved Suga the most? Uh, oh, I didn’t like this fact at all, really.

So to divert my attention, I was fooling around with Namjoon (Rap Monster, i’ll write his name Namjoon instead of Rap Monster for narration) and J-Hope then played with my pink-princess fan with the maknae. When I turned around to check Taehyung, I saw him talking to Jimin with his hand back-hugging Suga. Skin-ship much, uh?

When Suga did heart-sign for a fan, Taehyung turned his head to face me and just smirked. Yeah. A smirk. What’s with that boy today?

The fanmeet ended and we headed back to BigHit building. We met GLAM Senior there and being us, we all greeted him. Taehyun gave Zinni and Jiyeon friendly greeting, “Wassup Zinni and Jiyeon Noona!” While the rest greeted them politely.

“Jin Hyung!”

Taehyung’s voice. He called me with his practice outfit, a wife-beater and black training pants. “Yes, Taehyung-ah?”

“Can we eat ice-cream before go home? Me and Jiminie are craving for that,” he pleaded as he dragged Jimin along with him. The wash-board stomach boy just smiled in yes and piggy-back him.

I sighed in dislike and many other things then responded, “You make me sound like the leader. Go ask the leader.”

Both of them nodded then ran to Namjoon who was talking with J-Hope. “NAMJOON HYUNG! ICE CREAM!!!”

Namjoon just laughed at their childish act then said, “Do you really want Ice-Cream? Should I give you one?”

Taehyung nodded. Then he grabbed Namjoon’s hand and shook it while pouting at him. Jimin did the same to J-Hope. “Come on Hyung... Please buy us ice cream.”

“Fine, fine. Now let’s do practice.”


 

Monday meant school for three maknaes that hadn’t graduate yet. The company wanted us to keep doing our education every Monday since we had no music-shows that day. I was looking for Jeongguk to fix his uniform since as the oldest, even though I wasn’t the leader, it was my responsibility to kept my members looked okay. “Jeongguk-ah.”

“Here, Hyung!”

I heard Jeongguk shouted from his room and I immediately ran to him only to find Taehyung helped Jeongguk fix his tie. Taehyung’s lips moved in many expressions as his hands fixed Jeongguk’s tie. I coughed a bit, made Taehyung realized my appearance. He gave Jeongguk a pat on shoulder as he finished his tie and turned to me, “Good morning, Jin Hyung.”

“Good morning, Taehyung. Going to school today?”

Taehyun nodded and grabbed his bag. “Yeah. As you—“

“Taehyung-ah! We’re going now, right? Come on~”

Suga suddenly popped in and called Taehyung. The younger just nodded in adorable way as he ran toward his Hyung and grabbed Suga’s hand. I just watched it as I sighed. There were too many skin-ships that Taehyung did these days. I just couldn’t handle it.

Then I could free someone poked my arms, Jeongguk. I turned to face him and he said, “Hyung. Are you jealous? You like Taehyung Hyung, don’t you?”

Did I?

“Don’t talk non-sense, Jeongguk-ah,” I denied as I gave him his bag, “Go to school now. Bet Taehyung, and Jimin are waiting for you now.”

Jeongguk gave me one last smirk before left me alone in the room. Since when that maknae learnt about how to smirk in front of his Hyung.

Namjoon and J-Hope were looking for their own breakfast. The three maknaes were going to school and Suga was going with them. So I was alone. I decided to sat on the couch and played with my phone.


 

“Jin Hyung! Seokjin Hyung!”

A voice bothered me as I opened my eyes. Wait, I was asleep? But that wasn’t the matter. Taehyung was right in front of me with his school uniform were still on. What now.

“So you’re passed out when playing with phone again? Such a habit.”

I glared at him then asked, “Why don’t you at school?”

“It’s off,” Taehyung explained shortly then sat on the couch and hug me, “I realized that I didn’t do many skin-ship with my favorite Hyung these days!”

Favorite... Hyung?

“You do skin-ship with everyone, Taehyung-ah.”

He just looked at me with his innocent eyes and bite his lips, “I just love skin-ship. Especially with Yoongi Hyung, he has nice back to hug,” he explained then looked at me right to the eyes. His stare could melt me, really, it was soft yet fierce stare. Then he grabbed my hand and set a serious expression, “But there’s someone that I love more than skin-ship.”

Me?

I didn’t reply.

“I did Skin-Ship with other Hyungs and Jeongguk more than I usually did while reduced my skin-ship with him, when I usually skin-ship with him the most. I really hope he’d get jealous with that, since I need him to realize his feeling for me. I like his upset expression, it looks so great,” Taehyung said with his hand still on mine, “Because I do like him, A lot. But I guess that Hyung of mine is just too stupid to realize that I like him and realize his feeling. Or maybe that Hyung doesn’t like me, even though it doesn’t look like so.”

My breath shortened and I could feel my heart-beat pump faster. “Who are you talking about?”

Taehyung just smiled softly as he let go of my hand and stood up, was about to leave. “See? I guess that Hyung of mine is just too stupid. He doesn’t even realize that I was confessing to him. I don’t really like to say this kind of thing too direct,” he said then took his bag from the floor and left to his room.

Just when he was about to close his door, I held the door then looked at him in the eyes. “You were talking about me, weren’t you?”

“Isn’t it obvious?”

“Tae—“

“Seokjin Hyung,” he called me then smiled again. That smile. I just couldn’t. “I do love Skin-Ship. But you should know that I love Seokjin Hyung more.”

My face lit up at his confession. So he was really talking about me?

“I did a lot of skin-ship to the other Hyungs and Jeongguk to make you feel jealous. I don’t brave enough to confess when I’m not sure what you feel. Such a girl, I know. But judging from your reaction, I know it’s the best for me to confess.”

“Taehyung-ah.”

“You don’t need to say anything, Hyung. I just want to said that I love you more than Skin-Ship.”

I held his face, made him faced me in the eyes. I shut my eyes then confessed, “I glad to know that you love this hyung of yours more than Skin-Ship.” I smiled a bit and continued, “And I want you to know that I want more Skin-Ship.”

“Like?”

“Like this,” I kissed his forehead.

“A lot of this,” I kissed his noses.

“And more of this,” I kissed his lips.

Taehyung just blinked in disbelief, “Hyung?”

I smiled brightly at him and pulled him to a hug then whispered to his ears, “I want another Skin-Ship. More skin-ship. A lot of Skin-Ship. With you and only you, Kim Taehyung.”

“I do love Skin Ship. I do love Seokjin Hyung more than skin ship,” I heard him said, “But what I love the most is Skin Ship with Seokjin Hyung. I love you, Hyung.”

“I love you too, Skin Ship King.”

“I love you more, Princess Jin.”

“I love you the most, V-yeomi.”

“You can’t love me more than I do, Princess Hyung.”

Life was such a perfect story, wasn’t it?

Since that time, I did love Skin Ship more than I used to, especially when it came to doing Skin-Ship with my one and only Kim Taehyung.

 


Finished! 

I really hope you guys enjoyed this :)

Comments, Subsribes, and Votes are appreciated a lot! 

Meet me in twitter @Rometalia if you want to know more about me ^^