The truth comes out

My life as an idol

Hey guise! I haven't really been in the mood of writing this story lately. Maybe because I'm really into writing my other fan fic :) But this chapter seems kinda meh, and I'm really sorry. But after this chapter, the story really starts to MOVE :DDD So maybe we'll see some more drama...

Ahyeon's POV

"Family meeting, now!" Sunmi shouted from the kitchen one morning. I groaned and sat up, hitting my head on the ceiling as usual.
"Aish." I grumbled and climbed down.
We rarely had family meetings, but whenever we did, it was for a serious matter personnally concerning us or some scandal we got involved in, to help the members understand the situation more and support each other. We couldn't ever lie, that was one of Sunmi's strict rules.
"Why are we having this meeting?" I rubbed my eyes sleepily as I sat at the dining table. "What for?"
"You." Eunah said quietly.
"We've noticed that you've been pretty down lately." Eunmi added. I remained silent.
"Ahyeon, we won't be angry because you didn't tell us earlier. But it would be much better to talk about it." Sunmi sighed. I gulped and slowly nodded.
"I'm seeing someone." I sighed.
"And who is this someone?" Yeonah asked even though I'm pretty sure she knew who.
"...Bang Yongguk." I looked away.
"Okay... I'm not going to ask how this happened, but did something happen? Did you guys fight or something?" Sunmi asked slowly.
"No, it's actually something with Daehyun." I bit my sleeve and looked down at the table, not wanting to look at them.
"Did something happen?" Yeonah asked. "Like, is he pissed off at you or something?"
"Yeah." I slowly nodded and told them what had happened that day. How he came to my house and began shouting at me. Everything that had happened to me five years ago. There was a stunned silence as I finished my story.
"Damn." Yeonah said after a long time.
"He likes you." Sunmi said quietly. "That's why he's doing all of this."
"Unnie, I gathered that much. But I don't know, I feel so lost, so dead, he's my best friend and he's like a brother to me. I have no feelings of that sort for him. But he's just making things difficult." I put my head on the table, I couldn't hold it in anymore. I began to cry.
"Ahyeon-"
"I never wanted this to happen! I feel so lost because he's my best friend!" I sobbed. "I want to be friends again, but I don't know if he'll accept my apology-"
"Wait, you are not apologizing! He's the one that hurt you, and made you confused." Yeonah protested.
"She's right. If anyone's apologizing, it's Daehyun." Sunmi said gravely.
"Talk to him." Eunmi said quietly.
"Confront him. Ask him directly. Ask him how he feels about you." Eunah added.
"How~?" I wiped my eyes. "Ask him directly? I can't even look him in the eye anymore..."
"Ahyeon, don't ruin this friendship because you're scared of what he might think."
"If he's willing to be friends, he'll hear you out."
"And if you want to be friends too, then you'll hear him out as well." Sunmi smiled.
"Thanks guys." I smiled again, wiping my eyes. "This really helped."
Just then, my phone beeped with a message.

Go to the terrace. Yongguk.

"Guys, I'll be right back, okay?" I quickly put on my shoes and took the elevator to the terrace.
"Yongguk?" I looked around, only to find Daehyun standing there, admiring the scenery below. I sighed and stood next to him.
"Hey." He said quietly. I nodded.
"It's so beautiful, right?" He said after a while. "We can see the mountains now. Then more buildings will come and we won't be able to see them anymore."
"True." I sighed.
"Ahyeon, can I be honest with you?" He asked after a long time. I slowly nodded. He took a deep breath.
"Ahyeon. I like you. A lot." He looked straight into my eyes. "And I was really jealous when I saw you with Yongguk hyung. So I tried to break you up..." Now he looked away. I went closer to his side, and took his hand in mine. He stared at me in surprise.
"Daehyun, I love you. But not in the way you expected. You're like a brother to me."
"I knew you'd say that..." He sighed and looked away again. "Argh, I don't know what to say anymore... I'm sorry for even trying to do such a thing."
"Dae-"
"I really mean it, Ahyeon." He grabbed my hand. I sighed.
"How can you let go so easily?" My voice shook as I said these words. "I don't get you, Jung Daehyun..."
"Oh really? Then let me make it easier for you." He lifted my fringe and kissed my forehead lightly.
"Huh-"
"I liked you." He smiled sadly. "But Yongguk hyung made his move before I could. I was jealous, and tried to ruin things. But I realised how selfish I was being. So I'm going to let go now-"
"Daehyun, I know." I smiled and hugged him tightly. He stiffened in surprise.
"Ahyeon..."
"Daehyun, I'm sorry."
"Pabo, why are you sorry?!" He hugged me back. "I'm the one who should apologize..." His voice cracked.
"I missed you, Dae." I sniffed.
"Me too." He sighed. "I missed you too. Yah, if you have any problems with hyung-"
"I'll tell you first." I grinned.
"YAAY, NOONA AND HYUNG ARE FRIENDS AGAIN!" We heard Zelo's voice as he ran out towards us.
"Yes, we are, Junhong." I shook my head.
"Ugh, thank god you guys didn't fight." Youngjae walked in, shaking his head.
"Yeah, that's true." Himchan grinned, followed by the rest of the members.
"So you all know, huh?" I smiled lightly.
"You owe me." Yongguk arched his eyebrows at Daehyun, who just laughed and nodded.
"We have a barbacue today, downstairs, right now." Zelo grinned. "Let's go!"
"Yeah, I'm hungry." Daehyun nodded and let go of me.
"Anything for food." I rolled my eyes and followed them outside. Just then, someone grabbed my hand. The rest of them walked on, not seeming to notice.
"Yongguk-?!" I looked at him in surprise. He leaned against the wall.
"Ugh, I'm glad that's over..." He looked away. "I'm glad that everything's cleared up."
"Me too..." I nodded slowly.
"Now I don't have to worry about anyone trying to steal my girlfriend." He smirked, bending down a little so that his face was close to mine.
"Ew, when did you become so possessive?" I blushed and looked away.
"If I'm not possessive enough, someone will try and make a move. And besides, you seem to like it when I'm like that." He smirked, my cheek. I looked down, feeling embarrassed.
"Ahyeon, I'm sorry." He sighed.
"Eo? Why?" I arched my eyebrows.
"Because of me, you guys almost lost a good friendship."
"Yongguk, it's not your fault." I couldn't help it, but I started to laugh. "Behind that fierce image... in the end, you're a soft person at heart."
"Ahyeon." He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me against the wall, giving me the WTF look.
"Softie." I said quietly. He bent down and kissed me lightly.
"You're mine." He grinned. "And mine only."
"Same goes for you." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him again.

THERE WILL BE DRAMA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, I PROMISE YOU XD