Things happen I

My life as an idol

No one's POV

Slowly, but surely, strange things had begun to happen to Ahyeon.
It started off with small things. Things missing when she was at TS, the soles of her shoes would be ripped off, her sweats would be torn, and even once, one of her favorite chains was found to be broken.
"Aish, what is going on..." Ahyeon thought to herself one night. She couldn't get any sleep, so she decided to go out and take a walk or something.
Ahyeon sat at the edge of the terrace, thinking about the things that were happening to her.
Who would do this? It couldn't be the members, otherwise things would have happened inside the dorm as well.
Could it be some of the trainees? She wasn't exactly popular as a trainee. Jaemin was a trainee that disliked her. And they could be jealous that she was chosen within six months of training while many of them have been training for years.
Or it could be antis. Anti fans that are doing this. They could have joined TS on some pretext and decided to do this to her.
"There are so many possibilities..." She sighed to herself. "What the ..."
More had happened. Unknown numbers would constantly send her hate messages. People would call and insult her directly. Ahyeon had changed her number four times already, but somehow, they always got a hold of it again. It was hurtful, and many times, Ahyeon didn't feel like practicing at all. She would goof up during practice and make a lot of mistakes.
"I can't tell the other members, I don't want them to worry about me..." Ahyeon sighed as she got up. She hadn't brought a jacket and it was really cold. She walked back inside the building.
Suddenly, she heard a noise, like an animal in distress. She stopped in surprise. It seemed to be coming from the storage room at the far end of the corridor.
"Sounds like a cat, is it trapped in there? , it gets really cold in there, it could die..." 
She stopped in front of the door and opened it. She looked inside, but the sound seemed to have stopped.
Suddenly, someone pushed her into the room.
"WHAT-" She shouted angrily but the door suddenly slammed shut.
"HEY! LET ME OUT!" Ahyeon banged the door angrily. "YAH!"
She tried to open the door but it was locked. She sank to the floor, hugging herself tightly. It was really cold in the storage room, being air conditioned for some reason and it was already cold outside and it didn't help that she wore something really short. It was so warm inside the dorm...
"HELP ME! SOMEBODY!" She yelled again. "It's so cold." She banged the door again. "ANYBODY!"
Ahyeon screamed again and again. She was cold all over. She felt drained of energy.
"Help me..." She croaked. She must have been in there for an hour already. And who comes to the roof at 4 ing AM in the morning when it's too cold?
"Ugh, I can't fall asleep..." She shook her head as her eyes drooped. "Somebody..."

Jongup's POV

I found myself unable to sleep, so I decided to go up to the terrace to pass some time. I grabbed my iPod and made for the door.
"Hyung, where are you going?" Zelo sat up and rubbed his eyes.
"Out, can't sleep."
"Oh, let me come." Zelo groggily got up and pulled on his hoodie. We both walked to the terrace. I suddenly stopped when we reached the top.
"Hyung, what's wrong?" Zelo looked at me quizzingly.
"The terrace door is open." I said quietly. Zelo looked at the door, and then back at me. "Someone's here."
"Who?" He arched his eyebrows. It was 4 AM, who could be outside?
I stiffled a yawn. Now I feel sleepy.
"Let's just go." Zelo chuckled and closed the door. Just then, I heard a knocking sound.  I stopped again.
"Hyung?" Zelo asked.
"Ssh." I brought my finger to my lips to silence him. I motioned for him to follow me. I heard more knocks.
"Did you hear that?" I hissed.
"Sounds like it's coming from the storage room." Zelo nodded. We stopped in front of the storage room.
"Hello?" I asked cautiously.
"Jongup?!" I heard a silent voice croak at us.
"Ahyeon?!" I stared at the door in shock. What's she doing there?! It's freezing in there!
"Jongup, the door's locked..." She moaned. She must have been in there for a long time, maybe an hour. Looking at how cold it gets in there at this time, it's a miracle she didn't-
I shook my head, not wanting to think about it.
"Hyung, open the door." Zelo nodded.
"Ahyeon, step back." I stood back prepared myself. "Okay, three, two, one!" I slammed myself against the door. It gave way and the door fell to the floor.
"Ahyeon!" I helped her up. She was half-concious, freezing and cold all over. Zelo pulled off his hoodie and made her wear it.
"Hyung, we need to get her warm now, she's freezing all over." Zelo panicked. "She might be having hypothermia."
I looked at Ahyeon. She was pale all over and her lips had gone blue. She was shivering violently. She had tried to walk, but stumbled and almost fell. I lifted her in my arms and took her back to the dorm.


Ahyeon's POV

My vision was blurred and I was only aware that I was being carried somewhere by Jongup. I heard them talking to each other worriedly. I heard the door open and I was carried inside. I guessed that it was their dorm, for I heard Himchan exclaim in surprise. 
"What's going on?" I heard Himchan ask Jongup and Zelo.
"She was locked in the storage room." Jongup said as he put me down on the sofa. I was still shivering all over. Himchan bent down in front of my face and gasped in shock.
", Zelo, get the foot heater, Jongup, wake Yongguk, go!" They all rushed away. Himchan came back with an electric blanket and quickly wrapped it around me.
"Ahyeon, did you see who locked you in?" He asked me slowly.
"N-N-No, I was p-p-pushed in..." My teeth chattered.
"Okay, going to put this to max heat..." Himchan sighed and ruffled my hair. 
"You're a fighter, you know? You must have been in there for an hour." He smiled sadly. My vision started to clear up a bit. I looked at the clock. 4:15 in the morning. Zelo brought the heater and placed it at my foot. I could feel my body temperature rise steadily. My muscles shuddered to life. 
"Haa~" I sighed, feeling much better. Jongup brought a cup of something for me.
"Thank you so much..." I smiled at them.
"What happened?" I heard Yongguk's voice.
"Hyung, she got pushed into the storage room." Zelo said quietly.
"WHAT?" He sounded shocked. And angry. "But it's freezing in there-"
"We know. She's fine now." Himchan ruffled my hair again and grinned.
I noticed that Zelo's eyes were slowly drooping and Jongup had stiffled a yawn. Even Himchan looked dead tired.
"Alright, sleepyheads." Yongguk chuckled as he pulled Himchan to his feet. "Go to bed, we have a busy schedule tomorrow."
"But noona-" Zelo yawned.
"I got this." Yongguk nodded. They said good night and went back to their rooms.
"Ahyeon, are you feeling warm now?" He knelt down in front of me. I slowly nodded.
"I'll live for sure." I grinned, my teeth still chattering. Yongguk sat next to me and pulled the blanket so it was around the both of us. He put his arm around me, pulling me closer.
"Does it feel better now?" He smiled. I snuggled against him and nodded. "Much better."
"I'm sorry this happened to you." He said quietly.
"Don't be, it's my fault that I woke up and decided to go for a walk." I sighed.
"It's pretty suspicious, I mean, we'll have to report this incident to the security tomorrow, we can't let it pass by..."
"Do we have to?" I looked at him.
"Hey, what if it's some creepy stalker or some pedo ahjussi or-"
"Okay, point made!" I laughed. He chuckled and brought me closer to him.
"Yah, I think I'm warm enough now." I said after about an hour. It was 5 AM. He chuckled and got up.
"Kaja?" He held out his hand. I smiled lightly and took his hand. We slowly walked back to my apartment.
"Good night." I smiled lightly. He bent down and kissed me, taking me by surprise.
"Good morning." He whispered softly, grinning like an idiot. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I rang the doorbell.
"Ahyeon, what-" Eunah grumbled angrily, but stopped abruptly when she saw Yongguk.
"Oh, hey-"
"Take care of her, she's sneaking out of bed." Yongguk ruffled my hair.
"YAH-"
"Bye." He winked and ran towards the stairs.
"Yah, Ahyeon!" Eunah grinned and grabbed my hand. She suddenly pulled it back. "Yah, you're cold."
"Because it's cold outside?" I arched my eyebrows. "Now let me go sleep, I'm sleepy."
"OOH, DID YOU DO IT WITH YONGGUK-"
"YAH!" I shouted. "DON'T SAY SUCH THINGS SO RANDOMLY!"
"Well, did you? You look embarrassed-"
"NO! OF COURSE NOT!" I growled, and suddenly had a coughing fit.
"Whoa, I'm sorry, are you okay?" She asked slowly. I nodded, not wanting to worry her.
"Yeah, I'm fine, unnie. Let's just go sleep now-"
"SLEEP! It's 5 AM!"

Oh , that was seriously close, Ahyeon. Wonder who pushed her...
Double update today! Now I'm in the mood to write for this story :DDD