Meeting EXO-K

Dear Crush,

~Next Morning~


-nobody’s POV - 

 

“Honey~~  we’re going out now, Kyungsoo is coming over soon. Make sure you eat breakfast okay?~!” Your mum yelled sweetly. 

“Bye sweetie~~~”

 

“Ugh..mmmm..’ you covered your face from the sun with your blanket. You yawned as you sat up in your bed still half asleep.  -yawn- 

You walked into the bathroom to wash your face. 

You groaned as you stared at your reflection * ugh why did I wake up so early, its the weekend,hsddhdhydu* 

you checked your phone to check the time.

 

7:12am- *sigh* - 

1 New message- *oh*

 

You checked the message without looking at the ID. 

To - ________ ❤

‘Why’d you run off like that? What happened?'

                    -Sent from Kyungsoo oppa ❤

 

You glared at your phone, as you typed your reply.

To - Kyungsoo oppa ❤

‘oh hehe sorry oppa~ I had to get some food from the shops...^_^’

                     - Sent from _______ ❤

 

-30 minutes Later-

You walked downstairs heading to the kitchen for some breakfast. *where did my parents go?* you wondered as you poured your cereal in your bowl. 

 

~~DING DONG~~ DING DONG~~

 

*He’s here! *Why so early T_T*

“ Im here _____!!! Open up the door!~~” He yelled excitedly.

You went and opened the door for Kyungsoo. He waved as he walked in, cheerful as ever. 

You ignored his appearance, which made him pout. You went back to the kitchen and continued to eat your cereal.

 

“So why did you actually run off yesterday?” Kyungsoo asked breaking the silence.

*I knew he was going to ask* 

You frantically searched for another excuse. “Uhh I-I told you I had to...get groceries” 

“and plus I already told you this morning~ Did you not get my text reply..?” You rolled your eyes as you stood up to place your bowl in the sink.

He looked at you and started laughing.

“You know you’re bad at lying right?” He answered with a cheeky look on his face.

“Come on~! tell me~~” he said as you sat back down. 

“I told you already!!” you yelled back obviously annoyed by him. 

The atmosphere around you starting getting awkward. 

 

“So.. want to do something today?” Kyungsoo asked breaking the silence yet again.

You shook your head in response.

 

“Aish, ah I see.. wanna hang out with me and my friends?” He asked again. 

You shook your head again. “No. I have school work to do.” The truth is that you’ve already done all your homework, You just didn’t want to hang out him nor his friends and plus you wanted to stay home and enjoy the weekend. 

 

“I can hook you up with one of my friends~~ HAHAHAAHA” he added. 

You were shocked at the thought of the word ‘Friends’ 

*Is that pretty guy going to be there? Then there is NO WAY I’m going.* You remembered what happened yesterday at the lights.

You shook your head once again.

“well too bad, you’re coming! we're only going to get some bubble tea~” He said with a mocking voice. 

*A-ISH -This guy...BUBBLE TEAA~ ^*^* 

“Fine, I’ll get dressed. There isn’t anything to do anyways...” 

“kaay”

“Don’t kay me” you glared at him as you walked off.

 

~~

 

“HURRY! YOU’VE BEEN IN THERE FOR 20 MINUETS.” Kyungsoo yelled.

“Be patient,just 2 more minutes ~” You happily sang~~~

 

 

You wore something simple but cute, you walked down the stairs with a backpack on and smiled at Kyungsoo.

😄 * You gleamed happily~

“Ready?” 

 

------

 

- Bubble Tea Shop -

 

------

-Your POV-

 

We walked to the nearest Bubble Tea shop, we always come here together. 

I would get the Chocolate Tea and Kyungsoo would always get Strawberry *YUM*. 

I saw a group of guys standing out the front of the shop, they were waving but this time I didn’t wave back. *incase I embarrass my self yet again*

Kyungsoo seemed happy waving back.  

*Are they the friends he mentioned earlier?* “Are they your friends?” you whispered to Baby Face.

 “Yeah, come on~~ lets meet them” Kyungsoo replied blissfully. 

 You played with your hair when you walked up to them, you bowed politely. There was about 4 of them.

You looked at each and one of them. 

*woah, they’re all good looking, why didnt I know about them earlier* 

“Guys, this is my best friend ______” he said proudly with a cheesy grin on his face. “Hello” You shyly bowed. 

“_______~ This is Suho”  “HII!” Suho waved. 

“This here is Chanyeol”  “Yo~” A tall guy with a cute face greeted  *O_O His voice does not match his face at all*

“This is Kai” “Annyeong!” he smiled as he waved and chuckled slightly. 

“This is maknae Sehun!” Kyungsoo said as he went to hug the youngest one. 

 

“Oh DUDU~~~~ You’re finally here!~~”  Someone appeared out of no where and yelled. 

You look to see who it was then 

-THUMP THUMP THUMP- 

 Your heart was beating like you were about to have a heart attack. *It’s that guy---* 

“Hey hyung~” Kyungsoo joyfully sang. 

The guys started walking into the shop. *Did he see me? Hope not* You frowned as you shyly walked after them.

 

“Lets sit here~” Chanyeol said in his deep voice. You took the seat next to kyungsoo. You each ordered your bubble tea. The waiter came with your drinks, "kamsahamnida" you all said. You were happily sipping on your drink. *mm yummmy~* 

“You’re the girl from yesterday right?” You stopped drinking and looked up at the guy. “um-mm- y-ea-s-s” You didn’t know why you were stuttering. *whats wrong with me*

“Oh! Nice to meet you.. my name is Baekhyun~!” Baekhyun introduced himself. 

You gave an awkward smile and nodded. “nice to m-eet you too.. my-name is ______.” You blushed. He gave you a smile and sipped on his drink. 

*His smile is perfect wow*

 

The guys started talking about random things. You weren’t really interested in what they were discussing about so you just sat there and kept quiet. *someone please come and save me*. 

But no one did. You were stuck there, listening to their conversations. *It's to embarrassing to say anything*

 

You couldn’t take it anymore so you excused yourself and went to the bathroom. 

You started walking to the restroom. You quickly splashed your face with the cool water and started heading back to the guys, hoping something exciting would of happened while you were gone.

But again, you were stuck there bored. 

 

~ moments later ~

 

“We should go home now” Kyungsoo cheered. 

“We should go too~” Suho said nudging Kai while the others nodded. 

“Byee noona~~~it’s nice meeting you~~” Sehun said with a big grin on his face. * aw how cute*

"byee~~" you waved as you walked off.

 

*FINALLY* You cheered in your mind. 

 


We updated again~ hope you enjoyed this LOOONNGG chapter~~ :D Comment and subscribe ^^ 

-Lots of lovee from ~ kimkibumk & ji-yeol 

Myungsoo is coming soon ^*^