Friends with Infinite???

Dear Crush,

-yawns-

It’s monday morning which means you have school. 

You got up out of bed and did your usual morning routine still half asleep.

~

“BYE MUM, BYE DAD, I’m leaving now..” You yelled opening your front door and leaving.

 

-----------

School

-----------

“_____!” Kyungsoo yelled as he hugged you from behind.

 

“Oppa!” you said in reply as you struggled getting out of his grip. "Have a good day~!" Kyungsoo said as he walked off.

*is that all he's going to say to me?*

-----

You waited for Minji at the front gates.

 “_____! you turned and saw Minji waving. You ran to her a gave her a big hug.  

“Minji-ah.. I’m sorry we didnt get to catch up on the weekend” you pouted when you told her. 

“It’s okay, I was busy anyway..” She smiled.

 

“So what did you end up doing on the weekend” Minji asked as you walked into the hall.

 

“Nothing much, Just hanging around with Kyungsoo and his friends” You grinned cheekily, 

“are they hot!?” she asked curiously, 

“uuh, y-eah-h there was this one guy, his name was Baek.... Baekhyun...I think”

“OOOh what did he look like?”

*PERFECT!* “Well....he has a perfect smile and his eyes are just WOW!.....” you blabbed on to Minji explaining what this amazing guy looked like.

“Somebody’s got a cruusshhh~~!” she teased while nudging you.

“A-ISH, NO I DONT!!!” you said furiously.

 “Why are your cheeks so red then?~” she said batting her eyelashes at you. “SHUT Uup~” you slapped her arm.

“hehehe” Minji walked off grinning knowing she succeeded.

 

-RING RING RING- 

Every student headed to their classes. Your locker area was busy filled with students running around and blabbing on about their weekend. 

You went to your english class. You sat down on your seat as you put your chin on your palms waiting for the teacher to enter the classroom. 

 

Your teacher handed out test sheets. *Oh shiit! forgot about the test!!* You were probably not the only one in your class that had forgotten about the test since you can hear students whispering to each other. 

        “I totally forgot about it” 

                             “I was at a party and had no time to study..” One of the girls said.

“test? what test?”                                           

                                           "Never gunna use this in life anyway"

 

“Ughhhhhhh Miss’ I need to pee!!” Your seat parter yelled out. 

You turned your head to him with a disgusted face. *He always manages to find an excuse*.

 

“No one will be leaving this classroom until they have finish the test.” Your teacher stated with a smirk.

The guy let out a long sigh.

 

 

Miss. Yang started handing out the test sheets. You weren’t really good at english or bad at it. You took a look at the sheet

*Lets do it~! Fighting!!* You cheered in your mind. 

 

---- 19 minutes later

“Done!” you stretched your arm out and then flipped the front of the test over. You looked around the class room, most people were still doing the test while some went off in dreamland, not bothering to do the test at all.

You saw Kyungsoo, who looked like he was very focused on the test. Usually he would be one of the first to finish the test and the two of you would be passing notes to each other, while waiting for the other students to finish.

*Guess I’ll just have to wait...* *sigh*

 

“Alright class~ Finish up the question that you’re doing and stop” Miss. Yang announced.

 You could hear cheers around the classroom. 

 

--Lunch Time--

**Note:: You and Minji aren't in the same class^^*

 

You were sitting with Minji at the cafeteria enjoying your food. She was blabbing on about how good-looking her student teacher was. 

Mr. Jung this, Mr. Jung that”. 

“Omo there he is!! Look _____!! Loook!! isn’t he so handsome?” she pointed to ‘Mr. Jung’ who was walking pass. He wasn’t that bad looking you admitted. 

“yeah yeah--”

“_______~ do you want to come over tonight? Minji asked changing the subject.

 “My parents are having a business party at my place and I won’t know anyone there!! Pleaseee come, Pleeaassee~~ she gave you the puppy dog look. *how could I refuse*

    “hmmm.. sure I'd love to!. I haven’t seen Mrs.Kim in ages!!!!” You answered. 

“You and Umma.” she rolled her eyes playfully. 

 

“INFINITE IS HERE~~” One girl yelled. Then the cafeteria started getting crowded with girls fangirling over the popular Kingkas. You saw the group of guys making their way to one of the tables. 

“ahh~ Infinite” Minji clapped her hands. 

“Come ______! I have to tell Myungsoo to text umma that you’re coming over tonight! Umma will be delighted to hear the news!” she added while grabbing your hand and dragging you to the table where Infinite was sitting. 

**Note:: Myungsoo is Minji’s brother ^^**

 

“Yah- can’t you just use your phone?” you argued.

“But I want to see Infinite~~~” 

“Fine." You didn't want to argue with her since she would end up dragging you anyway.

 

“Annyeong Oppas!” Minji beamed waving her hands. You were standing away from her and smiling awkwardly. 

“Hey Minji” The boys greeted back expect for one person. 

“What do you need now..~ ” Myungsoo asked with a straight face. 

*Same cold Myungsoo...*

You looked at Minji. She looked like she was lost. *Isn’t she going to ask her him to text her umma that I’ll be joining the party?* You thought as you waited her to answer L.

 

The boys were also waiting for her to answer when they noticed someone else was with her which made them all curious. 

“Minji~~ who’s that?” one of the guys asked. 

*Thankyou Sungyeol oppa!* Minji thanked Sungyeol in her mind. 

“Oh! This is my bestfriend! _______!” She grabbed your hand and pused you forward. 

 

Everyone starred in awe at your beautiful face. You felt awkward having all eyes on you. You didn’t really like attention that much, especially..from guys. 

“umm-- hi” You tried hard not to sound too awkward. 

The guys kept starring at you. 

 

“Yah- Oppas! Stop drooling over my best-friend” Minji commented bringing all the guys back to earth.

---

You and Minji ended up spending the rest of your lunch with Infinite, which made most girls envy you. You all ended up talking about random things. 

You really enjoyed spending time with them and soon forgot all about the texting situation. It seemed like you known them for ages. They were all dorky and sweet.

*Are kingkas meant to be this dorky*? You thought as you smiled and continued talking. 

----

 

-After school-

 

You said your goodbyes to Minji. “Be ready by 7pm! I’ll pick you up” she said she hugged you tightly. 

“Yah- Women I can’t breathe.. ha ha ha” You laughed. 

 

*hmm... what should I wear?* You thought as you walked off into the distance. 


**MYUNGSOO IS HERE** YAY`~FINALLY^^

hey guys~~ thankyou for reading this ^^ we really like reading the comments and It encourages us alot~~ We want to thank you all ^^

- Please comment and subcribe! :D thanks~~