What the hell

StUpId In LoVe~ ♥CL⊤&GD;♥

CHAPTER 7

…Seunghyun’s POV…

“So, for how long are you going to stay here?” I asked him

“Forever I guess???” He said to me in an unsure tone.

”About Chearin… are you really going to take it seriously?”

”Why not? I have been lonely for the past 2 years you know…” Ji young said

”2 years?! What happened to you in the past years?? ” I said.

”Remember after I left Korea for 8 years? I met a girl, she was beautiful. I have been chasing her for the past 5 years and finally it happened. We were happy, I guess, well that's what I felt at least.”

”Then…” I said anticipating for him to answer back.

”She said I suddenly changed and all. At first I didn’t get what she was saying then she started to date other guys when we haven’t officially broke up and I also did. It was actually quite funny when I try to remember the past. I was still a kid back then and didn’t know a single thing about love. I thought love is only about having butterflies in your stomach.”

”Wow you never told me that thru the phone.” I said.

”Well I think it’s better telling you this personally.”Ji young said.

”You know I had no idea that you can actually be in a situation like this.” I said.

”I have learned my lesson after that. I actually did some reflecting on myself *laughs*, I knew It was all because of me that’s why she was so hurt. I tried looking for company, but Ms. Right never came.”

”So that’s why you came back here?” I said.

”But that’s not the main reason I came back but after I saw Chaerin I knew I didn’t make the wrong decision and I will never make it again especially with her.”Ji young said to me, now with a more serious tone.

”So you are serious huh?” I said, a little bit sad.

”Wait… before I ask help from you what exactly is your relationship with one another?”Ji young asked me.

”Relationship? Don’t get the wrong idea okay… we are just friends, I think.” I said not sure of what I’m saying.

”I think? What do you mean by I think?” He asked me.

”What I’m saying is that we are not even in the friendship terms… kinda like the hello-goodbye relationship.” I said.

”Ohh… I thought you were going to say “more than a friend type”… ”Ji young said in a joking manner.

*laughs*

”Well I guess less is better that more right?” He told me then patted my shoulder and went to his room.

It felt very weird, like I have never talked to anyone with her as the topic. Even with Daesung, never. I don’t know why a half of me is saying that the whole Ji young and Chaerin match making is a big mistake and just a waste of time but if I think deeper, why do I even care? Do I have the right to do or say that?It’s not like I like her or something or she was someone special that I don’t want others to have. And if I did like her I would have asked her out a long time ago. But no, it’s like two there was two of me who was fighting back and forth about liking Chaerin or not.

...End of POV...

I woke up in early the morning because the sun rose directly on my face... Way to go on destroying my alone time with my bed. So there I was wide awake, went down to eat breakfast then went upstairs to my room again.

I remember last night after that play production, me and the girls with Han byulunnie and my mom went to this restaurant and went to a karaoke house and then went home. And now that you mentioned it, it was a lot of fun last night and I remember Daraunnie hitting on the waiter which by the way was so FAIL!! She ended up spilling her ice tea on his slacks. Poor guy though.
I took my bag on the table and started taking out some of my books and in one of the pockets I felt something, like a paper and took it out.

” Seunghyun’s phone number!!” Good thing nobody’s home. So I took my phone and dialled the number. Every number that I was punching in the more my heart beat goes faster and faster. And finally I have successfully dialled his number on my cell and the only thing that I need to do is to press the button “call”. Okay, here goes nothing. Then I slowly put my cell near my right ear and I was already the ringing tone...

... ... ...

Oh God, Why am I so nervous?!

... .. ...

”Hello?”Seunghyun said. I recognized his voice. His ohhsoo sweet deep yet calming voice, okay I need to stop my fangirl-ing moments. I left my phone on my bed and ran to the kitchen and...

”KYAA!!!” I screamed and danced happily. I can’t control myself I was just TOO happy, then I went back to my room running and took my phone again.


*beep*


*beep*


*beep*

He hung up. Maybe I took a long time fangirl-ing and thought it was just some prank call because apparently no one was answering...


...Next Day...


I hate this day...

I don’t want to go to school...

Every year since 5th grade I never went to school when the 14th of February came. I probably had the most embarrassing moment that happened on lovers’ day... Let me give you an example of what happened that certain year in that certain day.

I went to school holding a bar of chocolate with a yellow ribbon wrapped around it...

Since my elementary school skirt was blue I had no idea that it was the day of the month. There was like a big splat of red paint at my and of course what can go more embarrassing than that so in the end I was never been able to give it to the guy I like so I ended up eating it in the bathroom while drying my skirt with the hand blower.

When I went home mom told me that dad just got fired from his job because of stealing which is so not true and that’s a different story so I will end it here. So dad went to find a new job.

And then cameAnbu, my Japanese best friend died after medication for 2 months. He was the best dog anyone can ever dream of having...I treated him like he was my own son. I still remember every single pain brought him because of that antibiotic injection or whatever you call it.

But mom still had the urge to make it a special day so mom wanted to cook grilled fish fillet but then all the fish markets near our neighbourhood was closed because it was valentines and blah blahblah... so me and my mom ended up eating dukboki and instant noodles.

Classic isn’t it? Just like in the dramas. I actually still can’t believe that happened in just one day and out of all days it had to be Valentine’s Day. But today is actually Ms. Kim’s birthday (who would have known?) so I have no choice but to attend school. First I have to pass my requirements, since it is almost the end of the semester and also my report on the play production and lastly my present to her that my mom just made. Its homemade cookies. Maybe I’ll just tell mom that I’m not feeling well? Yeah right, my mom probably is questioning why I always get sick when valentines come.

So in the end I did come to school empty handed. Every girl in the school probably has a present holding on to. But did I forget Seunghyun? I didn’t forgot him if that’s what you think, I was planning on giving it to him the next day when all the girls have already given their presents to him. Because according to the book… have you forgotten about it?? I hope you didn’t cause that book has taught me a lot of point of views from guys and all, it’s funny how it’s actually helpful.

STEP 6

There are three types of boys…

Type A: Guys who were born handsome and always gets extra attention but gets tired of it. They do not tend to like girls who are the type to annoy them who literally throw themselves to them. They usually like girls who are hard to get because they think it’s challenging and fun.

Type B: The ones who openly shows their love to himself and his popularity. Doesn’t get tired of the amount of love that he receives but still has a good heart.

Type C: Who is usually the nerdy-handsome guy who tends to be quite at all times. He may not be good on expressing on what he feels inside but still likes the attention given to him.



…At School…


“Unnie, why are you empty handed?” Minkki asked me.

”Because based on the book and google.com, guys likes it is better when they receive gifts from their own fangirls that are not too desperate to give it to them, that’s why I’m trying to pay safe and not act to desperate...” I said proudly.

”Whatever unnie, no matter you give it to him today or tomorrow it doesn’t make any difference, you still gave him a present.” Minkki said in a matter of fact.

”Still!! It doesn’t make me look desperate.” I said becoming impatient.

”So… do you think you will be receiving anybody’s heart today?? Or maybe someone special??”Minkki asked me.

”You do know that Seunghyun is out of the box… I still have a long way to go.” I said.

”You mean your addictiveness to Seunghyun is just a kiddie-kiddie crush?” Minkki asked.

”FYI it’s not kiddie-kiddie crush and I am not addicted to him…” I said in a matter of fact.

”Okay, okay… I’ll see later unnie…”

I entered the classroom and just sited there while waiting for the teacher to arrive.

”Good morning class…” Ms. Kim said

”Good morning Ms. Kim.” We said while standing up then sat down. Then she started to talk about things in the history of WW one and blah blahblah… Gosh this day it probably the most boring day in the whole school year. I had no idea that February 14 would be this boring… And nobody is even listening to the teacher, looks like everybody is talking about valentines ayy?? So 10 minutes passed… and another 10 minutes then another one until the bell rang.

“Finally.” I said out loud while I stretched my back. I went out of the room and saw the girls there.

”Why are here? Were you dismissed early?” I asked them.

”Well since we ran to each other we thought we should just to your classroom instead” Daraunnie said.

”Let’s go.” Bomunnie said

”Wait, let me just talk to Ms. Kim.” I said while running to Ms. Kim.

”Ms. Kim! Here, my mom made it herself.” I gave her the box of cookies in my hands.

”Thanks Chaerin. Tell your mom I said thanks!” Ms. Kim said

”I will.” I said then went to the girls. When I was about to talk to the girls some guy went in front of me.

”Hi Chaerin.” The guy whom I have just seen for the first time called me by my name.

”Umm… D-do I k-know you?” I said in confused tone.

”Ohh sorry if I still haven’t introduce myself… my name is Junho, Lee Junho” Junho guy said.

”Junho? Are you a second year? I haven’t seen you around.” I asked him.

”No, I’m a freshmen. I just transferred here two weeks ago and last week I saw you act on stage I think you performed great.”
He said while smiling. I gotta say he is pretty cute^_^…

”By the way, here…”He gave me a box of chocolates or something from his bag, I didn’t took a good look at it.

”Thanks.” I said. In all my life I have never received a valentines present. Then he smiled at me one last time and walked away.

”Unnie do you know that guy?!” Minkki asked me turning into a total fangirl while the other two keeps on teasing me.

”Chae, his is so cute and adorable!! I think it’s better to ditch that useless Seunghyun of yours and just go out with that Junho guy!” Daraunnie said.

”Hey! Seunghyun is not useless and he didn’t even ask me out. So????”

”Of course for now he didn’t ask you, you just met him and besides you have already been in step 6 and still NOTHING has
happened between you and Seunghyun?” Bomunnie said in a matter of fact.

”Well did you expect that we would be so lovey dovey so quickly…” I said.

”Okay, okay enough with the whole who-should-chaeunnie-end up-with, let just eat okay? I’m starving already…” Minkki said trying to act cute.

”Okay, let’s go before all the good food runs out.” Bomunnie said. So we went down stairs then…

I saw Seunghyun coming our way and he was looking at me. Only looking at me and smiling I can already see Seunghyun’sfangirls shooting death glares at me at the corner of my eye.

”S-seunghyun o-oppa?” I said nervously and if I mean nervous, I really mean nervous! My hands where already sweating. He was holding something at his back. Then when he was already in front of me...

“Chaerin ah.” He said while smiling. Am I dreaming?? But did I just receive a gift a while ago by that Junho guy and now… Is Seunghyun really going to give me a present?

”Here.” Then he showed me the one he was holding behind his back, it was a white rose with little note attached to it. My eyes widen in shock. It’s funny cause its actually my first receiving a valentines gift and I received two on the same day but numbers really didn’t matter to me now that I just realized on what situation I’m on. He smiled at me and I smiled back at him. Are my prayers are finally coming true? If it is, I definitely need to go to the Church and thank the angles above a milli… no a trillion times!

”It’s from a friend.”


. . .


. . .


W-what? What did Seunghyun just said? WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!

”F-from a f-friend???” I asked him. I was already having a hard time breathing even though I just stood there.

”Yeah. His name is Ji young, just so you know.” Seunghyun said.

”U-umm, I don't know what to say?” I said then I reached for the rose that he was holding. Then here was an awkward silence.

”You don't have to... ...B-bye then…” Seunghyun said then smiled again and went down stairs.

”B-b-bye…” I said still confused and stayed still to where I was standing. Okay… so much for the exaggerating reaction…

”Ch-chae ah… are you alright?” Bomunnie asked me concerned.

”Ji young? Do you know a guy named Ji young?” I just skipped Bomunnie’s question instead. I was still shock on what I just encountered. But then why would I expect that he would really give me a valentine’s present? I was just so stupid to even think of that.

”Unnie, what written in the note?”Minnki asked.

”Note? What note?” Then I just remembered the note attached on the rose. And this is what’s written on it.

Hi Lee Chaerin.

Wanna find out who I am? Kekeke… Meet me at the third floor near the stairs. I’ll be waiting for you!

-....^_^


”Gosh, why such a short love letter and why is his name a simile face?” Daraunnie said peeking at the letter I’m holding.

Simile face? I think this Ji young guy told Seunghyun to keep his name unknown but he still told me... "Just so you know" Seunghyun said that... Who is this Ji young guy???…

_ _ _ _ _
Author's note:
Now that Jiyoung and Chaerin will official meet what will happen to Seunghyun's unsure feelings? Will it stay the same or will it change??

My silent readers please comment!!! I feel like my fanfic is really quite...lol.