The End...

StUpId In LoVe~ ♥CL⊤&GD;♥

 

CHAPTER 33

Almost after 2 hours we arrived at the hotel and it was already around 11pm.

 

"Chaerin! Seunghyun!" As soon as we entered the hotel YG sangsaeng-nim quickly came to us and hugged us like a father. He looks like he hasn’t slept in days.

 

"I was worried sick!"

 

"Sorry for causing trouble." I said

 

"Don’t say sorry Chaerin. I’m glad you’re back safe, both of you." All three of us looked like each other. I felt like crying because of happiness. We’re back and everything’s the way I wanted it to be.

 

"Just, please be careful now and don’t go anywhere without telling me or your managers. I don’t think I can handle any more of this." He added.

 

"Yes sangseang-nim." Me and oppa said.

 

"Your members might be sleeping already. Get some rest." He said.

 

"Yes. Good night." Me and oppa bowed and got to the elevator. YG gave us individual rooms so I won’t get to see the girls.

 

"I’ll bring you to your room." Oppa said.

 

"You don’t need to. I bet you’re really tired." I said.

 

"Would it be weird if I said I’m not?" He chuckled.

 

"Okay, okay." I laughed with him.

 

We reached my room.

 

"Well, this is me." I showed an awkward smile.

 

"Uhmm. So… goodnight." He said.

 

"Goodnight."

 

"Goodnight!" We just stared at each other. We both didn’t know what to do next and awkward silence just filled the air.

 

"Bye..." Then I closed the door.

 

…Seunghyun’s POV…

 

After Chaerin entered her room... I felt lost. What am I going to do now? Maybe I’m just not used since I’ve spent these past days with her.

 

I should be dead tired right now but… Why do I feel like I don’t want the day to end without her? Oh what are you thinking Seunghyun… get some sleep. You’ll see her in the morning.

 

I felt a little better and went to my room. I went to the bathroom and washed my face and got some fresh clothes. I lay down on my bed until I realize…

 

"I’m not going to sleep."

 

I quickly got up and went my way to Chaerin’s room.

 

I was waiting for the elevator the open until…

 

Bom and Jiyoung is looking at me jaw-dropped as if I’m a ghost.

 

"Hyung!!!" Jiyoung ran to me and hugged me tight.

 

"Seunghyun where have you been? I’ve missed you so much!" Bom said as if like he pushed Jiyoung to the side and hugged me tighter.

 

"Where have you been? Where’s Chaerin? Are you okay? When did you arrive?" Bom keeps on throwing me questions I don’t even know what to answer first.

 

"Uh- I don’t know…" I said.

 

"Hyung! I’m really sorry for ruining the surprise but… I told her." Jiyoung said. Surprise?

 

 

Surprise?

 

 

I’m supposed to marry Bom.

 

"Hyung?"

 

"Hyung I’m really sorry! It’s just that Bom noona’s been really upset that you were gone so… I told here so she would stop being sad." I got to my senses.

 

"Seunghyun I don’t need a big wedding! Let’s just to it here!" She said excitingly.

 

"Let’s do it tomorrow! We’re here in Hawaii it’s a beautiful island and…"

 

The elevator opened and Chaerin was inside smiling and excited until she saw us and her expression changed.

 

"Chaerin!!!" Bom noona screamed and hugged Chaerin.

 

"Y-you’re here. You’re all here!" She said faking a smile.

 

"They’re getting married tomorrow!" Jiyoung suddenly blurted.

 

Chaerin looked at me first. I couldn’t read her face but things for sure she’s shocked.

 

"That- that is… amazing! I’m… speechless." She just kept her gaze at me and her face can tell what she’s feeling.

 

What have I done? What are you doing Seunghyun?! You’ve messed up again! I’m breaking her heart again…

 

…Chaerin’s POV…

 

After oppa brought me to my room, I couldn’t get a hold of myself. I don’t wanna sleep… I want to be with him. When I got out of the elevator I saw Bom, Jiyoung and Seunghyun oppa.

"They’re getting married tomorrow!" That was the only thing that I absorbed.

I looked at him immediately. As if time stops... I can't really think properly right now but one thing for sure, I was just an option. Everything that happened on that island stayed, on that island. 

"Chaerin. Wh-what do you think?" Seunghyun was saying something and he was looking at my direction but I can't hear anything.

"What do I think? Wh-wh-why does it matter... wh-what I think?"

 

"I know you just came and it’s so quick but I’d be really happy if you’d be my maid of honour." Bom unnie said with sparkled on her eyes.

 

"O-of course." I said stuttering. There is just one thing on my mind. I need to get out of here.

 

"Well, we'll see you guys in the morning. You have a long day tomorrow." Jiyoung flashed a big smile and like it came to me I had to smile to.

 

Jiyoung oppa put his arm over my shoulder

 

 

"Great! I’ll tell the girls and the organizers first thing in the morning!" I heard Bom unnie say excitingly.

 

Jiyoung took me to my room. He really wasn’t talking too much until we reach my room.

 

"Chaerin… are you alright?" He asked. Why do I sense that he’s reading my mind?

 

"Wh-what? What are you talking about I’m great!" I faked a laugh and hit his arm playfully.

 

"Chaerin I know you when you’re lying." My mouth suddenly shuts. Well at least there’s one person I don’t need to pretend with.

 

"What happened really?" He asked.

 

"Oppa I’m really tired right now. I just got home."

 

"Okay. I’m glad you’re safe… I wa- We were worried sick." He hugged me tight.

 

"See you tomorrow." I said and entered my room.

 

I jumped to my bed and closed my eyes and finally let the tears fall. I’ve been holding it for too long I can’t breathe anymore.

 

I hear something ringing. My phone! I got 34 missed calls since we got lost. The number was unknown but I answered it anyway.

 

"Hello? Who-"

"Chaerin." I know it was Seunghyun oppa.

"Oppa? Why aren’t you sleeping? It’s your big day tomorrow. You should get some rest." I just wanted to finish this conversation quickly.

"Should I marry Bom?"

. . .

"Hello?" I didn’t know what to say. Why should I decide? This is his life anyways.

"Of course. This is what we came for right?" Please oppa, don’t marry her… Don’t.

"Bu-"

"Oppa I’m really tired right now. Goodnight." I immediately hung up the phone. I breathe heavily, it’s like I held my breath for a long time.

 

. . . . . .

 

This morning is different. I woke up from a soft bed and a familiar surrounding but why do I feel I was happier when I woke up from that deserted island? At least I woke by oppa’s side. At a point I thought he was mine. But I was wrong, again…

 

I went to the lobby and everyone was chaotic. Must be the wedding…

 

"Chaerin!!!" I saw Dara and Minzy running to me with Seungri, Daesung and Taeyang oppa following them.

 

"We were worried sick!" Dara unnie said.

 

"Yeah, I kinda heard that from somebody already." I laughed.

 

"How are? Are you alright? Goodness Chaerin how did you survive in that island!" 

 

"I’m fine really!" Everyone started laughing at Dara’s outburst.

 

"The last time I saw you and hyung when we dinned three days ago!" Seungri said. I looked at Youngbae oppa and remembered what he said. A smile formed on my lips.

 

"We missed you." Youngbae oppa hugged me.

 

"I missed you guys more!" I said.

 

"I mean how did you survive there and you were stuck with Seunghyun oppa!" I flinched when I heard his name. Minzy said.

 

"I had a feeling you’re the one who took care of him. Hyung isn’t really reliable especially on those situations." Daesung oppa said and everyone laughed. I pretended to laugh along. You’re wrong, He really did take care of me.

 

"Chaerin! There you are." Bom said coming towards me.

 

"Hi unnie! How’s everything going?" I ask her.

 

She took me to a place where we can talk privately.

 

"Chaerin I need to tell you something."

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Do you still like Seunghyun?" I was dumbfounded.

 

"Why do you say that?"

 

"Because I think he still might be in love with you." She said.

 

"Still? Unnie he never even liked me." I said faking a laugh to ease the tension.

 

"He did Chaerin! Before you left, he liked you."

 

"Unnie listen to me. Oppa loves you and you guys belong with each other. Okay?" What is she saying?

 

"Thanks Chaerin." She smiled at me.

 

"Your beautiful unnie." She hugged me until one of the organizers called her.

 

I was told the wedding starts at 3pm. I looked at my closet if I brought any dresses. Good thing I brought my peach pastel color dress.

 

Play this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M70Ask8Fnxw

 

It was 2:30pm and I was ready for the wedding. Well, not literally ready.

 

I decided to go there by myself. I don’t know where the others are right now but I guess they’re at the venue. I went to the small chapel beside the hotel.

 

I’m risking myself to get hurt again just to see you one last time until you become official someone’s. And just like that day when I confessed to Seunghyun oppa. My heart was beating like crazy. What if… maybe, he just leaves her. No, I can’t think like that. He’s happy now and I can’t ruin it. Bom unnie is my bestfriend. As long as they’re happy I’m sure I can be happy for them, they are my friends anyway. Even if it might kill me…

 

It hurts so much to love someone for so long and know you’ll never have a chance. If true love does come once in a lifetime… I hope they are meant for each other so that I can just shut up already. I thought I’ll never get hurt again? No matter who he is, I swore I’ll never get hurt again but I made him an exception. The only man he hurts me is the only exception. Stupid right? But I’ am. I am hopelessly stupid in love.

 

I opened the door and closed my eyes and breathed deep. When I opened my eyes.

 

"Wha-" There was nobody inside. There was one man standing facing the altar.

 

"Excuse me but… isn’t there supposed to be a wedding here?" Was I too late? I checked my watch but it was exactly 3! The man final faced me and…

 

"Seunghyun oppa! Where’s everybody?" He just looks at me nervously.

 

"Where’s the decorations? Where is everybody?" My voice was rising a bit.

 

"Shh…" He placed his finger on my lips. My eyes widened at his actions.

 

"Chaerin… I know everything is really overwhelming right now. I know you’re not actually going to say yes but why not give it a try."

 

"What are you saying?"

 

"Please listen to me."

 

"Okay…" I said hesitantly.

 

"I guess I never really told you why I liked you. I liked you because whenever I see you, I get this feeling in my stomach that I’ve never felt before. I always brushed it off but it won’t. You’re always on my mind even when I force to stop it. Days passed by I noticed that you got prettier and prettier then Jiyoung came and like you too." I was dumbfounded.  I am hearing this right?

 

"I’m not sure if you remember this but when I gave you the white rose and said it was from my friend. It really was from me. When I see you two with Jiyoung I just can’t help it but be jealous. You finally confessed to me but I promised to never hit on you. I’m sorry. I thought going out with someone can make me forget you but I realize it just made me feel more miserable. I didn’t know what to do when you were gone. After 5 years you came back. Everything came back… all the feelings that I fought for came back just like a snap. Getting stuck with you on that island will never be a regret to me. It’s surprising that the supposed worst three days of my life was the best three days of my life." It’s like he gave me an instant flashback.

 

"Why are you saying this?" I felt my eyes forming tears.

 

"Chaerin, I’ve lost you one. I don’t ever want to lose you again." I don’t know if I should be happy or mad about this.

 

"Where’s Bom unnie?" I asked.

 

"All of this is her idea. She said wasn’t sure if she was ready to get married to me. But she was sure of one thing… I was in love with you. She proved it to me. I never noticed that I was lying to myself all this time. I want to know if you still love me."

 

"Seunghyun oppa. You know very well my answer but I can’t I’m sorry. I know what I want, but I don’t know if you’re the one I need." I looked down and was about leave.

 

"Please Chaerin. Give me a chance." He hugged me and let me face him.

 

"I’m tired off all of this!" I tears are now rolling down my cheeks. He cupped my hands and wiped my tears with his thumb.

 

"I know this is stupid of me because I know you wouldn’t say yes but…" I gasped as he knelt down on one knee and opened a small velvet box.

 

"I just know you’re the one I want to spend my whole life with." And just like on cue everyone came. Minzy, Dara and Bom unnie came. Big bang oppas were their too. The staff and YG sangsaeng-nim was also there.

 

I looked at Bom unnie who was smiling widely and nodded when we looked at each other. I looked at Jiyoung oppa and he winked at me. But what shocked me so much when I saw YG looking at me like a proud father.

 

I can’t lie that I have been dreaming for a moment like this. The worst is over. Everyone seems to be approving and I’m the only one who’s to decide. I looked at him again. Why not spent my life with the guy I love all my life? One word, three letters. How come I can’t say it?

 

"Chaerin, it’s okay if you want to say no. But just to let you know I’m never letting you go anymore. I don’t care if I look desperate, because I am. I’m desperate to have you Lee Chaerin."

 

I found the courage to speak again.

 

"Lee Chaerin? Are you sure you don’t want it to be Choi Chaerin?" A smile finally formed on my lips and oppa smiled showing his perfect white teeth and deep dimples.

 

Everyone was throwing us flowers and cheering us. Everyone was happy and finally I was happy. It felt like I was getting married already right now. Seunghyun oppa kissed me and we both ran and went out the chapel. He carried me to the beach which was so beautiful. The orange sky and the perfect blue sea were like art.

 

"Wanna take a ride with me?" I looked at the helicopter and the pilot was that same person again. I thought he was dead!

 

"Are you sure?" Seunghyun said hesitantly.

 

"Positive." Seunghyun oppa carried me bridal style inside the helicopter. This time I get to enjoy this ride. If we never got stuck on that island I bet none of this would have happened. 

 

"You kids again?" The pilot asked us.

 

"Thank you Mr. Pilot." I said

 

"Happy to serve you. So where are you headed?" The pilot asked.

 

"Anywhere will be fine." I looked at Seunghyun oppa and I smiled.

 

"I love you Choi Seunghyun." I said.

 

"I love you too Choi Chaerin." I laughed when I heard that. Choi Chaerin... I can get used to that. 

 

I write our names down in the sand
Picturing all our plans
I close my eyes and I can see
You, and you ask, "Will you marry me?"

Is it made up in my mind?
Am I crazy, just wasting time?
I think this could be love
I am serious.

What if we were made for each other
Born to become best friends and lovers
I want to stay right here
In this moment with you
Over and over and over again
What if this could be a real love
A love, a love, yeah

 

What if by Colbie Caillat

 

 

THE END…

 

Author’s note:

There you have it! When I was writing this I thought I would never get to finish it because I kinda had issues of black reaction or no one was commenting and I though no one was reading it anymore but now I’m happy cause I finished it! Thank you to everyone who subscribed and comments! This is my first fanfic and thank you for making it memorable. Right now I’m not thinking of making a new story. Maybe a oneshot? LOL! Thank you again so much for reading Stupid in love!!! Byong!